My fraternity kicked me out because I got suicidal after my dad killed himself and tried to kill myself a few times

My fraternity kicked me out because I got suicidal after my dad killed himself and tried to kill myself a few times.
Should I expose the Hazing that went on to the school? Pic related.

Attached: Delta_T.jpg (3473x3093, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcstories.com/FartSniffingFeminist/FartSniffingFeminist.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah you should wait until they rise into higher ranks and up the ladders of their careers. Then you can go public with it and hit them harder/potentially ruin their lives, wheres as if you give away your leverage now, then the worst that happens is they have to transfer to a different school.

Shit maybe one of them runs for office and you can crash their campaign later on, hold onto that shit lol

Yeah but I don't think people will give a shit about that then. The shittiest dude is the president of it now and the information can deffinately get it shut down. Then it people will see it when they look him up

You sound like a pussy. They prolly talk mad shit about you. Nothing helps people bond more than hating someone.

True Dat. Like the jews and nazi Germany.
But I don't think making a pledge drink alcohol, peppers, and cigar ashes is bonding.
Tbh I don't really care about the Hazing, I just want to see them shut down

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (202x249, 9K)

yes, you should, you have nothing to lose.

Burn it all down user

Attached: shygirl.jpg (518x513, 47K)

Checked and seconded.

CHECKED

I guess I have to now, the trips have spoken

Attached: Triangle-T.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Tell us first.

Attached: 1554681172217.gif (518x418, 1.78M)

just do it, frats are trash

expose it bitch

so what was it OP did they make you suck their cock and promise not to tell anyone?

No. You sound like a complete loser. Dont ruin the lives of people that had accepted you. Own your own problems or just kill yourself.

realistically there's a ton of people in that house who had nothing to do with the decision whose social experiences you seek to ruin because you're still espresso depresso and that's not cool
any fraternity worth its salt wouldn't just kick out a brother in his highest time of need like that, there's hopefully another side to this story

Attached: 3easypaymentsofcheesemachine.webm (608x1080, 1.95M)

What do you want to know?

They make pledges eat spaghetti off the floor

Throw them at pins because pledge bowling

Chug a lot of stuff

Then there are a bunch of drinking games and "making the pledges do stuff" that's pretty tame but the school would be pissed about.

This whole "lines" punishment thing

Kicking the pledges out unannounced for 24 hrs (was actually fun but again, the school would hate it)

It was a pretty nerdy feat but looking back at it, I think being in it made me a pussy faggot

Attached: 1558915899244.png (900x1200, 624K)

Lmao triangle faggot get fucked

They kicked you out because you ate so mental you tried to off yourself repeatedly. So you work on your issues and try to get your life back on track, right? Nope, you decide to start a pointless shitfest with a group you voluntarily joined. Harden the fuck up or KYS.

I mean I drank a lot but I got the alcohol from brothers.
Since 3/4 had to vote to kick me out, irdc. Their social lives won't be ruined, they will just have to be a normal college student

i'm glad my fraternity didn't haze
but there is a real argument in favor of it
these are great examples of how not to do it

Yeah I was pretty mental for a bit back then. But irdc about the people in it besides one person who graduated.

That's all pretty tame stuff. All you're gonna do reporting that shit is get them even more pissed at you.

As much as I'd love to see you give Jarman a Headache keeping Greek life alive is kinda nice.

OP here
Yeah I think the "hazing" is way too loosely applied. But they were deffinately crossing the line. Oh yeah, and there was this song about triangle guys fucking a girl to death then raping her corps. I can post the lyrics if anyone is intrested but I don't think it's an original song

The point is to care about yourself, moron. You know who likes rats? No one. You're not talking about blowing the lid off of war crimes. Christ, to be this dense.

"had"
Getting a fraternity into some deep shit isn't ruining their life

Greek life isn't going anywhere. All the Hazing hystaria died down.

my advice is to leave all of this behind you as clean as it can be, and move on with the rest of your life doing whatever you can to improve every single day.
Or die like a dog

Attached: kapower.jpg (640x452, 27K)

no you little faggot ass bitch. Fraternities are where happy people go to be retarded and have a good time. They dont need no suicidal downer around them all the time. That frat had to get you OUT.

