Let me guess it's the people at the beaches fault for not having guns and shooting back at the shooter who was on top...

let me guess it's the people at the beaches fault for not having guns and shooting back at the shooter who was on top of a building

Attached: virginiabeachshooting.png (1156x717, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqHmHoUVizI
nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
sputnik-abkhazia.ru/world/20190315/1026876195/Premer-Novoy-Zelandii-utochnila-kolichestvo-pogibshikh-v-rezultate-strelby-v-mechetyakh.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you know the answer, why ask the question?

hey op the ocean called they're running out of shrimp

No its the people's fault for leaving their houses. Fucking normies.

how about common sense gun laws moron

how about common sense abortion control?

no fuck your deflection, stay on topic

what about common sense.

ban niggers not guns

Either you arm everyone or you un-arm everyone.

Only 1 of those things work.

Arming everyone.

You can't magically make guns disappear. Psychos can get them if they want. I can get cocaine tonight, and that's illegal.

hehehe

I love you user

What a morain. I only use my guns in the safty of my garden and I never hurt nobody. And besides guns don't hurt people ask a doctor! It's just a life of led.

I think we should ban guns for one year just to show liberals how fucked up things would be if we actually did it.

I can easily run people over with my truck let's make murder legal

Never hurt nobody is a double negative, meaning you actually hurt someone, why do you hurt people user?

+1

>Arming everyone.
>surely if everyone had guns everyone would be safe from guns!
Guns do not protect you from guns. Guns allow you to retaliate against guns. There is a difference. A gun is not going to stop a man from shooting you, its going to give you a chance to kill him IF HE MISSES YOU FIRST. That's not protection. Its not going to save more lives if more people have guns.

But the media wouldn't report on all the fucked up shit anymore because it will prove that they're wrong. Liberals are never wrong.

I guarantee no one is killing 11 people in a place where those 11 people have guns.

Name one negative effect abortion has on society.

There are less niggers because niggers only account for 13% of the population but 40% of abortions.

Wait...

>Don't worry lads! Our guns will protect us!
You're an idiot. You can't guarantee shit. Someone with an automatic weapon opens up on a crowd of people? 11 will be dead in seconds, well before someone else with a gun will be able to return fire .

Attached: 1WWI-British-going-over-the-top.jpg (660x457, 73K)

Make daddy god angry >:(

>common sense
most retarded and subjective thing I've ever heard.
I bet you can't tell me the purpose of the 2nd amendment.

You can’t prove that either

Keep the brits at bay

But he will get 4 or 5 while everyone ducks for cover to pull their gun out

>how about common sense gun laws moron
We ban the scary looking black guns then

wrong
try again

If you knew a thing about whats "common sense" for guns, I might listen. Australia just had a mass shooting, having no guns didn't save any of them.

How about both?

>false equivalence
You fucking retard. Cut yourself.

of course not the point is to reduce gun violence, and australia has done that

The fuck I can't The las Vegas shooter killed 58 people and wounded more than 400. He started shooting between 10:05 and 10:08 the gunfire stopped at 10:15. That's somewhere bettween 10-7 minutes of shooting. Nobody could return fire because he was way up in the hotel. If you had some handgun, he would be outside your effective range. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If nearby people had been armed, the death toll would have been a lot less than 11.
Debate all you want about 'fault', but the reality is clamping down on legal ownership won't stop these incidents, because a) most mass shooters aren't disqualified by any proposed regulation, b) handguns are just as lethal, as are rifles that arent "assault weapons"-- a cosmetic distinction meant to exploit ignorance about the fact we're *not* talking about automatic weapons, and finally c) there's so many guns already and getting them illegally is so easy, people bent on shooting would be able to acquire them anyway.

That's reality. Cry about it all you want, but stop pretending your bullshit proposals to punish legal and responsible owners will do jack shit to help.

how is that a false equivalence, he was saying there's no point to make something illegal because people will do it anyway

Now listen here Laslow, if that's yer real name. I came to this great country to be free to shoot my gun when I want. And I don't need people telling me what I can or can't do in my own town. I respect your opinion I get it. But no queer boys out after eight or me and the boys will take the rower and come and look for you. You got the message boy?

we already have common sense gun laws. the laws the left keeps pushing are not common sense, they're about making it as hard as possible for non-criminals to obtain guns, without any rational way they could reduce mass shootings, let alone routine gun violence.

>w-well it d-doesn't count because it destroys my retarded liberal pansy-ass argument
If guns weren't fucking illegal and responsible not-retarded humans (i.e. people you can't relate to) had access to them, it is highly likely fewer people would have died. You cuckmaster faggots have no problems with law enforcement officials carrying guns and many of them have far less firearms training than the average citizen who is ready and willing to actually commit to learning how to responsibly carry a firearm and use it to defend themselves/others should the need arise.

but muh feels

What kind of reading comprehension do you have, you dick-ass idiot? If you make guns illegal nationwide, the criminal fucks that are going to use them illegally will still get them illegally. The law-abiding citizens who would use the guns legally to deter and defend themselves from said illegally-armed criminals would be fucking fucked. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you, you goddamn brain-retarded sack of aborted placenta.

who said gun control would stop all gun violence? that's like saying murder laws and drugs law will stop all killings and drug use

But it would help liberals feel like they did something!

nigger

>You cuckmaster faggots have no problems with law enforcement officials carrying guns
THE FUCK WE DON'T. Its the Left who are the ones calling for police reform because of all the unjustified police shootings. Its the Right who continues to lick police boot. I have TONS of problems with cops carrying around guns. I'd rather take the guns from the cops before I take guns from any citizen.

