Explain yourselves, why don't you have a cat?

Explain yourselves, why don't you have a cat?

Attached: cato.png (765x383, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\\invite\\AwgsfdZ
cathealth.com/behavior/inappropriate-behavior/2542-do-female-cats-spray
njherald.com/article/20181213/ARTICLE/312139975
heart.co.uk/yorkshire/news/local/cat-causes-house-fire-in-sheffield/
youtu.be/Rpo3a-ZNNjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in an apartment in the city, and I wouldn't force that life on a cat, it would be miserable!

I have a cat.

It would fight my dogs.

Cats are useless pieces of shit

1.I'm not gay
2. I have friends

I'm heterosexual.

But I do!
A gun too!
I am mostest happy.

Attached: BUT_I_DO.png (185x400, 44K)

We've got two

I have more cats than you.

I hate animals

I had a cat a long long time ago. It was a loving cat. My mother murdered it. My cat should have had a beautiful life, playing in the grass, climbing trees, laying in the sun, playing in paper bags. Instead, she had so much misery, and probably some I never knew about. I don't really know everything that happened to her while I was away at school.

It is my fault. I should have never mentioned there were kittens at the store. I should never have picked her. She didn't deserve her short life. She was so beautiful and I will never forgive myself.

And that's why I will never have another cat, because I couldn't bear it if something went wrong. Never again.

I do have cat, she is great.

Bro, and that's exactly why you should have another cat. So you can give her all the happiness your old cat didn't had. Be brave and get a cat. Love her and let it be your little princess.

Because they are assholes

Because my cat died at 11 months from a rare heart failure that could not be detected.

I have a cat...

Attached: IMG_20190530_090914~2.jpg (3476x2665, 1.07M)

I had a cat, but after it died i didnt get a new one since im allergic.

I have one temporarily. It’s my parents cat. It likes to wake up at 6 and scratch at open doors in my bedroom. I can’t wait for them to get back so I can return it

I don't, they're pieces of shit

Curious, what the cross in the background is used for.

For punishing the furball when its a naughty naughty kitty

Because the cat has a pet me instead.

Cats are like niggers, they are violent, lazy, and expect a handout from their master

I have a cat and she has a gun.

Well almost, not for the cat, obviously. but yeah behind the cat are the impact toys.

Your chance of getting a shitty cat is significantly higher than getting a shitty dog. Cats are mostly instinct and are very difficult to train, so for the most part you get what you get.

Cat crucifixion.

But I do

Attached: Z.jpg (1788x914, 581K)

same

Cuz they taste too good and I can't afford to keep buying them

>Explain yourselves, why don't you have a cat?
you don't own a cat. the cat owns you.

More then one

Attached: G.jpg (2011x993, 564K)

Drop a brick on it.for mom

Attached: 1559252876111m.jpg (1024x651, 83K)

I have one

Attached: IMG_2074.jpg (1500x1000, 293K)

this

I do. He is the best.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-04-17 at 21.35.20.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

I lost my cat we can't find her. Im sure someone stole her

Dogs are just cucked wolves

It ran away and found a new owner because it hated you

Nahhhh

Fact. Humans don't own cats, cats own their humans. If the cat was taken and wanted to be back with you, it would have been back by now. It obviously didn't like you or your home and decided to find some place else to live, with people it liked.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: zih6jvbop8
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Cats are shit tier animals.
Cats puke everywhere.
Cats stink up your house.
Cats shed on everything you love.
Cats claw you.
Cats bite you.
Cats knock shit over.
Cats are assholes.

FINAL SUMMATION? CATS ARE GARBAGE!

Because cats are a shit tier pet and carry a parasite that fucks with your brain, not to mention contributing to massive loss of life in indigenous species of bird.

>massive loss of life in indigenous species of bird.
This, fuck cats, and fuck egyptians for domesticating them, cats should just be big predators for British people to hunt in Africa

Cuz dogs are superior

no it wouldn't
cats do just fine indoors.

