Favorite ways you've tricked women into fucking you

Favorite ways you've tricked women into fucking you....

Attached: allison_mack_leaked_topless2.jpg (520x420, 61K)

by marrying them

Haha, gotcha bitch

I'd argue it's more of her tricking you
>still 10/10 answer

Attached: Sherrod-degrippo-not-fat.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Told her I loved her LOL

>Be me
>Get my actress slut to start a sex cult for me
>Swim in pussy and money to sell continually push pyramid schemes

That I have cancer cancer-trick works with women that are carrying.

That I'm poor, and don't care about consequences - I call this one the surferdude-trick (works with younger women)
That I'm rich and I don't care about being rich "rich-trick" works with shallow women.
That I'm a international business man "the businessman-trick (works well with most women.

>tricked
you sounds like such a faggot lol
imagine needing to trick a girl into having sex with you.

pt1
When I was younger, and chicks were easier to guilt trip into stuff (now a days women have no concept of gratitude or guilt, so the story I'm gonna tell will sound foreign and strange...) I got a friend of mine to be a fuck buddy and we would have threesomes. It took time, tho.
>Be me, early 00's, middle school going to college
>Girl at my apt complex is she quiet
>She's average. Not bad, not great. I'm a chud but strike up convo with her over anime (this is when you had to buy and find anime and the shit was hard to get)
>We become friends after I make fun of someone she thought was annoying
>I find out how sheltered she is.
>Raised by single mom
>Also find out she didn't like me at all at first cause I was really weird and off the wall and she thought I was taking passive aggressive snipes at her.
>She litterally cannot be outside for more than 10 minutes or she gets sick and burns, so she just plays vidya all day in doors.
>I slowly help her build a tollerance where she can finally be outdoors.
>We become closer friends, and I help her experience tons of stuff for the first time and introduce her to my group of friends.
>One day after we walked back from smoking out she says "user, I used to be in doors all day depressed before hanging out with you. Thank you."
I was a sarcastic person and responded. "It's no problem, all it means it that you owe me for the rest of your life now." She laughed, and the me piling on life terms for owing me for the rest of my life became a running gag.
>Months later when I had a G/F and stuff and we were hanging out
>I forget how it came up, but we discussed how serious her owing me for multiple life terms was
>My answer was "Oh no, you totally owe me for life, but I don't expect you to ever pay up cause you'll just say no and there's nothing I can really do"
>"Naw user, I'd pay up"
>"Suck my dick"
>"user you have a GF."
>"see, oh well"
>"Something where I don't ruin my friends relationship"
>"Flash me"

Attached: jade.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

crushed a roofie in her jello shot

Attached: PuddinPop.gif (480x360, 347K)

Roofing was a fun period...

If I knew a way, I'd be doing it. The few that have fucked me simply were attracted to me.

I trick chicks into fucking me by exercising to remain in shape, learning about the world around me so that I have an interesting personality and have things to talk about, and by making good decisions in life and so having a nice job to have some money to do nice things. These tactics work for me all the time to trick girls into fucking me.

>now a days women have no concept of gratitude
r/incel shutdown really spread you guys out huh

You a virgin?

she still fucks you, now that you're married? that's unusual.

they let you Yea Forums from prison, keith?

pt 2
Should probably mention we'd been friends for 2 years now and were sophmores in highschool.
>She stops for a second and then does it
Jawdrop.jpeg.
>I try not to push it too much further but occasionally would use it to get her to make out with me GF infront of me when we drank (This is when seeing chicks make out was en vouge and kinda hard to see)
>Talk with GF, and ask if she'd do a threesome with her
>GF says hell yeah, but I gotta convince friend
I decide to play into something comming up and risk skeeving out my friend. I tell her I had something important to talk to her about after school, there was a favor I wanted to ask.
>Friend meets me, "sup user"
>Hey buddy my bday is comming up. The GF and I wanted to do something awesome, and I actually need to use that favor. We want to have a 3way
>Friend is shocked. But she asks "GF is cool with it?"
>"Yeah, she wants it as bad as I do and she's done it before. We can all talk if that would make you feel better"
>"Yeah, I wanna talk to her about it too, but I'll do definately do it"
boner.jpenis
GF lives a few blocks away, so we just walk over to her place and she comes along and confirms what I said.
>I figure I might as well go for all I can
>Tell her we want to have a threesome weekend so that way we don't just do it and are akward and weird, We have all weekend to get comfortable, try out different stuff and not rush everything
>Friend agrees
That weekend was awesome. She was slightly weird after but we just hung out as friends and I didn't run my mouth and by next weekend it was back to normal. Then when we drank together it happened again and my friend was cool with it happening more (until she found a boyfriend a senior year).

That's pretty hot, was she aware when things went down?

Tell them I am gay but have been wondering what sex with a woman would be like.

nah. She just thought she drank too much.

pt 3.
>When she was having 3ways now and again with me an the gf, we had an understanding that if we fucked solo it was cool and not cheating as we all were already fucking anyways.
>I'd go over to her place and fuck when my GF was busy with shit
>I think this may of been what fucked some stuff up though cause feelings got weird and then as I already said; she got a bf and then got distant, then ghosted us (which ghosting wasn't as big a thing then as it is now)
>Eventually her BF and her have a nasty break up.
>He isolated her from all her friends and she felt she had no one
>I reached out as a friend (and only a friend) and re brought her back in the fold of friend she told to go away.
>Had a nasty break up myself
>Eventually she is fine again
We then would have a never ending pattern of getting fucking in between relationships. We never dated cause we were always in different cities on different tracks for life, or started dating some one. Eventually she got married and divorced. The end

Really, dude? Grow up.

I’m an oldfag (how long I’ve been here, but I mean in age). I’m married. My wife’s a physician. I have 3-4 side chicks. One for almost five years (many years younger, and Asian so looks even younger), one was a girlfriend from before and so have known her almost 15 years (she’s much younger), two others are new. I’m just average looking, and not terribly good at conversation, but you don’t have to trick women into anything. They love to fuck and will do most anything you say (I like girls who are submissive in bedroom, and even the girls I’ve fucked who are most progressive in the real world will still be submissive in bedroom). Just be interesting and have a life and don’t be a sperg lord ffs.

I let her put her brand on my groin.

Quaaludes were even better.

Oooh! Which MMORPG are we in now?

There's still one more fucking in store. In family court.

Sorry you have no life, no personality, no life experience, make poor decisions, cannot get a girl, and must pathetically try to insult those who have all these things just by being a normal human being, user. Now go back to your job bagging groceries, playing vidya, and wanking to traps, little boy.

By turning them into prostitutes. I've successfully done this on multiple occasions.

truth.

Is that her in your OP pic?

i so miss quaaludes. that and real mescaline

sure buddy, go take a fucking shower now its been 4 months since you last got off

I agree with your advice, but don't rag on those in the service industry. I've met some damn good people in that monstrosity.

So you're scum.

no
>Pic is a diff friend that kinda looks like her
>Imagine longer straighter hair that is more dirty blonde and thinner face

Attached: 1504802063374.jpg (1632x918, 233K)

Pretend like I don't give a fuck. It drives them CRAZY

Not really. Context is everything.

How do I master this art, user?
I can manage to bring a girl home after a night of drinks, but when I attempt making a move, i get a wall and i start investing too much, which ultimately leads to no sex.

Allison Mack is my favorite girl shes so beautiful

Lmao

>I can manage to bring a girl home after a night of drinks, but when I attempt making a move, i get a wall
rape them, user

Roflmao

Haha. Someone got triggered

How is this even possible? Shitty thing to do, surprised they didn't cut off whatever connection you had