What's it like fucking a 9-10/10?

What's it like fucking a 9-10/10?

If you've fucked a perfect girl, can you comment on the LOOKS/MONEY/STATUS vs game (pua) debate? Does it literally boil down to LMS or does your charisma matter? I've personally fucked a dozen girls in the 7/10 range, but never got that coveted 9 or 10. I really want to experience it at least once

Attached: IMG-20181120-WA0071.jpg (575x984, 84K)

Attached: c20.jpg (500x383, 26K)

the pussy on a lower number can make your ejaculation feel like your nuts are going to shoot out of your dick its so good, so, looks dont really matter.
theres like, something else.
I guess it would make you feel good about yourself as a confidence boost to fuck a "10" even if she lays there like a dead fish, but who cares if its shitty.

Attached: z.jpg (800x1304, 221K)

I always thought the ejaculation would be more powerful since your brain knows you're cumming inside a woman with amazing genetics, increasing the odds of you having a genetically strong child.

Attached: IMG-20181120-WA0032.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

being a good mother is the best "genetics" a woman can have, and that is not determined by looks.
genetics doesnt mean shit if the good looking person doesnt take care of themselves and is a sociopath

Attached: 1520484104476.jpg (620x887, 134K)

Yeah that's not how that works.

Most 9/10 10/10 girls know they're that hot and it has gone straight to their heads and egos. You either have to be rich, famous, or have incredible game to land one. Because they're mostly all boring narcissists actually having a real relationship with them is very difficult, and unless you have something they really, really want (usually money), they'll often get bored with you before you get tired of their fucking attitude and entitlement.

So what was your experience like fucking a 9 or 10? Were they insanely difficult to pickup? Wanna know what I'm in for

Attached: IMG-20180228-WA0003.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Only 10 I've ever fucked was worse than dead fish. Like, so dead fish she actually never had given or received oral.
My gf now is v hot and loves all kinds of freaky shit. I plan on slamming a ring on her cause she's too good to pass up

my current girlfriend is a 9, maybe a 10 depending on what you like. She's around 5'7, 115 lbs, DD cup size, blonde hair/blue eyes.
I'm much more attracted to her than my last girlfriend based on physicality....and i can say it's harder for me to not cum because of it. She's just hot. and im not posting photos because if she ever found out she would leave me

I'm a 7/10. 23. Fucked a 10. Told her I was wealthy. She held me in and got prego.

FF 8 months. Idk how I was able to keep up the facade for so long. Found out I wasn't wealthy and left me. Haven't seen my son for 6 months.

Would fuck again.

She was a redhead with green eyes, and fucked in the head from being gang raped from the age of ~7 by her parents and the local preacher.

She'd do anything you wanted, and was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

She had divorced a millionaire and didn't care about money. I am good looking and she liked pretty boys, so there's that. I am unable to lie or pretend shit's ok that's not, and after we talked about shit (a lot) she just had to have me.

She got me, for about a year. She was so fucked in the head I couldn't hang anymore. I got tired of her trying to pick up other guys in bars when she went there with me, so I bailed.

>Beta eagerly lapping up damaged goods

Like pottery

Idk, some of the hottest chicks I've been with have been some of my best lays. I think it enhances the experience when they're fucking hot with great bodies. Most of the "lay there" girls I've slept with have been around the 6/7 category (hot enough to think they're hot but not hot enough to be literal succubi)

Terrible broken goods, but definitely a 10/10 in looks. Superb fuck. Loved me to death, until she got drunk. Then she just needed to fuck strangers, because of the orgies when she was a little girl.

They told her they were teaching her about love, and training her for her husband to be. When she found out they were criminals molesting her, she broke. At 9 she was an alcoholic. At 11 she drank drain cleaner.

