Cheating thread. Bonus points for OC

Cheating thread. Bonus points for OC.

Attached: 1559396091277.jpg (1080x1440, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDr42dzsbAQ?t=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this pedophilia?

bump

Looks like some kiddie shit

She looks 27. Are you referring to the baby dick

No you retard

Attached: 1559395658201.jpg (1080x2224, 178K)

Attached: 1559397776932.jpg (1324x2287, 688K)

Attached: 1559398007292.jpg (1340x2548, 954K)

Attached: 1559398294802.jpg (1080x2224, 254K)

Oh I get it, she's a prostitute

Dick is quite small indeed!

MOAR of her! Pussy gaping?

What a small cock

None sorry, the original user didn't post any. Check the archive though. She's a cheating slut though

Cute. It's like a dick, just smaller.

Cheated on my gf recently.
How you y'all anons deal with the guilt?

I let my gf cheat on me aswell, it was fair

I don't feel Any guilt. Post her nudes.

Welp she's underage.
>inb4 pedo
She's 17 I'm 19 started dating when I was 17 and her 16.
The initial guilt was intense for me. I thought about it everyday for awhile. Now not so much.

Thing is I would never let that happen. I'm a super jealous type and not into being cucked.
>"You fucking hypocrite"
I know my thought process is fucked but that's how my peanut brain works.

Julia-Deutsch / Julia-2000 von KM ;)
war sie gut?

I'd feel guilt if she knew, but the way things are now, I feel a different version of me did the cheating. It kinda helped keep the relationship healthy, as opposed to becoming evermore sexually frustrated. I wouldn't mind if she has done the same.

>inb4 y not open?
We talked about this, she doesn't like the idea too much, at least not now, so that's that.

neither do i, i was just kidding. Just forget about it bro

That's an interesting way of thinking about it.

Although for me I'd be pissed if she cheated on me.
>Did I mention I have a tiny brain?

I just love fucking milfs I don't think I can stop.
After the first time I cheated on her I thought welll I already did it once another time won't be the end of the world.
I'm going down a slippery slope.

how much did you pay for here?

First girl I ever fucked was on an "on off" relationship with a dude. It was basically cheating on her part. I used to fuck my neighbor in HS, she had a bf. I'd give her and her bf a ride home, drop the bf off at his place, and then fuck his girl at her house before her parents came home from work.
Also had this side piece from out of state. She'd visit her dad on the holidays cause her parents were split up and she had a major bf back home but she'd give that pussy up every time she made the journey out this way.
I've fucked ex's after they found new bf's and shit like that too.
This one girl i used to fuck was a total freak, she just got married and has a daughter now. Haven't seen her in a few years but I'd looove to smash that pussy again, right in that husbands bed when he's at work

I wouldn't cheat on a girl if I was in a committed relationship. I'm not the kind of person that says and does dishonest shit, but I will totally fuck another mans woman without question. That's their issue, not mine. I get off on fucking other peoples women

My tiny exgf cheat on me, so i post her nudes on b

>pic related

Attached: 29138499_2081257765451755_1492971929_n.jpg (359x378, 11K)

I feel you. I wouldn't have felt ok with being cheated on with previous gf's, but I'm not only in love with her, I also like her as a friend.
A sex life with her and no one else is not an option though, I'm way too eager for strolling around penis action for that. I physiologically couldn't wank that desire out of me (I tried, believe me) and so this wacky two-faced solution is the best option left.

At the end of the day you just have to find the best for that gulpy mess between your ears. Godspeed!

Attached: 52_p_425_4.jpg (1804x1348, 694K)

duly noted

Thanks user. Hopefully this facade doesn't backfire on me some day.
>Sarcasm fully intended; eventually the beans will be spilt somehow.

This thread is evil. Ye are with the devil.

Attached: 1559003963729.jpg (778x477, 73K)

Hey man. I know life must be pretty hard having a dick that small, but keep your head up. You can find other things that you’re good at. Don’t give up because you have a small wiener.

I'm just reposting you absolute retard. Look at the filename.

You’re not mad at me OP. You’re mad at your small wiener. It’s okay

thats here .. kaufmich [dot] cooom [slash] Julia-2000 :D

My gf got super coked up and fucked a coworker in our living room at 4am. I heard the whole thing

...Bruh.

wheres your OC? You'll never post any because you dont get pussy :)

Send me pics and stories to anonsmith66

Do it enough and you lose the guilt pretty fast, BUT the girl you cheat with MUST be on the same page as you in regards to it just being a fuck, nothing more, no emotions, and the sex HAS to be GOOD! If its shit sex, you WILL feel guilty, as you wont get why you cheated for less quality. Been there, done that!

