Trap who decided its time to lose the dick

Trap who decided its time to lose the dick

Ask me anything

Attached: 1559401926655.jpg (885x1181, 782K)

do you think your going to kill yourself after it's snipped?

Not a bit. I'm extremely happy

>I'm extremely happy
Because you haven't tortured and mutilated yourself yet.

good for you then. do you like anal?

Do you have a lot of male suitors now? Get ready to lose that along with your cock.

Yeah, I have a bf with a big dick who fucks me but both of us decided getting a pussy is my last step toward being a girl.

Uh bruh ive been on hormones for 4 years and living as a girl for 2 years. At this point my penis is a hindrance

Last few guys I've dated said they rather I had a vag

When you're falling asleep as night, do you find it hard to sleep as you consider mutilating yourself for the pleasure of the person next to you and you silently scream inside wanting to escape from your own hell?

well, your boyfriend is a faggot. tell him i said that. how do you cope with never having children then?

you know that the surgery is gruesome right? Have you seen the pictures? The glass thing they have to use to keep it from healing? The high amount of complications? Infections? You literally are keeping a wound open

Bro think about it...

Children are shit, so why should that matter?

>how do you cope with never having children then?
I had to deal with that when I took hormones for the first time, hrt totally killed my balls.

I'm pleased as punch to be finally at the stage where I can get a designer vaginer and be able to wear yoga pants outside

enjoy losing your only exotic appeal for a fake not vagina that grows hair and scabs in it and isn't erogenous to you/feels like nothing to anyone fucking you

Once it heals its not an open wound.

Attached: Danielle-Foxx-002.jpg (570x377, 47K)

Cool beans

Attached: Danielle_Foxxx.jpg (800x669, 129K)

Then you're not a trap you retard you're a tranny

Let’s see what you look like.

Good luck op, hope the recovery isn’t too rough

>decided getting a pussy
Lol. You're not getting a pussy you're getting an open wound that your body will try to close so you have to stick a tool inside it every day to prevent it from healing

Yeah, there's a 59% chance you're correct and actually feel that way.
And there's a 41% chance you attempt suicide after taking a step you can't take back.

Update after?

Bruh when I found Yea Forums I was a normie who fapped to normal women, then found traps, then started crossdressing, then started hormones, then moved out of my parents place and started presenting as a girl full time, now I have a bf and a job and all my female colleagues treat me like a normal girl and we even get our nails done and go dress shopping

uwu

Attached: Snapchat971075848 (1).gif (368x656, 807K)

Dude when I get it I'm posting a q&a every day as i heal

>le open wound maymay

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-064705_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

>started presenting as a girl full time,
That's when you stopped being a trap and became a tranny

Let’s see your cute self without the filter!

enjoy shoving a stick in that gaping hole for the rest of your life

Just turned 30

Attached: 20181021_152301.jpg (1616x1212, 460K)

Looking great. Congrats on your decision! Stay sexy!

She sure murdered a beautiful bell end

Anyone like me start cross dressing when I was young before I was a retarded 12 year old on Yea Forums and before trannys we’re just a joke, something we used to derail a thread we didn’t like, then the faggots took it too far they always take it too far and started to promote this mental illness and actually stooped to the level of fapping to it.

youll pussy out. just like last time and the times youve said it so far, keep the lies going hun

Guys like trans because of the cock. They might as well have a normal girl instead of post op. Your much better off keeping it.

lets see the soon to be gone dick then

ive heard nothing but horror stories. Apparently there is no operation that can give you a vagina, so all that happens is you get castrated and spent the rest of your life menstrating