Ok I’ll put in more dedicated words, so the government(manly made of brits wannabe) don’t turn themselves into brits2.0

"common sense gun laws"

WELL gun regulation provably drives up per-gun crime and other homicide methods, almost like the guns don't do the killing and it's nut bags like you who don't think things through.

After a spike in gun violence, caused by lack of guns. And now their citizens are weaker for it in instances where firearms show up.

In mass shootings stopped by officers on average 14 die, when a civilian stops it only 4 die. And that's average.

Guns save more lives than they kill without even firing a shot. Stop being so emotional. People died, it's sad, but mass shootings are few and far between. You only see them so much because your media outlets build narratives off of bodies.

Stop moving the goalposts you marsupial shit. The point is banning guns is fucking useless, because people will still get them illegally and use them to murder the shit out of the defenseless citizens who have literally no means to defend themselves because their government is a bunch of bleeding-heart faggots.

Smartest post in the thread

>WELL gun regulation provably drives up per-gun crime and other homicide methods
>probably (fixed for spelling)
Want to cite some sources for that champ?

Actually pretty much nailed it. 2A was a response to the experience of early Americans, primarily the oppressive rule of a government that did not represent them, so the whole purpose was to keep the nation assumed against any retaliation from foreign powers because back then America was 13 piss poor badly organised colonies and the ability to quickly gather a militia was vital to national defence.

If you think it was constructed as some lofty ideal with a great deal of philosophising you're severely over romanticising the process of our nation's forming.

You can’t prove they couldn’t have take him down with a rocket luncher

Sense is not common, you either have sense or nonsense.

Yes sir

Name one law that would've stopped this massacre with 100% certainty. You can even violate the constitution. Good luck.

Attached: 1479164978855.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Yep, every single statistical analysis of crime in all first world Western nations, -champ-.

I don't need to prove they couldn't have taken him down in a hypothetical situation in which they're carrying heavy artillery

mass media barely covers it, but there's been a number of incidents where someone has opened fire on a crowd and were immediately stopped by an armed civilian. and there's virtually no instances of an armed civilian shooting the wrong person, which cops routinely do anyway.

a cop *is* a 'good guy with a gun', and it's a tragedy that people think waiting 5-10 minutes for one to show up if preferable to the good guy with a gun being a normal person who's there at the time.

these laws are pushed by people who never think they'll need to defend themselves.

They should make killing people illegal so they can’t make mass shootings, oh wait...

Dude, you're too cute. That's completely illogical and they're trained better than you are aware. You just like being an emotional loser. Most "unjustified" shootings, are justified. You just don't like it. They have to uphold the law, if someone isn't abiding it you have to escalate until the law is followed. As soon as you cave you lose power.

>if you comply with a lawful order and air your discrepancy after the interaction you don't end up with a bullet in you

>your gun wouldn't be effective
>so let's ban all guns because people are gonna die anyway and every situation is the same
Suck my cock.

You want to actually link to one of these articles? Because you saying it doesn't make it so.

and isn't that what really matters?

>mass media barely covers it, but there's been a number of incidents where someone has opened fire on a crowd and were immediately stopped by an armed civilian
Of course the liberalized mass media avoids shit like that. It ruins their narrative. Truth and ethical reporting? lol fuck that, AGENDAS.

>common sense

Let me guess, you also support the Patriot Act because otherwise you'd be called unpatriotic.

This is gr8t b8t m8t

You can't find one single statistical analysis of crime in a single western nation?

Where the fuck do you live? What are YOU basing YOUR position on then?

His libtard fee-fees.

>Most "unjustified" shootings, are justified.
Then its not unjustified. How about the one where the cop tried to enter an apartment that they Thought was theirs, but wasn't and killed the occupant? What about the one where the guy was in his own back yard? What about the one where the guy was crawling on his stomach in a hotel hallways and got blown away by a whole fucking SWAT team?

You think that guy was aiming a specific people? Aim a handgun at a crowd and you'll kill them as easily as you would with a rifle.

>In mass shootings stopped by officers on average 14 die, when a civilian stops it only 4 die. And that's average.
citation?

not saying i don't believe it but would like actual cite to throw at the gun grabbers

Its not my job to cite the sources for YOUR god damned argument. You have the burden of proof you gibbering ape.

If he's an elite marksman with a massive element of surprise and a silencer, maybe. Do you have any idea how hard it is to actually effectively carry out a mass shooting with a rifle? Look at vegas. There were 22000 people. He had weapons that were effectively full auto. He was firing into a crowd that had no idea where he was. He shot over 1000 rounds. He killed 59 people. Real life isn't COD.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You haven't proved your CONTENTION first, faggot.

What movie did you see this in? Is this the new John Wick? I don't think I'll watch it then.

I accept your concession.

lmao he has nothing to prove wrong, u havent made one provable point

>>if you comply with a lawful order and air your discrepancy after the interaction you don't end up with a bullet in you

the kind of people who actually believe this bullshit are why cops and courts have gotten away with absolutely shredding civil rights. you're an idiot.

>asking a libtard if it knows anything about guns other than "muh military-grade assault weapon" buzzword salad that the news has given them and ordered them to parrot
You fool.