Thanks for letting me know that faggot was LARPING. Guess I can delete it now cause it's not even hot. Prostitutes are such a fucking turn off.

no worries mate ;)

Attached: 9600D3DF-7521-4D7B-AF8C-2C965E170B08.jpg (902x1186, 156K)

Attached: 8072C140-DEC1-4B26-BDB8-98A32B103534.gif (332x332, 1.72M)

Sehr schön, noch jemand der sie erkannt hat

Attached: 9C380A5B-C570-480D-BFF7-32AE1E2191E3.jpg (418x680, 54K)

Me with a former student cheating on the wife

Attached: DSC_8959.jpg (1200x2133, 539K)

my gf cheated on me with her boss, i just found out. the thought of him playing with her big boobs and tasting her pussy makes me diamonds

Is this your student or a random student that you happened to know?

fuck off aimbotters
learn to fucking play on your own.

She was a former student of mine

why would a girl cheat on someone with someone who has such a small dick hahah mine was bigger at fucking 12

Lemme get this whole fucking bread straight... Seems like trolling, larping OP got trolled himself... respect to the original troll who trolled this faggot.. nicely done.

Who is the woman in your pic? She looks like she needs a cock pressed against her lips

How can there be so many red flags in one sentence

My fat ass fucking a 10-years-older co-worker who is cheating on her husband.

Story is pretty standard: husband doesn't appreciate her, is more interested in his truck and boat than his wife, yet gets all pissy whenever she goes out just for simple shit like the store.

Finally she just broke down, and her and I have been enjoying each other for the last 6 months.

Husbands: if you don't want your wife to cheat, just show the smallest amount of appreciation for what she does. Mine was faithful for 12 years to her husband, but everyone has their breaking point after being treated like garbage for so long.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-02-07h57m27s388.jpg (1281x961, 111K)

You have autism

Share something we haven't seen already fag. Also didn't she dump her boyfriend already?

This right here...this kind of passion? She NEEDS this, but his dumb ass never gave it to her. Ever.

And now I'm drinking all of it up. Every bit of emotion, every scrap of intensity...making her feel like a fucking woman again...and not just some caged bird wilting away in isolation. I give her that. I show her how I feel about her body every time I can.

I'm far from a pretty man, but it doesn't matter to her. I'm giving her what her body craves, what her mind lusts for, and what her heart aches over.

The man is a fool.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-02-08h11m29s278.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

While you are banging porky he is out getting some strange while cruising the waterways on his boat. Only difference is what he is getting probably looks good in a bikini.

I cheat on my woman all the time. She has zero interest in sex and I have a ridiculous sex drive.

She has 4 brothers and knows exactly what guys are like. We've spoken about it in the past. And while I know she wouldn't be that bothered about me doing it. I still keep it a secret. Rubbing her face in it would be disrespectful. She's also very vanilla and not at all adventurous in the bedroom. I'm the total opposite. I'll do almost anything. So sexually we are a complete mismatch. But we get along great.

I've cheated with about 9 different women and 3 guys. They all know what I'm up to. Im honest with them all and tell them I'm in a relationship. So that way there no lies. They are all happy with it.

One in particular was a total milf. She was 51. And she hadnt slept with her husband for 16 years. She was a total slut. Would do anything. I fucked her in every hole, she loved watersports. Especially when I pissed in her arse or pussy while I fucked her. Even got her to give my dog a blow job. Tried to get him to fuck her but he was too much of a dumbass to figure out what to do.

Took her out dogging a few times too. Watching her blow man after man while I fucked her arse in a local forest was great fun. Have lots of stories about her.

Any close ups of her body? This is difficult to masturbate to

She did.

Did I post her vagoo yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_154253.png.jpg (486x829, 32K)

Had to go to another country for some months.
Fucked at least 5 girls

Attached: 0001.jpg (800x678, 235K)

Attached: 20180209_172433.jpg (4032x3024, 1013K)

Back right. You can see a kids shirt like they're standing there...

pretend it never happened, imagine it was a different version of you that did it like says

The mind is a powerful thing, it will shock you how much it never happened
youtu.be/PDr42dzsbAQ?t=13

You're both fat

More

I don't have guilt. I fucked a random chick I met on a dating site last night. When my GF gets home tomorrow I will feel no guilt. I will kiss her and tell her I love her while looking in her eyes, remembering when I came in that old sluts pussy last night.

This. I fuck around on my girl constantly but if she ever even thought about cheating on me I would beat her to death.

That's not a tiny brain thing it's a being a man thing. Rule your woman as it's intended. She should be completely subservient to you. If she isn't you are no man. I control everything my bitch says or does. She belongs to me.

