This all happened in the not too distant past

this all happened in the not too distant past

> be me, 40 yo oldfag
> 9/10 face, sporty (like running half-marathons every year for the last 10 years) but overweight
> nice family, 3 children (all really cute)
> working at a big tech company, sent to europe for a 2+2 yrs mission
> make friends with a service manager guy at customer, lest call him Bob
> start to meet each other like every day due to work, sometime after work hours, he met my family, i met his wife and cat. you know the drill
> ffw to a couple of months ago
> it's after party at his place, we are pretty drunk, everyone else left, just us 3 holding on to a bottle of wine, talking
> he kinda confesses me that he is almost -doctor says chances of getting a natural pregnancy is 1:1000 or so - infertile, and they make a lame joke about they could use my sperm (referring to my kids)
> i make a lame joke back, that i'm not really the guy who likes to jerk into cups in a hospital
> mfw when she says it doesn't have to be like that
> we get all silent for a while, than i ask if they are serious
> he says it's a serious topic
> i tell them that i need to discuss it with my wife and call a cab and leave

pic related, it's her. 25 yo but looks younger.
will cont. but AMA

Attached: 01.jpg (474x1278, 125K)

anyone interested in my story?

> i bring up the topic next week, and my wife says no way
> nevertheless i decide to engage, and tell Bob that we are in, but due to my wife we have to be very discreet, etc.
> they agree and we set up a schedule
> around her fertile days we go to a 2days getaway, we do some activities so it wouldn't be weird (not my idea, it was weird, but fun all the time) and i fuck her a couple of times

Attached: 02.jpg (784x1684, 275K)

Post more OP dumping to refresh

Attached: c6326cbe.jpg (1202x1600, 173K)

Attached: 0c1641d3.jpg (1202x1600, 171K)

do a threesome with your wife and her, film it and post it on xvideos or something

Attached: c91662b6.jpg (1202x1600, 150K)

Attached: 9d7f7c51.jpg (1202x1600, 171K)

Attached: ed96c002.jpg (1200x1600, 149K)

my wife is not into that.

who is she?

She pregnant yet?

Attached: 09012508.jpg (1202x1600, 175K)

Why would you go behind your wife's back like that ? That's fucked up.

Think it's kinda noble but think the wife is more against his dick being used part more

Attached: c67c24c3.jpg (1202x1600, 173K)

>That's fucked up
That's not fucked up when you just want to fuck a 25 years old woman and you have a "moral" excuse.

> first time, we go to a spa hotel
> after a late checking we hit the pool and have some water fun together
> gotta touch her ass, pussy under water while her husband watches
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> we have a drink at the bar & discuss the details of the sexual act to happen
> Bob wants to join, i say that's not gonna happen, we agree on watching
> and he can have sloppy seconds, this way "we never know" who impregnated her
> yeah right...

pic, her and her hubby

Attached: 03.jpg (1186x525, 67K)

You could have just jerked it in a cup.
And just gave them your lame sperm.
No, you had to cuck the guy and fuck his wife.
You used this as an excuse to cheat on your wife.

Attached: 1549054852821.jpg (500x375, 28K)

she is
i wanted to help a friend, but didnt want to go through all the procedure as im 100% sure my wife would've know about that. and that was a no go

thanks. she said no due to legal reasons.

yea, also she was super hot and kinda into me

it wasnt about cucking. but yeah, i had to fuck her to make it a win-win situation

Moar

Plan to do a confirmation testing or just leave it unknown? If so do the friends plan to release you of all responsibility I writing?

> Plan to do a confirmation testing or just leave it unknown?

no, it's fine like it is. i know it's 99.9% my kid, and i know the parents are more than capable of raising him/her
> If so do the friends plan to release you of all responsibility I writing?

well, i have checked this with my lawyer and it's legally cant be done, so it's just a gentlemans agreement

If the woman wants to put you on Child support, you're fucked. You needed to think this through.

yea, i did.
the guy collects old timer lamborghinis, i dont think they are after my money

I dunno man, that's if they stay together. What if they divorce, and she figures she can get extra money from you ? Also, will the child know that you're the biological father later on ?

true. that's a risk i was willing to take

> Also, will the child know that you're the biological father later on ?

noone supposed to "know". not me, not them, especially not the kid.

Any nude pics?

>noone supposed to "know". not me, not them, especially not the kid.
23 and me has been a thing for about a decade. In another decade, before this kid has even reached sentience, there's a good chance it'll be required due to the increasing effectiveness of genetic screening for diseases

No. Fake and gay.
Kys

In freedom land whoever she's married to at the time of birth gets to pay child support. Or whoever signs the birth certificate.
But it don't matter in this case cuz op is a lying sack of shit

Ehh she doesn't look hot. Her body barely fills in her clothes like a teenage boy. Plus she's not even "toned up" skinny more like "awkward weird" skinny fat. She dresses like it's the mid 90's too (like have some confidence and wear something tight and sexy). You cheated on your wife for that too? If you're calling this weird dorky bodied girl hot I can only imagine how disgustingly weird looking your owm wife looks