Why do people buy trucks if they’re not pulling or carrying shit on a regular basis...

Why do people buy trucks if they’re not pulling or carrying shit on a regular basis? Every time I’m driving wether it be on the highway or on a regular road they’re either hauling ass or driving slow as hell. Why do they feel the need to move their little body's around in that 5ton gas guzzling polluting machine lol. I live in Texas where apparently we buy 1/3 of all the trucks sold in the US and it is really sight seeing so much trucks.

Attached: 7B7D9894-5A43-42A9-B0FA-E2DE3ABA1962.jpg (1669x970, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\\invite\\MEuNNxc
worldwaterreserve.com/rainwater-harvesting/is-it-illegal-to-collect-rainwater/
steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has become some sort of weird status symbol. You see them driving around in a polished and pristine 4-wheel drive, and you know that thing has never been off-road.

becuase you never know when you might need to pull or carry shit

So much this.

Why do people buy fast cars if they don't race them. They just think it looks cool

Big expensive truck. Status symbol. Can you afford one and drive it on a daily basis? No? Well that guy can.

Some people buy that just so they can be the guy helping their daughter the day they move by carrying appliances or stuff.

Cause they have lots of interior room, and they ride nice.

My father worked the fields user, he owned a truck similar to the pic but also a big ass trailer being it. He was hired sometimes by moving companies to haul around stuff.

Why not just rent a truck or ask a buddy that actually uses one and just suck his dick or fill his tank?

americans are idiots addicted to buying things they can't afford.

I figure its like a jeep. People see one and think theyre going to be pulling, hauling, and off roading, when really its just going to make life more difficult. Had a jeep for a short while, and hated it. Would have been a good second vehicle.

'Merica

Yeah because no other nationality has that issue. Think before you type moron.

Lets hear it, what great country are you from where people arent materialistic?

Ha, you don't want to be "the guy who asks his friend with a pickup truck".

Having a pickup truck is a great way of making a little bit of side money
with odd jobs like that, but asking a friend to work for you is always awkward,
whether money is involved or not, even if the friend accepts and refuses
any form of compensation other than gas money.

Resale value mainly.

Lol, most people I see with large trucks are Italians or Latinos.

Your comment is idiotic, but brings up a great point that these things are insanely expensive. A decent optioned truck is over 50 grand. You could have a bad ass car for that and not an average truck that millions of people have.

Oh yeah, good point. You can always sell a pickup truck to someone who is going to use it for work, even if it's in terrible aesthetic condition.

Its become some sort of trend in the states. It's something about being "a man" lugging around a spotless bed with a liner. I don't understand it.

I do a 50+ mi. commute 5 days a week to work and back. I'm happy with my economy car. I have no car payments and my insurance is cheap.

To think people are stupid enough to take out an EIGHT YEAR LOAN to finance a 50k truck and have it lose 15k within the next the first two years.

I just don't get it.

LITTLE DICKS

To add to this:

If you use it for work and take advantage of its towing capacity and power, that's one thing. However, most people don't do that.

Well.... It's mostly the morbidly obese American male that drives them because their gut is too large to drive anything smaller, so yeah.

I live in America and I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Coming through.

Attached: f250.jpg (520x390, 38K)

I had a truck and it was nice but the fuel mileage sucked, and it was a pain in the ass to park. I do use a truck to haul a small RV and I build stuff on a regular basis. I was sitting in traffic one day and said fuck it. I traded it in on a car and haven't looked back. I bought an old beater truck for 3000 and the insurance is 60.00 a month. The car note is 120.00 less and I save 100.00 in gas.

Looks like a lot of butthurt prius drivers on here whining.

Fuck yeah!

Nah, I'm not whining at all. You drive whatever you want. I just don't understand the trend with them.

They're big and comfortable, especially on America's failing infrastructure. I drive a focus ST and my roads are fucked. Even though I like my 6 speed and some performance a truck sounds nice

Its what people want. Can we target women driving suvs when they are never even touching a dirt road much less off road?

Eurofag here
I think it's because its very spacious like a luxury car but not the luxury price, plus gas is cheaper in the US so people are more willing to buy a gas guzzler. I also think it's because Americans see it as a symbol of America because you rarely see them outside of North America

100.00 a month in gas*

I don't understand the trend of econobox's unless you're struggling financially. But hey, to each their own.

