Ate seven of these bad boys (fly agaric, amanita muscaria)

ate seven of these bad boys (fly agaric, amanita muscaria)
I distictly remember one of you guys had cramps after eating ¿not properly dried? one
I'm not feeling so good (could be stress, could be fear dunno, seven is a big number to go without serious damage if improperly cooked)
my stomach is making noises but still no cramps
it's all good as long as I don't feel the cramps right
right?

Attached: thegame(I'mnotfeelingokkei,).jpg (1600x1140, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\\invite\\MEuNNxc
vocaroo.com/i/s0nrg3E9F64g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just take some ibuprofin you retard

Ate seven of these, nigga you're a terrible liar. Here's how this actually goes down.
>ate seven deadly shrooms
>this kills the op

Underageb& retard

You're only suppose to eat small amounts of these. Like a couple bites off a cap. Good luck faggot, they are poisonous

How desperate you have to be to eat amanita muscaria? They're not similar to psilocybin mushrooms at all. You'll feel like you're drunk.

Why do you dipshit numale facebook normie idiots even bother posting when you clearly know fucking nothing about what youre talking about

alergic to ibuprofen
coming from my expert pharmaceutical technician background I have deducted that poisoning with ibotenic acid could be negated by atropine, scopolamine or hyosciamine, incidentaly I have couple of datura plants growing atm so smoking a leaf or two might help
just duckduckgoogle amanita muscaria, there are several ways to get high from it as long as you cook it properly (or drink the piss of some guy that ate them)

Attached: 1539649190581.jpg (1280x715, 86K)

>that edgelord who calls other numales, but doesn't realize that he has low testosterone.
I am not the one taking mind altering substances like a degenerate libtard. Kill yourself you disgusting subhuman trash. Fucking nigger jigaboo cocksucker. Fucking nigger monkey nigger faggot.

Attached: 12325465756.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

they are fucking delicious and a free high
I can't stress enough how tasry these fuckers are when you fry them with butter
another benefit is that most people just don't pick them so they are free game

those are deathcap shrooms, they will most certainly kill you, i suggest you go to the emergency room at your local hospital if you are not joking and really did eat those

The ibotenic acid is converted into muscimol when you dry it. Youre not poisoned.
>im being a newfag and no one can stop me
Kys

>REEEEEEEE

>The North American Mycological Association has stated that there were "no reliably documented cases of death from toxins in these mushrooms in the past 100 years".[57]
severe overdose can present some nasty delirium and then seizures and coma and shit according to wikipedia but unsurprisingly I can't find any actual dosages given weight and potency differences between each mushroom body. next time just grow some psilocybe cubensis in a tupperware box under your bed mang, fly agaric shrooms are ghetto shit for stupid teenagers who go around licking frogs hoping to get a taste of that 5-MeO-DMT

don't feed the living-under-bridge people
decarboxylation also happens at high temps when you cook it (although you have to cook it for a bit)
it's been half an hour so I'm positive I'll live
my tinitus is also flaring up so I guess the onset has begun
thanks fellers, I was worried for a bit, I think I'm fine now

Attached: 1557902593754.png (600x656, 631K)

don't smoke fucking datura because you ate a semi poisonous mushroom you mad lad

as I said
I mostly eat them for their taste, the high is just secondary
I never found this many so I was having that good old panic attack

And kids these days think they dont look retarded when all they can do is parrot shit from the internet.
Life isnt lived through endless secondhand information you stupid little cuck

but my sources say atropine is a perfect antidote
they say you fight fire with fire, so fight a deliriant with some other deliriant (I'm being artistic here, it's a generally a bad idea)

Attached: deskt.png (500x687, 323K)

Ask me how I know youre underage

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: t3nbdu10tb
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Please leave and be a black nigger somewhere else.

Nice texturepack OP, send the link?

Attached: growing-mushrooms.jpg (854x480, 71K)

>Eating decay fungus you've found in the woods
>A good idea

That second hand information you hate so much has being gathered by teens the generation before you. We learned it the hard way. Do your research and be safe.

