>2281
>pic related waddles out of her vault seeking to explore the wastes
>has a pip boy and some food
How do her travels go?

Attached: 0219CC52-FE16-4FCF-8668-5A9FCDDCC515.jpg (600x1121, 844K)

Fat gives her extra damage threshold but limits carry capacity. As long as she has 10 charisma to get away with being a disgusting hippo, she might be aight.

For anyone thinking of enlisting, this is what your sweetheart will turn into while you're deployed.

Lead belly perk unavailable due to limited carrying capacity

passes out due to heat, animals/cannibals subsequently feast.

Immediately mauled to death by the 1st hostile encounter

Nah, she'll be burning plenty of calories fucking everyone within 25 miles of her

>Can't fit in power armor
>Can't fire guns with flabby limbs
>Can't do melee as swinging anything is hard
>Immense food requirement
>Could potentially be charismatic or prostitute self
>No fast travelling allowed
This might be the hardest playthrough of New Vegas I've never done. Anyone have a fat as fuck mod?

Could possibly get a good robot follower to help her survive and find food, along with focusing on speech/charisma.
>what’s her stats?

not very far

Some cult would probably form around her dedicated to finding food for her and keeping her fat, and revere her as some kind of food/fertility god.

After a decade or so some stranger from the past or sheltered survivor new to the outside world who is on a journey searching for an immediate family would stumble across the cult and have to decide to try to break her influence on the cult or help her gain even further influence on the members, with the option to eventually take her as your big fat bride and co opt leadership.

Or you can shoot her in her fat face, nuke the cultist camp and run away.

Unironically sounds like an interesting quest to me. Sounds like you could do some cool stuff with the concept if it was expanded upon.

Strength; Was going to go with 1, but lifting them legs can't be easy, lets say 3
Perception; 8-9, can spot a Nuka Cola or Sugar bombs from damn near across the mojave
Endurance; Another 3, enough to waddle to the nearest camp or fuck whatever is looking at her
Charisma; 7-8, with looks like that you better be charming if you hope to survive
Intelligence; 5, nothing special, just average American intelligence here
Agility; "Is that boulder moving...?" Solid 1, she ain't nimble or hiding from anything
Luck; 7 every day cardiac arrest takes her is a day she should feel blessed
Robot companion works, but she can't always (Or ever) run from a fight, and talking only gets you so far, how is she going to damage things? Unarmed? Presumably just to sit on things?

Thanks!

Best bread on /b in weeks.

With such low speed and being such a huge target, yet with great perception, I’d say a good bet would be for her to try and avoid close combat and do some sniping. If she sat her fat ass behind some cover while picking off some enemies that would be a wiser option than taking them head-on, and she could use robot companion to cover her. Some situations could be tougher though since she can’t waddle fast enough to really escape a threat.
If a quest was centered around her and the cult I could see a goal through the quest line if you chose to ally with her involving the dam, it’d be an interesting faction especially in relation to the legion, as she’d essentially be a goddess of decadence and gluttony, something they’d simply despise.

I thought of sniping too, the mental image of the recoil ripples is nauseating but it works. Our wasteland whale is a sniper, next up is what is her backstory? Vault's are meant for the healthy, did she murder her fellow dwellers and grow fat on the rations alone?

Different guy but maybe everyone else's life support failed and vault tec left her some kind of ultra high fat rations that are only meant to be eaten once a day but they indicate on the packaging to eat them 3 times a day like normal. Twisted meaningless experiments and all that. At first it bothered her but then she started find her fat body beautiful.

Vault 310. Experimented with gene editing on the vault dwellers so that their bodies gained 100x the calorific value from food. Knowing that in the wasteland it would be hard to come by. Fell in a pile of sugar as a child?