I got three of them motherfuckers.

so?
I'd love to own a nigger but I can't
so I have cats.

superior to niggers maybe
cats are far more intelligent than submissive poop eating cucks called dogs.

Dogs kill kids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Yeah just like dogs don't get stolen and stay with the people who took them. I don't know why you're so triggered that people like cats

Dogs bark for no reason
Dogs will destroy everything in your house if you leave for more than a few hours
Dogs need you to feed them
Dogs can't go to the bathroom by themselves
Dogs are cucked wolves

Cats can become attached to humans. If I go a week on vacation to come back home to my outdoor cats, they all are extremely excited and happy to see me.

Dogs are much easier to keep locked up if they're taken, cats, if they want out, they'll find a way

Pet ownership is immoral.

Cats are neat, but keeping any animal as a pet is an injustice to them.

Pick up an old street cat that's seen better days and wont last much longer on the streets. That's what I did and now hes enjoying a quiet retired life sleeping without fear.

>1.I'm not gay
>2. I have friends
Fake and gay

He is a formal cat in that tie

You're on Yea Forums, you are gay

One does not have a cat.... A cat has you...

Attached: 1557960306884.jpg (1476x1057, 64K)

Cats are a reflection of their humans

Rest your chest, its just a cat, bud.

Attached: Cat------.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Because they are delicious

Yeah like open doors with their paws

Cats will jump out of windows that dogs would die from if they tried it, people chain dogs up, nobody is really chaining a cat up apart from some weirdo. A cat will ninja passed you through an open door, you'd hear a dog coming from a mile away.

You sure like cherrypicking don't ya.

Because cats are assholes and dogs are better

Mine is dead by cancer last year. (Was 16yo)

My sweet little cat.

Attached: 20151109_192008.jpg (3264x1836, 1.02M)

Just like all your posts on Yea Forums

Just got my second (all black male). Work in progress.

Cute!!

900,000,000+ dogs in the world
200,000 wolves left
Seems like a pretty good propagation strategy to be useful and liked by humans. It isn't any more immoral than agriculture and millions of acres of corn.

Cause I don’t want anything else living in the house that shits inside and doesn’t suck my dick.

I have no respect for an animal that acts so temperamental while simultaneously being powerless to stop me from snapping its neck on a whim aside from causing a few annoying scratches

Explain why you're such a toxoplasmosis infested cuck that you'll clean the literal shit of a lifeform so inferior compared to you?

Attached: a83.jpg (285x279, 17K)

>Isn't gay and has friends
>Is posting in Yea Forums

Attached: 1421178113289.jpg (500x333, 136K)

1. Because I'm not some stupid female pining over lost love so need cats to justify my existence.
2. I hate the stench of cats and their kitty litter.
2a. I don't want to deal with kitty litter.

^ is obv a cat

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>Cats when domesticated will show gratitude and appreciation for receiving attention and being fed (something that domestic cats have learned)

Eat some cat shit.

Attached: AE5ABFD9-D63F-4FB9-98CC-ABD8B55907F4.jpg (750x706, 246K)

Fuck c*ts and d*gs, real men have birbs

Attached: windshield.webm (720x404, 1.88M)

>People with weakened immune systems are likely to experience headache, confusion, poor coordination, seizures, lung problems that may resemble tuberculosis or Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (a common opportunistic infection that occurs in people with AIDS), or blurred vision caused by severe inflammation of the retina (ocular toxoplasmosis). Young children and immunocompromised people, such as those with HIV/AIDS, those taking certain types of chemotherapy, or those who have recently received an organ transplant, may develop severe toxoplasmosis. This can cause damage to the brain (encephalitis) or the eyes (necrotizing retinochoroiditis). Infants infected via placental transmission may be born with either of these problems, or with nasal malformations, although these complications are rare in newborns. The toxoplasmic trophozoites causing acute toxoplasmosis are referred to as tachyzoites, and are typically found in bodily fluids.

Funny how cat cucks sperg out when someone refuses to be subservient to something that in nature would be spear practice. I'll abstain thanks, your sperm is the same as cat shit and I'd prefer not to weaken the gene pool thanks

Just like a regular girlfriend, and we still love them don't we.