Women have been driving bigger vehicles for decades though. This truck fad has only started within the last ten or so years.

Lmao. So everyone living below their means is struggling financially?

SUVs are just the new station wagons/minivans. Give it a couple more years than something new will replace them

lol. i am a kind of a for-hire handyman working for a company, and a colleague drives
this huge square box of a SUV, another drives a 4Runner and another has a minivan.

I drive a $1000 1999 sedan that I paid cash two years ago. Insurance is super cheap,
I pay half of what they do in gas and I put maybe $300 in repairs so far. I have a rack
on the roof (that I took from my previous car, same model, $400 1998 sedan that
lasted me two years) to carry ladders and oversized stuff and I have a hitch and a trailer
if I need to carry bulky stuff (rarely).

uhh trucks have always been extremely popular in the US. And with the major brands bringing back the small-medium sized trucks they're only going to keep surging.

5 ton these nuts you can dent these modern trucks by pressing on them hard with your palm

Look theres a car for everyone.
"Manly" men drive trucks
Dykes drive subarus
Pretentious tree huggers drive priuses
Speed demons drive sports cars
Well off trophy wives drive rovers so they can spend their husbands money
Old bald men and teen girls drive convertibles..
Fags drive miatas
Shall i go on?

The midsize trucks are the full size trucks of the early 90's

I find it funny when they slow down for speed bumps.

also this

towns and gvt pushing road paving projects further and further back so they can line their own pockets; they don't even fill potholes until it cost them insurance claims. we will be lucky to have dirt roads in a decade.

workers drive vans. foremen drive new trucks.

The aluminum thing ford is doing makes no sense. Drop a tool onto it and you rip a hole in it.

No shit! You bought a tough vehicle and then dont use it?

It's called "living within your means." you have a work vehicle, not a weird status symbol. I applaud you.

Calling a Prius an econobox is counter-intuitive. It's a pretty expensive car, and if you're buying it used, you will have to replace the batteries eventually, which is an additional $4000.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: x3eg35e4x
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Why do people buy sports cars and never track them?

guys with tiny dicks always have huge cars or expensive cars or both

why would an auto company make something that will last long and be durable?
they make the most money when consumers are treating products as disposable and they don't last long.

Ugly as fuck too. Loved when top gear drove one against a sports car on a track and showed the sports car got better economy. Proved its not the car, its how you drive it

This....im 6'3"....cant see myself in anytging else

Foreigners still butt hurt

some car companies void your warranty if you bring it to the track.

OK, that's a bad ass truck. But still, people are stupid

when your packing around a set of balls like I have you need a big rig to do it!

i'm latino american, thank you

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Guess its easier than knowing you can never afford it. I have a fast car and a big dick. Go cry in a corner now.

Yeah, a few colleagues are complaining about how they have to work more
to afford their lifestyle. I work 4 days a week (we routinely work 10, 11, 12-
hour days) and I make plenty enough to cover my expenses and then some.

One colleague told me he was thinking of doing the same as I, that is buying
a crappy old car for work, but I thought it would not work out too well for him
seeing how huge he is, he's 6' something and weighs close to 300 lbs.
Crappy cars are small and cramped.

Same for insurance

I cant hear you over the wall

My friend makes 40k and took an 8 yr loan on a 55k truck two years ago.

He has a second job to help pay for it, has no savings, no life, and he's under about 10k.

Why do people think this is ok? Just so you can yell "YEEEAH MURICA"?

Yes, what about a convertible sports car?

YES IM CRYING FROM LAUGHTER BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A SMUG ASSHAT

want some fritos?

I'm the $1000 sedan guy. I have a lanklet buddy who's 6'3 and he always was complaining
about how small my car is, especially when he was driving it as his knees would brush
against the steering column. He bought a Golf (pic related, not his) and he said it's the
roomiest compact car he's ever been in.

Attached: golf.jpg (2080x1170, 323K)

you mean the 150 ft of fence and the giant open space you call a desert?
anyways my ancestors FLEW into america, can't stop selling those plane tickets can ya.

why don't americans buy cheaper cars like a toyotas or hondas? You'll save so much money in insurance, gas and upfront costs for the car

Shit I wish a $100 a month. I spend $120 a week on gas. 98 dodge ram 2500 with the 5.9 magnum

Truck market is so bad because of these kind of owners. 15 years ago, you could buy a base model truck with no fancy equipment for about 15k. But now all of it comes standard from the factory making them worth 50k of bullshit because of "muh creature comforts" faggots. Trucks are supposed to be utilitarian and for work, hauling, and towing.

