-- Daily reminder that almost 1 in 3 young men are involuntarily celibate, and the figure is probably under-reported

-- Daily reminder that almost 1 in 3 young men are involuntarily celibate, and the figure is probably under-reported.

-- Daily Reminder that 80% of men are considered to be "below average looking" by 100% of women in terms of sexual attraction.

-- Daily reminder that 80% of women are fighting over the top 20% of all men.

-- Daily reminder 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women.

-- And daily reminder that giving women every right men have has the unintended consequence of women destroying the fabric of society, social order, and civilization itself.

Have a good day anons.

Attached: chart_slightly wrongly_made.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Cuck

who cares
u want sex so bad
so u have sex
then u want it again
and again
and again
faggot incels

Extreme hypergamy results in angry aimless men with no legacy. A recipe for uprising if they ever grow balls.

>tfw in the top 20% of men

how does that make u feel, incel subhumans?

Attached: 1961ACE4-7637-4EA9-B870-F0C8359A0B24.jpg (480x477, 14K)

im happy for you, actually.

just dont marry them. let them sufer when they get old and you dont want them anymore.

Honestly, it's really not that difficult to be in the top 20%. Look around you: fats, no muscle mass, no sense of style, smells bad, untreated autism everywhere. Most dudes can hit top 20% with about 6 weeks of personal work.

wholesome male unity lmao

Daily reminder: all you have to do is date younger women to vastly increase your desirability. As long as you're not a complete failure of a person. If you are in your mid 20s and employed, that looks fucking amazing to an 18-21yo. If you are in your early 30s established in a career, that looks solid to a college grad in her mid 20s. Etc. So just wait it out, get a decent job, get higher social status, and be a decent human. That's literally all it takes. From that point, just provide for her so she doesn't try to climb the social ladder, which in turn would require you to be 3-4 rungs ahead of her for you to maintain your attractiveness.

TL;DR: A 5/10 to a similarly-aged woman in a career is a 8/10 to a younger, less-established woman.

This actually makes a lot of sense but I honestly dont give a shit. Competition is scarce and with everyone I know turning into gay faggs, I'll be drowning in women in no time.

yeah, none of those stats are true. you're more than likely in the bottom 5% in terms of social attractiveness.
>1 in 3

Attached: 1559307779617.jpg (621x960, 71K)

true in allot of cases tho if their is a treatment for autism i have not found it.
also turns many women into miserable unfulfilled husks by their mid 30's when they don't win that game.

>yeah, none of those stats are true.

they actually are. try googling it.

>Most dudes can hit top 20% with about 6 weeks of personal work.

Attached: confidence.jpg (625x621, 75K)

Start with practicing tone by recording yourself saying things. Practice eye contact. You'll appear normal eventually if you have that maladaptive pseudoautism which is almost all cases.

How to have sex with women.
Get a girlfriend, doesn't matter what they are like in any way.
Mention your girlfriend when meeting a girl you find attractive, they will be immediately attracted to the idea of fucking you and getting you to forget your current partner.
This happens to me every time I enter a relationship, so I know for a fucking fact it works. Try it.

top 20% detected.

What if we just collectively kill all those who practised monogamy and distribute the women evenly.

I did, they're not

This, but unironically. Some may see this as sarcasm, due to the guy pictured being in the top 1-3%, but top 20% is just one in five dudes across the wild. Across all of her options.

You don't have to be the top 20% in the world, just the top 20% in her world.

Confidence is key. I'm a 5'4" manlet but I have no issues starting conversations with women. I've been turned down by A LOT by women for my height but being able to read a situation and create conversation without being a creep instantly opens doors and eventually leads to some easy pussy.

So we stalk her online social sites, scout out all her possible suitors, then make them "disappear" individually?

>You don't have to be the top 20% in the world, just the top 20% in her world.

tinder literally gives women access to top 20% in the world. go back to school user.

Do you have any actual proof for any of this? Because all I see is a bunch of unproven shit that is made to make incels become even more depressed

Teach me your ways user

One of the worst things a tribe can do is exterminate their rival. They have nothing to practice with for future defense. Competition always rises up over time.

Yeah, because a 7/10 woman is going to fly thousands of miles for some dick. Go outside.

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (1152x928, 97K)

It's the 80/20 rule. Basically 20% of the work in a system accounts for 20% of the results. What your teachers never wanted you to know. Basically you could have half assed all your assignments in school and passed with a c, and same goes for nature. Most common rule naturally found.

Attached: ready.png (622x498, 654K)

Just act like your the shit around women and they will chase you. Women love nothing more than a challenge and trying to bring you down is one of them. But they have to get close to hurt you.

Wasting time? You can burn through all your swipes in about 10 minutes. Great pictures aren't exclusive to Tinder. 10 minutes a day for a shot at a couple of women per week is a decent return on investment.

>It's the 80/20 rule. Basically 20% of the work in a system accounts for 20% of the results.
80% of people are such retarded that they can't write 20% of their numbers correct.

>80% of people are such retarded

I think the problem is that there arent enough quality men out there.

Attached: no men.png (1208x827, 558K)

Wow what hard hitting facts. Hope this person get their doctorate for this amazing, well sourced, multi-researched thesis.

fat and black women will fuck any incel

not true

Attached: lel.jpg (1200x1363, 122K)

I find it hilarious how a group of boys that hate women are furious that women don’t want to be around them, and their response is “what the hell is wrong with them” rather than “what the hell is wrong with me”.

hello nu male

Attached: nu males.jpg (933x960, 165K)

Pretty rad to be a chad

Why do all these fake men or whatever dumb shit you believe pull infinitely more pussy than you

>society rapidly increases the labor in the market
>by employing most women
>then shifts the focus of education away from merit and achievement
>and toward female-centric forms of teaching
>boys fall behind in grade school
>girls have an edge moving forward in education
>colleges end up with roughly 2/3 women
>while promoting women in admissions process
>and setting quotas in STEM fields
>and requiring SJW studies
>average guys graduate HS and don't want more bullshit
>get a job, something blue collar
>women go to college and get brainwashed:
>you can have it all
>have a career
>have a family
>don't settle, ever
>you are worth it!
>women get out of college
>2/3 of their generation of men are blue collar
>which they won't settle for
>because they are biologically programmed to seek out status and resources
>so they fight over the 1/3 of their fellow graduates
>or older men
>half of them end up with no one
>lamenting...
There aren't enough quality men out there.

Attached: 1460517111156.jpg (750x1124, 207K)

Ah yes tertiary education! The famously merit based system. Unless you’re a legacy or wealthy.

Attached: 1460515266756-3.png (608x467, 39K)