Niggers dont go in the woods. Let alone the forests where these grow. Do you even know what a nigger is?

there's a lot of confusion in that fly agaric shrooms were often labelled as deadly and poorly researched in the books of yesteryear - or what, did you expect everybody in the thread to spontaneously decide to brush up on their pharmaceutical mycology before posting? you need to relax, compose yourself and stop sperging out at people

pathetic samefag

Attached: internet-serious-business.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Lmfao please you dumb little bitch i have eaten a ton of these things, go smoke some weed and pretend to be woke somewhere else shit for brains

>did you expect everyone in the thread to know what they were talking about before shitting out a bunch of misinformed retardation
Huh i fucking wonder, kys

>Lmfao please you dumb little bitch i have eaten a ton of these things,

You wouldn't even know to eat these if there had not being a convenient blog post on the internet for you to read. Isn't there a wwyd thread for you to shit post in? Or have you had your fill of validation for one day.

Attached: 1328301775583.jpg (126x126, 5K)

Keep us updated if you can remember to do so OP

Take your ass to the hospital or have somewhere there with you when you so they can take you there. Stick to regular cubies if you want to trip out bro, dont disrespect the fungus

>still being a newfag and you cant stop me neener neener im totally pwning u lolz mom come look at the meme i posted haha im so funny and great lol i love being a master ruser on the internets so randum

Kys

avoid eating the white dots on the amanita, they will ruin your organs

I'm trailing off boys
can't keep my mind clear on some goal
I'm thinking of going fora walk in the forest
maybe chomp down that last pot cookie I have
I dunno
life is calm
my right tit hurts
I can't concetrate on what I'm saying so I'm just writting everything before I forget
oh yes the hallucinations, yeah, they reportedly have visual halucinatory effect but I'm not seeing shit but sounds are kinda weird
can't hear much from the constant ringing

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (800x422, 41K)

most people aren't aware that clostridium tetani, which often occurs in the same dank conditions as rust, is actually responsible for tetanus rather than rust itself but if someone gets nicked on a rusty nail in an otherwise relatively clean environment people people are still going to tell them to haul ass to the hospital because this is an anime website and not medical school so stop being a whiney hostile little bitch and offer a productive correction to their misconceptions rather than raging like a 13-year-old fortnite player because your average Yea Forumstard isn't an infallible oracle of things that 98% of people don't give a shit about.

>i come into threads about things i know fuckall about then get assblasted when someone tells me im retarded
I wonder which oneof us plays fortnite

please kill yourself or work the stick out of your ass, my angry little neckbeard.

Please stop posting here until you turn 18

I'd like it if you would come up with a more creative comeback than reiterating LE I THINK YOU'RE UNDERAGE!!!!!!! meme. umad son

Pfft you stupid little fuck. Im calling you underage because you act like a fucking teenager. Please rage more about how mean ole user told you youre full of shit

read back everything you've written in this thread and tell me you're not the one raging like a petty teenager with anger issues. bonus bootyblasted points for saying cuck and numale unironically in 2020. I find your complete lack of self-awareness amusing.

Oh youre still here trying to convince me how much of a meany i am huh? Why dont you get it over with and kys already
Or just go back to facebook, its clearly where youre comfortable.

There are tons of sub-strains of that mushroom, some have the chemicals that cause sickness, others do not. Not to freak you out but you can damage your kidneys (or liver?) if it's the bad kind and you eat too much. You'll probably be fine unless you're an alcoholic or have kidney problems already. It's just kinda tough on them to metabolize and filter out is all. Try ordering some online from a reputable dealer, they're fucking legal for christ sake. Even if you import them from a "smart-shop" in the Netherlands.

I hear you should try smoking the dried cap. Only when the cap is as dry as a saltine cracker.

Fly agaric is the only one that looks like that and drying them/baking them converts the ibotenic acid, the shit that hurts your kidneys, into muscimol which is the shit that makes you trip. Show me a mushroom you could reasonably misidentify with a fuckin fly agaric

I smoked a whole one ground up with weed in 3 blunts in a circle with 2 friends
I actually like it that way more cuz its way shorter lived and you dont have to wait for the effects.

very debatable
I'm fine for now
I ended up eating that pot cookie I mentioned
it's getting dark in the forest but I feel much calmer than usually on weed (potential anxiolitic for guys that get panic attacks while on weed?)

Attached: 1555028206582.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

You’re a ducking retard, kid. Smoking mushrooms will release the spores inside your body. Can wait to hear about how you died because mushrooms started growing in your lungs.

Which country are you from? Because white people cannot find this mushroom at this time.