I wouldn't want to clean a shit box.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (850x850, 351K)

i have a barn cat, cats are outside animals

You’re the one sperging out. Go get your self a pit bull that will chew your throat out.

> we
Speak for yourself you cat fag.

Cats are FAKE you fools. THEY AREN'T REAL!!!!! It's a goddamned CONSPIRACY created by the LIBERAL AGENDA to sell us small, weak DOGS and to convince women they don't need to marry or have children because they can just get a "Cat". WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! The liberal death machine is trying to depopulate the earth so they can have free reign over our environment like maniacal dictators!!!!!!! They're trying to harness the power of the ocean currents to create a hypersonic death beam that can teleport our planet to anywhere in the universe and DESTROY ALIEN WORLDS!!!!!!! We cannot allow them to get away with this!!!!!!!!!

How many minutes was it before you were last carrying around a man purse filled with kitty litter?

Fail argument

>Pointing out the health risks associated with living with a parasite spreading animal is sperging out
>Implying dogs, unlike cats, can't be trained to do what you want them to
You're the one insisting someone eat cat shit or get killed for having no interest in owning such an animal. Which is interesting considering that Toxoplasmosis rewires your brain to be subservient to cats. What's it like to be cucked to something that would eat you if it were several feet larger?

don't want to clean shit every week
don't want to be swarmed by cat hair
don't want a furball sitting on me whenever it wants
don't want to spend all my money on stuff like food, silly toys, and a veterinary that won't prevent it from dying of cancer because those shit do indeed die of cancer more that regular smokers

and i find silly anyone who would want to do all that. just to relieve its stress onto something because of how much pussies people are when it comes to face their problems themselves.

instead they pet a furball.

By humping everything they see. Shutting on your floor. Pissing everywhere. Stinks like shit. Right....

Attached: Cat_People-Nastassja_Kinski-Panther.jpg (599x400, 35K)

I have a cat. I also have another cat that seems bound and determined to join the family. That orange fucker camps outside the house and cries till the door opens then it tries to rush past whichever kid opened the damned door. On those occasions it's made it inside it has hidden in the basement.

The crazy fucking thing keeps killing off other neighborhood animals, eating one of the front legs, and dumps the carcass in front of the front door. I'm not just talking about rabbits and squirrels here either. I'm talking racoons, medium sized dogs, and in one case a baby fucking deer.

It's friendly as fuck but god damn is it a needy little bitch

excuses excuses

Attached: CatLover-Cat_Fucker_magazine-1.jpg (479x619, 82K)

Attached: CatLover-Cat_Fucker_magazine-2.jpg (431x557, 53K)

Cats can actually do lots of things, like detect cancer and guide the blind.

They just choose not to.

Explain yourself, why do you feel the need to pressure others in getting a cat

Because I hate those fuckers. Cats can't compete against dogs.

> inb4 cats are smarter
> inb4 cats are more independent

Cats just are there and you can't really do anything with them. You can't travel with a cat, you can't go on a hike with a cat...

> inb4 some obscure example of an idiot who travels with a cat and acts as if itbis a dog

Attached: R-1364841-1213245721.jpeg.jpg (300x299, 9K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x335, 28K)

They have to justify their own crappy life choices such as dealing with cat stench and shit by trying to put it onto others.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (925x1061, 645K)

You can kick it between some goalposts.

Attached: scabies.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Maybe they're cheesing on the downlow?

Attached: Cheesing.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Cat stench is only a problem if you have a male cat and don't have it denutted before it hits puberty. Ya know, or if you're a terribly dirty human being.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (560x435, 61K)

riiiiggghhht. You go justify living with one of those useless stinky things to yourself.

Cats are pointless, filthy degenerate shit stains that only compound your chores devoid of reciprocal love. Have you seen the difference between how dogs and cats treat their anons coming home after a prolonged vacation? I torture every cat that causes me any inconvenience.

haha, yeah... that's the other thing. Cats act as if they own the place. Sure they can bite and scratch. But just one good kick or twist and that's it.

