Why are conservatives against abortion?

Why are conservatives against abortion?
Do you want more of this bullshit going on?

Attached: 4713779742.jpg (1024x576, 429K)

Damn dawg you coulda waited for the other thread to 404 first

Why are those niggers in your pic not shot? Is that not a cop car?

Abortion prevents unwanted children. Unwanted children generally end up uneducated and poor: they make up the majority of Republican voters.
Republican politicians don't care about the "sanctity of life" that's just a lie to ensure Conservatives keep voting against their own interests.

>generally end up uneducated and poor: they make up the majority of Republican voters.
LOL
right
citation fucking needed. they end up like OPs pic,

Man you're brainwashed. If you think you're side is better than the other than they've done a thorough job turning you into a monkey.

Who else is going to get recruited into the military right out of high school? Whites have options.
The Military Machine is big business, and we have wars to fight! We need troops that are just smart enough to point a gun, but not so smart that they ask a lot of questions.

Those people will keep reproducing while the smart people abort and wait for the "right time".

Because some jesus faggs would rather have you make a baby, go on welfare, then blame you for using taxpayer money instead of supporting yourself.

abortion was legal when they were born, what difference would it make

How many scientists are conservative?

Wheres your proof its only conservatives?

Plan B, condoms, IUD, contraception pills available everywhere. Fuck the religious delusions. No unwanted fetuses!

Money going toward killing unborn niggers is a dollar well spent

Because it’s not about making society easier. It’s about the almost-extinct concept of being responsible for your actions.

They end up like both you fucking retard. The dumpster babies in cities become niggers and the incest hick babies become right-wingers.

I want to know where the two nigs on the police car are 10 years from now.

That's not the governments job. Kinda the opposite of small government conservatives love

Because we're not cold blooded killer niggers like the left.

We should be able to beat a slut up if she's preggo.
Or play baseball with an infant and shoot a 3rd grade student.

I hate niggers and abortion should be legal, that being said, abortion is fundamentally wrong in every way. You don't just recommend people go out and get abortions, if youre not ready or some bad shit happened to you then yeah but people need to be held accountable for their actions. A deeper problem is brewing in society and abortion is just one of the many manifestations it will take.

How many are heads of state or fortune 500 ceos? I get your point but scientists are and have always been little more than tools.

Yea I don't get it either. Abortion is legal eugenics.

Lots of things aren’t the government’s job but we vote and pass laws about them regardless. For instance it’s not the government’s job to tell me I can’t go call someone a fag in broad daylight but here we are in a society where it is now illegal because it makes some people sad.
I will 100% agree with you though. The government shouldn’t decide that. It’s about the common person accepting responsibility.

Conservatives generally think that people should be responsible for themselves instead of outside sources like the federal government and Planned Parenthood being responsible for them.
Instead of getting pregnant and needing an abortion, people should be more responsible and use a condom before they have sex or be in a stable long-term relationship first.

I'm not saying they're right. They're not. Most of the people who use these services (welfare/abortion clinics) are complete fucking idiots who can't see further than their next welfare check, which conservatives fail to take into account.

im all for abortion because it kills future democrat voters for the most part

How the fuck is putting more unwanted children in the world being responsible for your actions?

I'm glad I convinced my girlfriend to get an abortion. Cuckservatives can suck my dick.

You choose to fuck then you should have to deal with the consequences.

No. Convincing my girlfriend to get an abortion when we were 16 was the best decision I ever made. And we didn't kill anything, it was just a brainless embryo.

Because God makes the rules, we dont. Its definitely not a conservative flex for the blue wave following a Democrat win in 2020.

>applying personal responsibility to raising a human being for 18 years

What are you going to tell me next? That I cant raise it Democrat?

Because they are told to be against abortion.
And they do as they're told.

Because the cops are prosecuting their racist murder spree somewhere else clearly... they’re probably all wearing MAGA hats and riding horses up and down the border chopping Mexican heads off with machetes...