Outer space and Globe earth is for the easily fooled indoctrinated sheeple

Outer space and Globe earth is for the easily fooled indoctrinated sheeple.

Attached: Flat Earth truth.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globus_cruciger
youtube.com/watch?v=zczK51l9w6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
youtu.be/HFj7gNh3yOM
youtu.be/WVTgP-KpyRc
youtu.be/NqOQ_BCtqUI
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8
youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68
youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg
discordapp.com\\invite\\AwgsfdZ
youtu.be/usyGwSa4FdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

correct

Don't listen to nasa, or the govt, the media, or the so called scientists! They want to keep you in the dark, believing the lie that the earth is flat like a completely ignorant fool, but I have news... It's not. They're all in it together you see, in a massive global conspiracy to keep us blindly convinced that the earth is flat and that we can never get past the ice wall anyway, or make it halfway past the elephants, (Not to mention the turtles). This is of course to force us to work jobs in their companies buying their products, when our proper place is living on the backs of the giant turtle and eating the space parasites that it of course occasionally collects on its travels through the cosmos

We did.

It's a spheroid.
Moron.

So is that a fish eye lens or is the first picture showing a curved horizon?

Explain why the water drains in different directions with the northern and southern hemisphere in context to a flat earth

I'd bump but I'm not retarded enough.

Its blurry. but its flat and the camera is at a slight angle is all. the right side is taller than the left.

These nigger will uncurve any picture even if it is non fisheye.

To all flat earth fag. Why? Why would people lie? Go trough so much trouble, for something so small?

>what is perspective

Explain where the curved water is and why the horizon will always rise to eye level no matter how high we go. If we were on a ball lol

>PERSPECTIVE

Attached: 59607_9a6ettpw3ayhiou_full.jpg (480x360, 78K)

Attached: DERP.jpg (604x648, 110K)

Attached: 85260316.jpg (829x717, 132K)

Attached: 5xif7TH.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Well... or perhaps for those who dabble in basic maths and have eyes?

Attached: globetard.jpg (877x675, 95K)

Same guy from the other thread, do you not know what a lightyear is?

The bible is open to interpretation you know that right?

A lightyear is something that is a part of your religion.

Attached: 01AboutDistance.png (800x866, 472K)

They're literally not. The visible stars change throughout the year. The north star and other stars close to the center of view are still visible from the northern hemisphere, but the rest of the night sky changes.

Now you explain to me why Australia sees a different set of stars never visible from the northern hemisphere if the Earth is flat.

The bible was never mentioned. The concept of god doesn't fall into the bible. You know that right?

No a unit of measurement is not part of any religion

Of course I do. Do you know what a light year is?

Attached: 71kyt519XRL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 30K)

TIME TO PARTY HARD!!

Attached: 1557991487022.gif (800x430, 897K)

You have no concept of how direction works on a Flat earth.

which only applies to your made up space religion.

Indeed i do so which god obviously not the jeudeo-christian so what god?

>hot spot
That's a sand bank
>water finds its level and doesn't curve
It does curve, go to a port and watch a deporting ship disappear under the horizon.
>angle of rays
Prisms are a thing, and clouds act as one.
>horizon is always flat
No it isn't.

pi is the ratio of a circles radius to its circumference. It is an infinite number. Therefore, the closer you zoom in to a circles edge, the flatter it will appear to be. Earth is not a perfect circle, and flat it is not.

.....no no its not we can use this to determine distance with the speed of light

What is "empirical evidence".
How does it apply to this discussion?
Enjoy.

A unit of measurement to determine distance

So no matter how high we go we never see curvature. But at the same time, ships disappear under the horizon due to the curve?? LOL. Thats a sun spot dude. The horizon is always flat. show me curvature

thats relative

Flat Earthers around the globe, unite!

the distance of what. give me an example

look up the himawari-8 satellite

fake pictures. you are easily fooled

We can you youll juat refute it as photoshop fisheye lens or other shit so I'll make it simple heres a picture of a hand holding the tip of the effiel tower its proof that giants exist

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 8K)

The new friends are enjoying this thread I see

Stars in the sky we see them but a telescope can go to where the star isnat and show nothing is there. It took that long for the light of that star to reach earth

To what?

lol you make no points. Nasa are liars and all photos of earth are admitted cgi composites by them. Yes fish eye lens exist and are easy to spot

it doesn't you dumb fuck

>global conspiracy
kek

Attached: curve.jpg (1341x791, 227K)

No my point is giants exist prove me wrong

imagine being so desperate for human interaction that you pretend to be retarded

This post made me curious about crepuscular beams, 3 seconds of google later:
>So these rays are not vertical. They are in fact strongly oblique to earth's surface. The apparent spread is entirely due to perspective, and an example of a vanishing point

Attached: ccf59202542242ecfbbfae8ce22a719f.jpg (600x436, 37K)

Since the measurement itself is the distance light travels in a vacuum over the course of a year it's not, even if the speed of light changes based upon the medium through which it moves.

so you are using nonsense pseudoscience and basing your calculations of your religion assuming you can calculate the distance of a "star" due to your belief in space. You just keep referencing your religion. They are just luminaries in the sky we know nothing about. We can zoom into them just fine and they flash colors.