Oh and yeah, I am talking about small dogs as well, fuck those too.

Would you live with a nigger? A cat is barely one step up.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (613x434, 68K)

>The smell of shit sitting in a box isn't smelly because it's literal shit in a box in your home
>You're just a dirty human being that's why the shit box is smelly, not because it's a box filled with shit

Attached: yapping_bitch_chihuahua.jpg (250x290, 16K)

Because he's infested with Toxoplasmosis

Depends on the breed, honestly. Any of the bobcat hybrids will follow you around like a dog will/respond to their name being called. The only real downside to those breeds is their higher than normal hunting instincts. They're only good pets if you don't have any other animals they'd see as prey in the area.

Have cat

Attached: FB_IMG_1559313729197.jpg (1072x1440, 193K)

Attached: duck.png (740x675, 45K)

Cats are not "cleanly" they piss and spray weird shit on the walls, (yes its worse when u havnt spayed them), also they carry disease.
There is a reason why people shoot these fuckers on the countryside, and a lot in australia.

They are disguisting. But pretty cute, just like mice are cute sometimes. They do eat shit animals though so they are fine to have for the outdoors.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

If there's shit in the box, you're a dirty human being. You're supposed to clean the box several times a day if you have one. That said, it's a lot easier just to door train them. They take to that faster than dogs do as well.

I have two cats
One I got for mice and one my sister abandoned

Attached: IMG_20190330_114840938.jpg (2448x3264, 1.05M)

>Imagine having this much hate for cats
You don’t get that what I said was a remark. Yeah you are a sperg. People live with cats their entire lives and die healthy as can be. Your points aren’t valid and I get it you would rather suck a dogs dick. Fuck off.

I really fucking like cats, I wish the reddit faggots didn't shit up the idea of owning a cat.

And you still can't take a cat to any cool place. You can camping with a dog and he will stay close to you. A cat would just get some sort of anxiety attack and just run off.

Cats are fine in barns, taking care of a mice/rat problem, but there is no reason to have one at home.

Only male cats spray piss and that's if they're not fixed or around other males

Attached: Dead_cat_1380899.jpg (3072x2304, 1.9M)

Free road kill?

Not only males you fucking idiot

cathealth.com/behavior/inappropriate-behavior/2542-do-female-cats-spray

Add this to postmortem-predation

"fluffy doesn't love you"

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0379073897001126-gr1.jpg (358x549, 50K)

>You're a dirty human being for allowing an animal that shits in a box and forces you to clean it to shit in said box while you're at work and come home to a house smelling like cat shit despite not physically being there
>Just train them to go outside and continue the mass murder of indigenous birds by an invasive species, this is in no way bad for the local ecosystem

Why are catcucks like this?

In that case I own two niggers, and noone cares.

....oh another thing.

Cats fucking reek. I am very sensible to smell, and I rather smell a dirty dog than a cat anytime.

>He checks a box several times a day to make sure there isn't shit in it, if there is he immediatly begins to handle said shit with a dinky spatula kicking up particles/molecules into the air to dispose of said shit
Does you own Kot, or does Kot own you?

Attached: shittykitty.jpg (474x632, 55K)

>Not wanting to own an animal that spreads parasites, smells, and is generally useless is hating them
>This makes you a sperg as well
>People living with cats and dying with an asymptomatic parasite in their brain is 'healthy as can be' and not a valid point

It's interesting that you suggest some kind of bestiality because Toxoplasmosis actually rewires the brain to find cats more attractive, this has been observed in mice and humans as well. Funny that you can't imagine someone owning another animal without some kind of deviant sexual fetish. Very interesting
>Fuck off
Or what, you'll keep trying to post SaSaY comments like some kind of facebook tier cumdumpster?

Adding to the "cat's jump out of windows":
Cats terminal speed isn't mortal, they might break bones if they fall on hard surfaces but they won't die instantaneously.
If they fall on grass from no matter what height they will be fine almost always.

