I got sexually abused by my older Sister when I was 5 Years old. AMA

I got sexually abused by my older Sister when I was 5 Years old. AMA

pic unrelated

Attached: 1473022870641.png (600x416, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dictionary.com/browse/misspelt&ved=2ahUKEwjWx_HuxcviAhXIJt8KHYDNBpwQFjAJegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3WylvTSUJ7sppZbub3mmw4&cshid=1559504256221
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonly_misspelled_English_words
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you like it?

Did she put her fingers in your butt?

How old was she?

Stop it D

Tbh, I don't know. I think kinda but then I was too young to really comprehend.

does anyone else in your family know about it, if so how did they react?

Nah
About 16
?

Nobody knows. I even think that she might have forgotten about it...but I remember very vividly.

has it changed you in any way that you can tell?

You wanna fuck her today?

It was your fault and you deserved it. You asked for it dressing the way you did. You probably liked it too you fucking degenerate. Unironically kys.

Attached: 1557953290187.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>You asked for it dressing the way you did.

Attached: 1500978237032.gif (245x200, 497K)

She hasn't forgotten

What did she exactly do to you? how many times?

I used the bathroom right after her and the seat was still warm #hetoo

She has just repressed it in her mind and rationalized her behaviour. Women are great with forgetting their mistakes and doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that they are not accountable. I garuntee you, and i also garuntee you that she will NEVER admit it.

What did she even do? Molest you? Blow you? Have sex with you?

Btw sorry dude. It probably has messed with you pretty bad. And society doesnt give a shit about men like you, male victims of female abuse are laughed at, especially in the mainstream media

>garuntee

Retard confirmed

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x400, 134K)

Im kinda fucked up, have huge trust issues, I'm paranoid as fuck, have anxiety issues and very low self-esteem but always act like the cool and "funny" guy. I also sometimes don't like being touched in certain ways. But I also had a shitton of other issues in my family growing up. Got beat up a lot by my father, even lost a tooth. But I got back at him when I was 18. Now we're "buddies" I I don't really hate anybody.

Nah, I don't look at her that way, never did.

Well, those were some sexy-ass pyjamas I was rocking that day.

Probably

She touched me a couple of times (like subtle) But what made It obvious only happened one time. She made me eat her out, play with her cooch, suck on her breast, played with my dick (tounge) and made me "put it in" by telling me i was somekinda "hiding game" that feels good.

Meh.

>One misspelt word in a paragraph. Obviously a retard.

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1550591099100.gif (652x562, 626K)

when did she stop doing that? when did you find out what you were doing was sexual?

>misspelt

Yep, retard confirmed.

You sound like a pussy. No one cares that daddy hit you and your sister played with your peepee. Youre a fucking joke.

Lol what a huge fucking faggot. You're basically using this experience as an end all reason for all your personal issues. Paranoia and anxiety? Grow the fuck up.

how is your current relationship with your sister?

I eat her out occasionally when the dogs bot available.

O W N E D

Attached: 1557118323627.png (730x496, 706K)

She fucks me up the ass with a strap on while my dad face fucks me. I usually cry the whole time.

About the same time she took it too far

Well, np friendos. I'm 6.2 don't look too shabby, have a fine-ass gf, got a nice job and a bunch of really good friends and fam. Why you get so butthurt about me being able to express my feelings?

"Good" , she thinks I'm the best brother in the world.

Kek

Id need pics to believe that

Delet this son

So which is it? Are you a confident woman that don't need no man or a pussy who needs to "express his feelings" anonomysly in order to feel validation? You can't have it both way faggot.

Butthurt? You realize no one here sympathizes with you or cares about you? Sure your sister abused you by making you eat her out. What are you? Fucking gay?

Prove it faggot

doesn't really sound like a traumatic experience. Did you want to refuse when all that stuff happened?

I think you got lost on your way to twitter champ.

Post pics of ur sister faggot

I think you got lost on your way to grammar camp, chump!

Attached: 1553763328093.gif (500x500, 800K)

>Why you get so butthurt

Lol why the fuck would I be butthurt about your shitty life? Your the idiot who posted an AMA about your whore sister touching you inappropriately on Yea Forums. What the fuck did you think was gunna happen? Eat shit and die faggot, I hope your daughter molests your son and the cycle of faggotry continues.

Fucking savage

Attached: 1558328880098.gif (800x430, 897K)

>Your the idiot

Lol! Looks like YOU'RE the idiot, idiot!

Attached: 1554419112628.jpg (720x643, 23K)

Top kek

Attached: 1507395090440.jpg (300x360, 25K)

Here you go.

I'm not looking for sympathy. Im taking a bath rn after working im my car and started thinking about stuff. I was curious how it would feel to tell somebody. That's all. And yeah, I know I'm a total pussy on the inside but I'd probably still fuck you up. Better thank me for that oc nigger.

I just thought about it as weird. As for being traumatic, idk, it just feels very weird.

Thats some anger issues man :)
Im doing this solely for the sake of entertainment.

Attached: kek_1.jpg (294x800, 45K)

Samefagging that hard

I cant tell if they're just trolling or if they think "misspelt" isn't a word

>2019
>Still being THIS retarded!

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190602-143147.jpg (424x201, 28K)

>He thinks "misspelt" is a real word!

YES MASTA I'M GON' MAKE ME SUM COOKIES HOPE THEY AIN'TZ SMELT BAD WHEN DEYZ DONE!

i can change it all on 4chanx, your point?

Attached: 1558171364831.png (886x238, 44K)

or not, fucking faggot

Attached: 20190602_143357.jpg (720x232, 65K)

Well your curiosity has been fullfilled. No one cares and they think youre a pussy. No matter how much you flex on an anonymous image board that wont change.

Lol damn you got me. Maybe it is I who am the retard?

Attached: DesertedEachHare-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 106K)

My grammar is just fine friendo, keep trying :^)

Awesome op

That's not what your teacher told me, kid! :^)

Attached: 3.gif (194x224, 41K)

Pretty much.

Attached: 665.png (472x470, 304K)

Exactly

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dictionary.com/browse/misspelt&ved=2ahUKEwjWx_HuxcviAhXIJt8KHYDNBpwQFjAJegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3WylvTSUJ7sppZbub3mmw4&cshid=1559504256221

Dubs of truth

>Implying it’s not possible to fake this.

occ

>He's a bong!

Lol, that explains it!
Filled with Arabs nothing of value is lost!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonly_misspelled_English_words

Here in Yea Forums dot ORG we speak MURRICAN not low IQ small island filled with mudslimes "English".

Misspelt isn't and will never be a real word.

>Implying that even if I refreshed my browser and recorded the video, uploaded, and showed you then you would believe me!

Off yourself!

When he was touching you and your daddy in the bumbum :^)

Attached: F569D2E6-5031-4AB2-BEDB-8E9DCE79E55C.jpg (640x178, 32K)

We speak english

I wonder where you got that language

Whiter than you, achmed!

Lmao rip

Attached: 5E916634-9F00-4E38-B72D-6E79D0A10116.jpg (193x200, 13K)

Sounds like white trash.

>Not knowing you can fake it less than 10 seconds using your browser.
>Using commas in the wrong places.
>Missing a comma.

Attached: 84AFD506-26E0-42CD-B21D-B9C548EC9C30.jpg (625x446, 54K)

Moar

So did OP abandon this thread after he realized no one gave a shit about his trauma?

>He's still mad his grammar sucks.

That will never be fixed. Once a retard always a retard!

I think so

Why the fuck would anyone fake it just to prove some rando wrong on the internet. That's levels of autism one can only imagine out of personal experience. Kys user.

Damn this thread died quickly