Would you like to live on this planet?

Would you like to live on this planet?

Attached: 8165909516_f0a83395bf_z.jpg (640x640, 200K)

sign me up

No

Attached: 1557894025267.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Where is it?

A speculation on what Mars could have looked like if it had had water sometime in the far past.

That's where white people came from.

So called "white people" came from the homo sapiens who moved north, where the sun is scarce and the winter long, in order not to die from vitamin-D deficiency the skin became lighter to better absorb the meagre sunlight.
Don't be daft, user.

>no northern landmass
>majority of land south of the equator with no natural borders to divide it out
If humans lived here it would basically be South America and Africa rolled into one. No thank you.

Don't be stupid.

I can't help it. I'm just really afraid of dark-skinned people and all the problems they bring.

Attached: slum.jpg (1500x1000, 1.3M)

Ah, I see, you're an american, sorry, you can't be helped.

No, it's upside down and we would fall off

u gonna git crackked boi

Attached: crakkked virginnies.jpg (1914x652, 274K)

Five! Only five posts in and the thread's devolved into the usual shitfest.
We could have had a nice, speculative thread about terraforming and solving long term space travel etc.
But nooooo - Yea Forums want's to shitpost as always.

We can still talk about the idea. Any idea about temperatures that far from the sun?

Are there any niggers?

Well a fully terraformed Mars would feel almost the same as Earth, seasons would be different but who cares, a little less gravity, witch could cause some bone or muscle problems.
Going to mars now would be more interesting but the isolation and inability to go outside is not good, most humans would lost their minds, especialy consedering you cant go back to Earth.

Does it support human life?

How long would it take get there

Would like to try sth new

You gettin homo on me, sapien?

why not turn that frown upside down?

>a little less gravity
Gravity of Mars is about 1/3 of Earth, not enough to hold an atmosphere. Can't be "terraformed" so that humans can walk around without a pressure suit, too small.

Make everything some hundred km away from coast into desert
I would like to live on pretty much any planet with less population than this one