Of course nobody cares that's because nobody wants to be around that stench or the cat shit.

My apartment flat-out doesn't allow cats. :(

Actually, indoor cats are best cats. If you raise them from kittens to never set foot outside, they're happy not to. And they don't go around killing things and bringing them in. I grew up with a cat and she used to bring me dead mice from around the house, though.

You can teach your cat to pee/poop in the bathroom, there's a thing you can buy that teaches them that, have to try that, just too lazy.

Attached: Halp.jpg (2896x2896, 657K)

1. Because I'm not home enough to take care of one.
2. No other reason needed.

Useless, yes, but they're better pets as companions than dogs. Dogs are just so needy and they follow you around constantly. A cat is more independent and unlikely to follow you into the bathroom. Cats are super chill pets.

That's because your landlord doesn't want to have to pay for cleaning out cat piss and rotten crap from their shit and scratching on walls. Own your own place then pay for that stuff yourself.

May be true on paper, but haven't heard a case ever, like saying red meat gives cancer. Yea, but what are the chances?

I have 2 cats and a small dog, the dog is a needy bitch, while cats are more laid back but still give cuddles at least once a day.

Nice attempts at going for a trigger. You’re level 100 at being obese in your mothers basement. The next time you decide to try and troll don’t spew so hard.

>What are the chances of the horrible side effects of Toxoplasmosis that have been documented, thus allowing us to know it can cause Necrotizing Retinochoroiditis or Encephalitis happening?
>I've never heard of these recorded scientific evidence ever occurring so it must not happen

>I can't refute any of these points
>I'll call them fat, that will show them
Level with me, are you a woman? You're either a woman or some kind of soyboy. The type cadence and lack of ability to confront evidence leads me to believe you're one of the two. Most likely a woman

Cat lovers are like these ants with fungal parasites coming out of their heads. They're fucked and are incapable of knowing it because the parasite prevents them from knowing it.

Attached: ant_w_fungal_parasite.jpg (1500x1000, 47K)

I have two, this is one of them.

Attached: 20180822_163725.jpg (1060x1958, 1.12M)

>t. careless owner
Legally they have to replace the carpet every time someone moves out. The rest of the stuff you mentioned is just the result of bad training.
If you potty-train the cat and make sure they have a scratching post that they enjoy using, they're totally non-destructive.

Having a cat is literally the easiest thing in the world. Put out a litter box, dump and replace the litter every week, hide some toys around the house, give them plenty of water and feed them twice a day. How is this so hard for some people?

I’m surprised you haven’t told me about how many trendies you have on a daily basis. Where’s your excessive 20inch masterflex dildo? Is it up your ass already? Holy shit you’re one gay ass faggot.

I feel like they would be too much trouble

Fun fact: Dog owners are significantly more likely to engage in sexual activity with their pets than cat owners are.
Fun fact: Cat owners are typically more intelligent albeit socially awkward than dog owners.
Fun fact: Dog people are perverted and retarded fucks.

I didn't say they don't happen, don't put things I didn't say o to my mouth, I said the chances are so slim they shouldn't be a deciding factor.

That depends on jurisdiction and whether any security deposit is enough to cover cat damage.

This.

Attached: 20190515_094926.jpg (2592x1944, 1.54M)

>Telling them to eat cat poop, suck dog dicks, and fat has had no effect in disproving the health risks of Toxoplasmosis
>I know I'll say they're gay
>I'll keep saying things that obviously aren't true to the person posting this, that will show them
Tits or gtfo. You can even write "wow who hurt you incel" on them if you want

>whether any security deposit is enough to cover cat damage.
It's a cat, not a fucking gorilla. They're not going to burn the place down.

can someone rate my cat?
pic related.

Attached: 1537312280846.jpg (1024x1004, 38K)

Fair enough, but when the chance of something happening is your children's eyes rotting out of their skull what percentage of risk do you find acceptable?

>I have a cat.

gusic/10

Cats have toxoplasmosis, fuck that

>I have a cat...