I know it nothing too major, or I wouldn't have stayed in the first place for so long.
But if they give me a push away don't I have every right to push back with an email to campus safety and RGL? It's just words

principle still applies, you're sowing discord and unrest for no reason other than your inability to self reflect during this trying time in your life

Totally untrue. All it takes is for one chapter on a campus to fuck up and every organization gets sniped.

Sorry to hear your brothers didn't really get FSC

they expunged you from their community with due cause, using a democratic system created by the ancient greeks and still used in this great nation to this day. They didn't push you away, they straight up John Wick excommunicato'd your lookinass

Chill, I was just depressed for a few months because my dad killed himself. I'm not some emo faggot, the only person who didn't like me was this dude who I guess became president

you sound like a bitch op

On campus or in the world? It's a small insignificant school, and I'm pretty sure everyone will move on

I'm not really in a trying time now. I have a steady job and a good life. I just feel a bit disrespected by them.

Every organization on that campus. I went to a larger school with massive Greek life participation and notable alumni and I'd be shocked to see Greek life survive there let alone the rest of the country another two decades or so.

Sure. Let me grab my lube.

You a member?

I'm your bitch

So it's inevitable?

No shit.

Attached: excommunicado.jpg (601x601, 93K)

Get a vpn, upload and destroy. Kicked out for having mental problems? Lawyer?

It was democratic, but also corrupt, just like the Greeks and Roman's.
My main point is that they are being hypocritical of their secret values

Currently or an alum? Your thoughts on if I should send the email or not?

I already got my VPN.
I don't need a lawyer,thats a bit too far. I don't want the world to know I'm a faggotbitch

Pretty much. Parents are sending their kids to college expecting the university to take care of every facet of their life (food, shelter, health services, etc.) as opposed to a place you go to for higher learning as an adult. Therefore the universities have to act as parents and it doesn't help kids have absolutely no self control and liable laws are absolutely out of control today.

become a trap, join a sorority, and infiltrate their ranks, subverting both their organizational effectiveness and sexual identity.

Attached: whorestransformation.jpg (527x1024, 65K)

Currently but I'm on my way out. Honestly I'd rather you didn't just because Nationals is going to fuck every other chapter for it in some way, and there's a lot of really good chapters out there that'll feel the heat believe it or not. I know for a fact that if you had been at our chapter such a thing would not have happened, you just seem to have got screwed by shitty guys who happened to be in the house at the time.

this is an erotic hypnosis erotica about hypnotic fraternity farting rituals and ancient bloodrites

mcstories.com/FartSniffingFeminist/FartSniffingFeminist.html

Here is the song:

I put my hand upon her toe, yoho yoho
X2
I put my hand upon her toe she said "hey yank that's way too low"

R: [[Get in get out quit fucking about yohoyohoyoho]]

I put my hand upon her knee yoho yoho
X2
I put my hand upon her knee she said hey yank quit teasing me

R

I put my hand upon her tit yoho yoho
X2
I put my hand upon her tit she said hey yank quit squeezing it

R

Now she lies in a wooden box yoho yoho
X2
Now she lies in a wooden box from sucking too many triangle cocks

R

We dig her up every now and then yoho yoho
X2
We fucked her once so we will fuck her again

R

We dragged her up three flights of stairs yoho yoho
X2
We dragged her by her pussy hair

R

We fucker her through a hole in the box yoho yoho
X2
But no we all got splinter cocks

R

Best idea yet

the most sensible answer on here, that ripple is just awful to the rest of the system that is already dying from the death of 1000 cuts

I think nat would just kinda cut them off because they broke terms. The Hazing was WAY worse back in the day. (beating pledges with Bats kinda shitty)

I'm not. Going to out any of the national secrets or go after nationals or alumni.

every greek organization has songs like that, and on a scale of 1 to There Will Never Be a Nigger SAE that's a go fuck yourself

>secrets
>>freemonsory.dec activated

Has nationals ever been harsh on triangle? I've never really heard from them when I was there.
And has nationals ever just gave up on all of the fraternities because of one?

Oh yeah I forgot about that other one.
This song would just piss off the liberal administrators.
It's more about what the school thinks. Idc about the public, I don't plan on going to Vox or anything.

We built the pyramids

Without naming names or locations, what type of shit went down?

