Hey b/ femanon I need a $20 amazon.com giftcard so I can finally buy a sex toy...

Hey b/ femanon I need a $20 amazon.com giftcard so I can finally buy a sex toy. In exchange I will send back pictures of me and my friends bra, pantie, bikini, nude pictures and girlxdog girlxgirl, girlxboy and masturbation videos.
My kik is wet.Yea Forums

- don’t add if you ain’t gonna talk
- don’t be a dick
- not doing trades
- not taking requests
- not giving free content
- I don’t want your dick pics

Attached: CCB4B3EA-B9A7-4DC3-8FBF-1CE494CA9064.jpg (750x885, 108K)

Pics? Wondering what you look like...

fake af

It's a dude milking $20 from simps. Don't do it Yea Forums

I’m on the left side, HMU on kik tho

Attached: 8CB95377-57AB-46CA-AF0C-F6B3D2E83DF9.jpg (750x538, 135K)

Send all that shit to Ft. Detrick, MD instead. They’ll probably be able to find something to do with it.

???

By now you should have looked it up.

I still don’t understand what you mean

Imagine thinking this isnt a nigger lmao

You fuck men, women, and dogs on a regular enough basis to get paid for it. Your bona fides are clear by your business-like manner and your bullet points. As such, your health is somewhat suspect (just because of the dogs really). Ft. Detrick is where all the scary military biomedical research happens in the US. I’m sure they’d be interested in the dog bits.

I ain’t no nigger

Timestamp slut

I’m a virgin, it’s my friends mainly fucking man, women and dogs, I’m just in nudes and masturbation videos

You are not a fucking woman you lying faggot. If you are a woman take a picture giving with just your pinky up. But you can't. Cause youre a nigger

Ah. In that case, Ft. Detrick won’t have any interest at all. Primarily since you don’t present any biomedical problems and secondly because virgins are entirely uninteresting in every way.

go fuck yourself

I do not believe that the girlxdog video exists. If it does I may be interested.

This is 200% a dude

it does

The fact that you haven’t had your first time neither makes you special nor interesting. Now, go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut you wannabe call-girl hack.

Your 200% a fag aswell

Post a screenshot, not of the good part but enough for proof

it says file is too large

Look I'm ready to pay right here right now if you prove it to me, but I'm not making a Kik for a likely fake video.

Did everybody forget the rules? Tits or GTFO!

That’s a chick like I have a 13 inch cock.

even if the op was legit, do you really want to deal with such a cunt?

Attached: 1556196673818.jpg (658x358, 55K)