I don't need to prove SHIT. This is "your" claim
>WELL gun regulation provably drives up per-gun crime and other homicide methods
"You" have claimed its provable. So fucking PROVE it you red asssed mandrill.

So you believe a defensless population is safer from armed criminals then an armed population against armed criminals?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-22-08-58.png (1280x720, 702K)

No it's the niggers you allow to flourish bin your land you cuck. Get fucked like puppet

You wasted double dubs demonstrating your ignorance of firearms?
Automatic weapons are very rare
They are also not typically accurate unless fired by someone who knows wtf they're doing; ie. not the avg mass shooterfag
One common factor in all shootings is police response time. I'd prefer that my classmates or professors had a firearm instead of waiting 15 minutes for the police to show up and then jerk each other off in the parking lot for an hour like they did at Columbine.

I totally saw the video. The one fag started shooting, hit a guy, and ten others pulled out guns and started shooting each other. We need to ban Muslims.

Lrn2google you fat NEET.

What about
>hurr durr
Bro, no shit bad shit happens. Are you a fucking moron? What country doesn't have unjustified deaths? I guarantee our officers kill less citizens a year than officers in Mexico, and I guarantee our officers are not only better trained but defuse more situations without violence per capita than any country other than like Japan, or South Korea.

Attached: derp5.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Outliers aren't an accurate representation of the whole you massive flaming faggot.

>thinks a bumpstock is a legit "automatic"
>closes his shitpost with "you don't know wtf you're talking about"

It's this kind of priceless stupidity that keeps me coming back to read. Shine on, you crazy faggot.

Proof of contention is not required. You made a claim. Back it up or we will all disregard it as something you are either unwilling or unable to defend.

Fuck you Shit Eyes, provide your god damned sources or go back to sucking on your toes.

that's why the left loves "assault weapons". most people think that's referring to automatic weapons.

automatic weapons have been used in a crime, what, i think 3 times in the past 80 years?

>"I'm not responsible for doing my own work or supporting my own arguments": The Post

Take your weak, projecting ass the fuck on back to DeVry, sport.

Here we go again a crying bitch screaming get rid of guns. Sorry Sexind Amendment says nope. First saya i can freely speak jackass.

I had a random crazy guy try to break into my house screaming shit about how he was going to fuck me up. Luckily he wandered off. But fuck if I'll ever be caught unarmed again. Sometimes I wish shit like that would happen to all the anti-gunners so they'd wake the fuck up and realize they can't always rely on waiting for the police.

And I said 100% of statical analyses of crime in Western nations.im not getting you a link to thousands of studies you colossal faggot. Have you ever once won an argument outside your own mind?

>oh man he's got me with these hard numbers of 500+ people shot in a matter of minutes
>better quibble with him about what an "automatic weapon" is

I already gave my sourceS samefag

>and I guarantee our officers are not only better trained but defuse more situations without violence per capita than any country other than like Japan, or South Korea.
there's no way this is true. other countries have unarmed regular officers, emphasize deescalation, and have much stricter use of force policies.
US police are closer in violence to the third world than any other first world country.

What's that?

He didn't ask for that, he asked for any one of them. If it's so easy you would have just done it by now.

Prove your shit or be disregarded as unable or willing to prove a point.

I'm looking but all I'm finding are articles saying how often police officers are dying. I'll keep looking, if i find it I'll post it here.

"if something is not presented to me in an easily readable fashion then it cannot be true. Nothing is true until it is presented to me nicely"

>And I said 100% of statical analyses of crime in Western nations.im not getting you a link to thousands of studies you colossal faggot.
If its 100% then you can go pick any Single study and it will 100% back up your claim then won't it? I don't need 1000s of articles you grade school drop out. You go find me ONE.

Keep crying. I win and you lose.

The fuck you did, provide a link or eat shit.

You're probably right.
North Hollywood is the only thing that comes to mind, but the lefties will intentionally ignore the fact that the guns were /illegally modified/ so they can push some more feel-good legislation.

>WAHHHHHH NOOOOOOO EVERYTHING IS FALSE WAHHHHHH MUH LIBBY PWESHUS FEEWINGS WAHHHHHH MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Notice how he can only favorably compare US with Mexico.

Pick one then and I'll link you to it. Go ahead, I'll wait.

See how stupid your position is? You could look something up and learn right now but you care more about looking right on Yea Forums.

How empty is your life?

No you didn't. You provided zero sources. You mentioned that there are thousands but failed to demonstrate even one.

You are disregarded as unable to prove your point.

Surely you can find a single one if you care to learn. You don't, of course.

You forgot North Korea, they have never had a mass shooting there.

Wow.
The lack of reading comprehension is astounding.
And yes, being a petulant cunt will get you nowhere. You'll either figure it out eventually or expire on the feculent Barca lounger the other men in your family before you expired on.
Bon voyage.

Oh no, some faggot who can't use Google doesn't believe a proven fact. How will I cope

Fuck you dude. You really think just because some dude who's probably just down on his luck and is fed up with life (most likely an oppressed minority) decides he needs a little extra help and so decides to break into your house and steal a bunch of shit that you don't even probably fucking need and only got through the oppression of various ethnic groups and genders that he deserves to die? You're so fucking problematic, I can't even

Its not my job to find them stupid. Cite source, or go back to fucking 3rd grade.

This. Provide one or admit defeat...
I mean you don't have to but we'll all know.

>proven fact
So fucking prove it.