If your frat “brothers” were really your brothers, they would have supported you through a difficult time. Torch the mf’ers

Imagine being asshurt because your frat found you attempting suicide and kicked you out. Are you not aware of how awkward itd be for them to keep you around? Honestly?

>tried to kill myself a few times.
>a few times

Attached: 0368B4B1-5161-4A23-969A-8D63A0AE01B4.jpg (1000x698, 360K)

Nah man they would fuck other chapters for sure. I don't know how familiar you are with our national meets or if you've been to one but I've been to more than a few and every time there's a chapter that got busted for hazing or had a kid kill himself and every chapter got more visits from Nationals and if you didn't get in like with their new BS rules you could wave every TBHC check your house would've gotten goodbye. Not only that but you'd be denying the chance for really good people to come in your house in the future and have a really positive experience. It doesn't sound like you are affected by it much anymore and are doing this out of spite like a scornful woman, and I think you'll look back and regret fucking your chapter.

Feeling disrespected is understandable. They probably should have had your back more. Don't go ratting on them though. A time will come when you won't respect yourself because you did it. If you do it you need better ammo too. No one cares about a frat BOY getting hazed. Find a chick to say they did something to her.

THIS IS WHAT FRATS DO, RETARD. Any frat worth its money is going to haze you so they know youre proper frat material. If they let anyone join, it becomes a saturated shithole full of pussies that dont want to enjoy college for what it is. Dont like it? Dont sign up for it. Simple.

Not given up but put more restrictions in their other chapters, which universities already do enough of and its killing Greek life. It also doesn't help a frat like Triangle which already has a PR problem of being a bunch of nerd fags.

I reached out to a lot of people at the time. This guy is an alum who wasn't really apart of it.

I was messaging him because they never told me I was debrothered for like a year.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-015508_Messenger.jpg (804x2094, 572K)

sure, frats are gay lol

So frats are about partying and shit and not about bonds?

>i dont want the world to know im a faggotbitch
Maybe next time dont "commit suicide" for attention? Like, multiple times? Maybe go see a therapist instead of ruining the frat vibe? You realize people in their 20s/in college like to party, right? Is it really THAT farfetched that you were kicked out?

Attached: exit.jpg (480x544, 16K)

... yes? Not a hard concept to understand. 9 times out of 10 you wont remain friends with your frat bros. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Maybe. The chapter I was at really just faked it for nationals. They told the pledges what to say to nationals when they came.

Total faggot. You probably joined a frat didn't you. You enjoy paying for your friends?

Seems to me a brother would want to help a fellow brother that just lost his father, and would most likely understand that someone might be depressed after that.

The school would care. They ran an investigation because pledges weren't allowed to have phones on them during work week.
I just want to annoy them a bit with an investigation.

Again, idc about hazing. It's just stuff I can use

Jesus, im cringing. Hard. Hes talking so much sense to you and youre too wrapped in MUH DEE-PRESHUN to care about anything hes saying. Theyre trying to uphold a public frat and you ruin it by making outside issues THEIR issues. Could you have at least attempted suicide outside of the frat?

So it shouldn't be a big deal if they have a little less partying?

Your post smells like dropped rape charges, shitty jungle juice, and daddies money

Our chapter does the same, but I know others that have the goody two shoes president who actually complies and cuts a lot of traditions to bend the knee to Nationals, denying initiated a meaningful pledgeship even if their house disagrees (almost had a situation like this in my chapter). Also, if you're out of the house so are probably the rest of the guys who fucked you. You'd be targeting a bunch of young guys who probably barely remember you and are trying to build a brotherhood for themselves.

There was one dude who cared and haloed me a lot. He's gone now though so it won't effect him.

It was outside. I kinda get what he is saying but it's wrong. I was just showing hypocracy.

Ive never even been to college and yet even i understand the concept of frats better. This is why they haze, they dont want little debbie downer betas ruining the fun time. Thats what its all about. When you go around attempting suicide and purposefully failing multiple times, youre ruining it for everyone. Its not about you. From the texts, it seems obvious that OP didnt even try to get outside help, he just went straight into attention seeking tactics.

It's mainly the president and a few others that I know are there. It's a weird 5 year school for most people

I don't think paying for your friends is what college is all about. 8/10 frat guys ive met have been absolute ball-gargling alpha chads. The other 2/10 were good people

I wasn't the post you are replying to
But I put myself in therapy with the school and outside of the school. I did reach out for help and got it in the end.