Three possibilities come to mind:one is your idea, that she took out the other dwellers and devoured the supplies till she ran out. Another would be the vault experiment involved something with obesity which lead to her attaining such a enormous size. The other could be that she fattened herself up by gluttonously hogging all the food until being forced to flee from angry dwellers, my personal favorite since she could use her charisma to aid in her slow escape into the wastes. Some of those call her Karma into question, either way she’s certainly the fattest person in the Mojave and a definite glutton, quite greedy. What do you think? What might some of her goals be as well? She’d certainly hoard food.

Combination? Vault 310 meant to be gene editing, after nearly all died due to dietary malfunctions or health related issues we get her, left alive in an empty vault to consume all of the fattening rations she wanted, before the door opened to the mojave, where her primary reason for leaving the vault was simply to find more food. Which faction would offer the most food? Likely casears legion, but I agree she would be found disgustingly degenerate, but unable to fit on a cross. But would the NCR find any use for the fatass? Perhaps her whole stake in the dam is simply to secure Caravan lines for food.

Sounds good. I imagine in her gluttonous quest to stuff her face the lone waddler would definitely learn about New Vegas and want to get there, maybe even working with House or Yes Man to keep herself fat and happy in the city. But it’d be a very long journey for her to get there and there’s be many things that might catch her interest, especially relating to food such as the bottle cap star reward, that’s be right up her alley. What type of quests would she take on? Definitely looking to gather as much food as she could. Where might she seek to explore?

Maybe she can use her fat to act as a radiation sink (side effect of the gene editing) ie once has eaten 10kg of food her body goes into rad absorb mode and cleanses 100m/sq of radiation around her. Then resets back to still obese but not mega whale status.

That’d be a neat perk. I can see her skill set incorporating her fatness in some ways as well as her fatness affecting other things, such as how far away she’s spotted and heard from or having trouble fitting into certain areas.

Really digging this conversation.

Btw anywhere we could continue this discussion in case the thread archives? I’m pretty invested now lol.

Waddles into futuristic car.

Instakill.

No settlements will get her help.

Perhaps she would start by exploring the outskirt camps and regions, feasting on both any scraps she can find, then as desperation sets in she turns to the unsavory wildlife of the mojave as well (Thus learning her fats rads cleansing side effects), and eventually as desperation takes hold again, she acquires the cannibal perk and does what she needs to as she seeks greater food sources, rumors and caravans lead her to wind up at The Strip. Once there she could find work as a burlesque dancer/prostitute and enough food to sate her, but gain the unwanted attention of the White Glove Society. So much meat, free of radiation would be a dish indeed. Once in the strip and engrossed in the glamour, she may stumble upon some odd jobs, and wind up working for Mr House. But would she side with him? Which path could realistically lead to more food? Would either faction have any use for her rad cleansing ability? Certainly Ulysses, could clean up the mess at the divide and make it livable.

I can see her getting that desperate, but considering how used she is to stuffing herself with vault goods like soda, sugar mobs, and a plethora of other pre-war fattening treats I think she’d much prefer them to human meat, though she’s definitely gluttonous enough to go that way if need be. She might also try stealing goods from some faction camps to fill her belly, either way discovering her rad power would make things interesting for her. I think the greediest option would suit her, and that would be the wild card path. We haven’t talked about the dlcs yet either, how would she handle those quests? Dead Money would particularly suit her. I think the NCR and House would definitely want her rad cleansing powers for rebuilding, along with Ulysses. What do you think?

Desperation is all she would have, mojave residents are prejudiced against vault dwellers, and I would imagine especially so against fat ones, maybe raising the costs of goods or outright being unwilling to trade at all. Much easier to trade with a dead/eaten merchant. Dead money would be a dream come true, no one can turn down that much money, half the strip would starve as she bought every last mole rat chunk from every vendor. What type of pull would she gain just from currency? Would she become a type of crime lord, funding bandits to raid caravans for food? Or would she fund farms dedicated to her own caloric needs? Honest hearts would open up a whole new repertoire of meals to try, and I imagine the whale getting along well with Joshua, a common enemy with Ceasar and a connection with the old world. Old World Blues might make the whale even more formidable, as I doubt she could convince her own brain back into her so she would have to make do with her augmentations, helping her navigate and survive the wastes on her quest for food. Honest hearts would likely end with possibly an ally between her and Ulysses, a agreement to build a new settlement in the ruins of the divide, and to have Ulysses help to destroy the legion. For a percentage amount of all food the reborn divide creates. Surely house and NCR would also crave the rad cleaning ability (Don't really picture ceasar giving a fuck) but could they offer more than Ulysses could? Its also worth noting Ulysses is black, a relationship between the two could blossom.