You can pull boats back into sight with high power cameras right when you see them go over the so called curve. Wait for the boat to supposedly disappear and bring it back in with your camera. Of course not ur cellphone camera dummy! By a real one.

....except that some have already blown up and we can still see them in the sky with our own eyes

Attached: 1-day-night-day-day-day-day-day-day-day-26047005.png (500x774, 73K)

My cock if flat proof me wrong

It's a reflection of light. Basically it's a mirage. It's not really the boat.

So do you deny nasa admits all photos of earth are computer composites?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globus_cruciger

Fucking NASA. Traveling back in time and imposing their ideas on the Middle Ages.

Attached: Imperial_Orb_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.jpg (1280x1707, 400K)

But dont you know the earth is only 800 miles from the sun

You have no concept of flat earth and its sun.

Attached: Sponge.jpg (500x366, 63K)

you have no concept of the round earth and the solar system

Who comes up with this retarded shit?

Remember when the Greeks realized the earth was a globe and proved it with maths? How do you rationalize the existence of ancient proofs?

I dont they admit theyre composites but i dont think you know what that word means

As opposed to what? 10 years of YouTube conspiracy indoctrination?

He doesn't.

They think theyre wrong cause they be ancient retards

Look at this flat basketball

Attached: A0qHGoi.jpg (3056x2292, 1.32M)

>The horizon is always flat and rises to eye level, which is impossible on a ball!
Unless that ball is really, really, really big

Could you imagine being less rational than the ancient Greeks of all people?

Its not cgi composites at all. It is a composite image but no cgi involved

everyone knows this globe earth is a meme

Or even looks really, really, really big

Apparently so, ive been to a flat earth convention and they're mouth breathing retards

Careful guys, if we make those flat earthers angry, they all might gather up together in one spot to protest, and we'll all slide right off the planet and into outer space

Attached: JrS53-detail-flat-earth-2x.jpg (960x960, 115K)

These poor sheep, they will convince themselves of anything to keep that convenient lie . They will realize and wake up in there lifetimes. I have hope.

Show picture of the edge of the earth, or show me how u knock on the dome, or else u r a delusional faggot with iq of 3 and u cant understand your senses fool u and that things r more complex than u think, but u try to stay relevant and not be called an idiot, so u join a group of gullible retards, as if popularity of your wrongness will make it correct

I really like that whenever I post this it is completely ignored by flat earth brainlets.

Nothing to say about that, hmm?

Outer space doesn't exist with Flat earth you indoctrinated npc lol

isn't that exactly what you are doing

It couldnt be more pathetic. We dont bother responding to that nonsense.

Water forms a sphere in zero gravity.

Lol.

Attached: 1548078228653.gif (245x168, 795K)

Sheep nothing you cant even explain a solar eclipse in a flat earth something weve just recently had

Please haaaaaalp :( I have to make a doodoo real bad :(

Can someone "prove" with their magic "science" how it is impossible the earth is flat?
>protip you cant because math is meaningless outside of the cartesian context

I take photos of earth all the time that aren't composites, flat earth debunked

if you're on a spaceship and i'm on earth and we both have synchronized timers set for 1 year and you blast off at light speed and your ship stops dead at 1 year. Are you going to be 1 light year away from me when my timer stops? or will you still be travelling?

All the different countries in the world that are able to shoot satellites in space. They don't agree an jack shit. But they are all pretty adamant on keeping the flat earth a secret. Amiright?

For what reason exactly?

If the earth is flat, where do gravity comes from

ez, it's god turning the sun off for 10 minutes.
>hurr durr God can't do that/doesn't exist
I have an ancient book that tells me otherwise
>beat that athiests

Not saying he couldnt but your telling me god moved the moon for ten minutes to block out the sun?

If outer space doesn't exist, how do satellites stay up?

ever spin a hard boiled egg?

they dont.. they're free falling

how?

If outer space doesn't exist with flat earthers, where do meteorites come from? is there some other flat earther launching rocks with a catapult somewhere into the sky?

