Why are you okay with gay people but not transgender people? Its called LGBT and not LGB

Why are you okay with gay people but not transgender people? Its called LGBT and not LGB.

Attached: 81jdy0DdmaL._SX425_.jpg (425x256, 9K)

gay people aren't yelling that the sky is red and then screaming BIGOT when I tell them it's blue.

As a gay man I hate the LGBT community, those freaks are seriously fucked up

I've never had a gay guy call me a bigot for not wanting to fuck him, but holy shit you tell a tranny that you're not into trannies and all of a sudden you're history's greatest monster for preferring a real woman.

Because LGB (lesbian, gay, bi) is a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is a mental disorder and should not be in the same sentence/group as LGB people.

I'm fine with transgender people. I have no issue with them. Why must you bait, faggot? How does it feel to be wrong?

Trannies have pretty much turned me against all gays. Not interested in the ideas or opinions of any in that whole entire group.
Starting to think they're all as fucked up as each other.

Fuck the lgbt. I just a BLT!

Im also gay but the community is really fucked not only that but the trans people who dont just let it be and make it their personality are annoying as hell towards others and call them bigots for no reason other than not wanting to be in a relationship

im actually glad you asked I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I ran into a quora thread the other day where one transgender person was telling another not to bother telling their new partner about them having a pecker before.
For some people maybe it wouldn't matter put to most it would be tramatic if we found out after the fact. I personally would feel more comfortable fucking a cousian than someone that use to have a penis. Think being catfished into some kinky crap with your dad or mom.

then I thought more about this, there was that "girl" that competed in a cyclest ternimate against females born with the dna. You could see a vast diffence in muscle quality. All those girls that tried so hard to hit thier max potential lost simply because of a genetic muscle advantage that belonged in a diffent catagory of competition.

Any conversation on the topic to try to reach a fair ground is met with hostility and a claim of biggotry and close mindedness. Canada was putting a law into place where you can get fined for using the wrong pronoun, even by accident. The bathroom thing I can live with actually, and I think fair.

So why I don't like transgenders and have absolutly no issue with fags is because the latter wants just to be accepted to the point of doing their own thing, where as the trans actually are activly infringing on the boundries of others.

If they chilled the fuck out I would have no issue, you know only tried to be treated fairly without expecting others (the majority) to sacrifice and make exceptions for them sometimes at the cost of fairness.

ignore the spelling, didn't proof read, my bad.

telling a trans person that they're what they want to be is like telling a schizophrenic that their delusions are real.

I'm perfectly okay with both. But if you're asking why other people think that way, then I'd have to say it's because trans people are the new issue. We've reached a point where gays are just normal now, but transgenderism is new and confusing so now they're the new "enemy". People fear what they dont understand. Trans hate is just the reincarnation of gay hate. Its history repeating itself.

I guess you have experience with the community from an insider's perspective.
Is gay pride about accepting yourself and the name is pride to piss of old homophobes or really taking pride in your sexuality? I find it silly to be proud of something that isn't your achievment.

I would advocate for gay/lesbian/bi people and transgender prople, but the two concepts are completely different. One is about gender, one is about sexuality. It's like if there was a feminist group that csmpaigned alongside BLM. Even if you agree with both, the two are separate issues and should be dealt with separately or else you alienate many potential supporters.

No, it's not. Gender dysmorphia and schizophrenia are two very different things. The science behind what causes GD is not entirely clear, but we do know that sex is not as concrete as most people make it out to be. The line between male and female is thinner than we realize. There are countless genetic deformities, defects, and anomalies a baby can have when it's born. It's really not that farfetched to suggest that someone can be born with the brain of one sex and the body of the other. That's far more likely (maybe even demonstrable) than the delusions of a schizophrenic. Schizophrenics have a detachment from reality. Their delusions can be demonstrated to not exist for a fact. It's usually pretty easy to determine that too. The same can not be said about trans people.

That's not the case with trans people either though.

T doesn't belong in LGBT
L, G, and B are sexual orientations.
T is a mental illness.
If anything, it should be LGBC to be inclusive of chasers

>LGBT

I'm mostly in favor of L as long as there are pics/vids.