Speaking of hostility that makes me think of an alternative motive the White Gloves could have for her, catering to her most gluttonous desires and fattening her up with the ambition to secretly turn her into a feast as well. Someone as fat as the whale would definitely make some members hungry. How do you see her dealing with that situation? She’d be in hog heaven with the pull from Dead Money and as much food as she could get from that. I can see her doing the crime thing, as well as funding caravans and farms for her feasts. Honest Hearts offers great things for her, and so does the augmentations from the big empty. Her travels could take her into the NCR heartlands if she sided with them, offering even more gluttonous possibilities. What do you think?

Also where could we keep discussing this? Easily the best conversation on Yea Forums I’ve ever had and I’m a huge fallout fan, this is great.

Her forearm has a fucking double chin. I bet she gets her clothes on prescription.

I see that situation being turned on the White Gloves if they are under prepared for what they are dealing with. If she had ventured to The Lonely Mountain before finding the gloves, then they are in trouble. The White Gloves Society are accustomed to kidnapping and eating typical wastelanders, not well practiced and endowed cannibals with no brain left to have a moral dilemma with. Its predators going after an apex predator of the wastes, I see whale either asserting total dominance over the gloves or being so intimidating to the rest of them by being an open cannibal of immense size that they don't even try to overpower her. Perhaps several drugging attempts, but if she can metabolize radiation like it was nothing, I doubt daytripper or any narcotic will knock her out. While traveling I would imagine her encounters with the NCR would be mostly inconsequential, a faction concerned with helping others in a democratic fashion, creating sustainable food for all, the glutton would want them working for her own gain, not to simply be a part of it. Would they ever support her immense demands for food? Or simply use her for the rad cleaning? Just trudge her about, cleaning all land as she went? This would put an even larger target for the legion on her, and in the long run would be more detrimental than worthwhile. I would more or less picture the whale becoming her own faction, between the augmentations from the mountain and cannibalistic tendencies demanding respect/fear, the money from dead money allowing her to purchase/have immense influence in the Ultra-Luxe, and her need for food shipments she would easily establish herself as a force to be reckoned with in the wastes.
Lol no idea, but yeah its fun to just write shit off of a single picture.

The White Gloves scenario could certainly end with them coming under her will, and in her travels she may also end up with a cult type following the other user described above, furthering her power in her quest to eat. Someone as gigantic as her could be intimidating like you said which could really help her in some situations. The NCR would have trouble working with a glutton of such magnitude and greediness, but their desires for rad free wastes might have them still try to supply food in hopes of earning her favor. As her reputation grows with her girth, how do you think faction leaders of the NCR, Legion, and Strip might view her? What other companions might she encounter as well? It’d be interesting to see how she did things in smaller communities too, whether plundering them for food or helping them to get rewards out of greed.

We could keep talking on chat apps like Kim if that’s still a thing, or god forbid Leddit, I really dig this discussion lol. It’s like our own D&D campaign in fallout in a way. It’s a real interesting scenario too.

