Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your true worth as a human being. Not as a wallet...

Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your true worth as a human being. Not as a wallet, not as a cog in the machine, but as a human being.

Sure you can have victories later in life, but they will never get you the pure love of a teenage girl. If you miss out on it, you will never make up for it and you will yearn for it your entire life. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have never experienced that and will never experience it no matter what they have and what they achieve.

Missing out on sex and intimacy when your body was craving it the most will leave psychological scars that will never heal. It's like having poor nutrition in childhood that stunts your growth. Sure you can buy all the food you want when you're older and you have a nice job, you can eat meals at the most expensive restaurants, but you'll be a manlet forever because you can't make up for some things you missed. Same thing with missing out on love and intimacy at a crucial time except it's your emotional development that will get stunted and you will carry that damage forever.

Attached: This will never be you (2).jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\\invite\\MEuNNxc
allaboutphilosophy.org/existentialism.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> laughs in fat stacks of cash

>laughs in success unlike "jock" construction workers

This is why we need sex dolls that are intangible from the real thing NOW. This being said i had a 15 yr old fat tiddy goth gf pretty much my whole senior year and 2 years after that. We fucked 3 times a day.

Beautiful eyes suck cock her feet full of cum your dick loves to suck cock Braceface fellatio is the cutest around and LOVES to Suck Cock possible she LIKES it WHEN YOU Hold Her pigtails as Motions Back Fourth down YOUR shaft even more Make gag if really WILL Use feet dick while all OVER This a HELL of Sight see looking into those beautiful eyes with Face FULL cum was Magical Stay Forever in Our dreams always on COCKS.mpeg

Because she was easy and you werent the only one. Thats why the big tiddy goth is a meme - every class in the 90s had atleast one of them and every guy had her atleast once. Even the ugly ones. For most of us its the only sexual experience so we want it back.

Real talk tho
Teenagers only go for the popular guys

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: vgfneal7
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

This is probably true to a degree, but nothing compared to the moment you realize that nobody knows what they're doing and the world doesn't have a plan.

Biological urges being satisfied is something that turtles experience. It's not that special... But turtles can't see the scope and scale of the universe and discover exactly how meaningless their existence is - we can, and do. What do you do after that? There is no going back to your former innocence.

Good thing I watch hentai while my body was craving it the most
2D>3D
Love>Empty wallet

Attached: 1F37510D-4C81-4BEE-899F-3A802C90C706.jpg (750x936, 204K)

Speaking as a 45 year old man, I really really wish I'd been a nerd in high school. I mean, yeah, I get to think back on all the tail I fucked and yeah they were all hot as hell but fuck, man. Now I'm stuck fucking average bar bitches while nerds are getting their knobs gobbled by excessively hot women. They get to make bank while I'm slaving away for 150k a year.

Be nerds, kids. Or you're gonna end up like me.

This sounds gay. You dont need some high school love story to be successful in life and devote yourself to God. The true things that matter. You can get a woman at anytime to reproduce but aside from that sex does not matter.

>sex does not matter
What’s wrong with having pleasure?

Attached: 4D37E4A5-FA4C-4FD6-BBDD-FB10D0256692.jpg (463x520, 38K)

Yeah if you peak in high school, I guess.

I take pleasure in being able to have pleasure with a significant other via other means. Sex is only useful for reproduction.

>150k a year
>feels poor
are you swiss ?

Honestly if pleasure didn’t occur during sex I would think the population with be way lower

This is true but the sad fact is that people have taken advantage of a simple tool we were gifted by God and nature to have an incentive to reproduce. It not longer has meaning and after a while it becomes dull and boring.

What's better is fucking a HS teen when you are in your 40's and older.

bruh one the reason there are so many laws protecting teens is because they are fucking stupid and easy to manipulate.

>pure love of a teenage girl

kek be nice enough to them, do some stupid mushy or girl movie shit and they turn to putty. Teenagers are retarded and in love with the idea of love.

Attached: 2qjuVy2.jpg (610x288, 52K)

Agreed. I'm 35 and still looking for love at highschools

Attached: 1559426422986.png (513x497, 427K)

I take pleasure in the idea of pleasuring my girlfriend.

> sex is only useful for reproduction.

You’re fucking stupid. People have sex to socialize/ build bonds with significant others. Majority of people don’t fuck to have a fucking burden of a child

Attached: A931E17E-1CCB-478B-B261-052B50183951.jpg (902x1792, 173K)

Its nice to know that you have imaginary friends user.

Dull and boring can be fix with a break

Just going to drop this here:
allaboutphilosophy.org/existentialism.htm

Attached: 96636ECC-B46B-4DD0-82E0-C6E8DB104655.jpg (750x400, 63K)

You're on Yea Forums. Don't call someone a degenerate because everyone thinks you are one.

Yeah I bet you love the 60yr principal called Donna

Attached: 5B989E0D-B3D8-4FEE-9D03-DE01F63D886A.jpg (694x720, 103K)

Lol this faggot probably jerks off in his letterman’s jacket

Peeking in high school is fucking sad. Have fun dying a complete fag

Dated my sweetheart in school for 6 years. Her friend said she could do better, and so she stopped talking to me. No warning.
Stop living in your past.

based

teenage girls are shallow, petty, easilly manipulated and all kinds of bs. Who wants to deal with that outside sad teenagers looking for pussy?

Attached: kek.png (549x413, 234K)

Lol as if highschool kids have enough experience

Teenage girls are tight. That's about the only thing about them that makes a relationship worth it, regardless of what age you are in.

Go for traps.

Attached: 1552931826093.png (450x750, 413K)

>Her friend said she could do better, and so she stopped talking to me. No warning.

Attached: 1499553467409.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>psychoLOGical

Attached: 1557650170834.jpg (194x194, 29K)