Which race are you legitimately racist towards and why?

Which race are you legitimately racist towards and why?

Attached: afromexicanos.jpg (886x625, 103K)

I'm not, so I don't.

towards the racist race: white

Why are you on this thread then?

Blacks, obviously since Jewish isn’t a race.

>implying whites are the only racists

Pakis/muslims

As a whole, probably Indians.

I'm fine with individual Indians but that shit hole of a country is something else.

I was asked to provide an answer, so I did.
this isn't a pair meeting is it? Opposing view-points are accepted, are they not? For the sake of argument and suchlike?

Pic unrelated

Attached: Kasiafit2.jpg (1071x1600, 245K)

Minorities have no power and thus can't be racist.

*pair > prayer
Can't type... has butterfingers.

Fucking gypsies

Not how it works. A preconception is a preconception, no matter from whom it springs.

but if it has no power it has no effect

Whatever race fails to take matters into their own hands and constantly looks at a different race to blame for their own shortcomings.

I don’t like Germans.

You can't fool me Satan, your lies are legendary.

OP here, I'm only racist towards Mexicans. It started when I started a job in housing development construction. I frequently work alongside different crews of them, and I'm not stereotyping when I say they are All The Same. Loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate people. Always playing their la cucaracha music as loud as they can. Never cleaning the trash they leave behind. Almost never speaking English, despite being in an English speaking country. Never say excuse me or other common courtesies (most likely because they speak little English). Their crews are all related in some way, doing the same jobs (Ceramic, tile, flooring etc) nothing that requires a little brain power (Electric, HVAC, Security etc). If I can say anything about them it's they do have a hard work ethic, anything outside that they're lazy and inconsiderate. I was not racist towards them until I was around them nearly every day and that should say something.

What about where whites are the minorities?
Also
>Implying anyone actually has power

Niggers and Muslims is the correct answer

Gypsies, I don't hate just the way they dress, they look, they behave but also their language (gypsies have their own independent language which is pretty much an even more imbred indian) pretty much everything about gypsies is hate-able

the chinks

>why are you racist?
>I'm not
Yeah you really provided a different viewpoint and certainly gave me something to think about. Shut the fuck up

These.

Attached: 1528971087837.jpg (440x440, 40K)

Then they shouldn't live where they don't belong. Respect other cultures.

You seem triggered.

I hate humans. Elven supremacy is the only truth.

Attached: Ondolemar.png (600x1080, 1008K)

So if you were to move to China for work you wouldn't be discriminated against?

fuck elves

>implying dark elves aren't hated by everyone, including their own kind

>self hating dark elf detected

I'd respect their culture and not move there.

Muslims.. Fuck this medieval shitheads

Jews

I can't take Indians serious because of the low tier tech support, shitting everywhere and overall hygiene.

I don't have a problem with people from Africa however, I can understand why Americans would.

I have a problem with people who move to other countries for financial benefits and people who refuse to try to fit in the country they live in.

kek'd

>I don't have a problem with people from Africa
dirty nigger detected

This. Gypsies don't have a single redeeming feature, and unlike other races they aren't just content with living in squalor amongst themselves - their entire culture is based around thieving from everyone around them and turning any area they pass through into a cesspit.

>Muslims
>race
This is what happens when the left completely controls the education system - even the people who oppose them think in their terms.

>I have a problem with people who move to other countries for financial benefits and people who refuse to try to fit in the country they live in.
This. It's America's biggest problem

You've just defeated your entire argument.

actually, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm white.
I haven't met many people from Africa in the Netherlands and the ones I have met were good people.

I'm mixed , so I kinda of hate both whites and blacks . I've always been in the middle . Pushed aside by both groups because ''not white / not black '' . Both are full of shit ect ect . Of course not everyone in said groups is a shit cunt but 65% of them are .

Except whites have no culture.

It depends what you mean by racist.
It takes about ten seconds of conversation for any preconceptions I have about someone to fly out the window regardless of race.

That said, from experience I know that stereotypes concerning black people and Muslims are well earned.

Attached: 1555099487736.png (625x626, 100K)

I see the worst in everybody and hate everything.
I also believe in the benefit of the doubt.

I expect brown people to be rude, but give them a chance not to be.

I believe in the statistics about race and crime, but I don't know that any given nigger isn't going to be a swell guy.

Cmon man you can just say black people

ONLY whites can be racist.

Attached: hdfghdfghdg.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I think gypsies are the only race everyone hates, worthless people, hitler should have focused on them

Gypsy is not a race you retard

Can you image what America will be like in 30 or 40 years when Latinos are the majority and completely in control of our Federal government? Just by your experience alone, can you imagine how they will treat White Americans when they have full power?

White liberals are literally slitting their own kids and grandkids throats by constantly pushing for more and more Latinos to be brought into America.

In 30 years we will need sanctuary states for WHITE people to escape the oppression and brutal treatment by Latinos.

I’m actually a huge liberal that’s mostly disgusted with the stuff on this site. It kills me to admit this. But after feeling absolutely no racist feelings my whole life - I’ve been bartending/serving at a place in a major city the last 8 months. I’m starting to hate dealing with a particular kind of black people. Not at all. But I guess “ghetto” people. Not all black people don’t tip. But almost everyone that doesn’t tip is black. And everyone they’re super obnoxious, rude, absolute ignorant no manner having fuck heads. It kills me that I’m getting to that point. But it just. Keeps. Happening.

Slopeheads
Chinks
Gooks
Nips
Zipperheads
Poos
Wetbacks
Sand nuggets
And of course regular niggers

>Which race are you legitimately racist towards and why?

Human Race, i hate everyone equally.

Equal opportunity racist, all races can be shit under the right conditioning

I'm half white half arab.
Niggers, especially Americans (based from what I see) are probably the worst of all races in the world. The way they talk, the way they behave is barely human.
I'm fine with everyone else though, except white Americans.

The only people who legitimately have this mindset are privileged children who have been indoctrinated by privileged hippies. No real people who live in the real world believe this nonsense.

That said, every race of people can be obnoxious assholes when they come from poverty or wealth. Humanity sucks and everyone is racist as a primitive coping mechanism to try to understand why shitty people are awful, especially in groups.

Whites have many cultures that’s an idiot statement. American white culture is an amalgamation of Western European cultures from which their ancestors immigrated.

>race
>germans

thus whites in zimbabwe cant be racist and if they believe that whites are a suprior race, that all blacks should be slaves both of this wouldnt be racist in zimbabwe...

your logic is flawed.

>whites have no culture

Western civilization is white culture numb nuts. Everything you take for granted is white culture. You use and benefit from white culture on a daily basis. Politics, philosophy, art, technology, science, civility, architecture. Without these things that were gifted to the world from the Europeans you would be living on a savage planet run by imbeciles and more than likely wouldn't have the device you're using to freely post your stupid opinions anonymously on the Internet. White culture is literally everywhere but your stupid using ass can't see it.

"Germans" encompasses two peoples. Three if you're generous to the slavs.
Tell me which one you hate?

This. White American culture has become so ubiquitous that people seriously are blind to it.

so nobody has to live up to that multiculture shit except white nations?

towards the niggers in my jokes

2/10 bait that 3 people took

For Fucks Sake
>File Related
This guy gets it.

Attached: BaitYouFucks.png (625x626, 72K)