This is Elodie...

This is Elodie, we were in the same high school 7 years later by the grace of god we ended up moving overseas in Montreal and after
talking a lot we are soon going to see each other.I really want to set up a date to impress her because I really really like her, and I don't want to fuck this up and me finishing in the friend zone or even it being a one night stand, she recently broke up with this lame dude from our hometown, so I know there is an opportunity for me to be the next guy.
So what's the perfect date, I don't mind it being something pricey or boojee (she work for art galleries so I can't do some distasteful shit).
Even tho we are here to see trashy Instagram hoes and dick rating threads you guys might have some good ideas to seduce her i guess

Attached: elo.jpg (1080x1350, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedisappointments999.bandcamp.com/track/disappointment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

BUMP NEED HELP

Attached: elo2.jpg (720x720, 105K)

Where are you in MTL? Where are you from? France?

yea iam french , iam currently living at my friends house lf an apartment I arrived less than a month ago.

Quel quartier?

gay village

BUMP

Attached: elo3.jpg (1080x1350, 276K)

go to hottu doggu on st catherine west then fuck her with the vietnamese chefs

Downtown?
Sérieux man si ta chick est du genre artsy fartsy, amène la prendre un café dans le mile-end
C le mini quartier des pèteux d’brou, hipster et d’ ”artistes”
Sinon, pt une marche sur le plateau Mont-Royal?

Either way, ya rien que tu puisse forcé entre vous 2 si elle a pas déjà un attirance vers toi
Pis j’va être honnête avec toi, a s’est probablement déjà faite fourrer une couple de fois déjà

Les gars icitte niaise pas quand qui veulent fourrer

Hahahaha, not OP but i fucking walked in front of that restaurant last night at around 3 am
Isn’t it a japanese fast food joint?

Just fucking walk the mountain to Beaver Lake or the lookout and talk. A fucking restaurant wont do shit for you but waste your cash.

honestly never been there but really want to go

my buddy and I went to the old port to smoke the other and he was sperging about not wanting to go to st catherine for the thousandth time

fuckin dumbass, we were trying to figure shit out to do and realised everything is on st catherine

walk down the pier and shove her in front of one of the tankers

J'lui parle tt les jours, elle etait encore avec son mec donc a mon avis elle s'est pas tapé de mec entre temps. aprés même si c'est le cas j'men fou

Lol what a fucking retard
Sainte-Catherine pretty much stretches almost vertically the whole island
It’s one of the main “arteries” of Montreal
lol thousands of different restaurants, stores, bars and what not

Unless he’s an alt type and would rather go to thrashy ass bars with punks and wack ppl like that

Mon point étant qu’elle a quitté son pays natale, est en plein dans un des centre multiculturel que la province a à offrir et les gars cruisent n’importe quoi dans le but de se venter d’avoir fourrer une plotte de plus

Donc en résumé, elle a un buffet qui va constament se pitcher sur elle

>tl;dr
Essaye toi mais limite toi pas à juste ça, j’me fait constament checker dans le metro en plus d’avoir des chicks qui m’approche de temps en temps avec un prétexte de vouloir me communiquer qui sont willing de s’faire ramasser dans snatch
Les filles veulent du pénis

>Unless he’s an alt type and would rather go to thrashy ass bars with punks and wack ppl like that

fattest kek cause thats exactly what he is

pic related, fuck himself with a bunch of shitty tattoos after giving me lectures about how my anime tat ideas are worthless

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01-01-04-10-1.png (933x682, 612K)

Ugh
I fucking hate punks
Biggest fucking hypocrites in the whole plethora of subcultures that there is
Plus punks in MTL are mostly a bunch of try hards and braggarts that have nothing going for them and they always know everything and feel like they’re above everyone else

man jumped outta high school with a "band" that broke up a few months ago (they were together fpr maybe a year?) They played like 1 or 2 bars MAX and always bragged about being something bigger

they kicked him out and released a single that was 30s long and sounded like horse shit

fuckin waste of space junkies, the whole lot

on vis a l'étranger depuis qu'on a 18 ans donc c'est pas vraiment nouveau le depaysement.
j'veux faire en sorte que ca soit ma meuf, on a plein de trucs en communs on voyage bcp tt les deux on bossent dc les mm trucs , j'men fou qu'elle se fasse fourrer apprés avoir quitté son mec j'ai pas 15 ans les gens baisent hein c'est la vie .Mais j'la connais suffisament pour savoir qu'est c'est pas aussi simple que ca de coucher avec elle , d'ou mon poste .