We have a kid. I remember conceiving him clearly. He was reading at two. I can't see him, because I can't see her.

well when you fuck a 9 or 10 it is really nerve wracking because you know she is always thinking that she can get someone better than you if you aren't entertaining enough, or spending enough on her, or fucking her the way she like, or whatever things she wants but is very hard for you to know. you always thinking that when it takes her too long to answer a text that she's chatting up a new chad that she knows she can fuck if she wants it in an instant. so i say it is not worth it to pursue such top tier girls because it is a mental mind fuck game 24/7 and guys always lose when other faggy guys are always throwing themselves at such hot girls. just stick to 5/10 to make yourself happy because they are much nicer and aren't so quick to jump ship on you, but still you know they still get many offers all the time and you have to be careful all the time.

Attached: pepe_frog_eyes_low.png (606x258, 10K)

How did you pick her up? Do you have God tier looks?

Well done boys. Could you give a bit of insight on what you did to get the pills? Like do you fit into a "high sexual market value" category of looks or money, or are you suave with your social skills? Or both

Attached: IMG-20180228-WA0002.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Pulls* kek

I'd be cool with knocking up a 10, but not her taking off with my kid lmao

Shit's wild. She found a guy with a sports car and is marrying him. He's definitely less attractive than me and he already has a kid so it's 100% about the money for her. Took her less than a year after me to get the ring.

Kid stuff is... complicated. As most stuff with kids are. Basically too poor to do anything about it. Gonna have to pay child support if I want to see him. Can't afford it. Won't be able to see him. May just end up in jail for being poor and wanting to see my kid. So, I'm chillin for now. Fixing my finances and hitting him up in his teenage years at the latest to tell him his mom is a skank and I'm his dad. Along with evidence. I still got enough to convince him, because I assume she's going to lie to him about his real father.

Tell me more.

Honestly all the girls I dated or slept with, at least 3 of them were solid 10, only one of them I felt was worth the effort. Other we're complete disappointment. Cause it's very tiering to be on your A game the whole time u with them, in the end is no different, actually u have to put in all the effort they just lay their expect u to do everything.
I would time recommend date a girl whom u can be yourself from date one and she likes you, sex is best, live is a breeze and happy. It seems worth the effort and that very girl will be your 10 which all that matters.

-user

That's the dilemma man. The 10 is nightmare mode to hold on to, and the 7s have best returned investment for your time. I was hoping that an 8 would be the perfect middle ground, but girls are so cocky nowadays that 8s, 9s, and 10s all seem to have identical behavior. Hell even some fucking 6 fatties are psychos that think they're hot as fuck

Crazy situation man. I hope you find a way into your son's life and your ex doesnt roadblock you. Having a father is critical to a Male turning out to being a confident and dominant man.

Current gf is 19 and a 7. Her mom is a fuckin 10 tho even in her 40's. So I'm hoping for the glow-up.

Meh, I've fucked a couple and while it was definitely worth it, they don't get as much sex as 7s so they don't know what they want

I have eaten out the ass of a 10/10 Ukranian stripper that I overpaid for and only got like 20 minutes of sex, most of that I just spend with my head buried in her asshole. I've never zoned out so hard and been so at peace on anything ever in my life except for when I first got into opiates long ago.

It's weird, with hotter girls, their asses are sort of different and not bothering at all. With a 5/10, even if she's fresh out of the shower, its like brappppp once her panties come off and you get down there.

If you want a steady supply of 9/10s, just get your money game really really solid, which will bring a lot more stuff into your life as well, and go somewhere like seeking.com and make a profile and plenty of them will message you.

It's kind of intimidating going on the first date with them, as its just something I'm not used to, but its really worth it.

Attached: perfect.jpg (1045x1250, 104K)

I feel like the exact same piece of shit I was before I fucked her but with a mild boost in confidence for about a day. 10s are never fucking worth it.

Belgian beer in her hands

The only 10 I ever fucked actually picked me up. It's literally a lottery unless you are rich or a male 10

My on again off again girlfriend. Dudes just fund her life.

Attached: D4665228-907D-41DB-9251-BC23D4CE4204.jpg (709x960, 59K)

based

she has ugly duckling syndrome and i'm also pretty good looking i guess. Shes super sensitive to any remarks and also kinda lazy in bed altho her sex drive is high.