So I made a thread yesterday where I told you guys that I booked a 2 night date with this girl online who I thought was...

So I made a thread yesterday where I told you guys that I booked a 2 night date with this girl online who I thought was cute but turned out to be a massive landwhale up close. Yes rude I know. And then I told her that I wasn't attracted to her later that night and she broke down.
I fell asleep while the thread was booming. But an update to what happened is that we just slept in the same bed in total silence. Woke up around 8am to get dressed. Again total silence. We packed up. Only thing I told her that morning was "time to go X". I tried to get a refund for the second night but the cabin owners pulled a Jew on me. We then went our separate paths without saying goodbye.

I feel like total shit.

Attached: 1559243032824m.jpg (890x1024, 167K)

Did she misrepresent herself? Did you pay her? This whole situation sounds pathetic OP, yourself included

You don't have to tell me that this sounds pathetic. I know. Basically I saw her pics and thought she was cute. Chubby, but cute face. We agreed to meet up in a resort town, paying half and half. Turns out those pics are long ago before she gained tremendous weight

Did she only show her face in pics with a good amount of make up done well? That's one of the easiest signs of a fatty. For some reason fatties know how to style their face better than skinny girls I'm assuming they try harder. So any women that has a good amount of make up(20s) I just avoid because I figure they are fat

She sent me nudes and I knew she was chubby. But those pics were obviously long ago and she was huge. It pained me to fucking tell her that I wasn't attracted to her because she seemed like a nice girl. I tried to be a better man by saying that we can still be friends but she wasn't having it. And couldn't go home because it was around 11 pm and couldn't turn in the keys to the office because they were closed.

I'm sure this happens both ways. People should just be upfront about how they look especially if you're looking to hookup with random people. It sucks to have to say that but hey you were upfront and honest. No shame in that. She's gotta cope better with her weight. Either drop it, or post her actual looks and be ok with the guys that still bite.

Well is not your fault, but why didn't you left the same night? I mean, tell the fatty to return the keys in the morning and just get out there or tell the fatty to GTFO and spend the night there alone.
Also, anyone have the original thread archive?

Pics

It wouldn't say it was a hook up. Both of us were looking for something long term. But she lied and used older pics.

The cabin was under my name. For all I know, she could caused some trouble.
Second, I drove 3 hours and paid almost 200 for this trip. She's gone now but I'm still here in town and gonna make the most of this 200

Pic related. I took this when she was sobbing. And yes it's a screenshot. File size is too big.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-225117.png (1080x2160, 1.24M)

Last bump

jesus christ she is fucking huge. what the hell did she expect?? does she not realise she's fat as shit compared to the pictures???

>the bed is sinking around her
Fuck I needed a good laugh

I would at least ask her for a blowjob

Fucking hell I don't know. When I told her that I wasn't attracted to her, she just blamed it on travelling all day and not wearing make up and not being dressed nice. Tbh, that was the least of my concerns. It was how wide she was. Complete apple shape

Correction: when I told her I wasn't attracted to her, she said I should've told her before she drove over here. Then I told her that she doesn't look like her pics and she blames it on travelling all day and not wearing make up and not being dressed nice.

Did you meet her through tinder? What pictures did she show you?

Hot or Not

I'm fucking balling my ass off now Yea Forums. I just want a life partner to cuddle with and all. I'm so tired of being alone.
I'm so sorry

Attached: large.jpg (500x373, 15K)

It got really dark bro, ham galaxy molesting your inner child

That's just stank, priorities man

Hamplanet pic provided was literally her in a POM suit and that was the joke.

Much like the known universe ham galaxy is something that cannot be observed or calculated with math.

I mean there are different kinds of infinite and Graham's number

>file size is too big

Shouldn't that tell you something about the known universe?

Like I said your thread got really dark after that post.

Attached: 1536810805494.jpg (506x1024, 76K)

Did it really? I only remember posts calling her a ham Galaxy and telling me to get the hell out.

Wow thats so sad. Not your fault but goddamn.

Well done

Do you have an expectative/reality pic of the girl?

u and me both mate

I do but I'm not gonna post a pic of her face on here. Yesterday I posted her nudes

Sometimes you gotta something nice for someone, user.
>be me, 22 y/o
>work at pizza place and 46 y/o manager
>blonde, nice butt, balding a bit
>text her about work stuff and throw in some flirty jokes
>tell her I wanna eat her ass
>she tells me she almost crashed her car reading that
>picks me up that night and we fuck
>feel disgusting like i fucked my mom afterward

But she said i "made this old lady happy" so its okay

Post her nudes again at least then

That's why I tried to fucking do. I tried to just tough it out and then knock myself out with some pills but the whole situation was just gnawing at me to the point that I just had to tell her. Now I feel like shit all alone reminded that I still don't have a girl balling my ass off while listening to post grunge

What were the pics she sent you? You could have just drank enough to make her tolerable enough to pity fuck if it was that awkward. I mean, you would still feel like shit, but a different type of shit.

>I feel like total shit
You need therapy user, you should be feeling seething unquenchable rage.

Attached: 1505498448147.jpg (960x506, 74K)

You chose not to have sex when a woman offered it to you. Turn in your str8guy card immediately.

Attached: fuckthis.jpg (1064x993, 539K)

We had sex. Upon arriving and meeting, I was a bit shattered because I was expecting the cute girl in the pics but I was still horny and went through with it anyway

Final bump

Yeah disgusting you didn't back down after you insulted her

Hey man. At least Eugenia Cooney is doing great.

Post her nudes OP!

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.07M)

Dude, you still porked her and then told her you weren't attracted? You should feel like shit. I was on your side until this factoid