What's the best way to kill someone ?

What's the best way to kill someone ?
By "best" i mean "less likely to be caught"

Attached: tumblr_mgjdfhVTPX1rl4f36o1_r2_500-229x300.png (229x300, 43K)

Nice try, better luck next time

Attached: 1558531975897.jpg (680x792, 75K)

depends of the victim and your relationship to them fucktard

wait until they die of old age

Make it seems like an accident and don't hide your part in it.

Get AIDS and then seduce them

Step 1: Don't post your intentions on the internet.
........ OOPS!

This is probably the easiest.

Turn him/her into a hostage and employ fuze from r6siege

unless its your old grandma you are taking care of. Then people will find out that you are the only person she was in contact with and do an daids check (aids is like dna unique as a fingerprint) and find out its your aids.

If you really want them dead and don't want to get caught there are two things you do.

1. Find out where they live
2. Wait about 150 years

They'll be dead and they'll never be able to pin it on you.

drive by shooting, the nogs almost never get caught doing it

... Thats bullshit. Thats just because they all look the same in the dark and everyone is wearing wigs. "we found hair from 700 people in the car and people describe them as black". How would you find them ?

Sharpie in the pooper.

atomic bomb

Calm down there buddy, put away your katana and go watch some cartoons.

Need more information you mong.
Is it some one you know?
A relative?
A random person?
There are methods the police use that depend on the victim and their environment.

Cause them to become ill and need the NHS to care for them.

They should be finished off within a few weeks.

Thanks politicians.

Insulin. High dose.

Set up a plan to force someone to suicide and Always wear a fake face and give fake names.
Worked for me

But if you want to kill em directly, then blend in with the crowd and don't seem out of place at all, kill your target and blend back in, if you can, wear a mask and gloves to hide your identity

Attached: Terminate!.png (862x900, 148K)

Yo i'm OP
This is actually a colleague, we work a the same place. I don't know his family, i know few friends of him but nothing more.
I've been thinking using poison and shit

> I've been thinking using poison and shit

Attached: B8IXwh0IAAIEG-u.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10/10

Blend

It has to be incredibly random and you can't have any prior contact with the person. I remember a police officer on some radio program saying they are at the point where they can solve most murders if hey get to the scene soon enough. The only real way is if you're walking down the street in an area with no cameras or people and you run into a lone individual you've never met before and kill them at random. It has to be that anonymous.