I have literally never heard of this happening other than people complaining about it on reactionary sites

>I have literally never heard of this happening other than people complaining about it on reactionary sites
and obviously your experience defines reality

>and obviously your experience defines reality
right back at you

I'm not the one you were responding to

For a fun time, ask LGBTQ why P for Pedophile isn't included and why they are so hateful against pedophiles.

They will say it's about consent, but surely people who are attracted to children live in shame and fear of being outed even if they don't act on it.

Im okay with LGBT people, anything after that T is just attention whoring and they can eat shit and die. My only problem with the transgender thing is pretending its not an illness. You have a high risk of suicide so theres obviously something there, not even trying to be an asshole

P for pedophile isn't included for the same reason that F for foot fetishist or B for Blond isn't included it's not relevant to the group

people can be whatever they want to be, so let them be. you have no reason to be upset.

>There are 0.0000001% of people who don’t fit into the male/female binary system
>”Sex is not concrete!”

You sound like an educated moron who can’t differentiate between logical thinking and learning bullshit. The infinitesimally small amount of people who have abnormalities does not magically erase the entire biological history of the sexes.

you don't get what he meant: telling a schizophrenic his delusions are real doesn't make them real. telling a trans person what they want to hear doesn't make them real males/females. there will always be persons who have a problem with you not being a real male/female. i can accept to interact/work normally with a transperson, but i would never date one or have sex with one.

Why do they need pride weeks , are they so insecure that they need to be surrounded by people of their own group?

Because trainees are all just so fucking insufferable fucking misers.

Exactly all of this.

People having sex with people historically disallowed to them. Trans is the irrelevant one here.

because transgenderism is a mental illness and not a sexual preference, having nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with the left's sick redefinition of gender into "whatever i feel like it to be today." go make your own rights movement and leave the nice gay people alone.

it's called LGBTP you fucking biggot, stop being a pedophobe

As a pan dude, This

I have a lot of trans friends, but as soon as they make being trans their number one personality trait, its annoying. One trans guy, who still dressed like a girl, acted like a girl, spoke like a girl would very rudely correct me every time I accidentally said "she"

A lot of trans people are trans as a fad, or to rebel against their parents I find, but there are really people who are trans. And I respect them. Its the load minority vs the quiet majority, as it typically is.

>Tiny brain: There are only 2 gender and it's what your born with reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Galaxy brain: Why limit yourself to two?

Attached: tumblr_mmbv2yKkqZ1rapfs2o1_500.gif (432x220, 750K)

As a gay man I detest the LGBT community, those freaks are seriously messed up in the head

>As a pan dude
Oh so you're bisexual, cool

Totally not copy/paste propaganda

Attached: 378115_338505302830058_100000117723787_1552664_1600766880_n.jpg (351x351, 23K)

agree, also, why limit yourself to some random assigned age, who has the right to gatekeep sex from younger people?

So you're a nigger, cool.

Attached: IMG_8180.jpg (496x496, 134K)

men who think they are gay are actually gay

men who think they are women are not actually women

tranny isn't a valid identity because it's not real

Yes I am a nigger, fellow bisexual.

Because age is something that can't be changed?

You can't physically rearrange yourself or inject yourself to gain the traits of someone older or younger.

>inb4 Neither can trans people lel

who said im ok with gay people

but age do change
and sex is for everybody

>As a gay man
I believe it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mgpagfg9vH1qi2j4o.gif (280x206, 897K)

I love my transgender girlfriend.

If you are Gay, that is fine if you keep it to yourself.

Quit trying to promote being Gay as something that is good for society.

Quit trying to organize politically under "LGBT" identity politics bullshit.

>As a gay man
I don't believe it

>Quit trying to promote being Gay as something that is good for society.

Is it not?

Actually, it's LGBTQ...Let's Go Beat Those Queers

>Quit trying to promote being Gay as something that is good for society.
But it is

Yeah too bad you're too much of a pussy to do anything in real life. Stay on the internet where you can pretend to be tough

Gay people wont get me fired for not correctly guessing one of their 30087 pronouns

That's non-binary buddy.

>Idiot can't even understand root words

Attached: tumblr_inline_nvt2k3jh601t316gv_540.jpg (540x304, 47K)

Fuck both of them

Attached: killyourself.gif (407x405, 317K)

Non binary are deluded as well.

I like the lezzers most