Attached: FaggotSquat.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

My little dick told me he wanted a big truck

BECAUSE YEEE MURICA

no thanks, i've got a big of salt and vinegar chips.

Sell it.

Better than Chevy at least.

People love cars for specific reasons. You can't try and label everyone as needing to compensate for a penile issue. That's whining. Work hard until you can afford nice things too. Works for me.

Bald speed demon? Racer chick?

Buy a car and park the truck. I have a Camry and a 95 12valve. The truck gets 15mpg, it stays parked unless I need it.

Where, in the wheel wells? Get back to work, the restaurant is busy

americans are programmed to spread debt and spend money they don't have, auto dealers make direct comission off of the loans they sell people so it's always in their interest to give them the most expensive one they can afford

He said he saved $100 a month on gas, not that he spends $100 a month.

if you see me behind the counter at your local restaurant it's in your best interest to do a 360 and walk right out.

I own a coupe v6 accord. I spend about 60-80 on gas a month and it’s pretty quick as well. It’s not too late to transition, Yea Forumsro.

What great country do you come from? This should be good...

>lift truck
>ground clearance doesnt change

every time

Pretty quick accord? Thats adorable lol

Lol, now I think about it, it's about the same either way, is spend 125.00 a month, save 100

Im not afraid of your mariachi band

This. Have a weekday beater and keep the nice ride for when its needed

Do you guys not buy used cars? I have a used honda (was practically new) for over 7 years now and no major problems. Seems to be a waste of money to buy something so expensive and beyond ones means.

Because girls like big shiny things and when I have the Sea Doos or the Rzr towing behind it it looks like I like to have fun, so naturally bitches want to be a part of it.

Or lift, and then dont modify anything else. Then they wonder why shit breaks the first time it goes off road

Tiny dick syndrome. It's pretty rampant.

And you look like a no pussy getting, soft little faggot. You've probably never been camping or shot a gun or held a fishing pole in your hand either, because your dad was a soft liberal faggot too.

Why does an expensive car have to be outside means? Lots of people can afford them comfortably.

I guess. The 2013 models are pushing nearly 300hp.

Just quoting how much you pay for gas is useless as it depends on:

- how many miles/km you drive
- how cheap gas is
- how aggressive is your driving

I drive a Corolla and it costs me about $250 a month in gas, but that's cause I drive 100 km a day and gas in Candanavia is CAD 1.40/l (CAD 5.30/gal).

Quote miles per gallon instead.

Translation : wahhh! I cant afford nice things so everyone with better stuff than me bought it because they have tiny dicks!
Grow up

Rhino line the bed dingus!

At 70k for a pickup its a status

That works for the bed, what about the rest?

america
my anscestors?
i'm a mutt

i'm driving around a manual car that's now 22 years old but americans will always buy new given the choice because most cars in good condition that are used just aren't worth the money to buy. especially SUV and trucks

trucks are cool

Attached: coal-rolling-d-bag-number-69-550x412.jpg (550x412, 40K)

There's extra weight in Texas.

Attached: 1301367258388.jpg (610x496, 62K)

I'm from Switzerland you idiot, go shoot up a school it's what you are good at

>womerns
>womerns driving
Cringe

From america, and talks shit about america. Move already.

He's from Wakanda.

I drive around 20 miles a day to work and back. Gas right now is around 1.50USD. Always drive it in sport mode.

You do crack too?

>super fast guys like sporty cars.
>my 09 honda accord v6 6spd
>me

Because if I want to drive around in a fucking yacht I will. Go drive your glorified lawnmower and cry some more.

No reason to fuck your suspension, tie rods or front/rear end up is there? I've seen 1ft speed bumps here in BFE

this fuckin guy gets it.
id rather have my own truck that i dont use often than to ask someone to borrow theirs. that shit is just no.

Yee haw white power!

i'd like to make america great again instead.

yea and everyone aspires to be us still

You dont believe in helping your "friends" out?

This guy trucks

Nope. Never done, never will. It pays well, though.

