I'm a gun owner and I wish someone would break into my house so I could murder him/her. Why is murder so delicious?

I'm a gun owner and I wish someone would break into my house so I could murder him/her. Why is murder so delicious?

Attached: DSC_0422.jpg (600x800, 74K)

>America, the post, also...
>666

I too am a gun owner.
YOU are the the anti-gun owners poster boy

I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment. You're saying you don't ever feel powerful with a gun? That's asinine bullshit.

Who the fuck cares about anti-gunners?

Whay are you gay

No he's saying that he's not some 16 year old neck beard who needs a gun to feel powerful.

i fluctuate between wanting to murder and vaginally / anally rape everyone

and then that even if i hate someone, that life is precious and we must appreciate even the ugly

>Amerishart who was too pathetic to even join the army or police force detected.

When it happens for real you will be frozen by fear. You wont do anything.

wow, you wanna fuck peeps with your vagina?

Just because you froze in fear doesn't mean OP will, pansy.

>literally famas
What a waste of satan trips. Fuck off, you walking meme.

Attached: armed_and_gay.png (598x486, 210K)

No you're not.

Anti-gun britfaggot detected.

I'm a jail owner and I wish someone would break into your house so you could murder him/her. Why is imprisoning people so delicious?

Youre a special kind of gay. I shoot too but im not autistic so I dont use them to compensate for anything, unlike you.

This is the equivalent of a dude who tells people he vapes and blows clouds to show off. It really makes the people who use it to try to quit/curb smoking cigarettes look like douches.

You're a special kind of autist.

That's because you guys are "douches." I don't have to hide who I am. I say what I do and am. You on the other hand hide because you're scared.
Grow up.

>not keeping a pistol beside your bed
wtf are you even doing? do you think an intruder is going to wait for you to get your gun out of the gun safe?

No, retard. Im american. My nationality has nothing to do with your lack of knowledge of gun memes whilst being a self proclaimed gun owner. Lurk /k/ moar. Besides, you probably pulled that pic off of google. Matter of fact, i bet youre the britbong just pretending to be american.

Attached: 1559133851675.png (629x1173, 131K)

Well looky there, i was right. Gee, who'da thunk it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-083823.png (1440x2560, 617K)

RIP (You)

dat double 69 get

If they break in it’s not murder it’s self defense

>small penis compensation 101

you'd probably shit yourself in an alley hand to hand like real men.

SPARTA! FAGGOT

If you’re so blood thirsty why don’t you shoot up a feminist rally?

BURRRR
GURRRRRR
I love to kill

Attached: 1513813989805.png (1052x1137, 287K)

You are not American. If you're actually in our country, you need to be deported. Trump will get to you soon enough.

Also, unlike you I'm not scared to use guns, fucking pussy.

Attached: DSC_0953.jpg (768x1024, 298K)

>imports cheap french rifles
>ur not american!!!!!!111
Nice try, britbong. Jig is up.

>"I'm not a britfag, U R"
KEK fucking britfag pansy.

>t. low IQ americunt
just go hunting. are you really surprised to find other men don't get excited and bloodthirsty holding their firearms?

Sigh.
2/10. Extremely low effort. Verdict: definitely not american. By the way, friendly reminder that the pic you posted isnt yours. You own none of those guns. Please return the pic to the interwebs where it belongs, larper.

>implying this thread isnt a larp

You've never been prosecuted. Good luck when you do.

You’re literally the reason why gun control is needed in your country.

what a slob