What's the best sex you have had in a public place?

What's the best sex you have had in a public place?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (563x969, 78K)

Cemetery
Pic unrelated

Attached: pokemon.jpg (500x662, 121K)

I'm a koa campground, sitting in a chair. My buddies went for a walk, my gf immediately pulled my cock out and sat on it. She was wearing jeans shorts with no panties. There were other campsites very close by with kids around the campground. Busted so hard in her.

Got a blow job in the steeple of famous church.Not really "public" since you're not allowed to go up into the steeple.

did she also orgasm?

I fucked a girl in a scaffold outside in winter time. The scaffold was attached to the exterior of a building and it was covered with tarps. She was leaning against one of the boards and I did her doggy style. We heard a few people walk by and the air was very cold.

Used to fuck my wife on the beach in Oregon when we'd vacation there. That was before I realized she was a fucking psychotic whore and divorced her.

Does an otherwise empty showing of Scott Pilgrim count?

At the movies

I got a blowjob here, Castillo San Filipe in Cartagena, Colombia. It was down in the underground area. To think I was getting my dick sucked in an area where conquistadores were... pretty cool.

Attached: 62_-_Carthagène_-_Décembre_2008.jpg (1180x665, 360K)

Did you suck his dick?

back when we were still dating, my now wife sucked my cock at the beach in the middle of a huge party and bonfire. everyone was dancing around, tits we're coming out, drugs everywhere. I don't even know if anyone noticed. unfortunately that's it but it was a good time

Attached: 1555116462004.webm (500x500, 1.78M)

It was the first time I'd ever had sex in public.
On the hood my GFs car in a park.
It was after dark, but there were still people there; They kept their distance, but were definitely watching. She was never quiet during sex...and honestly, I think she was even louder there in the park, but that could just be the way it seemed at the time.
Started with her squatting in front me and sucking me off, then she bent over the hood and hiked up her skirt...eventually flipped her over with her ankles up on my shoulders, or legs spread wide for that perfect view.

When we were done we got applause & some "woos"...we also saw we put a huge dent in her hood.
My first reaction was "oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize."
She just laughed and said "thank you, I love it."
The whole experience was super fucking hot and just very fun. She was a pretty awesome chick.

Behind a mosque with this well dirty girl.

Fucked my ex bent over the bench looking out at monkey island at henry doorly zoo in omaha.
One of the other exs was giving me road head, pulled over on side of road and fucked her up against the car.

Can I, like, get sauce on this babe, or something.

parking garage stairwell, older lady I had met at bar and walking to her car, right there in the stairwell, she blew me and then turned around so I could fuck her

Best sex I ever had. At night Next to a hotel pool, they had an open cabana area. We were wearing our bathing suits, I was sitting up on a couch, she got on top of me reverse cowgirl, at first with the towel over her lap. We were pretty close to a group of people in a hot tub, she got so into it, she let me pull the towel off & her panties came all the way off & I pulled her tits out of her bikini. She was rubbing her clit orgasming like crazy. It felt like I was high on drugs. I'm not sure if any other sex will compare.

Fuck off normie. This is an incel sanctuary REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had my then gf ride me while I drove down some backroads. So much adrenaline. Wouldn't have been possible without the bench seat in my truck.

>her 17 me 17
>drive in movie theater
>I drive a truck so generally higher than everyone plus parked in back row
>slammed that clam the whole movie
>first time I ever got to cum on a girls face too

Fucked wife at a street fair in a booth with the curtains up.
Fucked her on a park bench
Fucked her in the car, came in her and then she wipe my cum from inside her with her dress. Walked around for the rest of the day with a huge cum stain on her.

was walking my dog at local park and came across a young couple fucking, kinda stood there and watched, and then the guy told her to "go suck his dick" she came right over and gave me probably one of the best blowjobs ever had

Used to date a preacher's daughter. Fucked her several times in the church basement on one of the dining tables. Got caught by her little sister once but she kept her mouth shut.

No one ITT has ever actually had sex accept me

Except, you literal retard. I dont think you have even had sex

Married, so although infrequent, I in fact do have sex, fgt.

That sucks for you. I get it atleast 5 days a week

>accept

I brought that up too. Maybe he just wants us to accept him

anybody ever get caught?

yup, coworker was blowing me in parkinglot at park after a happy hour, she loved giving head, well..park closes at dark so park police came tapping on window as she was sucking my dick

Accept the fact that I fucked ur mom

Current gf giving me road head on the highway. Pulled over and fucked her bent over the hood. Usually we find a secluded backroad but this was directly on a highway. Probably 20 or 30 cars drove by. One guy turned around and drove by again like 3 times, then drove by real slow during a lull in traffic. Came on her face with this random creep watchin

An abandoned church facing a main road as cars honked seeing her big old titties bounce about out of her dress in the window.

In a museum modern art exhibit where another couple watched and the dude was touching his wiener while I made out with his gf and fucked my ex gf against the piece of Art.

In a heavily packed house music venue where the girl pretended to “grind” on me but I had my dick out and inside her.

In a park where some teenagers walked by giggling.

With an ex in HS, she was 15 I was 17. She used to give me road head driving down highway all the time. Truck drivers would drive by and love to watch and honk their horns...

Pic related

Attached: 3DEF4A69-3265-4174-BB38-77AEAB51177B.jpg (480x720, 57K)

anybody have pics?

When my wife and I were in college we used to go to this park nearby the campus that had a nature trail. We strolled on through and eventually she pulled my pants down and started sucking my cock. Felt great. Bent her over to fuck her and she was so wet. Unfortunately we heard some people passing by further behind so she finished me off by letting me cum on her face. We scuttled off back to campus with my cum still on her face. Ever since then the though only public sex we have is road head.