I am 22 years old and about 4 years past my planned suicide date. I've been existing in this fake...

I am 22 years old and about 4 years past my planned suicide date. I've been existing in this fake, boring life with almost certain mental illness and an adamant stubbornness about refusing to seek professional help.

I want someone to kill me, or convince me to finally kill myself. I've wanted this for a really long time and I've been using my sexuality as a way to gratify this fantasy and entice strange men on the internet to give me attention. Through the veil of BDSM I've gotten a taste of self harm and punishment but I'm bored and I'm tired of that now. I want to be killed. Tortured, raped, whatever. But definitely killed at the end.

No, I don't want to roleplay. Yes, I'm certain this is something that I want. If any of this speaks to you on a real level, you can message me on discord. veeohlah#5947

I'm not interested in shallow conversation where I send you nudes.

Attached: 655E8BF1-AD28-46D8-87E2-6817DBA3E30B.jpg (2576x1932, 520K)

Bitch needs Jesus.

I’ll give you a lethal dose of fent then fuck you. Go out in total euphoria

Snap?

Don't do it nigga. We've all been here b4. Shit happens during life and shit may seem meaningless but tbh when you try to empower yourself and accomplish shit it will actually make you happy because you are proving yourself wrong.

is that really you user, or some bitch you found online

why don't you give your life some purpose and kill some sandniggers?

fucking weird normie Yea Forumsro first thing you say is "snap?" not that this poor girl needs help? kill your self honest you fucking goober

You're right.

Snap, please? M'lady *tip fedora*

None of this shit is real bro, relax. I've seen this posted a doze times by now

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-112406~2.png (720x397, 202K)

Im with this man if u need a fucking hug ill hit u up and give u a big one. Just know life is finite and you don't know whats on the other side so live it up while u can

post more nudes of the girl!

kek that actually made me kek

and no ya haven't ya haven't ya nerd and if it is a joke its not very funny suicide and self harm isn't a very funny joke goober fuck

This is fucking b.... if you really think this shitty bait post is real, you are more of a retard than OP

Daily reminder that we live inside a simulation.
So kms or whatever you want with love.
EZ

never know mang cant right everyone off as troll sometimes crys for attention are crys for help idc what you say

Dude... this is b.. full of retards and degenerates.. this post is just a bait of a fat basement-dweller jerking to rape fantasy shit... if someone really want to do something like this.. there is a lot of better places to find that kind of RL psychos

they kinda just avoiding getting help for themselfs so im not gonna cater to someone that doesnt want help thats pointless and retarded so you were right kinda fucked that you were i was hoping people werent like thatbut aye Yea Forums right

gave them the suicide hotline said id call and talk with them while they spoke to someone there blah blah blah just dodging really hard its cringe just like this op

yeah no this person is for real dude.

closing this tab goodluck

fake and gay

Just 1 nude? Even the baits are getting weaker

Oldfag chiming in here, haven't posted here in about 10 years. Grabbed this from a "baw" thread back in the day. Hope it helps someone.

Attached: 1273290659787.jpg (1209x856, 120K)

This reeks of bait. Time stamp or fuck off

Fake. She would have obvouis self harm makes if real and this serious.