Acid or shrooms for a first trip ?

Acid or shrooms for a first trip ?

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (630x445, 250K)

Both

Acid if you want it to be fun. Shrooms if you want it to be interesting.

Start with mushrooms acid lasts longer and is more intense so its best to start with shrooms

ok

how many grams for a first trip ?

I started with 3 grams of shrooms and thought it was too intense.

Ok

Acid is fun. Shrooms are fun. Shrooms appear to feel smoother than acid to me.

What do you mean by smoother

Just a tip from an old dead head.
Warm milk will bring you down and calm you if you panic or have a bad trip.
Some people are not prepared for the long duration and intensity of the visuals.
Remember that if you're already depressed or sad or angry or anxious it will only bring those feelings out much harder.
Same goes if you're happy, possitive,and relaxed

I'd say shrooms, much smoother high. Acid brings a foggy, confused feeling which can lead to a downward spiral fast. Start with 1.5-2 grams, no need to dive deep on your first go.

Thanks for the tip is there any way i could pull myself out of a bad trip other than milk ?

Ok is it worth doing acid at some point though ?

If you feel comfortable with your mushroom experience, acid is for sure worth the try. Start with low doses as well, especially if you don't have access to a test kit. Dealers often sell very similar chemicals and label them as acid, and these unknown variants can have dangerous effects in bigger doses.

I was planning to order off empire market and get a test kit aswel.

Disagree
Acid is much easier to control dosage and it's a much "cleaner" trip. (You'll actually be able to talk and explain what you're experiencing)

That's why you should do acid. It's already dosed out. Just take a hit and enjoy the next 6-8 hours

Ok how much µg should I take for a first trip ?

This. Psychedelics are for intensifying life, not escaping it

dont be a pussy my first trip I had 7 1/2 that shit was cash

Standard hit size...? (I'm not a pro so idk. Lol) buy a test kit too (unless you know someone who makes cid sorry a living)

Probably some bunk shrooms

You didnt have a bad trip ?

Dosing info provided by sellers of acid is very untrustworthy. People hype their shit up way too often. Also for a beginner the 6-8 hour duration will often be mentally exhausting, at the halfway mark you just wish it would end.

Ye i was gonna buy a test kit

are there test kits that measure the µg ?

hell no the only bad part was when it hit me but I got over it quick
nope not bunk I was in another dimension

if its acid go big for your first it's always the strongest
shrooms start with 1 maybe 2 Gs see how it feels and go from there

ok did you just take them all or did you take them over time?

lol no way you had 7.5 g first trip and had a good time. Very weak batch if true.

took it In about 2ish hours started with 2, maybe an hour later took 2 more then about 20 min after that 3

ok how long did it take to hit you

nope it was Prety good shit I'm just not a pussy, if you feel yourself slipping into the dark accept it dont be afraid and it will pass

Benzos,
Xanax works best

about a half hour for the first dose the last couple hit me all at once maybe 40 min after I took it

Ok

being a pussy has nothing to do with how bad a good batch of 7.5 g will fuck you up.

Shotgun shell

it did fuck me up I had no idea who I was what was going on or who was with me but it felt great like nothing I've done before it was way better than acid in my opinion. the being a pussy thing is about a bad trip I almost had one but it passed and it was all smooth sailing from there

I would recommend mushrooms. You dont really want to take less than 2g, because then you might miss out on THE feeling. With shrooms, it is easier to know what you are getting. You buy 2g of shrooms, you get 2g of shrooms. Most of them are close enough in strength, so you dont have to worry about that either. With lsd, you buy a "hit", which is just a small piece of paper with a picture on it. You don't know what is it exactly that you bought, or how strong it is. and these are not questions you want to ask yourself while you are tripping.
As for managing bad trips, just remember your name and remind yourself that you just took some drugs and tell yourself that it is going to be ok, it almost always is. Nobody ever died from shrooms. Other advice: don't eat anything 8-12hrs before you take them, otherwise they might be hard on your stomach. Don't do it in an apartment or a house, go to a forest or big garden or something. I did it in both a forest and a house, and house was fine, but the nature is absolutely insane. don't be in contact with people who are not on shrooms, you wont be on the same wavelength and it might be bad. Go with people you like and trust. Its better if someone who already took something like that went on your trip with you. dont panic, its going to be fine

Shrooms brother. Dosage is much easier to gauge. Never really know how much acid you’re taking in one tab. Shrooms are all naturalè also

Shrooms are for 15 yo kids who are just getting into drugs.

How long does it usually take for acid to hit?

anywhere between 30mins and 2 hours

not him but I'd say 3 grams minimum for the first time, on an empty stomach, with a Vitamin C supplement
you can survive it alone but I'd recommend having a sitter or someone else to trip with just so you can have some sort of emotional release and you're not keeping everything bottled up

Shrooms. Don’t do acid for a first at all. Man made bullshit doesn’t compare at all. Get DMT if you can.
Put on some good music and find a cool place to relax and chill where there’s no stress and no stressful ppl

I'm curious about this emotional release. Does it just come or does it come after emotional thoughts?
I'm growing shrooms specifically for this purpose as we speak.

it's different for everybody, I find just having someone to talk to helps a lot while tripping