Would you call the cops if your saw your neighbour sitting in the street in their car's driver's seat at midnight...

Would you call the cops if your saw your neighbour sitting in the street in their car's driver's seat at midnight, throwing up out the door (car was never running)?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F702932%2Ff802ebc6-d92f-4ba4-a430-eb7fc43faaa8.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 128K)

I never call the cops.

no. Continue with this story, im invested already.

^

No I mean, man's just sick. Not hurting anyone so who cares

maybe man's was hot

Attached: michael-dapaah-2-640x442.jpg (640x442, 31K)

i'd call the cops immediately. drunk driving is no joke faggots

Attached: 1f3b9.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Just wondering. I have a drinking problem, and my roommate hates hearing me vomit. I thought I'd take it outside. 20 minutes later, guess who shows up.

They were nice and all, they just took some convincing that I hadn't been driving, which was easy enough. I hadn't put on shoes, I offered to pop the hood and let them feel the engine was cold, etc.

if you think drunk driving is cool just kys

Attached: DwLhegoV4AAxi-1.jpg (534x401, 51K)

when someone is puking and siting in the drivers see it is likely they are internally rekt and not fit for driving

Attached: DwLheNaVYAEqXPp.jpg (534x712, 95K)

Attached: DwLhd5SUwAA8zAo.jpg (534x401, 53K)

How socially retarded are you? He’s your neighbor. Go ask him if he’s alright.

Attached: D3YNz_kWkAYdpEh.jpg (599x800, 23K)

/thread

Nah. Be a b/ro and see if they need help

Probably not. I'd let em be

I drink and drive a lot. I accidentally ran someone into a ditch once and laughed when it looked like the old lady had cardiac arrest

rot in hell you piece of degenerate shit. hope you get cancer irl or something equivalently as bad

Attached: 51Hc6rVLCiL.jpg (500x500, 37K)

You're a sick fuck

I like it. No homo

>drunk driving is no joke faggots
That was OP's mum trying to park the car.

Why do cars desire to be on rooftops

Any videos of cops getting rekted???

It's there natural habitat. Humans try to keep them from it

Damn it user I'm dying of laughter now

Their* fuck autocorrect

That car held together pretty darn well...

>house was probably on it's phone texting head down
>wasn't wearing hi-viz

I got up at 4:30 am one morning to drink coffee and smoke. Saw headlights out front for ten minutes. Lived near Maryland/DC line so I wondered if someone was doing a drug deal or stealing. Went out and found my landlord asleep across his wheel, lights on, engine running. I woke him up and he greeted me with a smile and "Good morning, sir." I helped him up his entrance steps and we joked about it later. He did have a dnd problem for sure but he drives well on alcohol. Never hit anything from dnd in a major city

Fuck no! That's his own business. Who the fuck would do that?

A week late I was drinking at the bar across the line in Oregon when I saw her obituary in the local paper. She did have a heart attack and slipped into cardiac arrest. Thank god she can never ID me now.
When god closes a door he opens a window you know what I'm saying user?
The investigation over that hit and run involving the kid is still pending though.

If the car wasn't running the police won't do shit. If hes drunk put on a hoodie and take his wallet or something

I dunno, I think it's pretty cool. I see lots of kids doing it. Why do you think they make tall cans that size? It's to wedge between the seat and the wheel to help keep you straight.

>Ulta parking lot

kek that's funny as fuck. Old ditch-people, amirite?

They yearn for the freedom of the open skies, far from the nihilistic monotony of the season's touch

Seriously even the Ulta warehouses are a fucking mess.

old ditch people are barely above mole people in my mind

Nope car is not moving, hes not hurting anyone, so why care

In CA, if your even near a car and have the key, it's a DUI. A friend was even walking home, on the sidewalk, keys in pocket, but he was walking home to where his car was, still got a DUI. I'm pretty sure they can do it whenever they want, which is why I always do it.

Dude I do this all the time and no one had ever called the cops on me.

For some states the key in the ignition is proof you did drive/you had intent to drive. They can charge you but I don't think all cops/districts push it

Who /doesn't/ puke out of their car in the wee hours? Are you a faggot OP?

>intent to drive
That's the fucking keyword. Even if you have video proof that you haven't been driving but slept in the back seat, you intended to drive at some point.

Drinking until you puke is no life. Get help, or... a bullet is faster.

Nobody fucking drives well on alcohol, you ignoramus

Well, I think so. At the least they look fucking cool as hell doing it. I mean, it's not like they're texting.

People with decades of experience drinking and driving do dumbass. Just a generation ago they didn't enforce drinking and driving rules as much, these people have decades more experience driving than you do

Nope.

Bullshit kid. People with about average response time and cognitive ability (plus innate geospatial memory from years of driving the same roads) are still better drivers than most people. Especially teenagers with hardly any driving experience.

>Just a generation ago
It was waaaay back when you could put guns in a rack in your back window. Fucking ages ago. Like what, mid 90s? I remember those times. Everyone was way drunker than now and shooting up schools an shit. Chaos.

Why the fuck would you sit in your car and barf through the window? Just walk to the bushes or something you massive retard.

right? these faggots must be boring or content or something

>teenagers with hardly any driving experience
It's been proven that old people cause more accidents than new drivers.

What backwoods shithole did you grow up in? Everyone else was enforcing it by the 80s

what are you even trying to say

I'm tired of these nosey shitbags. "Oh, somebody farted in their driveway. Should we get involved and call the cops, Ethel?" Fuck the fuck off and clean your own litterbox, trapfiend.

Maybe he should have played a fighter class

What point are you making? Do you think there are elderly with fast response time?
Teenagers and the very old are both shit drivers.

California. Got my license in 93. a year or two later an announcement went out to take all our guns out of the racks. Felt stupid as shit telling my dad I had to take the gun down (borrowing his truck). Even more retarded that they didn't care about all the kids who had guns in their backpacks. I guess it was just a "public image" thing.

Teens are way below the elderly, but both are worse than drunks.

you misspelled WOMEN

I wouldn't call those cops. Did you call the cops, OP?

Attached: 1511502399985.jpg (471x448, 55K)

Sober almost two years. I miss drinking and driving. Go fuck yourself.

This is Yea Forums. U already know the answer.

this is 100% not true. depending on the state, either a key in ignition is enough to prove driving, or the even lower bar of you just sitting in the driver's seat with the keys on your person.

this is also utter bullshit and your friend should have seen a lawyer. if you have no contact with a vehicle the prosecutor can't legally prove a DUI.

>your friend should have seen a lawyer
He did and it didn't do anything but waste money.
I got a DUI and I wasn't even drinking. Cop played bullshit field test tricks, took me to jail, released in

You can refuse FSTs. All they can do if you do is force you to take a urinalysis or breath test at the station after reading you the implied consent rules.

Yeah, cop played dirty, went to jail, blew nothing, released shortly, ended up with wet and reckless. Had to go to meetings. Several others there had similar experiences. The whole thing's a fucking lie. So why not drive like a shithead?

>man needs medical attention
>call the cops
Y R U so fagitt