Well?

relative to the person on earth you are 1 ly away.
relative to you the person is infinitly far away because the timestate of an object does not progess at the speed of light. If you take 1 year to mean any equivalent dimensional transposition (ie. not just the conventional "spacetime" your timestate will evaluate independantly from the other observer causing a fundamental divergence. Your entire timeline will "dissapear" from the other observer's timeline. (this is meerly a specific case)

Its funny when these clueless literal sheeple try and "debunk" or make points on flat earth. when at the same time they know nothing about flat earth and just show there ignorance on the subject. imagine trying to debate someone who knows nothing on the other side and only theres. They will not let go of there indoctrinated space/gravity delusion with there made up math equations and pseudoscience. They believe in space because there government and tv tells them. Its impossible to have conversations with these people. Thats why we beg them to just research it themselves. But there precious egos and weak minded brains cannot comprehend being lied to this intensely.

Attached: Sheeple.jpg (480x480, 39K)

no he just turned it off like a flashlight

why didn't russia spill the beans in the cold war

theyre going so fast they fall around the earth. Its not perfect perpetual free fall tho. The ISS has to constantly fire itself to higher altitude because it slows down from atmospheric drag

if the earth is flat, wouldnt all the wind just blow in the same direction at once? or is there some giant mystical dude doing all the blowing?

Attached: wind-god-260nw-550838314.jpg (370x280, 16K)

But we can observe the moon moving eclipsing the sun so no. Also you can see it being gradual

But earth isnt flat, so...

They still exist within Earth's gravity well but the speed and angle at which they are falling prevent them from actually coming down to Earth for long periods of time. If, for instance, a satellite is geosynchronous with the Earth, it is falling at a speed where it remains effectively stationary above the Earth. Think of it as firing off a cannon - the cannonball has a certain amount of air time before it comes crashing back down to the ground. Satellites are basically cannonballs that are moving so fast (aided by the far FAR thinner atmosphere and greatly reduced gravity) that their air time is much, much longer.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: a3QNKor_700b.jpg (605x667, 44K)

Ive read several articles on flatearth.org would you say its the leading source for "facts" on flat earth. And if it is explain to me how an eclipse works on flat earth cause it does not tell you on there

>gave up
its over, guys. Spherical earth supported

We have flat earth members all around the globe!

>falling at the speed of 0
how?

But under a flat earth dont the moon and sun rotate around earth so doesnt that make earth stationary?

Attached: fooled.jpg (214x236, 9K)

Attached: The average human.png (721x722, 342K)

lmao you actually believe that Austria see's different stars?

whos to say God didnt use his hand to cover the lens. Its a point source afterall

LOL, imagine thinking the earth was flat.

Water curves dumb fuck. Take a ball right now and run some water over it. It curves around the fucking ball dumbass.

Well?

And? If the Earth is flat and the sun is above it the sun will be visible from everywhere.

LOL flat earthers btfo ... again

Well his hand looked awfully like the big white rock in the sky right mow in America

Rimmer

Yes, austria sees different constellatons than australia

Oh youre absolutely right just quoting one of the many retarded things that gets spouted

but by that thinking, that would mean the earth has enough gravitational pull to keep the sun and moon rotating, in which we should be dead from all that gravity weight

You fucking loser you believe in the earth? We're in a Sim you fuckin dork! What a goddamn fag next you're gonna tell me the moon is real

Uve got an eclypse now?

> you have no concept of how otherworldly physical work in my fictional reality

You could apply your argument to explain how Harry Potter is a work of non-fiction

Why does gravity decrease with the radius squared? Doesn't that seem a bit arbitrary to you?

No im saying his hand looked like the moon dont be a retard if youre gonna troll troll right

I bet they beleive Australia is a real place.

lol the eclipse. ill bet the flat earthers are gonna say our shadows are fake too

Attached: 24d9ca126b8467a3e2222a0fa977112e.jpg (720x1280, 156K)

The moon is God's left nut. His right is the sun.
>this is elementary stuff if youv'e read my magic book

I've never seen a real shadow

>Don't listen to nasa, or the govt, the media, or the so called scientists!

You mean 71 different space agencies around the globe with hundreds of thousands of employees are all lying to you? Right?

>what is forced perspective

Under a flat earth model cant be cause the moon and sun nevef are around each other
user...have....have you found a THIRD MODEL TO EXPLAIN THE UNIVERSE?!?

Pure cringe seeing people talk about flat earth showing they know NOTHING about flat earth and its side. Pure ignorance and indoctrinated delusions in the chat

Attached: DRYSXg4UQAAztxN.jpg (1200x1200, 149K)

None of them are real people. They are all actors/robots designed and controlled by bill and hillary clinton. The evidence is out there. The patterns all connect. You just have to put in the time to connect it all.

