Boyfriend wants to play a game

>boyfriend wants to play a game
>it doesn't pass the Bechdel Test

Attached: 1559405612207.png (604x630, 353K)

dilate

Seething tranny

Attached: 1558884406831.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

most movies don't even pass the bechdel test, and that was the medium the test was created for

Attached: 1556024365531.png (588x981, 307K)

do i even want to know what a beched ttest is?

Dyke shit

I think it's the "girl characters need to talk to each other about something other than a guy" one.

Its kind of a joke made to test women representation:
>needs to have at least 2 women in it
>they need to be on screen together in at least one scene
>in that scene they need to talk to each other about anything other than a man

sounds retarded

HEY JANNIES I THINK THIS IS JUST A THREAD. YOU GOTTA CLEAN THIS ONE UP.

Attached: EC83F428-4C34-4A1A-BE78-06DC9EBFE9C5.jpg (252x300, 22K)

Its a joke to most people since 90% of movies don't even pass it

If irrelevant side characters never have an entire scene dedicated to them ignoring the main cast and the plot, your movie is terrible and you should feel bad.

It is. Even stuff like Metroid doesn't pass.

jesus that's disgusting

That stupid fucking test doesn't even prove if something is "sexist" or not. Two women could just talk about how much they love makeup and shopping and still pass the test.

>all caps
>reddit skeleton
>muh pol
It may be a shit thread; but, you need to go back!

Attached: 1558975396713.jpg (580x580, 41K)

The Bechdel Test is about looking at overall trends with storytelling in movies, not about judging individual movies. If a movie doesn't pass, that doesn't mean it's a sexist or bad movie or whatever. There's no demand for every single movie to pass. But if you apply the test to all movies and the majority don't pass, that suggests an undercurrent of sexism.

It comes from a Lesbian webcomic. It was used to measure a particular character's interest in movies, but somehow got elevated to some kind of key value indicator among feminists.

Games where characters talk with each other are for faggots.

I said it was a /pol/ thread due to shit like “Seething Trannies” which while yes common on Yea Forums is more fitting for Pol. All caps was mostly just for the sake of “why the fuck not”. The Sans image was fuckin unrelated. I just needed an image for my post.

>Thing I don't like needs to be posted on even more unrelated board that I don't like.
Fuck Off.

it's quite funny to be honest

Who even comes up with these words and where do you even hear about them?
Reminds me the incel brigades on /fit/ where they would find tweets from 2 years ago with 0 mentions. How do you even find all this stupid shit?

>That suggests an undercurrent of sexism
Citation needed. You just said that failing the test doesnt indicate sexism, so justify how the test measures sexism at all.

>that suggests an undercurrent of sexism.
How

I want to FUCK that wojak

Why do dilate/trannybash threads make me so comfy?
Reading about the intense regret people go through or the constant shame and suffering/the realisation that they have irreversibly fucked their body up makes me feel all fuzzy. It's like I'm looking down a dark, dark road before skipping along a much brighter one next to it.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

You do know femceljak is supposed to be a biological female, right?

U

it makes you feel better about yourself. still sad though

Mortal Combat 11

>two women character talk about how much they love dresses: pass
>woman soldier character saves the world and is overall a badass throughout: fails

Or maybe people just don't want to watch scenes where characters waste time talking about things that have nothing to do with the rest of the movie. Characters talking about the other important characters in the movie is not "sexism."

You said it yourself, the contrast of your path compared to theirs makes you happier.

>combat

It's literally someone getting memed into ruining themselves.

Attached: 1558884542547.png (1736x918, 374K)

I can see how you may think my intentions are bad. However you also have to realize all the transphobic shit this thread holds probably isn’t suited for a fucking vidya board. As to not make shit worse gonna fuck off from this thread now. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 5167DFD3-501B-43EF-9AC0-2C6E91C9E666.jpg (625x790, 144K)

From now on i want you all to call me Loretta

based jannies

>It comes from a Lesbian webcomic
>key value indicator among feminists
That's depressing.

Attached: Real nigga hours.jpg (500x735, 59K)

BASED MOD MOVES THREAD TO Yea Forums.

Attached: 77C344FB-D314-4931-A779-53EF7E7B587C.jpg (1022x1019, 150K)

it's called schadenfreude

Like said, you are seeing how much worse things can be. Nothing like seeing a seething tranny to put things in perspective

>mfw we'll get to see a generation of trannies be miserable elderly fuckups who's bodies all fall apart even moreso than usual

Attached: 54235423344342.jpg (805x495, 63K)

>trannies
>reaching old age

Attached: 1474339233134.jpg (211x193, 8K)

where was it from?

the other Yea Forums

>trannies
>making it to old age

Attached: smug_goddess.jpg (333x460, 53K)

>pic of *that* game
based

but /trash/'s mods don't move threads

Post more femjak

She's a qt

Attached: 1558340598528.png (909x890, 1.01M)

>Seething Trannie
Just go back.

Attached: 1558385349291.png (728x899, 197K)

Which means it's from Yea Forums

I don't understand the anger from it. I'd rather have interesting female characters like Kreia, Ventress, Megara etc

oh yeah

lol faggot deserve it

You know, the main problem with the idea of the Bechdel test is that you hardly ever see the men not talking about women either. Unless they're gay, then all they talk about is men they want to fuck. There just needs to be less forced romance shit in movies period.

A game doesn't need to have a good story / good characters to be fun to play.

lol

haha, who would have predicted that mutulating yourself would have negative side effects

I learned something new today :) modern feminism never ceases to amaze

Kys cunt