>2019
Why don't you own an AR-15 Yea Forums?

Attached: 1430159234697.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076171.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-stealth-lower.html
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the morning going to friends ranch to shoot AR-15 Drako 45 a couple 9s

Not enough extra money to burn on the rife, ammo, training and practice to become proficient with one.

>an AR15
Because I own six of them, obviously.

too expensive and no one needs one anyways

Bleh because there are a hundred rifles that are more powerful for 10% the cost

Name one. Just one rifle that is more powerful for 10% the cost.

Cost mainly , would love to have one but its just not economical for me at the moment

i do

Attached: IMG_20190601_235422.jpg (4048x1492, 1.5M)

Кaлáшникoвa из бeттep, кoмpaд

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076171.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-stealth-lower.html

For $300 you have a complete AR15.
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
Here's someone shooting the gun. Goes through 5000 rounds without issue and is in perfect condition to do 5000 more.

Illegal in my state.

иди нaхyй тoвapищ

Attached: izhmash ar.jpg (650x438, 269K)

Because I finished school and don't have need for it no more.

I love Daniel Defense

Attached: soppu1.jpg (3024x1047, 675K)

man i am SUPER jealous of that eotech

I would like daniel defense if they didn't bank on the fact that they are price tag exclusive. Their handguard is the only special thing about their platform anymore, and a $400 rail isn't worth a $2000 sticker.

Nice try FBI, you'll never find what I hid under that tree in a sealed PVC pipe filled with cosmoline (gg/yXeV7Cc)

Attached: baitkakke.png (625x626, 98K)

I'm a Californian NEET

LA or the Other Bay Area?

yeah and 300 dollars is fuckin expensive

Fucking retarded meme gun

nigger if you can't figure out how to make $300 in a week or two you're fucking retarded and should kill yourself

Im broke as fuck

It's super nice, love shooting with it. That gun is fucking heavy though
Hmm, depends. If you buy online you can find most of their guns for $1400 or so. That's a good price. And if you go for something like I did with the RIS, if you really wind up not liking it you can turn around and sell your rail for like 1/3 the cost of your gun to someone doing a clone build. So the rail kinda is worth the price if the rest of the thing has any value to you.

I would say the barrel is the best thing they have though. They make the most accurate cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel, bar none in my experience.

Attached: budget beater longboye.jpg (2823x808, 537K)

i also have one of these

Attached: IMG_20190330_134859.jpg (4048x2040, 1.78M)

same except for the NEET part, not only is it impossible to buy one, 80%ers are very restricted and they even made specifications on how deep the serial number has to be etched into the metal. not to mention the magazine can't be removed or it's an "assault weapon" which is fucking retarded and accomplishes what they wanted all along: to make it not worth the effort to own or make one. of course I'm still tempted to build an 80%er just to spite the faggot lawmakers but how knows how long even that'll be legal.

Attached: 1556650981346.gif (237x400, 1.03M)

Because I have the strength and endurance for an AR-10 type system with my discreet level iiia and SAPI plates and a 1911A1 with 10rnd mags. That's what fits how I fight. I hit hard, at a distance if I can and then relocate quickly to reengage or to flee the area, stopping to pick apart my pursuers to get their heads down everytime they get within 400 meters of me or opportunity allows. I'll also drop this or that to slow them down. Something handy and quick left in narrow spots. I still can run it like a blaster up close, my system quickly changes from 7.62X51 to .338 Federal with a fast barrel swap and mag change. Even wearing advanced armor, my targets won't be on their feet after I engage them. Then I go for the "upskirt" follow up. I target the upper torso to throw them back and down.
Vidya games are like kewl dude!!!

good god where did you even find one of those in stock

I'm saving up for a Colt Python, hopefully. Will probably get one a year or two from now, but not now.

Because I already own:
Vz58 (2x)
L1A1 SLR
AK 74
Mossberg 590A1

I admit that AR platform will probably be next on the list. (There is already a few boxes of 556 in the "gun" closet. And I don't know why, those have funny painted tips ;3)

Michigan

Near SF

Thank you... you've gave me a new fetish

Bc I own an ak47 btw anything other than an ar10 or an ar15 with the 18"+ barrel is a waste of ballistics

im not a stupid redneck

>anything other than an ar10 or an ar15 with the 18"+ barrel is a waste of ballistics
You don't know shit about ballistics.

Attached: 5-56-77-gr-Tipped-Matchking-14-5-in-barrel-10-17-2013-a.jpg (2736x1302, 547K)

Tipped matching.... Are you fucking stupid I'm talking fjms nut sack of if you put ammo meant to do it's job then obviously it's going to do it's job

So buy two mags worth of decent ammo, save the 18 cent per round steel case crap for the range.

Easy. By the way, this 5.56 load will continue to expand out to 300m from a 10" barrel.

Attached: 5.56-70-Gr.-GMX-Hornady (1).jpg (2773x956, 1.56M)

Had one, it was fun. Sold it.

Just buy a PSA rifle kit and a lower from your local gun store you spaz.

Also 4th of July is around the corner guys so there should be some good deals coming up.

golde n scar FORTNITE??!?!??!!?!

I have a Springfield Saint Edge merely for the sake of having an ar15, but I'm more of a handgun guy myself.

Don't cut yourself on all that Edge

Because it is not allowed to buy such Weapons in my Country :(

German?

Because a Kalashnikov is cheaper and more reliable.

Because I own a Steyr AUG A3 instead (the first batch with the better top rail).

Yes

WTF is wrong with her hideous ass thighs?

Attached: gowron wtf.png (473x358, 143K)