Meant kik

True, old cultures used to view obesity as a sign of wealth, perhaps she would be revered; her money from dead money would certainly aid in her cults view of her. Perhaps some would even offer themselves to her, starve on her behalf so she may eat, or as they die, offer themselves as meals to become a part of her. I think most factions would view her as a danger, particularly if her infamy rose to high levels. A cannibal with an immense appetite, cult following, money, and a knowledge of vault/old world technologies, and the ability to cleanse rads? Downright threat if not a monster posing as human. NCR may view her as the antithesis of a democratic nation, as her cult and followers would resemble a monarchy more than any proper democracy. Her use as a rad cleaner may save her life should the ncr choose to intervene, but its unlikely they would appease her food demands, which may lead to her followers taking drastic measures. Ceasars legion may view her own abilities and usefullness as a threat to ceasars influence, the ability to cleanse rads would make her maybe a wasteland messiah figure, able to colonize previously unreachable lands, access old technologies previously unobtainable from radiation, caesar would either demand her assistance in securing these vital lands and weapons, and possibly dispose of her once finished, with minimal rations for her efforts, solely to bring suffering to a degenerate. The Strip would likely enjoy her money and insatiable appetite up until her influence grows to crime lord levels. An assassination attempt would not be far behind her growth in the strip, but it would take a great deal of power to get through the followers and her own girth, te attacks may only serve to spread her own influence. The best thing the strip could do is just take her caps and smile, use her revenue and influence to expand their own needs and accommodate her own.
I've never used kik or reddit, but I'm not opposed to either.

Surprised they haven’t done something like this in the games before

Her insatiable gluttony would be a deciding factor in her relationships with factions and the people she meets, along with her cleansing power. How do you think her interactions with the Brotherhood of Steel would go? The legion would have a difficult time gaining her as an ally without the promise of food, though I can see Caesar or other high ranking members trying to beat the glutton in some way, maybe trying to rob her of food, though being so formidable makes her a great foe. I can see her enemies trying to use the whales greed and gluttony against her, such as luring her into a trap or something of the like, what do you think? This scenario offers up a ton of possibilities to ponder. How do you think she would do in Freeside?

If you get on kik, my username is anonman555, I’d love to keep this discussion going there cause I’m having a ton of fun. I’ve got a Leddit too, Im_Herbert_Moon, though the kik thing I think would be better.

I think the Brotherhood of Steel would be a potentially strong ally of the whale, provided they understand she is human and not bloated ghoul or some wasteland monster. Who knows what rumors would start from a massive woman eating everything in sight, a walking famine in the form of a woman could easily be mistaken for a monster of sorts. But if they could identify the tactical benefits to cleaning rads they could utilize it to help secure technologies beneficial to the brotherhood. Or perhaps they would be in direct conflict with the whale due to their supply runs for food and water becoming more and more scarce as the whale devours everything in reach. Perhaps an agreement could be made in which certain technologies are secured in exchange for safe passage in food runs, despite how small their numbers are the brotherhood would be a threat to any faction regardless of size. The legion without question would easily identify food as her weak point and raid all supply lines leading to the strip, perhaps forcing the whale to work with house to gain the strength needed to overcome the legion and secure food. Once established I doubt the whale herself would venture out for food much, her followers would do so and be the ones captured by any trap, most certainly the legion would have to lay siege to the strip and prevent the whale from eating. This may also lead to contention from her followers/other strip members as she would stay fat while they starve to death, perhaps even siding with the legion to end their own suffering. She would be cast out of freeside, a slum with little food to offer themselves would not welcome a walking food disposal, instead freeside may simply be subjugated as a farming/ranching community once the whale is established in the strip. They have no true foothold to resist the influence, and very little to offer the whale once taken over, they would likely be broken up and redistributed as food runners or protection detail.

Also reddit would likely be easier, I'm slightly drunk and not up to talking

The whale would seek out the brotherhood to use them as a way to gather yet more food, and use their tech as a way to help her as well, perhaps converting some of their own members or at least equipping her followers with BoS gear to help her. Considering the families presence on the strip, how would they take to her growing power and appetite? I can see her leaving work to her followers too, though she might consider seeing some matters personally. The legion would really need to think on how to deal with her as well, maybe sending an emissary? Given Freesides situation, how do you think the followers of the apocalypse would feel about the whale?

I’m pumped about this discussion! I’m fine with using reddit to talk more too, just remember to PM Im_Herbert_Moon since that’s my username. You type really good for being drunk lol.