And yet thats a flat earth belief

I have you have yet to refute a singal point made

>gravity weight
>the whole post
What? U r not talking, u r listing words

Turns out the earth is even flatter

Thats what I""M saying
>the magic book commands me to spread the word

Are you saying that if i walked that distance, of 1 light year (provided i could live that long) i would find you waiting right at my 1 ly distance even tho in relation to me it took you longer than my 1 light year?

Wheres the rest of the arm?

One thing is totally sure about flat earthers : their sexual and social life is a fake

Every time you go past 250 miles you get "sleepy" then the map loads and renders where you "traveled" this is second grade shit !!!

Yes, I call it: "the testicular model".
It is referenced in Jebidiah 6:9
>educate yourself

I dunno dude i just saw earths moon during thst eclipse

why would they lie about the shape of the earth?

But hand of god

>the horizon rises to eye level
what does that even mean? what if i look up?

If the earth is flat, does that mean the stars are flat like glitter also?

Attached: close-up-of-star-shaped-glitter-ilona-nagy.jpg (900x600, 154K)

Oh great user you must teach and spread the word only a prophet could have deciphered something so articulate

Youre right which is why i was saying it was just the moon

assuming the case where We both start at the same time but I travel at the speed of light for 1 of your years (from your persepctive) while you travel at some slower non-luminal speed, you would find me at 1ly. BUT while I was trvelling the speed of light, my timestate would not have evaluated with respect to you. meaning I did not age for an entire year of your time. Of course the amount of time it takes for you to travel to me would add time because the relative velocity is non-zero between us. This would be negligable however.

Lol. Great trol topic. Flat earth.. Lol.. We are gonna fall of the edge

And show us were your fucking wall of ice is!!!
If it exists why dont you have at least one bad picture of it?
It is because flat earthers are fat ass who never get beyond Ohio?

Ohio is the center of the universe so why would I ever leave it?
Have you ever been to anarctica?
>nope

well, don't get cut on yours, kiddo

So if the earth truly is the center of the universe how does it keep the sun and moon rotating around it cause i read up on the flatearth.org page but it never gave an answer

seems you already have

Imagine people trying to refute a topic they haven't even researched themselves.

Condemnation before investigation is pure ignorance.

Attached: purecringe.jpg (800x500, 248K)

Why has no one discovered the ice wall surrounding flat earth? We have vessels capable of space travel and sea exploration, but you can't prove the existence of one of your defining ideas.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

? Need an answer from you

Fuck flatearth.org LOL
Look up Eric Dubay if you want a good start

Reading this shit I now know what the old romans and greeks must have felt when the world descended into the dark middle ages. Anti vaxxers on top, I hope y’all are prepared for the return of crusades and the black death.

Attached: 388600A3-5528-4427-A2A9-AAF31232116A.jpg (1499x1643, 431K)

But isnt flat earth.org the leading place for facts on a flat earth?

There's a flat earth billboard in some random farmer's field outside my city, I kek so fucking hard every time I drive past it.

Thanks for a laugh guys.

the 1year travel when I was moving the speed of light would have been instant for me relative to you. Since this timeframe we've established is anchored to your persepctive, shifting perspectives to mine is essentually meaningless. The distance between us from my perspective is entirly arbitrary, as is the time elapsed. Timeframes only make sence from a constant observational perspective. otherwise they nolonger progress in logical fashion and devolve into total chaos.

I doubt it. Probably a controlled opposition website. Like the Flat earth society

listen guys, i'm gonna PROVE TO YOU RIGHT NOW that it's not flat.

ready? nobody has taken a selfie at the edge of the earth, and nobody has seen the edge of the earth.

DONE, DEBATE OVER, IT'S OVER. STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT.

?well?

So aside from one guy writing a book whos not a scientist there is no other places to look into?

>assuming the case where We both start at the same time but I travel at the speed of light for 1 of your years (from your persepctive)

so youre saying the distances of 1 ly ARE relative as i said in my original comment.

ahhhh u talk like a sheep nvm. no hope for you

LOL now you've done it, party's over folks! time to go home!

How is asking a question acting like a sheep? Nothing i have said is wrong

sorry, you *think* like a sheep

So instead of answering honest questions you refute with "no help for you sheeple huehuehue" being retarded isnt trolling its being retarded now id i an get an actual answer for

despite claiming earth is flat, no flattie ever had any proof.
no pics, no experiments, no nothing.

show me the dome, show me the edge, go on. do it.

protip: you can't. 'cause there's none.

every lens is curved. it's how pictures work. it's also how your eyeballs work. fish eye is just a term for a wide-angled lens, giving a wide field of view. how do you explain the curvature of horizons on long lens photos? and how do you explain things disappearing behind horizons? while we're at it - how do you explain every pilot that ever existed keeping this wall of ice thing a secret? btw you can learn to fly if you want, and then you will clearly be indoctrined into the secret society that know the truth of an infinitely deep flat object that floats in space and defies all logic.

