I was blackmailed into eating shit by a 15yo old. I had to send him this video or he would go to he police. AMA

I was blackmailed into eating shit by a 15yo old. I had to send him this video or he would go to he police. AMA.

Attached: proof.webm (640x640, 566K)

How?

Fucking post the story

I jokingly asked a 12 yo girl for some nude pictures. She showed the conversation to her brother and he threatened to beat me up and go to the police if i don't eat a shit.

Can these newfags be so new that they've never seen this newfag thread on Yea Forums that has been posted everyday for weeks now?

>>jokingly
lol fucking pedo

>I jokingly asked a 12 yo girl for some nude pictures
Yeah sure, pedo
That's what you get for being a degenerate, getting cucked by a 15yo boy
Enjoy your life

Why, just why. There are many things wrong with this

I've never seen this exact one before

Attached: 1555704107820.png (872x400, 287K)

?

Attached: 4L_iDxM2Tid.jpg (600x646, 53K)

This exact one has been posted every day for weeks. Replies to standard questions are also exactly the same. I always wonder why they bother?

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190601_131516.jpg (361x752, 126K)

Newfag here, even I've seen this before

I nearly see Gore all day here on Yea Forums and don't feel anything. But when I saw this I nearly vomited, why?

why do we have this thread every day

Attached: why_do_we_have_this_thread_every_day.png (300x169, 35K)

Getting cucked by newfags
Aight, my time has come. Goodbye world

Gore and scat are two different things. Some people freak out when they see a snake. Others keep them as pets. We are all different, user. Enjoy your rekt threads.

I was blackmailed by the steam, the cream, and the dream.

Is that a new boyband?

Shittiest "we are all different" explanation I've ever heard

My name's Henry. Your name's Fag. We are all different.

To live in a country where you can get arrested for that must suck. Even if it wasn't jokingly. If I tell a 15 year kid to his face I'm going to kick his ass, and not actually do it should I go to jail?

Attached: feels.png (549x413, 83K)