>a little less partying
Moving goalposts. It becomes an issue and a BIG one when someone continually ruins the partying via suicide attempts. Getting help isnt hard. Most campuses have nurses and therapists. Couldve literally just taken time from school if it was THAT bad but his first choice was acting out in abstract ways to get attention rather than confronting the issue himself. there are countless options. no excuses.

how the fuck is it just called triangle? FIJI is cutting it because of some crazy rule about invoking the sacred letters but triangle? jesus fucking christ

I'd Argus that the bonds they would have in triangle would be the same if they weren't with Triangle. Just with different people.

Your post smells like attention seeking, pity seeking and daddy issues... whoops!

I wonder if frat bros would be able to handle the fact that there are guys that go to college, dont get involved with greek life, and have just as much fun and fuck just as many women as they do, all without having to pay to “get the real college experience”

there's a ton of good fraternities out there that don't haze. The same benefits conferred to your brothers but we got to remain men who don't eat spaghetti off the floor.

Regardless they are probably in their twilight years and you will only be hurting guys who had nothing to do with it. Obviously if you're so set on vengeance on these guys I'm not gonna be able to persuade you to not do your thing, but just know you're going to fuck a lot of good dudes over in some way and any of your brothers who are a friend to you are going to think less of you for doing it. You can also wave goodbye to any potential networking benefits from your chapter that you haven't already taken advantage of.

A lot of brothers talked about super depressing shit. The VP at the time tried to kill himself when he was in triangle too

Lmao if you put partying over the wellbeing of your so called “brothers” you are a perfect example of why greek life gets a bad rep

TRIANGLE WHAT?

Thats even worse. Bet you didnt even leave campus and made a big show of it with zero intention to do anything. Again, not hypocrisy if youre attention seeking. Hes in the right for giving you the boot. Stop being a teenager about your issues and get help. If i see you about to jump into traffic, its not my job or none of my concern to help you. This is where therapists come in. You didnt even try to fix the problem, just went right to "boohoo everyone stop what theyre doing and watch me pretend to kill myself. Im such a sad faggot."

unfair argument, it's possible to care about somebody but still not want them ruining a core aspect of an organization for the 50 other people in who put great amounts of time, money, and effort in order to be able to reap their spoils

You know... i used to think that toxic masculinity was some dumb shit made up by SJW’s but all you need to do is trigger a chad. Enjoy partying at your dads lake-house for the summer

Then. Dont. Join. A fucking. Frat????

I mean, implying youre OP, youve still fucked up. If cops were called, its on your record that youve fucked up a suicide. Hell, it might even be on your record if the school found out. you made a fool of yourself and lost friends because of it, regardless of whether or not they were good friends. Youve tarnished your character because of an emotional fit and youll never get a chance to undo it. Shouldve seeked help first instead of instantly giving up. Thats the most pussy shit ever. If you were really at rock bottom with no other moves to make, i could understand it.

... and those fraternities become saturated with people who have done nothing for the fraternity and refuse to keep the party going. Theyre leeches looking for free booze and wont think twice about stealing your laptop.

Im almost certain he didnt make his suicide as public as OP's. Its one thing to gather and talk about your woes amongst one another because thats healthy. Its another thing to attempt multiple suicides without reaching out. Ill say it again, no excuses.

I did seek help before it. And most people don't ostrisize someone because they were suicidal.
On a second point, major depressive disorder makes it way harder to reach out for help, that said, I still did.

He told the chapter, and I told one person

Gaslighting. OP went about it the wrong way. hes made it evident that he jumped the gun straight to suicide, what is normally a last resort. If someone takes the time out to listen t your shit, be thankful. The world doesnt give a fuck about your issues unless theres a reason to. Welcome to reality.

Don’t join a organization riddled with scandals and controversy? An organization filled with white dudes who couldn't get laid in high school and were so desperate to get beer and pussy they humiliated themselves? DON’T join am organization surrounded by first hand accounts of rape? Sounds like a good plan bro. Sage advice

Are you implying people can't recover from being suicidal?

>implying im a chad
Thanks??? I havent had sex in roughly 2/3 years nor am i banging stacies but sure.
>toxic masculinity is real!!!!!111
Imagine unironically subscribing to this ideology. If you think your dad's death is going to be the worst part of your life, you wont make it to the end without killing yourself. Full stop.