Still hasn't learned to use Google or read a study

and we're largely responsible for the violence in Mexico too, because of the drug war empowering the cartels

>Pick one
America

Go

got it

Dude, in the UK you don't even have to listen to their police. They're a joke. They invade homes for weapons searches and steal tools and kitchen ware.

Their police department has restrictions on crimes they can investigate because of budget cuts, they're removing white men from police forces, and just have a woke agenda on feel crimes. They litterally accept complaints on twitter for feels crimes.

Try To Watch This Without Laughing Or Grinning

youtube.com/watch?v=rqHmHoUVizI

Attached: hehe pepe.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Disprove it.

We can do this all day. You want to waste time instead of taking some initiative in your own education? Fine. We will waste time.

>p-pls spoonfeed me daddy
You can fuck right off back to Poodit.

America isn't a study.

>when you're so ass-blasted over getting called out for projecting that you reply twice and project even harder

top kek, you inbred butt baby.

>don't even probably fucking need
Ah, the pinnacle of Marxism. Exactly what does one need?

that's really a whole different issue from how violent police are with people they are detaining.

Womp Womp

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-103844_Clover.jpg (1440x421, 137K)

Not a proven fact. You refused totally to prove it. You want me to prove it for you. Not my job. It's an assertion you repeatedly refuse to back up.

Find. ONE. source.

Post it.

Be vindicated.

It double down again on your insistence you don't need to prove anything and reveal yourself to be full of shit.

>disprove it
Not my fucking Job. Its your job to prove it. So prove it. Fucking do it you cunt. Come on you pussy fucking Prove it. Shut me up. Show me you're right. Earn the fucking bragging rights. Come on you absolute glue sniffing palsied fuck.

>hurrr I don't have any sources
>better just act smug until they stop asking for one

You conveniently never need the things they don't want you to have.

>I can't prove my point, better attack the character of those who I can't prove it to.

>how violent police
I've been arrested a few times and never got my ass kicked. Did Vox say it's every time?

I want you to verify a proven fact for yourself, and you care more about what strangers on Yea Forums think of you than the truth of the matter.

It's pretty funny to watch you prioritise this disagreement over reality.

>they don't want you to have
Or it happens to be what they need.

If you cared about saving lives you would spend all your energy tackling heart disease. Unlike gun violence which is a statistical anomaly, heart disease is clear to predict and prevent.

But you don't actually care about saving lives, you just want to undermine your own country. Pathetic.

>I want you to verify a proven fact for yourself
>PROVEN
But you can't prove it.

Wait... Are you the faggot who doesn't know how to use google to cite his claim?

nobody is claiming it's every time. i've never gotten my ass kicked while being arrested either, but have seen how often it happens here, and how much more frequently that is compared to countries that don't let armed officers intentionally escalate situations then claim self-defense, where "stop resisting!" as you're on the ground in the fetal position getting your head kicked in, isn't a national joke everyone gets because of how common it is

Once again, assuming you care about the truth of the matter or are even capable of reading it, it's freely available in 100% of crime statistic analyses.

You don't care though, you only care about looking right on Yea Forums like a 14 year old leftist who thinks girls will be obligated to sleep with him for it.

Sorry, *because you're a 14 year old leftist etc etc

>going anywhere without your gun on you
If I can't take my gun with me, I don't go there.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

One of them, the other is you.

We should just make killing people illegal. Easy!

No, it isn't. If you have a 60% increase in violent crime then you have a problem in enforcing your laws. How are they fixing that? Because an increase in enforcement is an increase with populace interaction which is an increase in statistical opportunity to fire at a citizen.

In the UK they aren't enforcing their laws, they cut what they enforce, they cut funding, close police stations.

So in that country you see more of an increase in person on person violence, but the ammount of citizens hurting citizens in the UK is higher than unjust cases of police officers hurting citizens in the US.

Ontop of that we have a better check and balance for when it happens in the US because for example in the UK if a citizen hurts another citizen, they may not investigate it.

You said statistical analyses in Western nations and pick one

I picked one

America is a Western nation

Black or white fallacy. Pathetic.

Your grammar skills are clearly undeveloped.

>have seen how often it happens here on Vox
We have some shitty lib cops, but it's not as prevalent as the internet tells you it is.

>violence in the UK is because of cuts to police.

Laughable. Kindly fuck off.

i work about a mile from this place, have to deal with these dickheads all the time
the only tragedy is that the shooter didnt kill em all
va beach is a shithole

Attached: 1506288975708.jpg (700x1248, 55K)

not even an amerifag and i understand why civilians need guns.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

You are a great example of what b has become. You are like the third or fourth person to make this comment.
You didn't read anything itt. You juat stumbled in, shouted you grade 3 point, and will now stumble away never to post itt again.

But it isn't. It isn't available in 100% of crime statistics analyses. The UK has gun control and a much, MUCH lower rate of gun crime.

My citation: literally every analysis of gun crime in the UK.

Mentall illness, people are more confused than most people realize. Why that is? I dont know, im in favor of everyone dying as its really the only thing that makes us equal, just drop the fucking nukes already amirite?

i know it's the left pushing the gun laws, but not everyone on the left supports that.

i'm mostly very liberal (apart from guns and the sjw identity politics bullshit) but am more pro-2A than even most on the right (e.g. i think denying the right to non-violent felons is blatantly unconstitutional)

How is it anyone's fault but the shooter's? What do the beach-goers have to do with it?

