Hey b, kina worried...

Hey b, kina worried. I feel the bottom squishy part of my balls like veins and stuff but at the top of one I feel something about the size of a m&m and not squishy, feels the same hardness as my balls but it's on the top of one and separate. What is it?

Attached: 77980626-diagram-of-an-adult-human-testicles.jpg (1300x1299, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o3SWdVESutU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get screened for cancer. if its not normal always get checked.
Unless you're an amerifag
then die of the cancer you and your obese kind deserve.

That's either cancer or a cyst. If it's a cyst it will clear by itself. If its cancer you may be one less testicle, but will probably live. Go to the doctor numnuts.

ball cancer

Stop posting on this board and go to a fucking doctor you fucking mongoloid.

Ball cancer is very hard, like a pebble. If it's squishy it's a cyst or part of the epididymis, basically normal.

why don't you just look?

Attached: how to make a trap.jpg (528x1024, 52K)

If it's separate like he's saying, and not a grown on his actual nut, then it's more than likely a cyst.
But either way, definitely should go to a doctor.
Being wrong = literally dying, so I'd rather stomach the $500 pill to get it biopsied

Yea its not on my balls it's separate over the top. Im between jobs so just waiting to get a physical. Thanks just needed to hear optimism I was worrying.

Im here rooting for you user i have a squishy inner cyst but harfness does sound worrying just book an appointment at some point Yea Forumsro

Attached: f16.png (301x496, 194K)

I accidentally ripped either some blood vessels or the vas deferens thing of my left nut in 7th grade, it still still works fine. Kinda aches every now and then but at the time it hurt so bad I almost puked. Never went to the doctor for it and probably never will

are you able to grab it and move it around a bit? if so, its most likely a cyst.

Hey man I got that too. It's your seminal vestical. Sometimes mine gets swollen and shit. I thought I had nut cancer but totally normal.

youtu.be/o3SWdVESutU

Attached: 1555772851455.jpg (500x500, 133K)

yes.

Attached: image.png (500x281, 188K)

It's an actual m&m and by the soy boy feel you give seems you've been putting a lot of things in your urethra lately

This!
get your balls checked!

Attached: 220px-George_Costanza.jpg (220x293, 22K)

looked up some diagrams. thats feels like what i got, thanks

kek

Pee is stored in the balls.

I just started watching that show. +1 internet to you good sir.

Course homie ^-^ don't let the bastards grind you down

Attached: 1557348107493.jpg (828x1074, 458K)

Wtf are you talking about. Seminal vesicles can only be manipulated through the anus, right next to the prostate. Definitely not in the sac.

Yo you right sorry I was thinking of the epididymis

Attached: 1553954012418.jpg (750x1334, 464K)