My pc won’t use my nvidia graphics card as the pic shows. How do I make it use it...

My pc won’t use my nvidia graphics card as the pic shows. How do I make it use it. I’ve already went to the nvidia control panel and set it just to nvidia but nothing.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

I haven't used a board with on-board graphics in a very long time.. but when I did I always shut it off in the bios (assuming your bios has that option) and then windows would default to the one I wanted.

What

You shouldn't be messing around with computers

Try deleting system 32. That usually fixes the problem

Sounds like you need geek squad, off to Best Buy with you.

>taking a picture of the screen

Attached: bait2.gif (200x150, 963K)

That should have been a warning.

You can install the Nvidia control panel and set the global options to use "High performance Nvidia GPU"

Generally it's set by default to use your CPU (Intel in my case)

Later you can also define app by app. I decided to set Chrome to use the GPU because even in "use global settings" little bitch wouldn't.

Why would I delete my cp folder

Oh and (samefag here): download the latest drivers from Nvidia, boot in safe mode and install them choosing "custom" and checking the box that reads "perform a clean install"

Nvidia is a cunt trying to install on Win. It times out and fails.

On safe mode it's easy breazy

I bet you plugged the cable into your motherboard instead of your graphics card. Check the back of your computer faggot

Make sure power supply is powerful enough. And make sure its plugged into power supply internally.

The CPU cooler is using too much power. Take it out and you should have enough to run the GPU.

delete system32

Have you tried downloading more ram?

make sure your shit isn’t plugged into the motherboard you stupid fag

This and make sure to apply thermal paste inside the cpu socket to keep the cpu cool while the cooler is off.

USE THE RIGHT VIDEO OUTPUT RETARD.

straight up neck yourself if you are using your motherboard HDMI or some shit instead of the DisplayPort or HDMI on your GPU.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-002605_Browser.jpg (1440x2658, 1.05M)

Inb4 OP realises this and abandons thread. He can't have been using a monitor and have high built in GPU usage unless he wasn't using his GPUs plugs.

It’s a laptop all you retards telling me I hooked it up wrong lmao

download ur cpu control panel and disable on-board graphics faggot

Don't forget to correctly place the graphics magnet on the CPU. If ya lost the magnet all ya need is one about the size of a quarter and just move it around the cpu until you get optimal pixels

just download a gpu from nvidia's webside fag

Lmao u dumbass nigger u prolly plugged ur monitor into the motherboard instead of gpu

Attached: 1557986924222.jpg (599x452, 24K)

I already gave you the answer because I had the same problem and fixed it.

you seemed to ignore it

Reboot your PC, spam F2 and F1, go into display options, select "Discrete" or whatever the fuck it might say. That will make the laptop use only the Nvidia chip.

Op you got Reddit or sc or insta? I could help in dms. Ive used and built a fair bit of systems