Wow yeah totally dead 5 years after that wow sure good job kid what school did you go to because i clearly need to re enroll i mean god damn are you from NASA because holy fuck youre just about the smartest dude ive ever met online

no, not a meanie --everybody on Yea Forums is an asshole by default--, just... overblown and incapable of handling social situations like an adult, instead electing to fart out as much borderline incoherent angry hot air as possible without really saying anything. if you had replied "hey armchair mycologists, fly agaric isn't actually that toxic as long as you're not being completely irresponsible it's just something of an half-myth caused by a poor popular understanding of the shrooms" and maybe some sources if they want to learn more and this thread wouldn't have turned into a tardfest, but instead you acted as you did and so here we are. this isn't you being a le oldskool Yea Forums trell owning le scrubs, it's you acting like a retard and me calling you a retard. I don't even know why I'm bothering to even reply but the more aggressive you sound the more I laugh at the energy you expend and, how does one say, superiority complex vibes I get from you. rage on, assberg

For fucks sake

Clean before drying but that's also not how it works. If you're so paranoid cut off the gills.

Just asking which country are you from.

northern balkan (you probably don'tconsider my slav ass as white but still)
it's been raining like crazy and some popped out (now to be conpletely honest I was kinda pulling your dick this whole time because yellow ones tend to grow early in the year and I found them to be somewhat weaker than the red boys)

Attached: 1447023617893.png (732x720, 806K)

I prefer these ones.

Attached: 2B6F9A91-54B8-417D-98CE-0D18BB5B08D2.jpg (1827x2086, 1.18M)

Ill make it real simple so you can understand and move on with your day
You posted some dumb shit because you dont have a clue about the subject matter
I called you a retarded underaged faggot and told you to kill yourself
Get to it champ

Slavs are white. I am from Baltic and I'm trying to find panaeolus cinctulus which contain psilocybin.

ah bro, I wish you good luck with that
I was thinling of making a lot of jarred mushrooms qnd just setting them up in forest
I have no idea if it would work well but it might work

Attached: 1441399663016.jpg (554x519, 100K)

I didn't post any claims regarding the toxicity of the dose OP took, I only stated that severe overdose can be quite the ride according to reputable scientific sources and conceded that I didn't have a metric of what an overdose constituted. all that other shit is somebody else. learn basic reading comprehension before getting angry please

Very easy. Look around grassy areas which receive a lot of fertilizer. It's usually dropped by farmers mid may in the northern hemisphere and sometimes more regularly in places like golf courses. Warm days after a day or two of rain (or sprinkler system) are best for finding them. You need about 6 dried grams to begin to even get off.

>im a dumb little faggot who equates "bad words" with emotion and cant accept it when anonymous people on the internet tell me im dumb
Kys

there was a kitty kot in the wooda
I'm deeply scared and calm about this

Attached: 2019-06-02-20-21-52.jpg (1600x1200, 291K)

You’re supposed to cook them to convert toxins like ibotenic acid into less toxic muscimol that’s more active

But user do u c the gost?

I heard that they grow in horse manure and dung piles. I have a cow dung pile mixed with hay next to my house and I found mushrooms that look like cincts.

Attached: 20190601_173650 (1).jpg (1014x1700, 776K)

no the k0t was real I swear it moved like a cat after the fucker saw me

Attached: 1553843426641s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Pigdure reladed

Attached: 1559499856964m~2.jpg (435x427, 24K)

oh boy that looks eerily like a ghost
I'm kinda spooked tbqh

Attached: teddy-bear-costume.jpg (400x600, 45K)

sad

huh
never seen these fellera in the foods
can anyone indentify them?
can I eat these?

Attached: 2019-06-02-20-34-41.jpg (1600x1200, 452K)

Youll get over it

Thats another great place if you live around those animals. Also those definitely look exactly like cincts but there's not enough people to get loaded on. If you want to be 100% sure, get a spore print of them. If the spores are the same color as a black sharpie, you've got cincts.

Picture is not good quality, but from what I can see looks like Coprinellus. Edible, but poisonous with alcohol (not deadly ofc.)

>not properly died

there's no way you ate even one of those you fucking lying faggot fuck

>7 amanita

Nice to meet you, OP.
If you ever come back tell us what hell looks like.

I'll look into it
thanks

comfy

Attached: spng.png (650x639, 1020K)

I'm switcing from right ear to left ear
wtf is this

Attached: 1462522370609.jpg (480x270, 16K)

I ate those when I was a teen. They aren't like shrooms. You're going to feel very sick for like 12 hours. Would not recommend. Just drink water if you're throwing up. My buddy passed out vomiting on those.

You have to be 18 to post here.

go for it and post results

Bitch they are fly amanitas. They are a dissociative. NOT hallucinogenic.

