I'm going to attempt suicide with a plastic shopping bag. What would be the most efficient way to do so?

I'm going to attempt suicide with a plastic shopping bag. What would be the most efficient way to do so?

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x477, 74K)

Shoot gun thru bag.

I'm not going to use a gun. Thank you for the suggestion.

Helium. Thank me later (or dont I guess).

I don't have access to helium

You don’t.

Bag over head
Zip tie around neck
Handcuff self to pole
????
Profit

Thank you.

melt the bag and drink it

Jenka

Eat a date loaf a few hours before

In what way do you not have access to helium? My Walmart down the street has helium

Dude if you're going to go by a plastic bag that is so fucking stupid. Go out with a bang. Rent a lambo, pick some girls up. Fuck them and get them pregnant and pretend you're rich so your bloodline isnt lost. After that take that lambo for one last ride. If for whatever reason you still want to die then you can put two and two together while In that car. Go on a spending spree too cause if you're going to be dead, do all the cool shit before going.

>Go to black neighborhood
>Put white bag on head
>Proclaim to be the grand Wizard

>They'll do the rest

Godspeed, user

I don't have this thing, many don't know about, called money.

Once again, I don't have money.

Who cares dude get a loan, Max out your credit card, a lambo costs about 1k to rent. Dead people cant pay back loans lmao. Go to Thailand fuck many sluts, do drugs, eat fancy food, once again you want to die and you don't pay it off. Go on a spending spree and have the time of your life before you go to the other side lol once again you dont have to pay anything back.

killing your self is dumb and youl regret it idk you but I hope youre not trolling cause suicide isn't funny if you really need help 8002738255 call a professional don't just let your self fall down that hole to the point of where you cant get out I hope everything goes well and I hope you stay no one deserves to feel that way

As someone who has fancied the idea of suicide but has been too chickenshit to do it godspeed op

good riddance

Live stream or it didn't happen

Fill it with vodka, and then put it in your asshole.