>somewhere, Todd Howard lurks the thread, taking notes

Attached: 613E2025-84F5-4956-9103-A0199DA4AE61.jpg (750x996, 410K)

True, perhaps with the black widow perk and the appearance of a fertility goddess in comparison to the stick women of the wastelands she could manage to seduce even some BoS members away from the code and into her flock. If her own fanatics managed to get BoS equipment, her strength in the wastelands would likely become absolute, strength, currency, unheard amounts of food, others may join her not even as fanatics, just seeking protection from the wasteland life. Perhaps other families would attempt to halt the growth through joining forces, but taking down the whale would be challenging given her fanatics, influence, and outright intimidation features. Most people in the wastes simply want to survive, going against the whale may simply be too daunting, or perhaps too costly to even consider, as by the time a problem is identified, most food goes to her and her followers. Emissaries from the legion may find unfortunate ends, as many connections for the whale mean many tales of the legions crimes, emissary may just be a synonym for dinner for the whale and company, having come from a vault the whale will have an understanding that her tendencies are immoral, she will be aware of the legions disdain for her very quickly. The followers of the apocalypse may actually take keen interest in the whale simply due to how much expansion of farming efforts would be needed to support her and the followers, they may retain themselves as tentative allies to the whale and her influence. Given such allies, the strip may turn from several casinos and struggling settlements to a full fledged monarchist nation, complete with serfs and servants creating food and establishing supply lines for the queen of the strip.
Years of practice lol, I'll PM you

>You are overencumbered and you cannot run!

"But I'm not carrying anything!"

>Taking notes from an Obsidian game
Oh you

BoS would be a great boon for the whale in a number of ways, even if she herself is too fat to fit in a suit of power armor. Some of their bunkers could serve as outposts for her followers, and she could send scavengers to look for tech too. That also makes me wonder, what vaults in the Mojave might catch her interest? I’m thinking she might want to investigate 11 since it could be used to farm or contain more meals for her. I agree that emissary’s might end up dead, she’s smart enough to realize what Caesar thinks of her and the strip, though their trade in slaves could interest her. How do you think the caravans would interact with her, I.e the leadership? Would they fear the glutton of the Mojave or be great friends due to the new food trade?

Meant vault 22 lol

Walks everywhere and doesn't "fast travel".
>profit

Attached: vault meat 00.jpg (811x1147, 256K)

mutants have sex with her until she dies. then make soup out of her.

>Implying I'd be able to get a girlfriend, even in the military.

BoS would also serve to begin revitalizing old world factories, as no other faction has the capacity or technology to truly get them running again, and this ties in well with what vault the whale would take particular interest in. Vault 22 would be secured and researched extensively, using the genetic modifications for plant growth to aid in the creation of renewable, cheap food. But not for the whale necessarily. Her attention would be towards the factories, the old Nuka Cola factory, Sarsaparilla, all the old sugary drinks that are in such short supply, her followers and fanatics could have their fill on corn and grain, but the brahim meat, nuka cola, and sugary sweets are exclusively for her. To achieve this in a renewable supply, the factories need to be reinstated, supplied well, and defended; a partnership with the brotherhood could accomplish this well, and potentially the ncr when they see the genetically modified plants from vault 22 could easily feed the whole ncr; this is the only situation in which a tentative ally could be made with the monarchistic gluttonous whale. Slaves could aid in her expansion and need for bodies to create food, though t would also serve to harm her already tarnished reputation, cannibalism and slavery may spark rebellions and other factions to act out of moral obligation, though perhaps simply buying the slaves and providing better conditions would convince them to join the flock willingly, particularly if vault 22 proves useful. Caravans would keep very close to her, constant eating means constant need for trade, and as her influence and fanatics grow in numbers so do their needs, a customer for life for sure, though they will have to decide if she is worth betraying caesar for, as he will likely want all supply lines to end should he follow through with a siege plan. But as long as she pays the caps cost and remains well fed, there is no reason to refuse business out of fear. A well fed whale is a happy whale.

