Celebrities who actually have a shit personality

celebrities who actually have a shit personality

Attached: BN-WC450_ConanS_GR_20171113102238.jpg (1242x810, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmDYXaaT9sA
discordapp.com\\invite\\H9tFbs
youtube.com/watch?v=w-sREpqDiUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watch Conan all time he very funny is this bait?

Im afraid youre mistaken fren. Conan is a good dude. The correct answer for the asshole is Jimmy Fallon.

Conan is gay

Gay=happy

I've met conana in real life. He looks down on those who are not taller than him

I stopped watching Conan after the allegations and it got covered up

I watch conan he's pretty good and funny.
Idk y u think he has a shit personality

What allegations?!???!!

Allegations of...............?

is this a joke conan?

watching the documentary of Conan after they canceled his late night show was depressing. Conan is an elitist asshole.

Conan is an elitist prick that hates his fans.

>user with shit personality

He is said to have facefucked a goat in college, apparently.

How dare you, he gives to charity

to lower his earned income and pay less in taxes

ding ding ding

james corden is the real piece of shit we all know this

After allegations were covered up he started giving to charity and being a saint just Google it, was on the news about 4 years ago, he went mad and stopped sites posting about it,if you're famous enough you can get away with anything

>user with shit sense of humor
I bet if I had said something about his penis or about niggers you'd be laughing tho.

No way he is a dick. Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=KmDYXaaT9sA

Why haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: lefhqh9mve
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

I thought all tv was shit

This guy ^^

He understands.

that doesn't make any sense. your income is taxed in separate buckets. more money = more money left over after taxes, always

Can we not discuss Conan on Yea Forums

I can see you're not rich, user. Go have a conversation with an accountant to see how it works.

a lot of comedians are very clownish and most, if not all, of the talk show hosts are no different

watch some clips of carson, he actually acts like a grown man and has some interesting conversations. he had great interviews with carl sagan in the 70s and 80s, and it's amazing that the nightly talk show back then was talking about science in a serious and intellectual way.

that hasn't happened on these talkshows for 20 years now. not sure if conan is a dick but he is a bit clownish, and often goes for low-hanging and easy jokes, which is confusing because he himself is apparently very educated and intelligent

there's still an alternative minimum tax. also, unless he's in the charity circuit, those dollars he gives to charity still won't make it back to him. it's gone either way.

the corruption that I think you're implying is when people give to their own charities or churches as tax-deductible expenses

They are programmed to appeal to the lowest common denominator (general mouth breathing public)

Acting like a clown makes them relatable to the viewer (monkey see monkey me)

Carson was a grown man engaging in compelling discourse and witty banter because that was the majority of the demographic who tuned in.

>Carson was a grown man engaging in compelling discourse and witty banter because that was the majority of the demographic who tuned in.

I did not know that.

Everyday is a school day.

Charlize Theron and Constance Wu (though i would def fuck the shit out of Constance Wu)

Watch an episode of Carson.
Then watch an episode of Colbert, Fallon or Kimmel.

Its black and white.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8 i r8

Attached: supercooltumblrmeme.jpg (460x690, 43K)

i hope charlize theron never finds a partner, ever and lives a lonely life

>tells someone else to watch Carson
>doesn't recognize one of Carson's most famous catch phrases.

HOOOOOOO!

do you know what skull&bones initiates go through at Yale?

Attached: 1520581113591-fourchan-pol-204165570.jpg (1200x812, 171K)

so you mean he's actually smarter than them
big whoop

more like jew and white

Simple giga is here

Attached: 322A333F-877A-4BAB-BA6E-3B23DE4DF72C.png (500x772, 173K)

keep drooling and clapping to your t.v god.

>Theron was in a three-year relationship with singer Stephan Jenkins until October 2001. Some of Third Eye Blind's third album, Out of the Vein, explores the emotions Jenkins experienced as a result of their breakup.[102][103]

>Theron began a relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend after meeting him on the set of the 2002 film Trapped. The couple lived together in Los Angeles and Ireland.[104] Theron split from Townsend in January 2010.[105]

>In December 2013, Theron began dating American actor Sean Penn. The two announced their engagement in December 2014. Theron ended their relationship in June 2015.[106]

oops even alpha sean penn 15 years older than her couldnt handle the bitch more than 6 months

Attached: 1537891386054-fourchan-b-781366499.jpg (786x1024, 92K)

Fucking kek

Pic related.

Attached: derrr.jpg (993x1254, 295K)

I guessing OP is Jimmy, he mad and will prob fake laugh at this allegation.

Like literally or figuratively?

yeah, most people don't get math. If you give money away, you have less of it. It's that simple. if you think you can make money doing this, then go ahead, give your money away to charity so you can write it off and have more some how...

Wow I sure am glad you circled that.

OP is not a celeb, and has no personality..

I like Scarlett and Natalie, I mean, they are crazy leftists, but I still kinda like them...

(I also like Michael Jacksons songs, he was a pedophile, but I like his songs.)

No worries dude.
Just being thorough.

I don't watch TV. I do remember hearing all about Carson growing up. That catch phrase is well known enough that even non-fans knew it.

AUTISM DETECTED

>shit personality
>posts Conan
Citation needed, I think he's a bretty cool dude, and nobody can provide any actual, credible links to any allegations.

Reference to this Zappa song:
youtube.com/watch?v=w-sREpqDiUo