OP here, there was a 6 month period after I reached out and the attempts. One wasn't even a real attempt so it was like once

Im not even referring to the mental strain when i say suicide isnt easy. Do yall know how many people have woken up in the hospital after getting the pills pumped out of their stomach or after their arms have been stitched up and they have received blood?

OP here
This is completely unrelated but: during a separate time in my life when I was fine, a girl told me I was depressed, I told her I wasn't, she told me to stop mansplaining.
>KEK

Fair points, but i wouldn't generalize on the last bit. OP coulda been close with his dad, ya never know

I doubt you have major depressive disorder. You wouldve actually ended it. coming from a self proclaimed shut in that has to drink a metric ton of hard licqour just to catch 6 hours of shut eye, it sounds like you havent a clue what MDD is. Even i have the ability to get in my car and drive to a therapist, thing is, i dont have the money so i just have to man the fuck up. Havent killed myself yet, so, whats your excuse?

OP here again hey boo,
There were other reasons besides my dad's death but it's irrelevant. I agree suicide is never the answer and I know I fucked up on a personal level.

Telling someone doesnt pack the same punch as someone finding you on the floor. Again, its awkward and they dont want to have to deal with you. To be honest, those guys arent your friends, theyre just roomies. Once youre out, youll probably never speak to each other again. Thats just the way it is. Its time to move on.

Are you trying to get clout for being emo?
I was diagnosed with MDD, and I kept my suicide attempt private. (still got out I guess)

Sending the email would just be testing their values. I think it's reasonable and fair.

If we're going that route, id just like to say that college in its entirety is a fucking scam, guy. Being upset that you were ousted from a frat wont bring you back into the frat. Its evident theres some hurt feelings in this thread when OP is trying to "expose" the frat for silly shit like eating food off the floor. The worst thatll happen is theyll have to move to another college. Credits are transferable. Big deal.

Also, I never did it there. It was pretty much once by a place off campus

Wow... You sound like a weak bèta. You sure you don't wanna try and kys again? Because you can't handle life you wanna ruin other peoples lives to? You are a weak little bitch. No wonder your dad killed himself

Not once have i implied this. You can make new friends. You can go to a new college where all the girls dont know about your previous beta fuckups. You can always start new. Just saying, OP ruined any potential of making new friends because he wanted to be an attention seeking faggot.

OP here
Pretty much right.
But less of "expose", Im not going to report it to a news outlet or anything. Just RGL, an internal organization.

Moving goalposts. Doesnt match up with your earlier claims. Try again.

OP here
KEK

>he thinks women are intellectual
Theres your mistake.

>implying the total sum of hundreds of thousands of people are thieves

you've got a recruitment issue, bucko, is your room clean? are your friends room's clean?

Attached: mouldedbyit.jpg (900x900, 63K)

OP here
I kept the attempt pretty secret.

Sure, but this doesnt change what i said. Life is always going to be tough. Adapt and overcome or fall beneath everyone else. Choice is yours.

I'm saying I didn't jump the gun? What do you mean by jump the gun?

Thank you, OP. Thats roughly all i wanted, for you to at least take some blame. Trust me, i fucking hate college kids more than anyone, especially dudebro frat kids. It just is what it is. Id be lying if i said i havent fucked up on a scaling similar to yours.
Checked.

OP HERE
I'm getting off for the night. Thanks for the advice faggots.

Clout? Is this fucking twatter? Where the fuck am i? No, im not. Hence, "SHUT-IN". Read between the lines.
>i kept my attempts to myself
As you should. Its a personal issue. The only one you should speak out to about it are willing friends and family, your therapist and your doctor. You only harm yourself by running around informing people youve attempted suicide.

Not really. frats have done way worse than this for hazing rituals. It would be really petty to report it. Sometimes its best to cut ties, accept losses and move on with your life.

As ive said before, it seems rather petty to follow through with it but i cant stop you. Thats your moral dilemma, not mine.

>he thinks letting in every other normie is going to improve overall quality of the frat
Lets see how well that works out whenever you get your shit taken. It happens quite often. If you go through life expecting bad shit to avoid you, youre gonna get smacked, hard.