So you want me to read a book called the 200 proofs that the earth isnt round by a guy with no scientific background and take it seriously?

it seems like religion isn't working anymore so maybe simpletons need a new thing, that has no real evidence of existing, to believe in.

read it anyway, bet you'll get a good laugh out of it.

i should add - absolutely zero evidence of existing - and provably wrong in 1000s of different ways.

Not wasting the time to pirate it i mean hells bells i havent seen a single scientific study in this thread just bad memes and because i say so its true

tfw every pilot has a special procedure done when he gets his license.
with chanting, robes, masks, candles, sacrificed virgins and stuff
and an oath to never ever tell anyone that he sees the ice wall from above, not even when drunk, so the globe conspiracy will continue forever.

This

Attached: 1556164273503.jpg (600x600, 51K)

why would you expect a scientific study?

I want a scientific study done by a scientist or team of for your claim

Cause i come into these threads asking for one and they usually shut down pretty quick

>uses a flat earth map to prove weird flying times
>does so on one that has the islands wrong
kek

flat earth theories is propaganda spread by Russia to weaken the trust of the US government

I personally dont, I would be satisfied if someone else than a bunch of basement dwelling ‘murican neckbeards could present facts that would support the idea of FE.

Attached: 3F735AD4-F19C-458C-8217-5A5DA2421F68.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

Which is the correct map then

i come to these threads to have a laugh and see antiflatters rage

Now that i think about it i never got an answer for

If you trust the US Government, you havnt been paying attention very well.

I love to just stir the pot im also the user that goes into anti abortion threads and talks about nothing but the law cause it really pisses them off

Jeff Bezos Blue Orange isn't there

"for something so small" not understanding how massive the lies built upon lies really go. not understanding the millions and billions nasa and other "space agencies" have stolen from us sheeple.

Wheres your scientific study to prove otherwise

well in the classical scence distances are NOT relative, and since the speed of light is constant everwhere, a light-year is a constant distance. if you are trveling slower than 95% the speed of light, a light year is a constant distance within a resonable degree of uncertainty.

Dude im phoneposting and my battery is almost dead produce your study

also i said you WOULD find me at 1 ly. the elapsed time is the thing which changes relative to different possitions. the other example i gave is in relation to very very extreme cases where physics breaks down.

But u said moon is gods hand

Have u been to the dome?

No i didnt i said that gods hand looked like the moon that is me

But time is relative, a light year is based on time. So a light year has to be relative. A CM or an inch isn't based on time.

also GPS systems have to correct for time slippage otherwise the coordinates are completely off.

Not him but speed of light is constant travling at 299 792 458 m / s. There are roughly 31536000 seconds in a year. You will have traveled 7.24673496E+15 meters

seespace and time are intrinsically the same thing. if you have a measurment of distance, you also have a measurment of time in some context.
Time is relative yes, but not under realistic circumstances to any significant degree.

seconds are time, and time is relative.

Admittedly that equation doesnt take into account leap years

yes thats true and quite cool if you ask me.

So miles or kilometers per hour are relative?

yes

And if they are realative realative to what?

Realative to what?

relative to the observer. Either the one traveling or stationary.

miles is a unit of EUCLIDEAN distance which is relative to the curvature of space-time. ie gravity. (curvature skews distances) velocity is based on time so thats easy aswell;

No if im driving 60mph as long as i maintain it steady i will have traveled one hour regardless

To such a small degree on our planet is to be nearly undetectable from place to place, but yes. When dealing with differences in velocity approaching light speed then very much so. Time and space are literally one entity. The reason time seems to slow down when objects approach the speed of light is because they are experiencing a whole shitload more space than stationary objects. In order for the spacetime of the stationary object to equal the spacetime of the object in motion the object in motion must experience a relatively smaller amount of time.

to be fair the other user's answer is a bit vauge, but under THOSE mundane circumstances yes you would have traveled approixmatly 60 miles in one hour.

