I tried putting peanut butter on a burger and its fucking amazing...

I tried putting peanut butter on a burger and its fucking amazing, do you guys know anything other foods like this that taste good with peanut butter on them? Like foods that you wouldnt put peanut butter on

Attached: 3CB79ADC-D93A-492F-A280-B6BFC1F448DB.jpg (793x526, 56K)

no,fuck off

hot dog

>americans

What the hell dude?
If you spice/season/stuff your patties like a decent person, you wouldn’t have to put fucking PB on a hamburger
Wtf is wrong with you?

You should look up peanut sauce recipes user, broaden your horizons.

Asshole bro. Shits redick.

Try it, put peanut butter on the patty while its hot so it melts all over it then put ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles whatever you would normally put on a burger on it and you will love it, fucking amazing i cant stop

I’ll be helpful since I’m a fat fuck.

BBQ and Mayo. Mix together so a bit thicker than dressing but not as thick as straight up mayo unless you like it that way. Makes a badass wing sauce or sandwich spread.

Peanut butter covered chocolate rice krispy treats are also amazing.

It also depends on the peanut butter. The ones that’s are sweeter enhance the burger while the more roasted burnt flavor kills it.

Always use less than you think. If you’re going to try it don’t blob it on like a lump of ice cream. You can it spread over the party like it was a slice of cheese not a stack of onions.

Oh yes the ol' peanut better experiments. I have found pancakes and waffles good with pb. I don't go past pastries and desserts with it.

I usually use Kraft crunchy peanut butter

One of my favorite concoctions is a peanut butter sandwich with wing sauce but for me it HAS to be Otts brand wing sauce.

I like peanut butter on sesame seed bagels

Nah dude, the only shit melting on my burgers is actual REAL cheese
Not that processed yellow slices of chemical flavored cheese bullshit
Also, with all the combined flavours from the herbs, spices and sauce, i don’t need no goddamn PB on my fucking burger
Are you pregnant?

Blueberry jelly.

Do the Elvis fried pb&j.

You can put a shit load of real cheese on your burger with peanut butter! It tastes amazing

There's a place near me called sladers 50/50 burger and their 'thing' is their main burger patty is 50% beef, 50% bacon. Which is already amazing but they have a burger called the peanut butter and jealousy that's fucking amazing. I took a bite and came fucken everywhere. Took a crane to get it out.

Welcome to the club Yea Forumsro. A couple years ago I was stoned and randomly thought to try peanut butter on a burger and it was delicious. Then like 6 months later I went to this Bar & Grill and saw a peanut butter burger on a food menu for the first time ever. The one at the bar & grill also had bacon on it which was pretty good.

I've also put peanut butter on gold fish, it's similar to those packaged cheese cracker and peanut butter things you can get. I've also made a sandwich with peanut butter and slices of sharp cheddar. It was good.

Apples, celery.

I’m about to blow you bitches’ minds

Get some nice rice (soft but not hot)

Take a shit ton of crunchy peanut butter (that’s the one with the peanuts in it)

Microwave it until the peanut butter is easily workable

Mix it into the with cumin, powdered red pepper, salt, and anything else you think might go well.

It’s real rich, but it tastes pretty good. Plus it’s pretty good tasting food on a budget

With velveeta cheese on rye toast

Thank me later

Cool your shit, it's effectively just a poor-man's satay sauce

Yeah.. no
I’m not pregnant nor do i have an uterus, thanks

The fuck does that even mean retard?

Dude just has a very narrow mindset. Its black and white. He has rules for even the smallest of things in his life otherwise he cant function right. Ketchup and mustard go on burgers and hot dogs, peanut butter goes on a pbj, and steaks dont get anything because if it's not cooked and seasoned or marinated right then he's not even eating it.

Where i live, it’s a running gag
Implying that pregnant women always go thru a phase where they just eat a bunch of weird shit
Like the classic: pickles dipped in ice cream and shit like that

No retard, i just cannot fucking imagine how awful it would taste so i ‘d rather not fuck up an amazing burger because some niggerfaggot on a cantonese sunhat sewing pinboard told me to do it

DUDE. Try mixing ranch, BBQ sauce, and ketchup.

But pickles dipped in ice cream is just disgusting

Hence why i said i wasn’t preggo
PB on a perfect burger sounds nasty

Didnt your mother ever fucking tell you not to knock it until you've tried it?

Also, you dont have to ruin a whole burger to try it. Make a cheeseburger, take a bite, then take a knife with some peanut butter on it and only spread the peanut butter in a small area of the bite opening where you're gonna take your next bite. If you dont like it, then no harm no foul. It's only one bite.

Who's retarded now... you autistic fuck.

this.

Daaamnn son

>Who's retarded now... you autistic fuck.
Go look at yourself in the mirror and you’ll have your answer
Why are you so fucking salty(no pun intended) that i’m not down with the idea? What is it that rustles your jimmies so hard as to insult me and treat me like as if just disrespected your mom or whatever?

I hear onions and peanut butter is a thing.

Yea Forumsro my jimmies ain't rustled. Don't mistake my aggressiveness with being mad. If you miss out then you miss out. I was just tryin to broaden your horizons and school you on a way to try it without ruining a whole burger.

And you definitely have proven your narrow mindedness with your sexism, racism, and blatant inability to try new things even if they may sound a little crazy.

>Yeah.. no
Exhibits inability to try new things

>I’m not pregnant nor do i have an uterus, thanks
>Implying that pregnant women always go thru a phase where they just eat a bunch of weird shit
Exhibits sexism

>No retard, i just cannot fucking imagine how awful it would taste so i ‘d rather not fuck up an amazing burger
Exhibits inability to try new things

>because some niggerfaggot on a cantonese sunhat sewing pinboard told me to do it
Exhibits general hate

i hear dick tastes good with peanut butter on it

Kek, did you hear it from your dog?

Mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwich. No joke; it's really good.

sounds like some shit white people would eat

I can literally hear the fat on your neck jiggling while you type with rage, no one wants to eat your shitty idea, you fucking slob.

Eggs and peanut butter. Fried egg and peanut butter sandwich on toasted bread.

OP here, this thread has turned out alot different than i thought it would

>Nobody wants to eat your shitty idea
Not him but did you never try any satay meals? PB is a wonderful addition to most savory dishes they don't involve pork (in my experience at least).

Satay shredded beef is fucking delicious. I can't imagine it would be any less delicious in a burger.

>If you spice/session/stuff
Satay is just an alternative version of spicing and seasoning you ignorant, narrow minded prick.

Seriously why are you so scared to try something new? Scared you'll like something that isn't quintessentially American anymore? Fucking wuss.

peanut butter is good on everything my brother.

Apparently the OP wanted a hamburger with peanut butter.

You're just so angry now that I called you on all your shit that you can only respond with rage and hate.

I'm kekking so hard right now at how pissed off you are. Please keep going.

Checked

not sure if it counts but, waffles.