I bet your girlfriends husband takes care of all the chores you’re supposed to do. Has it really been that long since you’ve left your man cave? You’re a pathetic man child.

Fire burns Newton apartment complex; 13 residences damaged
njherald.com/article/20181213/ARTICLE/312139975
The cat survived

>Man child
Hahaha oh wow you really are a woman aren't you? Only a woman could be so irrational to get this upset at someone not wanting to own something useless and valuing their health over something that's dead weight. That's why you make everything about sexuality, appearance, and desirability as a mate right? No wonder you're one of those cat ladies that gets upset at someone not wanting cats

erm, you know, the reason why people won't engage sexual acts with cats as often is probably just related to the size of their genitalia... you could fuck a husky, fucking a Maine Coon however, is not really possible, unless it is as tiny as yours.

Cat causes house fire in Sheffield
A cat is being blamed for causing a fire and explosion at a house in Sheffield.
heart.co.uk/yorkshire/news/local/cat-causes-house-fire-in-sheffield/

>probably just related to the size of their genitalia
The most common animal attractions for zoophiles are dogs, horses and donkeys.

>fucking a Maine Coon however, is not really possible, unless it is as tiny as yours.

yay Yea Forums

>Hahaha oh wow you really are a woman aren't you? Only a woman could be so irrational to get this upset at someone not wanting to own something

Only a bitch gets upset at the internet. You don't get out much do you?

You’re such an Incel man child. Go back to playing your Nintendo switch. Yea Forums is for grown ups, not fat ugly rejects like you.

Just think of the degenerate folk that think sarah jessica parker (SJP) is attractive. If it was a choice between a cat and SJP, I'd go for the cat.

Attached: 016.jpg (450x350, 21K)

>>Hahaha oh wow you really are a woman aren't you? Only a woman could be so irrational to get this upset at someone not wanting to own something
>Only a bitch gets upset at the internet. You don't get out much do you?

youtu.be/Rpo3a-ZNNjc

>fucks cats
>trying to deflect
good job there user

I didn't watch whatever that was. You are still a sad man child. If you had a personality you could have women in your life. But your boring as fuck. You also get upset by Yea Forums.

Just give up. You have failed.

>Incel
Aw, Bitch, Go Home

Obvious samefag is obvious

You realize that trying to act like a tough guy in response to bantz on Yea Forums only makes it more obvious that you're a woman right? I mean aside from being unable to accept facts about something that's bad for you, that was already a dead give away. You keep trying to take stabs in the dark hoping to find some insecurity or huge flaw by just making shit up, another female trait. Your complete inability to accept a different opinion forcing you to stomp your feet and try to invent realities about the person who disagrees with you, reducing everything down to fuckability and sexual prowess, simply isn't something men do. Typical woman, can't defeat you physically, can't defeat you intellectually, so they have to try in vain to ruin your day somehow

>Is such a cuck beta loser that he has to watch a dog fuck his girlfriend to get off
I always do a great job. You’re not welcome.

Make me lol.

You failed little boy. Try again when you grow a pair.

Attached: B7851086-76F9-44FE-83C6-71E655E99A53.jpg (750x233, 107K)

I can tell that you do a great job by the look of satisfaction on the cats you live with.

>oof

Try again. If only you had social skills and a personality you might have stood a chance. But here you are getting upset at the internet.

Go for a walk user.

Attached: Incelssatly.jpg (927x627, 64K)

Shit I got 6 rescues lol

Attached: PhotoGrid_1533730900051.jpg (1024x1024, 467K)

>You also get upset by Yea Forums

Attached: 1553313352017.jpg (550x550, 244K)

I can tell who isn’t satisfied and that’s you. Stay triggered you fucking virgin.

I don't want my stuff smelling like cat piss

Failed at what exactly? Other anons in this thread are also calling you out as a woman. In response all you can do is keep throwing out cliches and hoping something sticks.

Oh so you're a white knight, how many times do you think you'll have to say I'm upset before she sleeps with you?

