Guys, i'm fucked, i feel nauseous each time i stand up, even vomited like 2 hours ago

Guys, i'm fucked, i feel nauseous each time i stand up, even vomited like 2 hours ago.

I was on MDMA and speed (amphetamine) for 3 days.

Right now i'm at 55kg, 3 days ago i started rolling, in total i took 2 and half mdma pills (280mg per pill) and about 1.5g of speed.

I also drank in the meantime, but not too much, and slept for total of around 8 hours for the past 72 hours.

The last half of pillie i took was almost 40 hours ago, and the last line of speed was like 16 hours ago ( since then i slept for 3 hours).

Is this normal for a very intense comedown?
I never heard of anyone vomitting and feeling physically bad on a comedown, friends i was with feel nowhere near as shitty as i do.

Attached: 1452589697281.jpg (2960x1850, 580K)

I'm thinking you'll be okay based on your typing, just really need sleep and solid food. Eat bread or stomach fillers. I've taken a couple days of good food and rest for reality to comeback. Welcome back from the fast world, stay a bit. But as sonic says gotta go fast.

Attached: iOYlHeR.jpg (569x428, 47K)

Wuy

I cant really eat, thats orobably the problem.
Im dehydrated as fuck, ate a small burger an hour ago and vomitted just now again.

Never done MDMA or Speed but I know how to fix these symptoms.

Get some sort of benzo for sleep(Xanax/Valium)

Benadryl or Weed for Nausea.
(if you use benadryl make sure to drink alot of water)

if you are having pain - ibuprofen is the best for this because those drugs cause vasoconstriction which heavily tighten muscles and ibuprofen is a vascodilator.

-dont jump straight to opoids for relief.

Attached: 1529967021306.png (1500x2100, 397K)

Try just drinking water and chicken broth. Don't pass out. Call someone before u do

Idk op maybe, just MAYBE you should see a doctor... unless you’re America then you’re fucked

I have benzos, took one this afternoon before short sleep, probably gonna take 1 more now.

Not american but i dont have health insurance, probably wouldnt visit a doctor either way

Yes dude, prepare for the worst comedown of your life if youve used alot of both. i had the same combo and was crashing for a week and kept persisting jaw issues

also prepare for loud tinnitus for a few weeks

are u dead?

Sounds about right for meth. You'll sleep in a day or so. In the meantime pick up some kava kava or some benzos to help take the edge off. I think your doses are off 'cus that is way too much of each drug to take. Drink plenty of fluids and rest.

stop doing drugs m8

>MDMA for 3 days
You probably have vertigo or some shit like that.
Drink water and take some melatonin for some sleep. If you have painn bread or crackers eat that.

Plain bread**

>rolling for three days straight
>hurrrdurrrr what is 5-HTP? What is seratonin syndrome? I dont know because im actually 15 durrrrrrr
>DURRRRRR WHAT COULD GO WRONG???
jesus, OP.

Why would you do amphetamine on MDMA? That's a retarded drug combo. You must be a real fuckin wizard

>he must be a virgin because he has a lack of drug knowledge
Imagine projecting this hard.

Do drugs, pay the price. Dumb shit.

beta nerd spotted