Bedford Level experiment..... LOOK IT UP simpletons..... its not hard. open your minds and your eyes to the truth and stop shilling for the government

Oh believe me i know about the whole speed can slow down time. You can observe that in planes. My point was you can try to calculate that using physical objects but theres a reason the call the speed of light constant and lightyears are used to measure that constant

And the Bedford level experiment has been debunked

So im gonna need another one

And the person stationary will have also traveled an hour. Your 60MPH is negligible when you factor in the speed at which the ground you're on is rotating as the Earth turns, the speed at which the Earth travels around the sun, the speed at which the solar system circles the center of the galaxy or the speed at which the galaxy is moving away from the center of the universe.

not to me. if you travel for 1 hour, your distance could be anything. How many distance units per time units. Without time, you have no idea how far you traveled. If something is definitely 60 miles away and it takes you 1 hour to get there, to you it all adds up. To me, you traveled that distance for more than 1 hour. which is correct? The only way it would add up is if i was with you.

by who and with what proof. and dont just say its been debunked. the globe earth has been debunked. see how easy that was? retard wheres your proof the burden of proof is on you now. Turn the hubble space telescope around and show me people walking around on the street of a city in real time..... im waiting

Now i have a feeling that he was trying to equate time zones into it but still if a timer were set up at the same time undwr those circumstances they would go off at the same time regardless

because one neckbeard on the internet says its been debunked? what a sad existence you have if thats your standard of proof

Or set a timer and gps

you are assuming velocity is absolute, it is relative.

That's an Ape. they are different to monkeys.

Flat Earthers are sooo dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=zczK51l9w6Y

GLOBE EARTH FOLLOWERS NEED TO SEE THIS IT SAVED MANY FRIENDS FROM STUPIDITY

under mundane circumstances?

Flatearth.ws / bedford-level

i mean theres one now show me the math to debunk it

Both are me so no as you can see theres your exact experiment done twice and someone points out the flaws

Getting mad because you failed basic science class .

What's it like knowing the government has infiltrated your favorite flat Earth forums just to fuck with you sorta like Godlike productions .

Lol a flat earther calling something pseudoscience

just curious, what has the american government got to do with the size/shape of the earth? or are you saying all governments around the world, all pilots, aeroplane engineers, everyone that's been into space or worked with satellites, etc etc are all keeping the same secret without any of them ever slipping up and/or are shilling for the American Government? Why has the American Government got such an interest in hiding this wall of ice, and how is this the one and only government coverup that has never been revealed?

that much cringe in the first 2 min, i couldn't bear it

I love how you fucks think NASA is the first and only to say the earth is spherical... and as far as the elevation "arguement" you have to be just ignorant af to think you can't go in a plane and look up or down to change the position of the horizon in my field of view... the same can be done with a camera by tilting it... all of you flat earthers are stupid people who are mad about not knowing shit because you are so dumb that you make shit up just so you can tell people how r righteous you are because you know some secret information. This garbage is fueled by your own inferiority complex...

2 minutes is an impressive amount of time
I only lasted like 30 seconds

Now where is your proof?

LMAO this faggots will qoute the Bible you're argueing with a bunch sheep who think and open range slaughter house is still freedom.

>Flat Earthers
>around the globe

kek

Attached: kek.gif (480x360, 190K)

>eye level
Gets me evry tiem

Still waitin on that proof

Retard

Still no proof?

It's called gravity, ya dingus

>arguing with flat earthers
it's like arguing with religious fundamentalists. no flat earther wil ever admit they're wrong, because they've been in it for years, and if they have to come to terms with the fact that they've been all wrong, they just can't bear it. it's like you told a christian that god isn't real, it's not gonna work, they won't ever admit it. you could literally send a flat earther to space and they'll still say it'ss some sort of a trick to deceive them.

Also it's because so incredibly uneducated. recently there was a study that said earth's atmosphere extends up until the moon and flat earthers were all over this shit, saaying "yeah well why do they need suits on the moon then", completely not understanding how this shit works.

it's pointless.

Well its been fun but if you havent found proof by now youre not im off to bed

Well on the topic of religion. Theres no proof either qay its down to faith then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

>Theres no proof either qay
that's not how proving things work. you don't prove something doesn't exist. you prove it does.

Own time for a thing traveling at the speed of light is infrinetely dilated. That means that even a fraction of a second of perceived time won't pass while you are traveling at the speed of light. No matter how long. The universe will die before you notice you're moving at all

Well its up to the person making the claim you claimed he doesnt exist wheres your proof

stop falling in bait

if something is moving with a speed of light relative to me, in a year it will travel one light year.
if i am moving with a light speed, which is impossible for something with mass, but let's asssume i do, i will travel infinite distance in my reference frame. if there's a photon, it travels at light speed and no time passes in its reference frame in relation to my reference frame.

It's kinda explained with the muon atmospheric paradox, look it up, it's pretty interesting.