Attached: 1497572079576.png (288x288, 70K)

It also has the highest rate of knife and acid crime per city in the world you colossal imbecile. Thanks for proving my point that gun control drives up other violent crime/homicide.

Actually, no. It doesn't matter if your government is local or a foreign power. The 2A is meant to offer a counterweight to all state power. I don't give a fuck if the faggot oppressing me was born in my country, and your interpretation of gun rights is juvenile and slavish.

You said pick one

I picked one

Post an American statistical crime analysis study that backs you up.

Liberty & liberal are two very different things in the USA.

but it's a hell of a lot more prevalent than the pro-cop people will admit. beyond the internet i've seen it several times, each time because the dude mouthed off, but mouthing off at a cop isn't ground for them beating and tasing you when you're not actually resisting.

Laughable? Here's 2 scenarios

>you can mug someone in a city without a PD and that your crime won't be investigated in
Basically you'll get away with it if its low enough key, and if someone puts up a fight what will they have? Not a gun

>you can mug someone in a city with an active PD and no funding restrictions
Basically if you leave the guy alive and he can describe you, you are likely to get caught. Especially as a local
And if they put up a fight, they could be concealing a firearm the same place they keep the wallet you want.

1 of those creates a larger climate for citizen on citizen conflict and 1 of them creates a police on unlawful citizen conflict.

It's their fault for not working hard enough to pass common sense gun control like all dictatorships do.

No. It doesn't. UK has a lower homicide rate by almost half.

Sure, which one?

Why should I go get a link for you when you won't extend me the same courtesy?

>oh shit I can't prove it
>better call him 14
if a 14 year old is this much smarter than you, id be worried

>every analysis of gun crime in the UK
is supremely faulty. It used to be only convictions that counted. Now they have multiple agencies reporting (or not) that they attempt to put into one database. It used to be considered that the real UK numbers are 4x higher. I have no idea what's up with that shithole now other than Pakis stealing bikes and cars everywhere.

>but the ammount of citizens hurting citizens in the UK is higher than unjust cases of police officers hurting citizens in the US.
well that's a ridiculous comparison, of course it is.

i was talking about the rate of police beating/tasing/shooting people for no reason, and there's no way that's higher in the UK than the US

How did you misinterpret your own analogy so badly?

My interpretation is based on the historical context of the formation of the country and the political climate of the time. Yours is based on high-minded philosophy not evident in the political climate of the time, and what you think it should mean.

The second amendment was about national defence.

Still can't use Google or .gov sites I see.

>common sense
There is no common sense. It's a right. End of argument. Common sense is not pardoning criminals and stemming the tide of illegals and enforcing laws for a change.

I hate these fucking wastes of skin who claim that making stricter gun laws wouldn't do shit. Look at basically ANY european country or for that matter any first world country, where the fuck do mass shootings happen on an almost daily basis? only in the usa.
Gun supporters always claim that people will get them illegaly and yes that is true. but why the fuck should you make it easier for them by just making them legal? that's like saying that there will always be murderers out there so why not make murder legal? you retarded pieces of shit.
And people would be much less inclined to commit gun crimes because even though they would be able to get the guns illegally most of them wouldn't bother with all that. The problem is that they have everything they need to commit a crime at hand, one visit to the local gun shop is enough to proceed with their plans. If it wasn't as easy as it is now most of the "potential criminals" (those who are planning on committing a crime) wouldn't bother going through the hassle of getting that illegal gun.
Yes, some of the very committed ones would still get a gun and do their crimes with it but the numbers would be drastically smaller compared to now. And don't tell me that you wouldn't be able to defend yourself if guns were made illegal because we're clearly able to see that those 11 people in that mass shooting weren't able to do shit. None of these victims from mass shootings was able to do shit so far for that matter. Only thing was that the mass shooter could get his gun without any problems.

>people at the beaches fault
it didn't take place at a beach. it took place in a court house. The town is called Virginia Beach. There were police there...one of them got shot, but he had a vest on.
Did you even look the story up before posting this shit??

ITT:

"No. Youre wrong, and a retard!"

"No YOU are!"

Of course OP didn't, OP just thought GUNZ R BAD and posted away for ages

>still can't copy/paste I see
come on, quit waffling and prove it already this is embarrassing you.

No. You're making more demands. You don't get to make demands until you've met a single demand made of you. You've met none. You've cited not one source. Saying "all of them" is not voting a source, it's avoiding the responsibility you assumed the instant you made a positive claim.

Traded mass shootings for acid and knife attacks.

Take your liberal bullshit with you to hell where you belong.

>Ur bad cause u do thing I do

Actually I get to do what I want you colossal beta faggot

Source?

learn a bit about burden of proof you flat earth believing fuck. You've made a claim, you back up said claim. Otherwise I'm free to do shit like this.

>Its 100% provable that your mom sucks black cock and cucks your dad on a regular basis. Its already been proved. Go check any government website and there will be a .jpg of your whore of a mother sucking dicks behind a burger king dumpster for some stale chicken fries. Google it and see.

Let’s see you kill 11 people with a knife and some acid

Not without everyone who knows how burden of proof works calling you a faggot who can't prove a point.

Because you can't. You've failed to prove one point. You've just refused and dejected and claimed victory in spite of no evidence.

yeah because slitting one's throat is comparable to just pulling a trigger
retarded user is retarded
don't tell me that a person who shoots people would also be able to kill them with a knife because these are two different things and killing with a knife needs much more guts than aiming that gun and shoot

>hur dur I'm being retarded and nobody can stop me!

