Question guys...

question guys, would you have a 3some with your girl and one of her friends if it meant you had to do a MFM 3some with her and a guy of her choice?

Attached: D0FB41F7-1DF6-46AB-921B-597D153FEFFD.jpg (480x640, 84K)

no

No

I would do FMF and then break up with her like a real man

Fuck yeah. I would love to spitroast my bitch, especially would love to dp her. Defs with have her suck both cocks and cream her lips

I would be stoked on both. Her bff and I have even talked about trying to convince her bf and my gf to go for a foursome

If that's how she offers it, I'd pass.
Experience talking here : if she doesn't like the 3some and just goes with it "to get a favor for later", you won't enjoy it either.
And if you are asking the question, it means you also have an issue with doing an MFM on your girl, which means you shouldn't do it.

In case I'm not clear enough : it's like she isn't interested in bj, but gives you a bj just this once because you promised you'd lick her afterwards, even though you don't like licking her.

It's gonna suck both times.

Either find your peace with not doing it, or break up and find a girl who'd do it without any reservation.

yeah. but i would have to be able to pick the female.

I'm down. You get more pussy, and you get to dp a chick, both being rare and special life experiences

yes sure would love that

I tried this in in a former relationship but we broke up afterwards and she told her friends she was 'forced' into it. We did both in one night at a house party, alcohol was involved and I think she was just ashamed of her own actions.

Yes as long as she chose someone who is also bi so theres no awkwardness.

Re-read the question.

Of you get to pick which of her friends and it’s worth it to you I would say yes.

Yes,

pic related

Attached: IMG_0311.jpg (1242x2208, 226K)

yeah, it just says one of her friends. it doesnt say anything about the gf choosing the female.

YES

Attached: 9133983.jpg (912x684, 77K)

Word of advice. If you're nervous about it, don't do an mmf. You'll just end up watching your rock hard friend pumping in and out of your gf while you try and fail to work up an erection.

This description made me laugh really hard for some reason. The mental image along with your cautionary note did it.

Bad time, user? Did you break up with her afterwards?

Not for a few months after. We just never spoke about it.

do you get off on using an ancient pic, from a big set, and crudely censoring faces to somehow imply that this could be oc?

Yeah.

Care to share the motivation leading up to it as a cautionary tale for these foolish anons (on the off chance one of them ever actually gets a gf one day)

MMF is for cucks, not for me. But if you are a cuck... go on... have fun

Seriously honest good advice.

Yes. DPing my wife was way better than fucking her and her friend.

yes im dieing to see another man sliding his cock inside my wife