Lol accord "sporty"

>most purchased cats in America

doesnt matter if they are your friends or not, asking someone to borrow their truck is just fuckin weird and most of the time you can tell they want to say no.
so just save the awkwardness and not fucking do it. that shit will ruin a friendship.
people who own trucks get tired of everyone asking them for favors all the time.

Cats huh? Meow

Offering help is fine. Getting asked for help because you are the one with a truck gets tired real quick.

Begging for help from someone with a truck is also a no go.

People have attached their masculinity, identity and self worth to their mode of transportation.

Car companies love it, so do banks.

Also the insurance companies.

Oh so you're a sand nigger on top of it? Go ride your camel and stop worrying about my big bad ass truck you feminine faggot.

Fuckin this. I don't cry when i can't afford something. I go to work and get it.

Yep that too.

I can't wait for the days of autonomous driving where you request your self-driving pod to take you somewhere then it goes away. Hopefully puts an end to this faggotry.

Hondas are the shit. Civic owner here, 5th gear kicks in at 120mph with WOT

WE BUY THEM BECAUSE WE CAN, YOU IMMIGRANT SPIC!
WE'RE NOT LIKE YOU FUCKING BROWNIES WHO NEED TO THINK OF RESOURCES WHEN BUYING SHIT!

Apart from harvest rainwater that falls from the sky. Or buy haggis.

triggered much?
It's those brownies that actually build your shiny pickup truck

which is just shameful, why anyone would want that even is beyond me.
satan trips of truth,

even if they're a friend i'd offer to pay them, at least for the gas if they insist otherwise.

i dream of the day all the fucking assholes that can't get off their phone for more than six seconds aren't on the road anymore

so don't fucking go 120 mph WOT
also check engines / transmission mounts and transmission fluid

I think i can do 120 in 3rd. Lol honda

Your point? we've always used brown people to build our shit. It's only in this century we also used yellow people.

Newer transmissions go up to 8-9 speeds. 3rd gear means torque so my guess is you drive a V8?

MURRIKA FUCK YEAH

Folks in Europe would like a word with you.

I do. Pls share.

I love these honda guys. They think they have the fastest coolest cars, and after they put a coffee can exhaust on it think they can outrun vettes and vipers. Want a sports car, get one then. Just dont try and convince me that hondas are sports cars.

You can't be too upset if they aren't buying the crap they build for "you"

that's around where most 5 spd will top out in 3rd

Indeed. Scat pack challenger, although id never try doing that to my car. Just talking shit. Honda only makes one cool car as far as im concerned, the NSX.

Alright this is a spiderman thread now

Attached: pppppp.jpg (269x187, 11K)

What's a sports car in your opinion user?
I'm a fan of cars in general I just think they all have that one thing that makes them special
I like my Honda, I also had a Ford for a while and I loved it too

Go away little boy, grown ups are talking.

Integra, S2000, Type R, RSX
NSX is the dream car you never see on the streets

A car built for little more than a good fast time. Muscle cars, fancy expensive euro models, and the like i suppose. Hondas are just too practical.

The only cool car mentioned is the s2000. Others are dull front wheel drive wannabes

>even if they're a friend i'd offer to pay them, at least for the gas if they insist otherwise.

It's a dick move. Your friend will feel like he can't say no. You're just putting
him in a bad spot. It's better to just keep the phone number of a guy you
know who has a truck, with whom you have a purely business relation with.
You call him once in a while to offer him jobs. You pay him well, and he will
be willing to move appointments just to work for you.

If you don't know anyone, rent a truck yourself or find someone on Craigslist.
Renting a Discount van is about $20 the first hour, or $50 for the whole day.

I agree. I'm getting tired of mine but I'm not sure if I want to let go of it
Next up is a Mustang 5.0 though

And if you feel like it's too much money, rent it for 24h, tell friends you'll have a truck for the
next 24h and offer them to help them out. Most will offer you some money in exchange.

>Own a truck
>A massive signal that you have a tiny teeny weeny pecker and have a mental neurosis about
>Everyone knows this about you everytime they see you pull up. The second you get out of your car their gazes unconsciously direct downwards to your crotch where they are wondering/picturing just how tiny and pathetic it is
>That look on their faces is them feeling sorry for your wife /and/or/ confirmation of why you don't have a wife
THEN ontop of that, you also get asked for favors of borrowing your lil' pecker mobile? KEK!

