Is liking trannies gay if they pass?

Is liking trannies gay if they pass?

Attached: 1559155138916.jpg (3024x4025, 1.89M)

Yes you are gay. Do you need to ask stupid questions you faggot?

I'd fuck him. Looks like one of my ex's (female)

All the edgelords with sexual insecurities will say yes, because it makes them uncomfortable to admit they want to suck a tranny dick.

The rest of us are too busy busting nuts to care.

If your balls don’t touch it’s not gay. And as long as you don’t suck them off

Liking trannies not only makes you a huge fucking faggot but also a way bigger degenerate than regular faggotry because you feed into the delusions trannies have

>trannies
>pass
Even with the highest amount of hollywood sculpting putty and industrial grade facepaint,
as soon as they open their mouth, it's over.

I went over this in a different thread.

If, at first glance, they pass - say, on the street - and you think they're cute or some shit, it's not gay.
You are simply ignorant to what they are.
If you do get into a relationship and find out, then if - at any point after you are aware they are a trap, you are a homosexual.
If you are a female, it's reversed.

If you think that a trap and a woman going down the street together, in a relationship, is gay - then sure. If you're attracted to that, then you enjoy lesbian relationships.
If you find out somehow and they invite you to a threesome, you can still go MMF without being gay.
If you are attracted by the naked man with the cock, then you ARE gay. If you are aware of it, then yes.

There is no escape.
Up until the moment of you knowing that they're male, you're considered ignorant.
Ignorance is bliss.

End of thread.

Attached: 1539061878310.png (500x504, 115K)

I think they have voice surgery too

I said end of thread.
Which means...
End.
Of.
Thread.

Attached: 1556601787915.png (530x633, 366K)

It's rare, expensive and only mildly changes it.
Still stranny.

Yes

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: 1559155138916g.jpg (1368x992, 256K)

Yes it is.
I don't get it man, it's not like 1970s if you like trannies then go for it. No one cares if you're gay or not. Being straight is not the freaking gold standard.
Stop trying to redefine heterosexuality go hang out with the tumblr crowd if you need to feel special.

most mtfs are useless because they want to be treated like real girls and date totally straight guys, mtfs should just learn to let ppl suck their girl dicks

I would most definitely not, you faggot.

Yes. Faggot.

stop projecting, homoman.

Based

Implying what. I'm a very attractive male and my reasoning is solid. This man would fall for me.

>Being straight is not the freaking gold standard
Get a load of this faggot.

Kek, being straight makes you no more special than being a faggot.
You want a straight pride parade or something ?

Attached: 1543445478176.jpg (1885x1060, 145K)

Which family member raped your boipucci to make you into a faggot?

>more special than
stop projecting, it is you who claimed that.
It's literally the gold standard, fags are deviating from.

Is that the Turkish discord tranny?

here's the thing.
gay people like masculine men. they don't like femininity. gay guys don't like trannies.
ergo trannies are a straight man fetish.
it's sort of like fat girls. some straight guys don't like fat girls, that doesn't mean fat girls are only for gay guys.
trannies are a straight guy fetish

They never pass it's always just a man with long hair can't fix bone structure you mentally ill degenerate.

yeah, it is gay, but i dont care, i like gay sex,

sex is gay, even straight sex is gay,

its okay to be gay, just dont be a faggot about it

I sexually like femininity. This can be expressed in a man or woman. Don't care. Don't care if i'm gay or not.