Its not look up the burden of proof

>Well its up to the person making the claim you claimed he doesnt exist wheres your proof
no. religious people claim there's god. it's on them to prove it.
>X exists
>no it doesn't
>prove it doesn't
that's not how it works.

No one religious has made the claim in this thread but YOU have. Where is YOUR proof

Actually I don't know what to believe. I mean they taught us from childhood that earth is round, that everything around is just like a science fags says, but what if all this is just a fraud? A big fucking illuminati jew fraud? And there is no planets outside ours? No cosmos, no everything. Just a computer program simulation or even something bigger. I can fake space photos and videos even on my low-end pc in a 15 minutes, what to say about them jews.

>No one religious has made the claim in this thread but YOU
where did i claim that? also i'm not talking about this thread, i'm talking about religion in general.

>I can fake space photos and videos even on my low-end pc in a 15 minutes
no you can't

The horizon riding to eye level is exactly what would not happen on a flat earth

>like you told a christian that god isn't real, it's not gonna work, they won't ever admit it. Direct quote in that ive assumed youve walked up to a Christian and said god isnt real now i need proof

you need to work on your reading comprehension

Not once did you ever state "in general" about religion and i mean yet again "its like youve told them god isnt real" doesnt leave much to comprehend

you seriously haven't had that kind of conversation with a christian? it's not that hard and most people are able to talk about subjects without greentexting infantilism

Not saying i havent i have. It just came down to being able to split hairs

itt: major idiots and people with too much time caring about dumb opinions

Horizon doesn't rise to eye level, this is an easily demonstrable fact.
youtu.be/HFj7gNh3yOM
youtu.be/WVTgP-KpyRc
youtu.be/NqOQ_BCtqUI

Attached: waterlevelhorizon_0.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

Crepuscular rays are parallel, the same way train tracks appear to converge in the distance but are parallel.

Attached: crepuscular_rays_from_space_1018_2011.jpg (720x480, 82K)

Sidereal day versus solar day

Focal length

Attached: earth-moon-768x768.jpg (768x768, 94K)

Video explaining how fish-eye distortion works and how to account for it: youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q

Compilation of high altitude balloon footage from various different sources, analysed at the point where distortion is eliminated as explained in the previous video: youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Simple repeatable experiment that allows one to photograph the curve of the horizon from a cliff overlooking the sea, take note of the straight-edges remaining straight when the image is compressed horizontally, indicating that lens distortion is not the cause of the curvature: youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.jpg (650x403, 86K)

Experiment performed by many people from all around the world at various latitudes on the equinox to measure the sun's angle relative to the observer and map these results onto both a flat and globe model: youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68

3-D representation of this experiment using data obtained from timeanddate.com: youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg

Notice how in both instances, the angles don't line up on the flat model indicating the sun is in multiple places at once, while all angles on the globe model point towards the same distant sun as to be expected.

Attached: IMG_20190417_200034.jpg (1284x1424, 339K)

Flat Earthers:
• No working model, or map.
• No way to determine proper distances, or directions between two point on the earth not sharing the same longitude.
• No explanation for how the sun and the moon circle the earth, or how the sun migrates from the tropic of Capricorn to the tropic of Cancer and back over the year.
• No idea why the ancient Greeks such as Pythagoras, Aristotle, Eratosthenes and Aristarchus believed the earth was a sphere.
• No idea what P and S shockwaves detected by seismology equipment tells us about the internal structure of the earth, and the shape and dimensions of the surface of the earth.
• No idea what powers the sun and the stars.
• No idea of the distance to the stars.
• Clueless as to why almost all stars don't appear to change position in the sky from opposite sides of earth's orbit around the sun when the phenomena of parallax says they should, and why we can only use the parallax method for measuring the distance of stars that are closest to the earth. Luckily, Polaris is one that we can determine the distance to using parallax, because it is also a Cepheid variable star, which allows the distance to be measured to much more distant stars where the parallax method not longer works.
• No idea of the distance from the earth to the planets, or even much about them at all.
• No idea why binary stars obey Newton's law of gravitation.
• No explanation as to why we can only see 59% of the total surface area of the moon when, from a flat earth perspective we should be able to see most of it, including the dark side of the moon.
• No idea why the moon appears upside down in the southern hemisphere compared to how it looks in the northern hemisphere, and why the phases of the moon are on opposite sides of the Moon, and why it looks circular from all vantage points on the earth.
• No idea why sunspots rotate in the opposite direction in the southern and northern hemispheres, or even what sun spots are