Typical leftist, unhinged.

Well shit, guess both sides of this worthless argument on fucking Yea Forums are a shit show
What ever will I do

How will I... Care

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Attached: stabbin.jpg (260x380, 30K)

>still hasn't posted one morsel of proof either at this stage

I can't. Once you start trying to figure out the real numbers you end up in a bunch of UK gov sites that start looking like this board. I've tried.

>pssh whatever, I don't even care. See how much I don't care? that's why I'm telling you about how much I don't care, because I don't care.

This argument is nonsense from start to finish and you know it.

>Traded criminal act that can kill multiple people with ease with criminal act that frequently fails to kill even one.

A good trade.

>cause the man demanding proof has to provide proof in order for me to provide proof.

Ah yes, I believe guns require 13.2 guts to use and knives are up at 25.9.your point is valid user thank youfor your service to Hillary

Have you ever been stabbed with a sock?

No...no it wont....

You honestly believe a handgun is in anyway equivalent to a rifle? FMJ 7.62 will blow right through someone and keep moving like it never hit anything.

You really really underestimate the joule difference between a rifle and a handgun lol

a .45 hits with like 400-800

7.62x39 is over 2000...

Says right there 4 people with knives. Try again magafag

Attached: 1370220979950.gif (250x250, 988K)

I'ma stand back and let you practice your stabbin'.

Name ONE "common sense" gun law you want

Knife attacks kill more often than shootings and many acid victims suicide. Learn to google.

interesting how it's always the places with the strictest gun regulations that are getting blown the fuck out.
almost as if people are taking advantage of the fact they know people will be unarmed and able to fight back.
weird.

>But trust me. Its true because I couldn't find evidence of it, which is evidence of it!

So in other words with the available data the original claim is bullshit and gun control laws reduce homicides in first world countries. It's been proven.

How about go fuck yourself?

>let me guess it's the people at the beaches fault
No, they didn't cause it. The maniac who shot up the place caused it. You're deliberately misrepresenting the argument of people you disagree with.

you should uh...do some research

I'm not gonna cite sources because this is a well documented phenomena and you will be able to find data on it very easily.

N-No?

Is called mutual respect

I'm sure that will stop criminals from getting guns. Especially in a country that's drowning in guns

Attached: 1558004411914.jpg (504x559, 40K)

But 33 dead... why didn't they have guns, or been white, or angry? Could've tripled that number.

it's a psychological thing actually. killing someone with a knife requires you to get physical which in return is being perceived as much harder than using a gun. and i don't mean physically but emotionally

>Knife attacks kill more often
No they don't. I've googled. All the sources say that gun attacks result in death more frequently than knife attacks.

It's a proven fact.

Careful, hell get an ally annihilated and post at you for half an hour of drivel with no proof he claims to value.

>If you think it was constructed as some lofty ideal with a great deal of philosophising

Nigga have you even read the constitution

They didnt just throw that shit down without thinking hard about it.

>I refuse to provide evidence for my claims because I don't want to provide evidence for my claims
Yeah we know why you're not providing any sources, its because you're an incompetent faggot who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

It's not my fault your country can't keep track of it's own crime.

Data already mentioned in the thread disagrees. Try again.

How did I? It's all about where the escalation leads if we're talking about cop on civi violence?

And I'm saying thats OBVIOUSLY higher here, our police force enforces more laws.

This isn't science or proof and you should feel ashamed.

other first world countries didn't have anywhere near as many guns in circulation when they clamped down, and also completely lack our nigger problem. the white non-hispanic gun violence rate in the US is comparable to other first world countries; mass shootings grab attention but contribute little to the overall numbers

Its called you're a fucking idiot, prove your claims or get the fuck out. You'll get respect once you've PROVEN that you're capable of the barest minimum of intelligence.

The UK can though, and does. It has more comprehensive records than the FBI.

Just Google it. It's a proven fact.

That's a wilful misinterpretation of the stats and you know it.

Knife attacks that make contact kill more often in all of the EU than shots fired in anger.

>Virginia Beach is a town entirely made up of a beach.

Anyway. Population control.

It's a proven fact that you love watching your wife get fucked by other men.

would you prefer shooting or stabbing someone if you had to?

>
Hence why nobody here respects you. Now you know.

He never stated that it was an automatic weapon?

Hes giving statistics that support the idea that someone WITH an automatic firearm would be able to wrack up 11 bodies in a matter of seconds CONSIDERING a man did it with a modded semi auto.

Someone with a legit full auto firearm would kill way way more people.

I'm a pacifist, I'd take my own life first.

>They also completely lack our nigger problem
Not true. The UK has more niggers per square mile than the US.

Hackney has more niggers per square mile than the most black parts of Chicago.

>And I'm saying thats OBVIOUSLY higher here, our police force enforces more laws.
what in the UK? first, i don't think that's true, yeah you guys enforce some bullshit 'you hurt my feelings' laws, but the US harasses people over petty shit a ton, like we're way more aggressive with pot.
second, even if you did enforce more laws there, it doesn't speak to how violent your police are, per incident, in conducting that enforcement. that's the point. whatever laws you're enforcing, you're enforcing them with less frequent violence than american cops

>unlike me though I'm widely respected all across the Chon, I'm a trip goddess and i'll have my legion of Yea Forumstards ruin your life

Nobody questioned this tho

>many of them have far less firearms training than the average citizen
um...not than the AVERAGE CITIZEN

Maybe the average gun owner but the average citizen is pretty useless in a gunfight...