Cats that go outside will die and have shorter life expectancies. Plus an indoor cat could live just fine in an apartment lol

Attached: 44CF9B49-D341-432A-96A0-2AF1343DDC24.jpg (1036x720, 110K)

I do

Lol that cat says it all

Attached: FAC8DF95-BB6A-4A7D-B771-91087F5AB007.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Kek

Attached: 86EDCEB4-6192-40F9-8679-FA24E170B372.jpg (625x351, 55K)

Those 2 longhair tabbies are beautiful

You’re a hero

Attached: 0820FE1D-2DEF-4CDC-B96E-6C78E46576B7.jpg (1024x1021, 78K)

You’re a living failure of a man and you’ll never be able to pleasure a woman with your 2 centimeter baby cock. Kill your self now before a woman gets disappointed when she sees you with your pants down.

>Oh so you're a white knight, how many times do you think you'll have to say I'm upset before she sleeps with you?

Getting a bit flustered? Is that all you have? user you have being mentally bested. You got upset and lost control. You sperg'd out with a wall of cringe text and we all had a laugh.

Stop posting, it's an anonymous board, we don't know who you are. Go back to anime and fap. We won't judge you for being a lesser, salty man.

Attached: 1366046576044.jpg (320x320, 85K)

>doesnt have a gf to watch get fucked by fido

I thought about that for a long time before loneliness really got to me and I caved. And I have to say a cat can be happy in a small apartment, as long as you play with them regularly and bring him new things/toys (what people call enrichment). Like other user said, a kitten will not be used to large areas yet and can grow up just fine, if you keep them entertained. Poles with ropes so they can climb, use your ceiling area if you have enough height, I mean wood planks and all so they have the high ground... Cats love that, you just have to take care of them.

They both died. We're looking

Litter boxes

Yeah you’d prefer a bull over a dog wouldn’t you? Stay salty.

Again with the making everything about sex, please continue to prove my point that you're obviously a woman. You're so hostile in response to being called out as that and someone not liking cats. Don't you feel embarrassed that you're such a cliche that someone on an anonymous imageboard can tell you're a chick? Sad

Has she sucked you off yet? I'm rooting for you bro. Hey if you call me a misogynist she might let you act out some rape fantasies. I believe in you guy

I have two kitters!

Attached: IMG_20170316_155738.jpg (1920x2560, 859K)

>Again with the making everything about sex, please continue to prove my point that you're obviously a woman. You're so hostile in response to being called out as that and someone not liking cats. Don't you feel embarrassed that you're such a cliche that someone on an anonymous imageboard can tell you're a chick? Sad

I'm a jellyfish. But for some reason I know what crosswalks look like

Post medusa stage or gtfo then

Yet you still say words that don't mean a thing. Well little guy i'm letting you have the last word. Your ego is in over drive and you deserve a little something. You failed but everyone gets to win!

I'm sure there is a wwyd thread you can take your frustration out in.

Attached: 1328218066294.png (504x480, 147K)

How often do you go outside, let me guess it’s been over 20 years since you’ve left your basement and spoken with someone not over the internet? You’re going to die alone, you know that right? You’re such a virgin Incel loser. You probably care about nothing. You should jump into traffic.

This little kitten was the most adorable thing..

Attached: received_1270066136456320.jpg (1152x2048, 428K)

Bro BRO
You can't just bring up sexually deviant things infront of the girl you're trying to get suck you off. The key is maintaining the moral highground. I'm still rooting for you but you're totally blowing it here

This was Rusty. He was destined to become Firestar. He was my favorite cat...I miss him..

Attached: IMG_20160903_151946258.jpg (2560x1440, 589K)

My cat was an outdoor car when I adopted him and he's doing just fine as an indoor. He'll do his best to sneak out, but he only got out once so far this year.

Attached: IMG_20161022_171056749_HDR.jpg (2560x1440, 684K)

Attached: IMG_20161004_161742932_HDR.jpg (1440x2560, 421K)

More stabs in the dark, do you really believe you can just say stuff about someone and it's true? I bet you're one of those Metoo sluts too. Typical mindset of that kind really.