Using vault 22 in that manner would really help out the whale come to think of it, allowing some of her followers to stay nourished on simple foods, all while she keeps the most delicious and fattening ones for herself. It also might let her garner a bit of an alliance with the NCR as well like you said, and perhaps some other factions. The trouble makers around the strip would take attention to her factories and other operations though, such as the fiends. I can see them causing some trouble for her such as raiding the operations and the like, maybe stealing food from her caravans, what do you think? House himself would also be keenly interested in her revival of old world tech, how might he think of the whale and her gluttonous pursuits? I can see him having some mixed feelings towards the new queen of the strip.

Would impregnate

Precisely, it would take far too much simple food to keep the whale satisfied, to maintain influence she needs to feed her followers and keep the best to herself. Any faction that wants food, and can overlook cannibalism and monarchistic tendencies is up for alliances, provided they subject themselves to providing food offerings to the whale of only the highest quality. The fiends would of course try, but going against the whale who's taking the strip by storm would be near suicidal, with the BoS defending such supply lines and factories the fiends would quickly learn they could take nothing alone. But perhaps multiple failures would lead to uncanny alliances; Caesars legion would like those factories as well, or at the very least destroyed to harm the whale and fiends would make for disposable soldiers to throw at the BoS's limited numbers. I could also picture the caravans perhaps receiving some aid from the dead horses, having both detailed knowledge of safe passages through the mojave and knowledge of Caesars raiding tactics through Joshua's experience as legate. House, in his current state requires very little food and would possibly have no issue allying himself with the whale if it meant her cooperation in his desires, for however much food house and his riches could buy. As a self made man through casinos, I could see house seeing the gluttons pursuits as an analogy of his own, albeit far more material and transient. And perhaps the whale could find use in houses medical technologies to help her stay alive through her feedings, I doubt he would want her having full control of the strip, but along with her fanatics it isn't clear to me if he could stop her. His robotic armies need the platinum chip, something the whale hasn't even concerned herself with at this point.

The whale really can be a mighty ally as well as a mighty foe, with the BoS on her side the fiends would be torn to shreds if they attacked, especially if the NCR joined in on the action. Seeing as some of them are very desperate I could see some joining her cult to try and get some food, though that could lead to troublemakers. How do you think the whale would go about keeping order among her devoted followers? A few members might try and take some power for themselves, and members of the legion could try and infiltrate it to try and get close to her. Also, being that the whale is viewed as a monarch, could the Great Khans take offense? Some of them may be angry at having a rival monarch in the wastes besides their chief, although I don’t see they could do much about it. I’d bet that the simple act of calling her a monarch could incense Caesar too, being that he wouldn’t like to see someone so massively fat and gluttonous have that sort of title. What do you think?

Is also agree that House’s lack of a need for food could make him more inclined to help her or at least let her get away with certain acts of extreme indulgence. Her journeys north to Zion are something to consider too, especially with how she would go about dealing with the Honest Hearts situation the first time she got there.

I think fear would go a long way into maintaining order, especially if the white glove society kept in good terms with her. As fellow lovers of food, I imagine them functioning as pseudo-legates in the monarchy, lords if you will. And as lords they have the benefit of dishing out some really nightmarish punishment for dissenters, being nailed to a cross is bad, being served as dinner is far worse. This alone would likely deter most from attempting anything, throw in the occasional fanatic in power armor and enough food to stay happy and I doubt dissent would be common. Her augmentations from the lonely mountain would make assassination difficult, and perhaps Joshua could identify known legate spies from his time. Should all of that fail, NCR outposts and BoS outposts could keep tabs on the legions activities, coupled with her intimidation and near messiah status of being able to eliminate rads would make removing her a monumental task. The great khans could take offense, both from monarchy and relations to the NCR, yet as hunter/farmers, the promise of protection from the legion/sustainable food coupled with multiple established supply lines for drug trade may be too lucrative to turn down over issues of pride. Caesar, if truly based around roman culture would look at the obesity as a status symbol, and likely do all he could to attempt to destroy the whale on principle; her very existence and power serves as an insult to Caesar for accomplishing more territory gain, more land acquisition, and develop a more flexible and devastating military coupled with a greater production of goods than he did through the sole desire for food. The whale could unite all of mojave against caesar with the sole intent being to gain renewable food and live lavishly.