• No believable explanation for how GPS is implemented across the world.
• No explanation as to why aircraft carry ring laser gyros onboard capable of detecting the rotation of the earth.
• No idea how it is possible to develop gravitational maps of the earth's surface, or why anyone would want one, or how they could be used.
• No explanation for how eclipses work, especially lunar eclipses, or how to predict them correctly.
• No idea why the Humber bridge, the Verrazzano Narrows bridge are built to account for the earth's curvature.
• No idea why CERN, LIGO and the Stanford linear accelerator vacuum rings and arms are constructed to take account of the earth's curvature.
• No idea why physicists working on LIGO, the gravity wave detector, were awarded Nobel prizes in physics.
• No idea why geodetic surveyors keep claiming the earth is an oblate spheroid.
• No idea why Google Earth does not publish its underlying flat earth model that allows it to project the earth as a globe.
• No explanation as to why the sun rises due east for everyone on the earth on the equinox.
• No idea why an observer on the equator during an equinox does not see the sun set at an angle 19° above the horizon.
• No idea why there should be a discernible horizon that looks like the edge of the ocean viewed from a beach. The horizon should really be a blur as the farther we look out across the flat earth, the more light is scattered and the more particles in the atmosphere obscuring the view.
• No idea how it is possible to see the sun set twice simply by changing your height above the earth (quickly by just a few tens of metres).
• No reasonable explanation as to how Polaris can be used in conjunction with a sextant in the northern hemisphere to determine latitude.
• No explanation as to why the Artic and Antarctic experience months of days and nights at differ times of the year.

• No explanation why bright little objects called satellites by some are regularly visible in the night sky following a predicted path across the sky
• No explanation for how tides work.
• No explanation how (most times) boats disappear over the horizon when they should be visible on a flat earth.
• No explanation as to why the horizon does not rise to eye level.
• No credible explanation why helium balloons fitted with non-fish eye cameras often detect the curvature of the earth.
• No credible explanation for the existence of the "Downward" force called gravity.
• No explanation that does not implicitly make use of the theory of gravity for the atmospheric pressure gradient from high to low pressure with altitude, especially if we live in a dome.
• No idea why (almost without exception) hurricanes and typhoons rotate in opposite directions in northern and southern hemispheres respectively.
• No explanation for the Coriolis effect observable in controlled experiments such as those conducted by Ascher H. Shapiro in the 1960s.
• No explanation as to why the northern celestial pole rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere, and the southern celestial pole rotates clockwise in the southern hemisphere.
• No idea what Antarctica even looks like, and where the South Pole is physically located.
• No idea why Venus has phases. Bye bye Geocentric system.
• No idea why planets, e.g. Mars, exhibit retrograde motion. Hello Heliocentric system.
• No idea why the planets and their moons in the solar system appear to be obeying Newton's laws of planetary motion.
• No explanation whatsoever why Stellar Aberration occurs.
• No idea why clouds are illuminated from the bottom at sun set.
• Can't explain how a commercial aircraft can fly from Perth to Sydney in only 4 hours 10 mins across the flat earth, as to achieve this, it would need to fly faster than an F18 on afterburner all the way.

• No idea why the CO2 atmosphere of Mars appears to "Cling" to the exterior of its spherical spinning surface without the need for physical containment. This phenomenon is observable on others planets too.
• No idea why the sun and the moon don't change in angular size from rising to setting by a factor of 2 to 3 since they are local to the earth, and no idea why the sun according to the inverse law of radiation is not 4 to 9 times brighter at midday than at sunset and sunrise when viewed from Australia.
• No credible reason why millions of people (mostly scientists, engineers and technicians ) over decades would lie to keep the globe earth alive, and why nations and commercial enterprises, accountable to the voters and shareholders respectively, would spend (waste) $2 trillion a year , each and every year to maintain the globe lie.
• No idea how it is possible to measure the value of G, the universal gravitational constant and in so doing, verify the theory of gravity.
• No scientific papers publish in the last 100 years supporting the flat earth.

Now the globe earth and the heliocentric model have answers that are consistent with each other to all of the above that the flat earth can't explain, but the globe earth is wrong and the flat earth is correct , even although the flat earth model is almost useless at explaining anything?

Attached: Sun_Direction.png (1024x465, 511K)

Could some flat earther explain to me how does Ockham's razor works on flat earth?

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: l5wb31amw4
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

>muh hotspot
youtu.be/usyGwSa4FdA

it doesn't, shit like that doesn't work with retarded conspiracy theories
>could it be that i'm getting forgetfull or maybe it's carbon monoxied poisoning or something that's making me not remember the things i did?
>no, it must be the goverment implainting a control device in my brain
see what i mean?

You retards actually believe in the fucking sun? The rate of fusion of the hydrogen and helium and size of the sun would mean it would've consumed the earth millions of years ago, read a fucking book