Don't fight it. Do what you want and if your GF gets upity just beat her. Beat her to within an inch of her life a few times she will learn to obey you.

I know right. It's a turn on to fuck someone's wife.

I walked in on this one cheating, fucking awful

Ive never gotten the "fantady" of being cucked or just letting your girl fuck whoever. Ive been with girls where she was freaky and was up for a 3sum ir a double team. Which uve done but i was there. And the chick just for sport anyways. After 3-4 months it fizzled out.

But in an actual relationship i just couldnt. No way. No judgement or anything, but..i cant see the appeal.

Fucking weak ass cuck shit. You should have went in there and beat them both to death.

Post pics

how wrong is it to bang your daughter in law i did

Kill yourself. You are an embarrassment to the male gender. You not only know about this but you are ok with it? What a fucking weakling cuck subhuman. If I could find you I would end you on principal and rape your slut wife. Just for good measure so she learns she is to obey the man she belongs to. Fucking treating women like people gives em all kinds of bad ideas.

Anymore?

Obviously he doesn't know how to control her properly. My bitch wouldn't DARE even think about stepping out on me. She knows I would kill her and whoever she did it with. Them and their whole family.

You are a degenerate. Kill yourself faggot.

nudes?

You've never fucked one girl. Grow up.

depends. how hot is she?

i wish i could catch my wife cheating so i would have an excuse to get rid of the fat bitch

You are dumb, and blind

Why do you need an excuse. Just throw her ass out and tell her if she tries to take anything in the divorce you will kill her. Get her to agree to divorce with no alimony etc. Her alternative is death. You may have to show her you're serious and like cut off a finger or something. Maybe take one of her eyes.

is this hot enough?

Attached: pic.jpg (540x691, 31K)

Cut her clit off. Go big.

No. Its average enough. Thankyou for sharing your average gf user.

......has he not already? What the fuck?

Shes pretty but being 30 years younger than me i thought ill never get this chance again so yea why not

Im catching up on the thread, faggot.

How old are you?

I cheated on my gf. She found out and to get back at me fucked a black guy. Apparently he was huge. Now she says I’m not big enough so every once in a while she cheats on me still

Attached: A621B8FA-5A0D-40A6-88B2-13A1A278F07F.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

Someone sounds like a repressed homo.

post more of her

Why you with her? Fuck that type a shit. Id fuck her one last time...give her all you got. Make it a marathon. Then leave her

more?

How is it repressed to Not want to cuck yourself?

you have multiple girls wanting your dick, why feel guilty. don't be a cuck about it just ball with your bros

press x to doubt, cuckpost cringe

You have anything else we can use to gauge her

I'm saying who doesn't do that anyway? Do none of you know to clip your bitch's cunt?

You have said already you had sex with men. You're a faggot.

damn dude, sounds like you should hang out with him, he has a boat. meanwhile you fuck his sloppy seconds, gross

Same for me.
I did that last year, felt really good fucking her while she was saying she was a bad GF

Attached: pic2.jpg (640x613, 23K)

I honestly really like her. And I cheated first so I couldn’t be mad the first time. But unfortunately I got so horny when she told me about it. I asked her if I could jack off while she told me. After I came I was still pissed but it was too late she knew she can get away with it. Only 2 guys have fucked her since and she given blow jobs to two others

Attached: DA61488E-D094-4C43-A10E-4AE811CCF3D9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Can't do whole face lol but i think i do have a ass pic if i can find it

Nigga shut the fuck up and post pics. What is this the first marries broad you’ve fucked? I’ve had 4 and I haven’t even broken 30 yr. old yet

?? That guys dick gets literally sucked and go with that riposte? Where’s your brain dude

Kudos man ive had like 10 lol

Lurking

Lurking for the booty? im still trying to find it lol

Last Friday night, my wife's friend came over and they both got drunk and high. My wife is Asian and her friend is too (friend is a flip). I'm trying to be a good husband, cleaning the shit out of the house and taking care of our kids, and our marriage is pretty good. Anyway, it gets to about midnight and the wife asks me to take her home which is about 20 minutes away, and not even five minutes into the drive she straight up asks me to touch her, and I pull over onto a dark Street and fuck her brains out. I come back home after and admit it to my wife who got pissed that I fucked her...in her new car, and not our bedroom so she could watch. Now I'm fucking stoked. Future looks good, boys

Some girls like watching their friends get fucked. You’ve got a good one

>zero interest in sex
then its fine

Still lurking gumbymexican if thread dies that's my kik

Cause that cunt will cheat on you someday if she hasnt already. You just beat her to the punch. Dont EVER feel guilty user.

if you have guilt your a faggot! total deniability is how it works!