Attached: 125236347347.png (212x238, 8K)

Worst I’ve ever known was a friend of a friend went blind. Why would you eat those?

Has anyone decarbed these and ate them? In that case, did you get major delirium (i.e. shadow people, the Hatman)?

that was just my hail mary if I started having cramps
I have only twovleft after I prematurely smoked the rest of them

Attached: 1557682316844.jpg (247x247, 19K)

I don't think I did
no wait
maybe
yes, I've seen a cat that looked like cat and moved like one
but when I went there the cat is no where to be found
small black beings on the ground looking at me
the fireflies look like sparkles in their eyes
oh fuck

I ordered these off of the internet dried years ago. I ate like 11 grams, they did nothing. I felt a little weird likr i had tunnel vision at one point but idk. Not saying they dont work, just didnt really for me. I tried it a couple times, 2 diff batches

You probably ordered cooked to death food mushrooms

Nah they were from a good source. I use to buy salvia leaves and extract from them.

Like you know what the fuck you're talking about kid

Says the psudo-intellectual.

I'm not feeling so well ДPУГs

Attached: 2019-06-02-21-15-24.jpg (1600x1200, 981K)

At any rate, go find some and diy if you ever feel like trying again. Its not some new great thing though pretty mild. I ate them as food/fun when i lived innawoods doing trail maintenance. Most i ever found and ate at once was 4, there just werent many around. Sometimes you find them with a bite out of them already because some animals eat em. From just eating a little bit of them on mushroom skewer/in a dried mix i never felt anything. It is pretty nice to smoke them when youve been innawoods for a month with no substance and you want a head change.

Interesting. I was told they put you in a bit of a frenzy

I can hear the ocean

You are the ocean

Death caps, amanita phalloides, look very different to those. That's an amanita muscaria.

yeah I am the ocean

Idk if it's still around but Erowid had some useful information. Check there.
Don't call ask a nurse because they'll send an officer to conduct a safety check which gives them the power to search without a warrant, also depending on the situation people under the influence of hallucinogens get put in medical observation for their own safety which is pretty much the part of county jail they keep all the diseased inmates or flat out in an aquarium naked and possibly strapped down.

Drink plenty of fluids. Eat some easy to digest food. Poop.
Shower. Maybe take a nap.
You'll feel better.

If you get all irregular. Like can't shit after after a couple days get medical help because you don't want to go into septic shock.

Br careful though op. poisoning your intestines and accidentally causing villous atrophy because you wanted to get high would be a great story on how you ended up with a colostomy bag.

Seriously though if erowid is still around it had some great data.

And if You're actually good at chemistry and you like hallucinogens check out tihkal and pihkal

yo dude look how old this thread is
I'm pretty well informed about effects and how to cook them
I just don't know how poisoning with these apples feels like
I'm fine and calmer than ever, this is how I imagine being high on moderate benzos

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
7 of those won't kill you unless you already have serious health problems.

People have died but its very rare

So you're well informed but don't know the signs of poisoning.

So basically you're fucking clueless but you can "cook' the shit.

You can be a twat or you can actually look at the god damn site and learn the answer to your question
Kid

THE SKY IS FUCKING BISMUTH
MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF TESELATING TRIANGLE SHAPES, GLISENING YELLOW PINK GREEN AND BLUE REFLECTIONS OF BISMUTH
FUCK

Attached: eggplant3.png (1051x590, 448K)

user, you won this just so you know

Waste of dubs

I'm not in condition to express myself currently, so I beg your pardon since I didn't write that in full capability(?)
I know all about the symptoms, the cramps the vomiting feel and plenty other
I can't discerning if I'm feeling funny or if I'm in genuine pain from intestine cramps
I guess what I'm trying to say is: what reading about how it feels doesn't reflect fully into recognizing if it's really felt like that (that doesn't make sense but fuck, I don't know how to phrase that)

Made me guffaw

theres some shadow guy behind me
fuck

Attached: 1558652751723.png (450x532, 236K)

Hes always been there watching you fam

yeah, try getting sum to eat before you eat em, or with something it won't make you as nauseated.

don't worry user. if he starts talking in snake language then it might be the devil but besides that you good.

