As a man who isnt submissive how do i stop femdom from showing up in search results on tube sites...

as a man who isnt submissive how do i stop femdom from showing up in search results on tube sites? it even shows up when i specifically search for BDSM
to clarify femdom is anything where the woman is in control of one or more men

Attached: 2.jpg (682x384, 116K)

by typing -femdom retard

Imagine being this fragile.

i meant a way so the site works likes it supposed to not showing such results unless specifically asked for

its a waste of time for the sight to show it to me cauise i0 will never click on it so might as well have them exclude it

Attached: p_101528432.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>sub boy upset not everyone is submissive like him

Don't yuck his yum. Nobody's forcing lefties to see culturally-enforced monogamy in their search results.

Christ you're pathetic

>pathetic for not being interested in being submissive
you sound insecure bro

Did they ever teach ad hominem in your journalism class?

>you sound insecure bro
You have to be trolling, right? Nobody is this oblivious.

Oh look, ma, an incel!

i never said there is anything wrong with being submissive im just simply not so showing me those results isnt relevant and it will save me time not having to scroll past them and here you are throwing a fit that not everyone likes what you like

I'm making fun of you because you're insecure and entitled and it's hilarious.

>look, ma
I meant Hebrew classes.
While you're at it, if anyone knows how to remove fauxcest, that would be great. Fuck knows I'm not googling this shit.

what about wanting to optimize search results is insecure or entitled? seeing femdom doesn't bother me it also does nothing for me its like seeing a picture of grass for me

Attached: surejan.w700.h700.jpg (254x254, 31K)

wow you really wear that insecurity on your sleeve everyone must like what you like or you are just not comfortable

You're really selling the "not insecure or fragile" bit, good job.

whats it going to take to convince you im not insecure so you go away?

Is there a fetish you don't like? Not being ironic or edgy. I'm trying to connect here and either you're pansexual and like, say, guro, are trolling, or think femdom is the way of the future or something. Make us understand without churning out memes.

The subs are cucks, and the doms are insecure.
Welcome to Yea Forums
Next time, try asking a board for adults