Probably from all the guys with hot wives who really like their penises inside them.

>>Why do people buy trucks?
Because I can.
If i get into an accident i want to be sure i kill everyone in the other vehicle.
4 wheel drive, up and over the curb/median.
Little flooding is no problem.
No need to gravel/pave my rural driveway.
Put my camper on the back, no paying Pajeet $100+ a night while i travel.

Not a cuck, not a soy, not a manlet.

Enjoy diving your "car".

Smile while i drive over you piece of shitmobile.

Oh cool my bad. guess I can't count while I'm gripping the wheel

Agreed. I would never ask unless i had money or some other favor to offer in exchange

This

This dude right here
How's that basement smell?

I have a truck, I feel like a god when I roll up on some wife who’s husband had to ask to borrow my truck bed. I slap her ass as her husband fumbles with the tie downs.

i cant count or read when im gripping the stick

See above note about whining because you cant afford nice things. When you grow up you will learn that lots of people work hard to get nice things. Making excuses about tiny dicks makes you a big baby.

Or another cock you raging faggot

See this post about your small pecker

A Jeep Wrangler is my dream car. It hurts when people buy the Rubicons to commute.

This

But she finds you repulsive and disgusting and quickly goes inside and locks the door. She texts hubby and tells him that he will have to do the fellatio because she would rather kill all her children and then herself than even contemplate doing that in real life.

Hubby gives you a blow job to make you feel like a god.

I can't count the sticks I grip when I read

you're the one that brought dicks into the conversation.

>Glances down at your crotch
>Knowing look you have seen your whole adult life crosses my face

The sporting goods store?

i thought it was an all natural vitamin shop

These threads ending in angry gay shit is getting boring as fuck

Because we can. I have a truck. People like you, op, are the exact kind of people that I target to roll coal into. Haters.

A pickup is the most practical vehicle you can own. Drove a 2003 Ram 1500 for many years. Great truck and that 5.7L V8 was badass. Now I drive a 2012 Toyota Tundra with the 4.6L V8. Not as good as my ram and I can do burnouts with the Automatic LSD kicking in the second I have any form of tire slippage. I want a smaller truck now and I’m thinking of trading it in for a Tacoma.

8 year loan on a vehicle is always a losing prop

Look at these whiny bitches. I worked for everything i have, and can only chuckle when i see them turn things into a penis issue. Don't like my big truck and nice house? Get up off your ass and work until you have your own dream house and car.

Word. Thats where the living within ones means comes into play. 5 years is not great, but anything more is just an awful investment, especially when youre gonna want new car in 2.

but how is a truck a dream car? wouldn't a european sports car be on the top of everyones list?

not really

Silly billy user. Number one: we're all different, not everyone is gonna want a european sports car, and number two: those cars are TINY inside, have you seen what the average american looks like?

Luxury trucks have replaced the Mercedes benz, for upper middle class men. I am now seeing a trend of women driving high end trucks. None of these are cheap. We are talking $60k-100k
None of them are dirty, or are hauling any trailer. Ironically, I see more SUVs hauling boats, then trucks.

Hence i said "your own dream car" . Read. Then type.

What's your height and weight?

I only have the Chili Cheese kind
that ok?

Attached: CHILICHEESE.png (75x30, 2K)

I have a small dick and I dont have one of those... the fuck1?!? where is my small dick privilage!?!?

Imagine your small dick, but only tinier. That's what SUV guys have

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

This user gets it

Nah bro I think what's happening is because gas is cheap. Just give it a second. Same thing happened in 2006 everyone went crazy buying huge trucks, gas got expensive, then you saw entire car lots of used pickups and SUVs that nobody wanted
And a decent 4 cylinder would run you $15k

The thing that will really get you is when you realise that the OECD has a stranglehold on crude oil, and the US through a few key businesses have a stranglehold on the amount of oil released into the domestic market. They can, and do, control the supply to alter the price point in order to stimulate or decline market activity.

Car companies pay them a tribute every few years to make gas super cheap. They bring the price down, and marketing whizes tell idiot-box watching mouth breathers how much of a man they will be with a nice new SUV. Gas is cheap, so why not he says! Then, after all thse trucks are sold, price of oil goes up, gas goes up, and the same car manufacturers get to sell all the economy cars.

you sure like to think about cock huh faggot?