THERES A DEVIL IN THE CORNER OF MY EYE
HE DISAPPEARS WHEN I LOOK AT HIM BUT HES GONNA GRAB MY ASS AHHHHHH

What do people do for fun in the balkans

YES IT IS A DEVIL FUCK

Attached: thumbs.png (751x572, 1.06M)

Also what does balkanized mean

I don't know
I don't go out
I guess drink, dance drink more and sing turbofolk (I really have no idea what they do)

So everyone is pretty bored and stuff huh

many bosnians and croats and serbs reside in Germany, Checzija, Poland and Britain
something about cheap works
the Balkans (Yugoslavs) bring their culture there and turning other cultures into more balkanic cultures

What is balkan culture like

yeah, pretty boring desu
last time I went out to some friend all we did was go to his bosnian friends, listen to some turbofolk (I've put two metal songs and they acted like blacks to magic tricks), eat burek and some syrupy cake
go to his home
go to some cafe
drink beer with former classmate
talk life
go home
sleep
LAME AS ALL HELL
watching bamby and 70s porn with the weed group was something else, but very few live stoner life and most slavs have lives as described with bosnian fremd

have as conservative low IQ view on everything
listen to foll, turbo folk and pop and nothing else
always go out on a beer or coffee
plenty of low class food
be very patriotic and xenophobic of any unconventional way of life (say most people are adamant that fly agarics are poisonous and that eating them is absolute stupidity)

Shit man that sucks at least you have some woods to be in thats better than nothing. You should get a sleeping bag and a backpack and just walk out of there man.

read bible or hiss at it and tell yourself mentally it doesn't exist till it goes away

also if you got some cinnamon or lotus incense right now burn that shit and ask whatever gods you have to cleanse you with the smoke

ah no, you don't understand
I live in village, here everyone has a parcel of woods and plenty are oftein in woods
I can't just go and sleep in those woods
not to mention we have a big problem with poisonous snakes and boars (and deers but not in a way that could Mufasa you and stomp you to death)

Animals wont get you if sleep outside, same way those mushrooms wont hurt you

am I being mocked in this post?

Youwould of been better .making a wine out of it

that white shadow guy is creeping me the fuck out

No seriously animals wont get you. You just need to be aware. You can figure out to eat poison mushrooms when everyone else is terrified of them, same thing with animals and sleeping outside and walking out of there to go somewhere better

Dont listen to these faggots, do your rsearch, they cant kill you

you're supposed to parboil them you dumb cunt, if you don't know jack shit about them why are you eating them you cunt?

>inb4 i think im really kewl and wanted to trip balls like the cool kids lol

it's all conected
I am possesed
it can't be helped

burn sage, most jinn are black i've never seen a white one

do you know it's name?

THIS JHIN AN ALBINO
I BRING THE INCEST THAT SMOKES BAD SPIRITS

nigga draw some crosses in the air and call archangel michael

*incence
I believe it's Ganache (looks like a Ganache), but I'm not certain

IT CANNOT BE HELPED THE JHIN TOO STRONG HE IS CHOKING ME

ask papa legba for help. idk what to do besides that dun called all my orishas

He needs to submerge himself in a salt bath

if he more powerful than the archangels user getting buttraped in his sleep

if you still here user yo ass better start chanting ave papa legba before you lose conciousness

the jhin is nowhere to be seen
the incence had worked
buddha three skulls have protected me by the power of friendship and marijuana

Attached: 1500597095376.png (896x720, 315K)

Leeeaave yoooouuur cooouuntryyy

welcome back user, you need to take a bath in sea salt water then normal water to get rid of whatever tf u just experienced.

replying to myself cuz im a nigger
how is it knowing demons real bcuz you wanted to see what mushrooms were like

I EAT THE MUSHROOMS ONLY FOR THE TASTE REEEEEE
but that demon was a son of a bitch and my neighbour is laughinh like a creepy fuck

it's good user, i did the same thing, i ate 9g of some cubes and went out my body. just tryna let you know if you aren't ready to become the mushrooms and don't say your intention to it or nun this type of thing will happen.

I am already an ocean
vocaroo.com/i/s0nrg3E9F64g
these is giving me the creeps

HE JUST KEEPS REPEATING "WHAT" THIS IS WORSE THAN JHIN

he doesn't stop he is fucking annoying

There exist lots of dangerous mushrooms, but if you see red-colored ones, you can be sure they're the deadliest.

OP is a massive faggot trying his best LARP of the week.

Here's your (You), now you can go back to fap to traps into your stinky basement.

btw he is still doing it
Ganache was way better because he wasn't real
this faggot of my neighbour is and I can'silence the cunt

go inside

I am inside that is the issue
he is so loud

I guess this is goodbye everyone

Attached: 1558804912877.png (1200x1371, 1.19M)