He deserved death. As do you.

Where did I say that?

I don't give a fuck if people on Yea Forums respect me you sperg. It's fucking Yea Forums.

Let me guess, you want to ban "assault" weapons and you think machine guns are sold over the counter without background checks, right?

Faggot

Attached: IMG_20190324_212354.jpg (1664x1248, 628K)

Knife attacks cause less deaths even when they occur at higher rates than firearm attacks. Google it.

Or ignore it and keep pretending you know shit. Whatever.

but much less niggers overall. wikipedia says 3.01% black, that's nothing. we're 13%

Of course, its proven fact

The UK's crime stats are a shit show. All you have to do is look how they keep changing how they report stuff and what's reported. For from me to stop you from being retarded, though.

It's a proven fact that your 'wife' is one of those other men and I married that bitch for her money and am getting gallons of cunt on the side.

That's simply not the case per-country in the EU. It's also not the case for Australia.

>boo hoo i can't provide sources cause you're not treating my delicate ego with enough respect
>whatever, I don't even care if people respect me here, i'm not a bitch
Its one or the other faggot. Prove your point or get the fuck out. Whining about "mutual respect" just shows what a complete pussy faggot you are. Provide your source or go back to sucking dicks for headpats.

>more comprehensive records than the FBI
The FBI is a fucking joke. Haven't you been watching this "collusion conspiracy" crap over there?

you absolute retard. the bullet provides the force via diameter and volume of gunpowder, the fucking gun doesnt make it go faster. you think because a its a rifle the fucking hammer "pushes" the bullet out with more force? get the fuck out of here

let me guess,if we had gun control that would of prevented the shooting right? meanwhile in chicago,i bet its another bloody weekend of shootings.but count on not hearing about it because that doesnt go along with the left's anti gun agenda

doesn't disprove my point though
the majority would shoot someone rather than stabbing them. it's a fact
that's why banning guns wouldn't necessarily lead to more stabbings. at least not in a proportional way

Attached: AR-15-Alderaan.jpg (600x324, 44K)

>literally the same back to you faggot lmao

What are you gonna do, cry at me?

>Do you have any idea how hard it is to actually effectively carry out a mass shooting with a rifle?

Well that NZ dude seemed like he had very few problems tbqh

>Your wife is a dude
>And I'M fucking her!
LUL nice dude, you enjoy fucking that "girl"

>common sense gun laws

people with common sense know that laws only matter to those who follow them,a common sense gun law is respecting the 2nd ammendment you communist piece of shit

That's your opinion and you admit it. Next.

Hackney has a higher percentage share of blacks in its population compared to Chicago. It also has a lower homicide rate.

Keep deluding yourself that it's blacks and not the American culture of guns=good.

don't worry, the left has its excuse for that. they go to states with less strict gun laws, then bring them back to the cities. so we need national gun laws like chicago and nyc! then all will be well, utopia ascendant!

who the fuck doesn't know about the shootings in chicago you dimwit

>stay on topic

the topic of what? you libtards cant get gun control working in your own cities and states,try taking care of that before you shove it down the rest of our throats

"Common sense" IDGAF about common sense when the common person is a moron. Now run along and drink your soy milk, gun grabber.

Attached: 1374774213790.jpg (1240x786, 222K)

He will, she's got bigger balls than him

It is absolutely the case in the EU. Google it

We haven't had a mass shooting recently dickhead

I'm not the one making unsourced claims you inbred animal. Source Your Claim. Or don't, and tacitly admit that you are completely incapable of doing so.

And when was the last time the US had a car bombing or a mass poison assault? How many times have we seen a vehicle plow through a group of people? How many times has a marketplace full of people been decimated by a bomb? Heck, how many times has a psycho gone wild and attacked people with a machete? Even if the guy who wants a gun for defense might be in a situation where its of no use why are you so hell bent on taking away this option when all banning guns does is momentarily redirect the killer's selection of weapon? Every mass killing in modern times could have been as effectively accomplished with a cement truck as it was with a gun. And I don't even need a background check to legally rent a cement truck.

>11 dead
>haven't tried communism yet

Attached: Stalin Laugh.jpg (400x294, 65K)

so one fucking city? so what. plus, there's the guns in circulation prior to limits that compounds it.

and what delusion? we maintain those statistics. the black gun violence rate is extremely high, and the white non-hispanic gun violence rate is comparable to the rest of the first world. it's a fact.

And it absolutely isn't. Google it.

He must love the way they slap against his taint.

You've done nothing but make unsourced claims actually

The problem is mental health. We need to get them help.

You have a problem. You need help.

Ok. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Here is a therapist to talk to.

Ok. I’ll make an appointment.

How do you feel user?

Well, I’m kind of angry and depressed...

Let’s talk about it.

***Two months later***

Hey user, I think that we may need to consider more help.

What do you mean?

Well, there is a medication that...

No thanks. I don’t think that I need medication.

I respectfully disagree.

No thanks.

user walks out of the office to meet three officers to take him to the hospital.

“Help”. Because sometimes we know what that really means.

But you were saying their analyses (including in the 100%) back up your claim.

But they're also invalid because you don't like something the FBI did?

