Trolling a dumb bitch that works at chick fil a near me. God, I hate her so fucking much

Trolling a dumb bitch that works at chick fil a near me. God, I hate her so fucking much,

Attached: stupidwhores.png (1145x809, 221K)

Attached: stupidwhores2.png (1165x695, 51K)

FuNnY TrOLl M8

You're fake

I'm fake in what way. Fake to her, yes. Fake, meaning this interaction was fake?

Attached: stupidwhorescantkeeplegsclosed.png (1124x794, 102K)

Attached: 1544401510714.jpg (313x240, 18K)

NYPA reported and saged.

Go back to your tranny threads faggot
Gotta find some other bitches OP

Attached: WhoresGalore.png (900x211, 14K)

Attached: 1557784865570.jpg (317x699, 183K)

After checking your insta, and seeing what a mongoloid you actually are, I totally see why you are doing this

Attached: Spergmaster177.png (722x747, 1.14M)

Attached: stfu.jpg (4000x2742, 820K)

Really nice trolling fellow Yea Forumstard
Keep up the hilarious work; you truly are a special one

thanks, check out my twitch. I'm planning on starting up my IRL stream soon. Gonna be a clusterfuck of fun for me and my viewers.

what a colossal waste of time. you are a loser.

Don't encourage the retard

no one will watch your shitty stream autist lmao.

Why not? You don't know the half about this slut that lives near me!

shame to waste nice trips on such a sperg

Attached: 1553644546325.jpg (288x284, 25K)

sage

>OP debunks his own whole thread
Indeed we don't know anything (nor care) about her so why post your retarded failed attempt at 'trolling'?

because I'm exposing her so you bros can message the slut up with ur dick pics

reported the linked streams -your welcome :D

We're not, we don't care
Also my dick is too small to send
Sadniggahours

If you call any of this trolling you're a faggot. When will the summerfags go back to school?

>Dubs decide what I reply
Fixed it

why did you turn into a incel when you got busted? what a fucking shitter

not gonna lie OP this is cringe

How the fuck is this "trolling", you goddamn retard?

You a Baltimoron like me?

well she did think it was Brady for a little while. Who knows where those convos could have led. Trolling is the wrong choice of word clearly. Trolling in general is never a good choice of word.

This is not trolling. This is just some autist pretending to be someone else because that's the only way women will talk to him. He didn't even get nudes.

Hey, I found out that she had a kid that was an accident. That's enough for me. Whatever you want to call trolling, manipulation, autism, I got information out of her that she only disclosed because she thought I was Brady for a short period of time, that is a win in my book.

Who is this Brady,dude?

This is the definition of trolling..t.his dude really knows his shit.. I hope you post more epic wins, op.

>God Speed!!

you wish this was cringe . OP did what he is supposed to do. He just posted an original content. It was about trolling and he fuckign nailed. He nailed it, till it cried.

go kiss some heteroflexible camel, your dicksniffer

This is by far the most btarded shiz I've evah heard in me life yosephhzz

for realzdudes

Some faggot she was close to in HS, I can't believe she was so stupid to let me talk to her, when she clearly could have checked right away that I only had 3 friends on my name. Who knows what I could've gotten out of her. Gonna go to her work tomorrow and she what she has to say to my face.

Why do you do this? Do you get off to it? Not defending the woman in any way, she probably a whore as you said. This just makes you look lake a huge kissless incel

Also, ever heard of an iron? Goddamn.

>Purple shirt on camo pants
I don't know shit about clothing or style, but god damn OP

Spergmaster 177 looool
mutant looks like he has the resting heartbeat of a sex offender ejaculating into a school sock. also iron your shirt and tuck it in you fat fucking fedora tipper.

Attached: 1551005878393.gif (500x493, 631K)