Who’s Vegan Gains? Fill me in

Who’s Vegan Gains? Fill me in.

Attached: F102AC79-F917-4D8A-A906-D201C606D89C.png (779x655, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzs-w5w1dE
youtube.com/watch?v=5BgjHSPv1J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A psychopath that tried to kill a dog by feeding it a vegan diet.

Wow

You've got less muscle than me and I'm a programmer/couch patato

He's an asshat.

a mulatto faggot

Scrawny angry bitch
He probably mad because a vegan diet lowers testosterone

Didn’t he get married to some Dutch guy who dumped him after their first meeting?

Comparing human world view with animal world view, claiming veganism is valid because if he was an animal he wouldnt like to be in captivity and killed.
Also has a dog.

what a shit body

Dogs can be vegan though

No, they're married now

Yeah, for a short time before they die because of it

he put in all that work just to look like a bumpy banana

Nice connection dumbass...

A faggot with an whiney bitch voice

She calls him a nigger, great marriage

A guy that eats a plant based diet that is stronger than healthier than anyone who will post in this thread.

He looks unwell, like his skin-tone is off beyond just bad lighting. He's got no fat definition either, so if this dude got into a fight he'd feel every hit. Bet the only strength he has is at the gym. Would love to see how he performed at any kind of manual labor. Probably would get exhausted after just a little actual work. He must have to be drinking water non-stop to stay hydrated.

/thread

Physically stronger, maybe - I cant be bothered to work out so much just to gain a Youtube following from it (I have a real job) - Mentally, he's not stronger, the guy is constantly moaning about depression, anxiety, how much he hates kids and babies, he mutilated his foreskin, had a vasectomy, gloated about his grandad dying and acted like he deserved it for eating meat, filmed it, put it on Youtube then acted all offended when his family told him to take it down.. The guy is so fed up with life and everything around him. But, yeah, he doesn't eat animals and can pick up heavy objects a bit more than I can so I guess I should envy him?

>work out
>still look like obama with late stage HIV

I'm no expert, but that shit looks shopped.

He's some freak who posted a video on yt of his grandpa dying

Vegans don’t have gains.

quadroon, user. No need to be hysterical.

>Dutch guy
girl, actually.

He started at the tail end of veganism online wave like 4 years ago.

His account grew because he was fierce (as opposed to the typical vegan softy) and made joking death threats to anti vegans:
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k

Like everything online (pranks etc), the vegan wave has died down.

He still exists, but seems burnt out like every other long term social media personality.

I think he had to goto court for the death threat things and a psych said he had psychopathic tendencies.

In summary, he is a bit of a dick, but still a good enough personality.

Leo Venus is the best vegan youtuber in my opinion. youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzs-w5w1dE

Dude actually has a 300lb+ bench.

Don't know where he gets his protein but he gets it.

and cars can roll for some time without an engine.

He's a badass. I'm so fucking sick of meat-eating pieces of shit.

10/10 i laffed

wat

vegan failz, we know that's you. Get lost, you elongated twink.

samefag

Yeah. I feed all of my dogs a vegan diet. They're perfectly healthy and happy, and I'm not participating in mass animal torture.
I'm surrounded by retarded meat addicts who object to it, but fuck them. They're morally inferior to me.

being this fucking stoopid

I don't know bout that either, but the picture looks doctored.

Jon Venus disagrees

Attached: jon-plans.jpg (1080x975, 84K)

>Dude actually has a 300lb+ bench
doubt it, but if you can prove it I'll be mildly impressed.

Idk he’s some typical weirdo, sociopath just like blaha and Genova...just another retard in the fitness community.

Attached: 58E0CF71-84FC-4ACA-B1BB-94FD9C46A660.jpg (634x317, 47K)

sure kid, sure.

steroids work, so what?

>sociopath just like blaha and Genova
like Blaha, maybe.. but hardly like Genova. Genova is one of a kind, Vegan Gains and Blaha are just run-of-the-mill bullshitters. With Genova, God broke the mould.

it sickening
it piss

i was pointing out that there are heaps of muscled up vegans..

i think most people are anti vegan because they know its the more moral diet.. but don't want to confront their own diet ideology because confronting ideology hurts,

youtube.com/watch?v=5BgjHSPv1J4

its actually slow and controlled

super impressive

>there are heaps of muscled up vegans
steroids work, so what?

decent, yes, impressive... nah. 300lbs. bench is good, but hardly impressive.

He also threatened to kill another youtuber with a knife I think

based
these cucks don't understand, it's like your car can actually drive underwater you just need to buy a new one every time. only intellectuals know the truth!

Why are you fucks making me defend this fuck...

Bruh he has had slow and steady improvement over the years. I know because I watched a bunch of his shit trying to find troll material.

Hes super gay about health. The guy is not on juice. Hes too much of a pussy for it.

He's legit, supplements everything he needs and picks up heavy shit all the time.

He will beat the fuck out of half of you fags, thats really hard to swallow cuz hes vegan, but hes all so a nigger so hes physically more better

Why are you fucks making me defend this fuck...

Bruh he has had slow and steady improvement over the years. I know because I watched a bunch of his shit trying to find troll material.

Hes super gay about health. The guy is not on juice. Hes too much of a pussy for it.

He's legit, supplements everything he needs and picks up heavy shit all the time.

He will beat the fuck out of half of you fags, thats really hard to swallow cuz hes vegan, but hes all so a nigger so hes physically more better,

waiting on anons 300lb bench press video...

>I will only concede to your point if you upload a video of yourself pressing 300lbs
lol k

you're stuttering, brah. But aside from that, then steroids fucking work, so what?