Why are black guys the only people I see on motorcycles...

Why are black guys the only people I see on motorcycles? I wanna get a motorcycle but not if every meet is going to be at a KFC or Popeyes...

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190602_161542748.jpg (2526x1920, 2M)

>people
Lmao

don't get a faggot ricer and you won't run into "these people"
and im not saying a harley either

What do you suggest I get? I wanted a R1250GS adventure originally.

If thats your first bike, dont start off with a 1000cc crotch rocket or turbo busa. Get yourself either a fz/mt 07, mt 09, or a Duke 790.

Thanks user!!

Arizona bikers are mainly white

They start of with stealing 10-speeds and then they move to motorcycles.

>don’t get a litre bike
>get a torque monster death machine MT09
Nice user

FAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

Imagine your keyboard having so much semen on it that it makes the letters stick down when your type

GF's got a motorcycle nigger at her nursing home. Quadriplegic, but still feels pain in joints. Has to have a complex wound-vac done daily, to 'treat' a huge pressure sore on his 80lb atrophied ass. I'll stick to my truck, thanks.

Wild Niggers on the loose!

yup. this is true

Yea better avoid the entire hobby because of one douchebags story. Fucking idiot. I bet your truck is black with black wheels and black tail lights. Faggot.

You don't need insurance in most states and the fuel mileage is high

You need insurance in every state

god i dislike those trucks

Attached: Two.jpg (600x480, 40K)

Attached: 50997287.jpg (2560x1920, 963K)

Not on a motorcycle while wearing a helmet

Motorcycles are hella fun. Unless you’re gay and scared of them

Attached: 66799493-FF2B-4334-BE68-A2CBBCA10ECB.jpg (1813x1806, 1.63M)

You need insurance on a motorcycle in every state

>I'll stick to my truck, thanks.
Why the fuck would you need a truck if not to transport a motorcycle? Never understood everyone's obsession with "trucks", your ute is shit to drive and uses more gas for the one time per year you actually haul anything with it.

>Obligatory story about someone you know who had a motorcycle crash and is now fucked up for life.
Yeah cool, still won't make me stop riding daily so i can waste the rest of my life safely from the confines of a cage.

Attached: 20170813_164448.jpg (1632x1224, 339K)

Oh, hey..I just looked it up, it's just 3 states that dont require insinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursinsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursninsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursinsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursncnsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursinsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursninsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursinsinsuinsinsurinsinsuinsinsursnce on a motorcycle
Oh well, it's only like $20 a month
Nigger affordability

>People
>Niggabusas, ZiggerX14s and Niggser1000s

They like those bikes because they just hoon around in 1st gear on a 3xx tire so they cant fall over, looking like a silverback raping a wheelbarrow

The best motorcycle group to fall in with is the middle-age guys on sport touring bikes. Don’t underestimate those guys. I got my ass kicked in the curves by a 65 year old guy on a VStrom650 one time. He made it look easy. Plus they’re not opposed to sharing their tips/techniques with you.

I'll add not in florida

I had one of those. Speed Triple R Abs. God I miss that bike.

I have a Harley now. I know, I know, but I enjoy it. I kept the factory pipes on it so it’s not obnoxious

If I ever get rid of it, I may get another STR

Every state requires insurance to operate a motorcycle

People who say hella are gay and dont have motorcycles

Of you are operating a motorized vehicle on public roads, you need insurance. How dumb are you?

Oh

I have a Kawasaki Z750S and I'm Hispanic lol

Attached: DE3BB1B1-A079-4D2A-8180-00F2A281D818.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

>Silver back raping a wheelbarrow
Spit out my expensive scotch thank you very much

Thats why you don't see white people on them. Unless it's a white girl holding onto a black mans shoulders.

Love the speed triple. Nakeds are the best commuter bikes.

Attached: !P1120578.jpg (2304x1536, 444K)

k

The Real Deal RSV4 Factory

Attached: 15573-a8da8fdc9f0d3be06b19cab7891ad7a4.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Look it up, gaffot! Florida not required if wearing a helmet

Nice bike. Always liked those.
Test rode one. Skeeted in my drawls. That sound!!

I was going to go and take my full motorcycle test, in the end I decided my problems trying to turn left were so severe I gave up.

Not Black.

Imagine being this dumb

i see mostly white ppl on motorcycles

riding by yourself is fun too, you dont HAVE to go to meets

Are nakeds more quiet than regular bikes?

APRILIA's RULE

Attached: MJC 59 years OLD 11-4-18.jpg (640x960, 474K)

>putting your front tyre on backwords

Cheers user. I live way out in the NZ countryside so my commute is mostly high speed cornering which the FZ1 absolutely eats. Wild enough when you want it, but also great confidence in the wet with Michelin Road 5s.

Attached: !P1120567RAWlevel.jpg (2304x1728, 382K)

> not knowing how motorcycle tyres work...

Shut up! Double nigger

Naked just means less fairings and bodywork. Nothing to do with sound

Little white boy tickles penis while reading Yea Forums posts

Nice! Road 5’s are top. Came from Dunlop’s and world of difference. I’m nearing 7k miles on them and they just now are coming up on needing replacing.

Stay mad I guess because you don’t know the laws.

Naked is kind of a loose term that also encompasses things like the Fazer or SV series that have bikini fairings. The FZ1 pictured has the same base motor as the 2006 R1, so no its not quieter, its objectively more noisy even stock as you dont have any bodywork trapping in the mechanical sounds of the engine.

You didn't even look it up

Tire Backwords...YOU Dumb Or Just Stupid DUNLOP Q3+'s
Been riding Longer than you have been Alive

I have a 750 naked bike but it makes no sound compared to some ninja 300s and shit out there

You need insurance

Imagine getting trolled this hard and blowing a forehead vein because you got that butthurt about it

I really miss my rz350

Yeah they are seriously a step up beyond anything else out there for wet conditions. I don't think they are designed for hot roads and fast riding though, as i rounded off the sides of the front tyre at 8k km and the rear at 10k km last summer. Suuper sticky though so i cant be too mad.

Attached: 20190217_155229.jpg (2328x1746, 780K)

I never seen a black person on a motorbike, but I dont live in the US sooo..

Attached: 60876664_2484156958271560_3093607163113766912_n.jpg (960x716, 58K)

Start looking at HDs. That's the truest Americans riding.

Depends solely on where you are. I ride daily on a 2013 cb1100. Rarely if ever see nigs on motorcycles.

I agree with this guy to an extent. 1200 is too much to start on. Get something smaller until you really got it down. Plus when you start out, your gonna drop it. Learn not to drop a cheap bike.
Bandit 650s have alsways been great beginner bikes, it I still recommend something smaller for the 1st 6 months.

~motorcycle safety instructor here

Because you're white blind

You're dumb

You don't ride

Wrong

Ive literally never seen a black person on a motorcycle lmao

No love for the dualsports?

Get a naked bike, something like a Triumph Bonneville is pretty timeless

R1250gs is fun.
I'd also concider a retro revival bike like the Suzuki bandit.
Whatever you do DON'T buy a bussa.

Duke 790 is awesome

i would hardly recommend this as a 1st bike
maybe the 390, but not the 790

just go to your local Martin Luther King Blvd

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A SHITTY COUNTRY

Get a indian
Or a one of the old yamahas those thing can reach 300kmh if you remove a few things from em and they got this retrowave looking