Hey there, anonymous! it's good to see you. what's weighing on your heart right now? we can talk about it...

hey there, anonymous! it's good to see you. what's weighing on your heart right now? we can talk about it, I'm here for you. let's try to make the world a little better tonight.

Attached: S-0F10~1.jpg (1000x708, 330K)

Fuck you, made me think this was an Alice thread.

I can send her a message and she'll stop by, if you'd like.

Attached: S-7AA2~1.jpg (714x1000, 92K)

It's okay. You don't have to. I just want to know if she's still doing cooking threads. She did one a couple weeks ago then went missing again.

she's working on 'em, yup! tossed a recipe or two her way as well. you don't need to worry about her at all, she's pretty good at keeping herself going. I'm sure she wouldn't mind hearing someone was looking for her, though.

Attached: S-152C~1.png (1000x692, 233K)

Yeah I know she's doing well. I didn't think anything bad happened to her. I just miss seeing her on regularly on Yea Forums and Twitch. Thanks the info though.

I'm so lonely, I don't think I'll ever have a family of my own. I think I threw away all of my chances of actually being happy by being stupid

I'm the husk of a human being :
>Serious social anxiety
>Avoidant personality disorder
>Seriously mistrustful of peoples
>Felt nothing except disgust or sadness for other for 3 years
>It's been roughly one month since the last time I went outside.
How to get out of it user ?

no problem at all, friend.
family is what you make of it. just because a relationship fell apart and you might not have that one person as a spouse and have kids doesn't mean it could never happen, and it doesn't mean that people you care deeply about can be as close and as fulfilling as a family.
what do you feel is actually stopping you from trusting others? what's the internal dialog that says you should feel that way?
outside of that, we can try to get you to feel some things again. take little steps and find things that you think you could enjoy doing. you like cooking? cool, find an interesting recipe and go shopping for ingredients. reading? there's some great librarians out there who would love to help you find books.
if you're up for it, also consider seeking treatment for your anxiety and personality disorder. therapy always comes off as pretty scary at first, but anxiety is treated fairly effectively. it's tough, but I can at least attest anecdotally that it's been a big help.

Attached: S-6FC6~1.jpg (700x679, 244K)

I know what I want to do with my life, and I think I know how to go about doing it, but honestly it's so hard to care about the world for me to try. Human beings are garbage, and wanting to do something that helps and advances the world is such a backwards plan for how I see every single person. But it's what I want to do. So I constantly sit in a conflicted state, which in turn makes me a lazy fuck who can't focus on anything important for long enough to be successful.

Let's just throw the amount of mental fuckery I have to deal with:

> Schizo
> Depression
> Anxiety
> Manic bipolar
> Possibly mpd

so do it. if you know that you want to do it, and how to do it, and you have the means to do it, why are you hesitating? don't get all nihilist, "no one else will care and we'll all be dead in 100 years", because who cares? do what makes you happy and what might make the world suck a little less.
I can't offer much advice for all of those other than actual medical advice from a trained professional would be important. there are people who spend years of their life researching how psychiatric disorders work and how to mitigate the effects of them on your everyday life.

Attached: S-6FF8~1.jpg (714x1000, 1.15M)

I recently turned 18 and i have no clue what to with my life from this point onward.
I'm gonna be taking my A levels for English Maths and Science in week or so and i'm having second thoughts on everything I've done up until now. i dont know how to continue

Same from >what do you feel is actually stopping you from trusting others? what's the internal dialog that says you should feel that way?
I guess it all started when I was 9-10 years old, I was playing with all of my friends and then the odd kid (basically a delinquent 2 years older than us) came to "play" with us. We told him to fuck off. He came back with two of his delinquent friends with airguns, they shot us all. Fortunatly nobody lost an eye or something.
I think it was the biggest catalyst of what I am now. And even decades later I still think of it from time to time. Then there the cynism, I think it became a part of me after to much time on here and dealing with people.
>Going to therapy
I would gladly go there if I had the money.

Attached: 1558919523788.jpg (724x553, 93K)

honestly? most people at that age have no idea what they're doing or want to do. just try and keep your head up through the exams for now. most people either change their field of study or don't work in the original field that they study at college.
that's... a pretty rough formative experience to go through. but you had friends at the time, and you're either trusting me enough to open up here or you're interested enough to bullshit me. I think you've got enough in you to keep pushing through this, you just need to actually admit it to yourself.
you got any hobbies that you like? at my worst, when I couldn't feel much, I was told to make a list of little things like hobbies that sounded fun to do and try to fit them into my life. just an idea.

Attached: s - 8b8d4 hijiri byakuren closed eyes gradient hair hands clasped hijiri byakuren long hair multicol (800x800, 341K)

a nice bit of wholesome content here so ill throw my hat in the ring

25 britbong here so uhh if i say anything that isnt a thing where your from whoops

i dont think anybody on this website is doing great and i dont wanna pretend my problems are any more important/different to anybody who might post here so

I'm scared of carrying on in life the way i am. i'm doing fine with a job and all but this isnt the life i always dreamed of growing up rather this is the life i settled on.

i'm just full or regret of the decisions ive made so far.

also uhh hope anybody here is doing fine

Hi holy mother.

Attached: 1557209060569.jpg (700x800, 68K)

Nah I'm not bullshitting you. I just find it much easier to open up to user on the internet. As for hobbies, they then to be the one who makes you alone : vidya, guns and coming here to talk to anons,shitpost and archive.

Attached: 1559043569129.jpg (576x291, 24K)

I mean, I wanted to grow up to be a fire truck. we aren't all going to live out the dream we had as kids, but we can try to find peace and happiness within our means. 25 is still pretty young even if it doesn't feel like it, things may continue to change in the future.
I didn't think you were! I feel you there, though. it's easier to be honest as a faceless poster online. even then, that's better than not being comfortable at all. now it's just baby steps.
you play any multiplayer games at all? I know it's "dead game lol" and all, but I felt a bit better at social stuff when I played pocket support on Overwatch. sometimes random online matchmaking games can feel good. even if it isn't, yknow, socializing that most people would consider, it's another small move towards it.

Attached: s - 01def hijiri byakuren poko (mammypoko) hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl brown hair dress female grad (630x900, 821K)

go make a website without them, then. ain't anything to do about it other than not pay attention.

Attached: S-9BD6~1.jpg (1308x1224, 198K)

It's been a long time since I did real multiplayer. I played titanfall 2 multiplayer but it's pretty silent in gamechat. I mostly play gestion game now. I'll go to sleep soon. But before I go can you tell me some thing please :
>What to talk (subject) with other peoples ?
>How to engage a conversation ?
In any case thank you for your advices user.

Attached: 1555695120782.jpg (563x651, 226K)

I love you.

honestly? I think a lot of getting better at talking to people comes down to practicing and being involved in them. ask someone what they do, how they got into it, what kind of work it involves... stuff like that. I'm honestly not great at talking with people sometimes either, and it just comes down to asking them something about themselves.
rest well.
I appreciate that, but you shouldn't love garbage.

Attached: S-02BD~1.jpg (803x745, 870K)

Thank you user, have a good night

Attached: tumblr_p4rjrdd1jA1x6mqf7o1_400.png (400x398, 62K)