Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Attached: kitty.jpg (1632x1224, 262K)

NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of your better pics, I have to say

Thanks

how big is your penis

8-9 cm when erect

if that's true I'm so sorry.... show it for science

Did you reply that to me? I'm not going to post dick pics but you can zoom in on the pic. And I'm not sorry, it's enough for everything I do with it, and moreover it makes it easy to wear women's shorts

what's the cat's name?

Not easy to translate to English, kind of "Smurf". She got the name when she was small and it stick to her

pics pls

You have to put up with clothed pics where you can zoom in on my bulge

will you post nude or lewd pic's of yourself

What do you mean by lewd?

um like doing a sexy pose or something in your underwear or a butt pic

There are 3 guys who could post pics of me during/after oral sex but it seems I hook up with too fair doms

Even ur cat looks like a fag

can you post that pic

I wouldn't even if I had them. They only give me those pics like the OP

> they
I mean only one of them, who is regular.

oh ok

wwyd