How to painlessly an hero?

How to painlessly an hero?

Attached: Suicide-.png (850x510, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

photo.goodreads.com/documents/1240860240books/52635.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heroin

Sounds timely. I'm looking for instantaneous.

gun

Overdose on Fentanyl.

Suffocate on helium. Its similar enough to oxygen that your body doesn't know the difference and you just drift off

Side note: don't kill yourself, man. Times are hard. But death isn't the answer

Attached: an heroan.gif (480x270, 926K)

It's a multiple choice question with more than one correct answer.

go back in time and kill your grandfather

hold ur breath til u die

Helium asphixia

that dosent work faggot, u just pass out

headbutt a train

Calling the suicide hotline is painless.

question for everyone, what percentage of these faggots creating these threads do you think actually do it? (not op)

Attached: igh56frted.webm (202x360, 1.67M)

>blackmagic.webm

Attached: 1559272766064.png (380x467, 14K)

Burning in Hell will not be painless.

Static elec. Stupid nigger is going to give himself cancer.

Trap bag and pills. But make sure nobody's around to stop it half way or you'll end up with severe, irreparable brain damage.

Yes, Hell. Eternal punishment for misdeed. "..devised by a mind that understood exquisitely, the nature of suffering..." as Barker puts it.

Attached: devildrunk.jpg (700x688, 49K)

gun

"The prisoners were allowed to see into the world they had once occupied. Their resting places, when they were not enduring..."

photo.goodreads.com/documents/1240860240books/52635.pdf

Like less than 1%. There are easier ways of finding much more trustworthy information on the subject if he was serious about it. I mean, would you trust Yea Forums to kill you off painlessly? I wouldn't.
It probably just some 16 year old trying to prove to himself that he's troubled to justify his own insecurities.

Thin plastic wire between his face and the table.

shotgun to the head, OD on an opiate or if you just want quick and painless look up how to make an exit bag.
Or the best thing you could do is not fucking kill yourself because it's the most pointless thing one could possibly do.