To my understanding, when smoking, an expulsion of less concentrated...

to my understanding, when smoking, an expulsion of less concentrated, more transparent smoke is an indication of more product ingested. which would mean that thicker, more opaque smoke is an indication of more product wasted. is this correct? because I think of that whenever I see pics like this one

Attached: Snoop-Dogg-Eyes-Closed-e1458497815834-768x620[1].png (768x620, 595K)

The visible smoke is not the good part anyway, it's just the charred particles that you get when you burn anything.

Attached: june.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

weed smokers, niggers in particular, do this to look cool. it's like, "look how rich I am, I can afford to be wasteful"

Attached: 649C564F-68EC-41D0-9C27-01636A81F084.gif (332x332, 1.33M)

oh so it's like when they hold lighters up to paper money

Guests that was in the mouth, before inhaling. One second later, that smoke would brew going into his lungs if he can pull it back in.

yeah just typical nigger bullshit

The THC gets you high dude not the smoke. You also get very different amounts of smoke from different strains so stop worrying about and smoke your fucking weed. If you’re such a fiendy addict that you are actually thinking in these terms and not just enjoying your sesh then please go get some help.

i'm not as preoccupied with this as you seem to think I am. I made this thread because I'm bored, not because I'm concerned about whether I'm getting my money's worth.

yep, that stuff you described, the thick smoke, means they are not inhaling all of it. if you inhale all of the smoke and exhale, its not so thick

If you want to get your money's worth, you should invest in lab equipment, buy weed in bulk and start extracting it.

Obviously, if you want to make a profit, you'll have to sell your product.

Dumb thinking. There are ash particles in smoke, that are very visible. If they are not coming out of your lungs, they are staying in your lungs.
When you heat THC it turns into vapor (vaporizes) and this vapor is transparent. It might look a little hazy but it has no color.

Bottom line: you can't judge the "potency" of a toke by the look of the smoke you exhale, as much as you can't judge the quality of a weed just from a grainy photo.

Weed is cheap. You blow smoke just to make a show out of it. Smoking weed is a fun activity, it's not about maximizing your investment.

you must be too poor to smoke if youre worrying about wasting individual smoke particles. poor faggot

fuck you and everything you believe in

weed smoke is much thicker than cigarette smoke in general, so even if it looks like a lot there, there's plenty being absorbed at the same time

That's not correct. The transparency of the smoke indicates nothing more than how much you inhaled. That's it. Not necessarily wasted, as your lungs absorb the THC almost instantly. Which is why holding in the smoke is just retarded.

Yeah he's either not smoking and trying to blow fat clouds for a photoshoot or doing a smoking "trick" where he let's the smoke chill in his mouth before pulling it back into his lungs. That is not what exhaling smoke looks like though.

People who just like to blow fat clouds but never inhale their whole hit

Attached: oct big.jpg (2560x1920, 1.03M)

> someone who has either never smoked/ smoked incorrectly the whole time

Dang. Sucks.

It's literally smoke that hasn't been inhaled you fucking potato