Please simplify this confined bullshit by voting a single source that confirms your positive claim.

lol yeah sure, Point to ONE.
>I bet you can't do that either

Reminds him of how the govt comes and cucks him out of his property for his own good

..and that the white non-hispanic gun violence rate is so low, in a country flooded with guns and steeped in gun culture, should really close the book on what the problem is

Most people wont get that this is a troll but I do user...I do....

Which he can prove 100% but he just doesn't feel like it right now.

>all must provide proof
>except me. I do not have to provide proof

The adventures of spergatron, the man who thought Yea Forums was reality

You have poor reading comprehension.

My wife is a woman I married for money.

Your wife is a man who is fucking my wife who I give zero shits about because infidelity = leverage in the divorce.

I get pussy on the side anyway. Not from my wife or your 'wife'.

Get it yet?

Bleach plz

But you better feel like it by Allah or he'll cry at you or worse yet disrespect you

thats literally been Yea Forums the entire time

It is though. Google it. It's a proven fact.

You need help bud.

How about common sense immigration laws. How about common sense criminal justice? And most importantly how about common sense when dealing with the mentally ill? Start talking about laws that force mentally ill to take their medications and all of a sudden the left is shouting about personal freedom.

>haven't had a mass shooting recently
>it's been a couple months
sputnik-abkhazia.ru/world/20190315/1026876195/Premer-Novoy-Zelandii-utochnila-kolichestvo-pogibshikh-v-rezultate-strelby-v-mechetyakh.html

>you dont get to make demands
>I GET TO MAKE DEMANDS

lmao

>
Then I'm sure you can post a link to this fact, with its sources listed. Since you value this information so highly, I'm sure you made sure it is reputable.

yea but thats still like 8 people each dude...

You'll be happy to know I found this so amusingly nonsensical and autistic that I screenshot it to share with people for laughs.

One city used as an example against your worst nigger-hole. Our worst nigger-hole is more niggery and yet less violent.

Because it isn't in America where gun violence culture is defended and excused and everything but the normalisation of the violence is blamed.

You need to change your attitude to guns. Stop pretending that they are in any way defensive. They are for murder or retaliation.

>confirms your positive claim
That both governments suck horribly? Or that the UK is a shithole?

>a wife I married for money
Yeah I bet that 20 year old Honda has some fantastic resale value.
Oh yeah she's totally sucking nigger dick behind your back
>google it

Ah, so we can disarm the police then? Since all uses are immoral.

Either. Go to it.

This is why the right wins all debates

No...I think that because rifles have bottle necked rounds and pistols dont...

Do you honestly believe that pistols and rifles fire the same bullets?

I think rifles are more powerful because RIFLE ROUNDS ARE MORE POWERFUL

But yea I'm retarded....

>Pointedly not providing citations to demonstrate how you not providing citations is bullshit
>Somehow now I'm the one being intellectually dishonest
Fuck no nigger. Post a source for your claims or Google my claims as you insist I do for yours.

Sure I see where you're coming from. I'm not from the US so I guess I wouldn't understand. Still, at least where I'm from you won't see any news of some random guys killing each other, neither with trucks or guns.

I'm just saying that their right of owning a gun was of no use at all in their situation, the shooters on the other hand were being given a free "go ahead and kill some guys with your semi if you want"-pass. I just can't agree with that mentality. Guns tempt people to do bad things. It doesn't matter if they are useful for protection, the harm they cause overshadows their benefits.

>the fucking gun doesnt make it go faster
no but the gun does have to be chambered in the round in question

Handguns arent chambered in 7.62x39mm typically

>wins debates
Yeah its why Pigeons win all chess games too. No matter what move you make it will strut around the board take a shit on the pieces and act like he's won.

'wins'

In their own mind

Which is all that matters to them

Because they are self-centred cunts

All the googlefags in this thread...
Someday, when millennials get jobs at the age of 43 at news networks, all we're going to see is, "Drumpf is stoopid, Google it".

I can't wait...

Attached: goodcitizen.jpg (960x960, 239K)

I could, or you could just Google it. After all, that's the new standard for burden of proof. What I say is definitely true and you should go and look for my sources for me to prove it to yourself.

>gallons of cunt
my fucking sides

>the right
Fucking hell. The right is shitty cancer. Stop playing sides, and stop ingesting the AIDS-filled tampon that is delivered (from both sides) from your TV.

It's called burden of proof.

You make a claim, you don't get to tell other people to prove it to themselves. If you want people not to disregard you as talking out of your ass you cite a source which corroborates. If you don't cite a source then you're taking out of your ass, and your claim is baseless.

>that's the news standard
No its not. Its the "standard" to people who have no sources but still want to act like smug superior fucks on the internet.

Ah, so you didn't google my claims then?

so how exactly do you defend yourself against someone else with a gun, perhaps an illegally purchased one?

ask him nicely not to shoot until the police arrive?

Return to reddit faggot nigger

So you understand why the entire thread has been making fun of you at last

>triggered by "the right"

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

What would the news say if it were a black man visiting Virginia from France?

What would you fag/b/'s say?

Attached: 1539828524911.png (487x505, 136K)

Return to grade school you retarded failure

I'm fucking triggered by both of them. Both keep taking my freedoms and both keep spending. The only difference is one's retarded and the other likes fags.

>I'm fucking bored and have nothing else to dwell on

fair but that doesnt mean what hes saying is technically incorrect just that hes piss poor at arguing it and loses this one