Oh oh oh next tell me I've never slept with a woman, that's a classic

Ok, and?

Not the person whose acting out, dude il he just wants attention. The absolute worst thing you could do to him is completely ignore him

You’re still going? Grow up already.

Do you cat lovers put a lot of time into their names? T.S. Eliot at least make some money from it.

The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter,
It isn’t just one of your holiday games;
You may think at first I’m as mad as a hatter
When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.
First of all, there’s the name that the family use daily,
Such as Peter, Augustus, Alonzo, or James,
Such as Victor or Jonathan, George or Bill Bailey —
All of them sensible everyday names.
There are fancier names if you think they sound sweeter,
Some for the gentlemen, some for the dames:
Such as Plato, Admetus, Electra, Demeter —
But all of them sensible everyday names.
But I tell you, a cat needs a name that’s particular,
A name that’s peculiar, and more dignified,
Else how can he keep up his tail perpendicular,
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
Of names of this kind, I can give you a quorum,
Such as Munkstrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat,
Such as Bombalurina, or else Jellylorum —
Names that never belong to more than one cat.
But above and beyond there’s still one name left over,
And that is the name that you never will guess;
The name that no human research can discover —
But THE CAT HIMSELF KNOWS, and will never confess.
When you notice a cat in profound meditation,
The reason, I tell you, is always the same:
His mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation
Of the thought, of the thought, of the thought of his name:
His ineffable effable
Effanineffable
Deep and inscrutable singular Name.

Honestly I'm surprised no one has gone with that approach yet, I'm very clearly just shitposting and trying to get a rise out of people. Femanon bought it though and keeps thinking by regurgitating leftbook insults she's somehow winning. Something something IQ differences between genders something

>Post medusa stage or gtfo then
No. this stone age message board has no drag-n-drop and I can barely drag-n-drop a salsa loaded tortilla chip into my mouth at this point.

Find your own medusa stage shit. it exists, so why did you interrupt my stupor in the first place, fuckwad

Attached: 1554097909752.jpg (511x340, 24K)

Nigga cat

Because they're shit animals that are only owned by shit people.

Booo, that's not nearly enough sass. Don't you know more belting insults? Try calling me a faggot again. Observing how people who can't handle a different opinion on a pet ownership is interesting

What's stone aged about it?
Not enough pop ups ads for you?

>drag-n-drop a salsa loaded tortilla chip into my mouth
>mouth
I bet you don't even have a medusa stage you liar, I can't believe I've been catfished

Attached: Jelly_cc11.jpg (1024x681, 80K)

>What's stone aged about it?
>Not enough pop ups ads for you?

Too many insufferable faggots, actually

>Too many insufferable faggots
>On Yea Forums
Honestly what were you expecting?

This is /b and nobody is forcing you to be here and to love your cats.

>British shorthair gang

>Honestly what were you expecting?
Touché

I already have Toxoplasma gondii, don't need a cat anymore.

> need
You're a junkie.
Keep telling yourself that, what's next for you heroin?
When was the last time you huffed cat shit and went to buy your cats some frisky feast?

I haz cats, this be one of them

Attached: marley.jpg (599x448, 42K)

Yes. This. The T. gondii is strong in this one.

That's a good cat. It's feeding the hive. You're the hive.

Toxoplasmosis Gondi

I used to hunt with a cat. I hunted squirrels in Alaska, and it was very useful as a retriever.

With effort and CBT counseling, it is possible to overcome cognitive dissonance. I have become able to acknowledge my biases, and infestation with T. gondii.

T. gondii has consequences that are nearly ubiquitous that affect behaviour. The esoteric and dramatic health impacts are practically irrelevant, as the behavioural affects are significant.

Women become whorish and men violently aggressive, or whiny bitches, depending on testosterone levels. Fight me instead of whining like a bitch.

Sheep.

Several years ago. However my opioid addiction remains constant.