>thinks trucks aren't just convertible SUVs.

Attached: 1491149291615.jpg (3016x1680, 1.61M)

Most people dont care because they gotta have the truck

Yes.

every man should drive a truck. what are you a pussy faggot?

XD lmao ty

Modern trucks are what makes pussy faggots. You ever seen how many dicks a Dodge-driver funnels down his throat at a gas station?

>Glances down at your crotch
>Knowing look you have seen your whole adult life crosses my face

Good point
Still it's a finite resource that's severely underappreciated because we're more concerned about freedom and free markets
By all means, drive what you want, but remember that you are at the mercy of oil barons

Only third world spics and arabs who turn old tacomas into technicals think that user.

Tell me how a F150 with a carpeted bed and speakers in a motorized tailgate is any different than an Aztec with the roof missing.

the bigger the truck the smaller the duck

>it's a finite resource
No it's not. The Earth constantly makes more. It's why they rotate oilfields; they fill back up.

And the richest of all are the Middle East Shieks who are creating mega cities in barren deserts. Literally cities made with gold. Oil Gold.

They are so rich they can pump in water to the middle of the desert, creating a megatropolis where there shouldn't even be a gypsie way station.

>roll initiative
It works

Oil is in fact constantly produced but we're burning it way faster than it's being created

What do you think they drive in Marlboro Country?

Attached: Marlboro Country.jpg (2258x2900, 1.75M)

Also, drive thru Texas and check out all the dried up wells buddy.

Delish

because they are larger ( which also means safer) vehicles that are more versatile. trucks tend to be easier to work on and more reliable since most are built for heavy duty applications. even some v8 trucks stil get 20 mpg, which is not all that bad, and some can run on half the cylinders like the GMC's which use a v8 corvette engine... to get even better gas mileage.

most people that drive trucks do so in order to carry stuff, haul stuff, or for the 4WD / ability to travel on uneven surfaces which require more ground clearance.

What about peolle who drive sedans

Work hard, and get cool shit. Its that simple, nothing about small dicks, just people crying when someone has something better

Borrrriiiinnnnnggggg

Im looking to get a f150 because I can fit my 3 kids in carseats. It will be able to carry my kayak for easily than an suv. Also, the 2.7 ecoboost is plenty fast and will average 20+ mpg, which is 3-4mpg better than our van. A decently equipped one will be about $40k out the door, which will be a little more than a 3 row suv.

> Here is the real reason.

I have two f250s, a 7.3 idi ext cab and a 6.0 crew cab. I don't pull with either and don't plan to. I am 6'3 and they are just plain comfortable for me to drive. Cars are just uncomfortable and harder to get into. I can literally open the door to my truck and just lop right in without one fuck and I won't bash my head getting in or need to arch my back and angle myself just right to get in. They are made for tall people. Now you are prolly some short fuck who doesn't understand the bullshit tall people go through. Like clothes and shoes. Nothing fucking fits us and we have to special order stuff because everything is made for short people... like cars. Trucks are just plain made for tall people. Our knees hurt like a motherfucker too if we can't stretch them out and in a truck we got all the room we need. I am a skinny guy but I need the length.

Next, protection. Look if we crash i am fucking winning. Your pile of shit is going to crumple up and your air bags are just going to knock you out. Also since you are lower to ground you will be easier to crush and die. I am higher off the ground in a truck made of steel with bumpers that might take all the blow and not have a scratch.

Can you wave your dick around driving a truck? Sure. Can you wave your dick in anything that is nice? Sure. Idk man some people drive trucks that are mature some are asshats. Dont mix the two. One likely worked their ass off to get something nice and the other likely got it for free from their daddy and will abuse the hell out of it.

OH and diesel! During the hurricanes no gas station had gas. NONE. But every single fucking one had diesel. Made me super happy to have a diesel then. Was hilarious watching people pull in thinking they had gas when I was filling up diesel and then you would here them get real pissed off that there was no gas lmao.