Yeah, the threat of ending up in the whale’s gut would likely be enough to dissuade any potential traitors. Considering her consolidation of power she’s shaping up to be a pretty permanent fixture of the Wasteland, and having a culture so engrained with food would make her seem more appealing to hunter gatherers like the Khans. Though there’s another matter on the strip: Benny. Probably the most treacherous and power hungry person in New Vegas. He would most certainly be aggravated and jealous of so much power belonging to the Wasteland’s biggest fatass, I can see him being something of a threat. With her reputation, how do you think the Kings would view her? The whale is pretty much antithetical to everything they stand for, so the relationship would be strained at best. How far do you think the whale’s influence will have spread by now since setting up shop on the strip?

As stated earlier, whale would revel in the new foods available in Zion, and desire for more trade routes to be established, the raiders and power struggle between the tribes is an irritant to this plan. Being a lone sniper and having limited combat experience or desire to; aiding Joshua in exterminating all dissenting clans for the certainty of safe caravan travels would be ideal for the whales desires. Not to mention all the information Joshua could provide regarding Caesars legion, using BoS weaponry and food prospects as collateral for business, Joshua could prove a very valuable asset in the monarchy.

The gluttonous search for food most definitely will drive the whale’s adventures more than anything else. I do agree that Joshua would be her best ally in Zion for his propensity to lay waste and knowledge of the Legions inner workings. Speaking of assets, who might be the strongest allies the whale keeps in her new monarchy? Joshua is one, but there would definitely be more influential characters the whale would seek to have under her control in positions beneath her. As for Zion, Daniel and the Sorrows May also have different opinions of the whale and her greed which could affect how they interact.

Benny's smooth talking, presence on the strip and ability to easily figure out whale's weakness would likely pose the most major threat to the whale. It would likely play out that Benny would agree to whack the whale for caesar if it meant the platinum chip. Who's to say if Caesar would comply, but without intel from some source it is unlikely the whale would be prepared for Benny's actions, this could spell her end, honestly. Obtaining her wealth and power is a separate matter, he may get the drop on the whale, but the fanatics response afterwards is another matter entirely, Benny may not walk away from his actions. The Kings do not pose a threat when compared to the allied NCR or BoS capabilities, however they will have the same advantage Benny does; hiding their abject disgust for a surprise attack against the whale, however without Benny's influence on the strip if they choose to not work with Benny/Legion they do not pose much of any threat. They may bite their tongue and subjugate, as the deal under the queen is not to be taken lightly. The greatest detriment to her influence is the legion. She may choose to fight them head on, but fighting is not her primary objective. Eating is. Ideally she would just ignore the Legion and establish her ranches, farms and supply lines to suit her fat ass, how far she is able to spread is dependent on how seriously the legion stands to defy her.

If Benny is smart he will realize that action against the whale, at least directly, would not end well for him at all. I don’t see a way that he could benefit from such a thing, being that her loyal cultists would absolutely destroy him if he were caught or even succeeded. Without the Legion’s help there’s be no chance for him at all anyway. If he really wanted to take action, I think he would focus more on messing with her food supplies and influence further away from the Strip. You make a good point about her focus on eating, which probably works in her favor as unlike the NCR she’s not simply spoiling for a fight with Caesar and can deal with him a more strategic way with the aim of filling her belly. Something that might take her interest Could be searching for other, unknown vaults, possibly filled with food. How do you think the Gun Runners would relate with the whale? They could be of interest to her for supplying the fanatics.