I rented a room last year in Hochelaga
There was this fucking “punk”(more like a fucking poser who tries hard and always has the need to claim he’s this and that but ends up contradicting himself in the same sentence) that moved in who claimed to be in a band and a “record” band
Kept bragging about shows he did and shit like that but i’m pretty sure he was full of shit cause he had an acoustic guitar but barely ever played it and when i tried it, he made fun of me for wanting to use a tuner to tune it

I’m a “bedroom musician” and have been tracking/recording for 2 years whilst teaching myself sound engineering to better my mixing/mastering process

At some point he kept bragging that he was the bassist/guitarist and sound engineer in both bands and fucking argued agressively back at me that i didn’t know shit without using any arguments when the discussion was about “reverb” and how it can help in very different ways in a mix other than alter your guitar/bass tone

There’s no fucking way to have a decent discussion with them cause they always have to be on top but ironically pushes for EQUALITY and fight against POWER and POWER ABUSE

Fucking lots of hypocrites

Attached: elo654.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

Écoute man, tu connais mieux la situation que moi donc j’pense que tu doit savoir mieux que moi où tu t’en va

Sinon, comme g dit, amène le dans le mile-end et/ou une marche sur le plateau Mont-Royal
C pas mal casual comme date pis vous pouvez éventuellement allé chiller dans un parc parmi les écureuils, arbres, etc pour jaser de la pluie et du beau temps

Godspeed OP, t’es capable

screencap this thread and tell her all about Yea Forums.

Damn dude, est cute en tabarnak

merci pour l'conseil !

now you understand why I want her so bad lol

Ben, g essayé d’aider avec le peux d’info que t’as fourni
Sinon.. aimez-vous les parc d’attraction? Amène la à La Ronde
Des heures de plaisirs pour ceux qui ont encore un soft spot pour les parc d’attraction

Oui, sexuellement parlant
Autrement dit je suis autant attiré vers la beauté intérieur qu’extérieur
Mais si elle est aussi magnifique de l’intérieur qu’elle l’est de l’extérieur, t’as une perle rare

Attached: elo999.jpg (1080x1079, 155K)

Take her out to dinner (nothing fancy) and for a walk somewhere near water where you can sit and “talk” ie shut the fuck up and pay attention. Ask her lots of questions and then surprise her with something thoughtful after, relative to what she is going to tell you about herself. Example, some chick I met told me she loved sloths so I bought her a $15 stuffed toy and left it on my dashboard when I picked her up for date two. Girls melt when you think of them when they’re not around and if you can elaborate or spark conco on anything she gets passionate about the next day, and she jumps right in, you’re gold. Basically, women are narcissists; if you let them talk, they basically will tell you how to make them love you. Side toe but very related, don’t force anything with her if she just got out of a relationship. Basically, play aloof, but surprise her with thoughtful things...don’t text her constantly, but when you do, make them count (back to paying attention to her interests). Now for the closer, go buy some kratom, low dose, and fuck the shit out of her. Also, try to have a big penis but not too big. Also be rich. Also be famous. Also, she’s a woman and likely a whore you’re putting on a platform.

here's their single: thedisappointments999.bandcamp.com/track/disappointment

instead of arguing about the system the always compared themselves to everyone and how much better they were cause of how they played

im not into any technical stuff but smthn about their setup was just so wrong, i understand what they were going for but fucking nothing fits

oh also drugs. i smoke, but holy shit did they go stupid hard. whole paychecks on bags of weed (not even as a joke), shrooms, acid, lsd, these guys fucked themselves early on. they're all more or less alcoholics now

my favourite was when they first started out they'd smoke a pack a day just to "get the voice" like shut the fuck bro no one cares

oui c'est un fille super intelligente vraiment fun super sympa extremement belle. On parle depuis des années mais on a j'amais eu l'occasion de se retrouver au même endroit et la que j'ai l'occasion j'veux pas me rater .

Attached: cliclac.jpg (563x601, 63K)

the talking part is the easy part , as I said earlier I talk tu her everyday on what'sapp and we work in the same shit ie try to sell sshit from artists to people with galleries/ collections. I just don't want it to be a random date where it ends up with a kiss and I end up being the good friend , I actually want her to be my girl .Plus she can be kind of boojee so I might have to splurge on some kind of expensive sushi place or some shit .

and of course I got the blue pill on deck

Attached: helom.jpg (1080x1336, 186K)

Holy fuck this so fucking horrible
Sorry for late reply i just got back in the thread
Nothing is tight, the drummer can’t keep time for shit and the guitar also barely keeps time
That’s not a fucking song, that’s just basically a shitty riff accompanied with a shitty drum part
I hope they realize that they’re never going to make it past internet
That’s it man, fonce! Pis défonce! :D

don't impress her. take to a place you like and feel comfortable in. If you know people there better. it makes it seem like you know many people. either way don't think about it too much. just do you.

>be me
>shit myself
>mommy walks in
>cleans up my shit
>feelsgoodman

Attached: frog.jpg (238x192, 9K)

i've fucked a couple of girl off tinder but this one is a bit scary she litterally is the girl I dreamt being with for years ( that sounds super cheesy I know )

Yeah she's super cute. Dont overthink it. Just treat her like you'd treat any good friend and have a good time with her. If you have fun she'll have fun

Attached: feeeeeeee.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Attached: dvfvd.jpg (1080x1350, 182K)