Used to be 20 years ago that the oil shale in Canada was overlooked because of the "prohibitive" cost of extracting the oil
from the sand
Now they're building a pipeline to send the oil to the refineries in Texas. Do you know why? Because drilling for oil has become as expensive as washing the sand. They have to drill deeper and in super isolated places. So yes if you ask me it's a finite resource

>we're burning it way faster than it's being created
Says who? We keep find more and more of it, and we invent new ways of getting it, like fracking.
Same with California, but not dried up, shut down. There is more oil seeped into the Gulf of Mexico than we can pump out.

typically they have been castrated

Because I'm not a pussy soy boi that wants government handouts from bernie, nor do I want to put hard working americans out of work by getting a faggot elon electric waste of space.

This

The diesel argument is a good one here in hurricane country

>hard working americans
>doesn't know where trucks are built
>doesn't know where Teslas are built

> rarely carrying stuff
> every time zi'm driving I see them hailing

You libtards cab't even write 2 sentences without cobtradictions

Winner!

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE
TRUTHFUL TRUCK OF INVINCIBLE IMMUNITY

______________¶___
|Truthful Truth ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Trucks are assembled in mexico. Thats why the vin#s start with 3.

Most people aren't conscious enough to realise this truth, let alone accept it -- because then they would have to become aware of everything else that is wrong with modern scoiety.

Like the US beef industry. Feeding cows nothing but corn (which they can't digest) because the farmers get subsidies for producing corn (which otherwise they wouldn't because it isn't profitable) and then the cows get shoved full of antibiotics because otherwise they get sick form only eating corn. So the burgers you burgers eat is hormone laced antibiotic filled corn-fed cow meat. Also those cows are locked in stalls and fed corn and barely get to walk or move.

KEK

'murica!!! Red White EAGLE!!!!

Attached: muh truck is broken.jpg (1600x792, 250K)

And Tesla is in California. user is a fucking retard.

They get more "creative" because it's getting harder to find
Like I said, we're burning it faster than it's generated by the planet

by beaners

I own a small hatchback but you sir, must be very insecure about yourself.....

We aint talkin about corn or cows, we talkin trucks boy!

why would you want to collect rainwater? Are you so poor you can't afford tapwater?

Again, says who? You are the first person I've heard this from. At least you're not going on about actual fossils.

It's illegal in most states anyways.

>Land of the free

International dignataries, the president of the United States, they all are transported in full size sedans. The whole "SUVs are safer" rhetoric is false

I love trucks, but mostly as rental cars. Not for day to day living.

It's not getting harder to find, it's getting harder to get due to muh environment.

The president travels in a truck dressed up as a cadillac. Its called google genius.

>full size sedans
I just saw that fuck coming back from the Paradise fire and it was an entire fleet of SUVs and bike cops.

I own a 4x4 pickup truck. i like to go camping occasionally and take the boat to the lake. it has 4 doors, room for wife and kids plus all gear in the back. i don't haul shit or do work truck shit regularly but when i do need a truck i own one. it's the only vehicle i have or need. don't need a 2nd car.

Okay. Used to be some rednecks with picks and axes could pop a well, right? How many people do you see these days trying that?
The machines get bigger and more expensive. Why would you buy a tool that you don't need?
Because it's worth it, right? So oil getting harder to extract means you pay more for it.
Back in the 90's I literally paid $1.20 per gallon. We're never going back to that

worldwaterreserve.com/rainwater-harvesting/is-it-illegal-to-collect-rainwater/

do some research dickhead

"The beast" is a gmc semi truck frame and chassis

virgin detected

Trucks give the illusion of safety and superiority because of their size and height. Maybe it's the idea of fitting in too.

Exactly. Nothing wrong with trucks, just lots of uneducated responses here.

Oh, sorry.
It's not illegal but heavily regulated in most states. You can't just thrown some barrels under your gutters.

volkswagen, an aryan supercar

Vw are cool cars but hardly supercars

My dream car is a McLaren but to each their own, if he wants to drive a truck he can

So you don't even deny what he acuses you of? What a sad life you must have had

Because utility is only one reason why people choose a particular vehicle.

A ford raptor can kick ass on or off the roads. Maybe thats a truck worth having?

there is no illusion... they are safer and superior

I agree with this also. I live out in the countryside and tbh you need a truck. But also, every other house you see has a camry or accord next to the f150

Truth, or he just doesnt care. Look at the bitches crying about tiny dicks. When they got called out for crying and not working for it they just got quiet.

