There are people who think this is a person

Attached: red_jelly.webm (202x360, 370K)

go show this thread to some girls and see if they’ll suck your tiny cock for supporting abortion

Attached: 0B430F37-B0FE-4575-A4B0-C09902A3FCFB.jpg (1125x1374, 795K)

Attached: 1555291059218.gif (299x224, 2M)

“Person” is a legal and philosophical term arbitrarily defined by the government of whatever state you live in.

What that is, user, is an immature, developing human being...which is a term in common usage used to describe individual members of the species Homo sapiens.

I hope you learned something here today.

Attached: 1559030155800.jpg (576x960, 77K)

I don't support abortion but I support supporting abortion

Attached: 1559494753509.jpg (424x604, 33K)

It's all just semantics. Here's the reality. The GOP only support abortion bans to get evangelicals on their side so they can get voted in and pass more tax cuts for billionaires. It's only the religiously-brainwashed that care about the technical definitions of abortion.

Attached: 1556539118658.jpg (625x720, 76K)

Jesus, poor thing looks miserable

Why the fuck do you cucks have so many images of deformed babies

Attached: 46773195_303.jpg (700x394, 19K)

That's retarded

Nice bait

You need to be an late term abortion. Kys.

....START THE REACTOR, QUAID....

justified homicide; first two words that came to mind

Attached: 1405914866040.jpg (272x200, 16K)

That's barely the character creation screen.

ok nigger

Attached: 612664E2-FB21-4689-9419-9FB9B8603FC0.jpg (640x722, 63K)

Technically as the law is concerned all children are property until they reach the age of 18. But a fetus has different DNA as the mother. This means that its genetic makeup makes a fetus a unique individual. No one has the right to destroy any other. To destroy a fetus is to murder a unique individual.

Attached: 50aa9b1e3e51a24b1b153d40d0b6b244.1000x988x1.jpg (1000x988, 91K)

>implying I'd want a stupid cunt who's dumb enough to think that's a person to suck my cock to begin with.

No thanks user I have self respect. Maybe your'e that desperate for a dumb little twat to touch your peckerwood.

Not many people think that

This.

Also these rich fucks don't care if abortion gets banned. They can buy palacial estates anywhere in the planet and can just fly the dumb gold-digger broad they knocked up in their private jets to any country they want to get an abortion or just pay a doctor to do it in secret with a lumpsome of money. These Anons are dumb socio-economic cuckolds so their views on this doesn't surprise me in the least.

>These Anons are dumb socio-economic cuckolds so their views on this doesn't surprise me in the least.
No kidding. Thinking politicians are "so moved by the morality of abortion" that they'd spend all this cash on the campaign? Get real, dummies.

likely the end result of a little girl who was brutally raped by her relative in Alabama and had to carry it to term. We'll be seeing more of this in the near future rest assured. Lets also not forget the fact that our planet with it's finite resources and decreasingly quality and quantity of breathable are is nearing 8billion. Once all the phytoplankton dies, we will lose over half of our oxygen supply needed to fucking breathe. Lets keep pumping these sad sights for sore eyes out into the world though from parents that don't want them. That's what we need.

*breathable air

You don't know that this isn't a human as much as your opposition doesn't know that this is a human so fuck off and shut up

Sing it with me! "Hes got a lil bitty baby in his hands, hes got a lil bitty baby in his hands"

>there are people who compulsively deny it is a person justify murder.

yeah latest in a long list of history

Answer me this fellow user. Is an egg a cake?

No insults (without substantive points) and no ad hominems please.

That's kind of an anti-anti-abortion pic.

>So I'm arguing this babby is literally a nigger.
>I'm not about to raise any nigger.

an egg is part of the cake, but right there what we have is an egg already mixed with cake batter, to make a mini human.

I will concede the point you made in the second part of your response
"an egg already mixed with cake batter"

BUT, it's still not been fully cooked and baked into an autonomous human. It still relies heavily on the survival of the mother carrying it inside her. It also doesn't have a developed brain capable of cognitive thoughts and other mental faculties. It's just muscle tissue and a heart.

Does this planet really need more unwanted babies being born to parents who don't even fucking want them? Do you want more babies becoming a burden to the state? Do you want more of your tax dollars going to these unwanted children? Also imagine the booming black market outlawing abortion will create and how many accidental deaths will be caused from the process of undergoing black market abortions.