Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

noice

Noice.

Rock out with your cock out and bust in there

Fuck him in the ass to establish dominance.

Walk in

You should kill yourself

Stale thread is stale

this is really upsetting. please be bait

wait 5 hours and re post this ancient pasta

I hope the best for you if this isn’t bait

if this is legit. walk in. yodo

It's probably an ancientfag trying to bait newfriends into a bump limit 400+ reply cringefest.

If you have a shotgun, or at least a gun... DO NOT shoot him the face and DO not make her pick up the pieces and put it together like puzzle...

Attached: 1557784413091.png (225x225, 6K)

Attached: 1557984070548.jpg (121x86, 3K)

This

NOICE

Ok, I knocked. Then I heard what sounded like people talking and then a loud thud. I tried to doorknob but it's locked. I knocked again, but he didn't say anything. I know he's in there.

stay strong user.. dont overthink it please

Attached: 1559453579576.jpg (625x626, 33K)

God speed OP. Keep knocking, you need to know either way just remember don't lose your shit. If she is in they're pack yiur essentials and stay with a friend.

Can't believe you stupid faggots are buying this! If you though your bitch was in there, do you think you'd post about it on Yea Forums? Fuck no, you'd be so pissed you'd storm in there and and kick fuck out of them both. Stupid ass nigger retards will believe any old shit

>What do?
Come up with a new pasta

>Autistic works of fiction

please be bait this is a big rip

Put some Celine Dion at max, dress in her panties, put eyeliner, poor alcohol on you and bash on the door screaming that you know what's going on

Piss under his door

.....noice.....

Need an update op, losing confidence on validity of this post fast

....are you referencing me?
I live with a guy that has a good female friend..but is by no means her bf or even making her happy. I've been docking her down for a few months now.