Then buy a bigger car. I'm 6'2 myself and I've been daily driving an 08 Acura TL for years. That's only a mid size car and it has plenty of room. Have a Mercedes S65 as a summer car and it can fit 4 people with tons of room paid less than 30k for it a regular W221 S class can be had for under 20k. Plenty of other cars from non luxury brands that have a lot of space plus the sedan market is in the toilet because of the SUV/Truck craze so it's a great time to buy a used one.

6'5" here and i fit nicely in a chrysler 300 hemi

Own an 04 lightning, and while a truck not good for much more than hot rodding. Cool though...

True
Just picking at the subject
Besides, you can get a used well equipped truck at a very reasonable price
Unless it's a Toyota wtf do they put in them the used trucks are ridiculously expensive

Syclones are coming back dude
Love me a Lightning I'm a sucker for flare side

5 ton truck ? New vehicles are 2 times more fuel efficient than the vehicles of the old days.

Nothing beats a Mercedes Benz
E class is the gold standard IMO

cuckmobile .....just cuz you are a faggot doesnt mean the rest of us should be

For that kinda money you could have a big truck... why bother? Shit man I got my crew cab 6.0 and did a bunch of stuff to it for less than that.

>Toyota wtf do they put in them
quality

trucks are the white mans car, simple as that. If you arnt driving a truck then you are either a nigger, a faggot or a jew. nuff said. /thread.

compensating for being small dicked incels despite having a ton of money

They're roomy and comfortable. Higher ground clearance, 4 wheel drive can be a life saver, and a big bed you can throw anything in is nice. I drive a car, but I'd have a a truck if it weren't for the shit gas mileage.

/thread

buy a nice sports/muscle car
>he must have a small dick
buy a truck
>he must have a small dick
buy a compact car
>haha, look at that loser!
You can't win.

Thats smart, spending a ton of money in the remote possibilty someone will one day buy it from. Winning strategy for sure.

there has been multiple peer reviewed studies that show people who drive trucks have bigger dicks. If you have a big dick, why would you drive a tiny car? your car is an extension of your dick.....its based on science.... your not anti science are you?

I live in Frisco, Drive a Jeep Wrangler, actually use it for Off-roading. Used to live in Massachusetts. Fact is, majority of trucks in Texas are RWD, and not 4WD like they are in Massachusetts. Kinda sad really when you think about it. Think it’s a status quo in Texas.
My personal gripe is all these Wrangler drivers with Chromed out Jeeps and large Off-roading/Mudding tires who’ve never seen a dirt road in their life, mind you most of them are from Austin or Cali in my experiences. Sad pathetic fools of you ask me

I have a bigger dick and I need breathing room for the boys. Cant get that shit in a car where you are cramped and sit like a woman with your legs together. In my truck I have all the room I need.

Dammit man

No you cant.
Girls cant have abortion anymore. Scoldint on telivision is illegal.

Nice, you inbred piece of shit

Its cause you can make your shitty 4 cylinder into somthing that keeps up with high end sports cars for about 5 grand, while to do the same to somthing else it would take about twice as much.

exactly, this user trucks

lel, i liked this post

Haaaa agreed! You never win anything in the internets bruh

fuck off nigger go back to somali...stop projecting

steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest

My gf only dated guys with trucks before me, and when we first started dating, she tried convincing me to buy a pickup, I told her okay, but your paying for all my fillups! XD
I own a Wrangler and actually take it off-roading, better than I can say for the rest of these Texas fags

Honda haters are some money wasting folks

so you have a better chance of surviving a minor wreck, duh.

Cash for clunkers fucked the used car market

Don’t stick others with your own social inadequacies! Just cause your a pussy who doesn’t have real friends doesn’t mean the rest of us are too faggot.

Nah dude they cleaned up the place
Did you want an '84 Astro van? How about a 1990 Taurus? Didn't think so

I live on a ranch so trucks are needed. My first was a used 2000 GMC Sonoma and used for transport and hauling feed, hay, other horse shit.
Got an '06 Yukon now for optional towing, but mostly transport.

Nobody turns in an IROC Z or a Grand National for 8k bro
Get real

My father in law turned in a '97 ford ranger w/300k miles for 8k and got a '10 Chevy equinox. Who wins?

She sounds horrendous

Right, so when I need to carry something, I go to u-haul, rent a truck then turn it in when I'm done.