Should I take acid today? It’s currently 7:40pm and I have school tmr and a presentation...

Should I take acid today? It’s currently 7:40pm and I have school tmr and a presentation. Should I say fuck it and take the tab it’s only 250 milligrams.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

no you shouldnt. flush it down the toilet

Take it right before the presentation.

No and you're touching it like a fucking retard just rubbing the lsd off. Put it in foil and leave it the fuck alone until you take it new fag

you'll be fine

kill yourself Christfag

>only 250mg
Go ahead and take it, you'll be fine

reported you for terroristic threats

Are you asking for a physician?

250mg and you’re going to have a solllliiiidddd trip

No wait till you have some days off then drop it then

literally makes no sense Christfaggot

Attached: Christians are cucks.jpg (1400x932, 358K)

You measure LSD in micrograms, so it would be 250ug.
But I wouldn't take it now, just wait until after school tomorrow.
You're gonna end up being up all night and maybe a bit unstable tomorrow if you take it now.

how is telling you to kill yourself a threat you fucking idiot? God I just hate Christfags even more now.

Attached: christCUCKSS.jpg (550x250, 31K)

I think you mean micrograms
You should stop being an edgy teen and posting underage
Only retards trying to foster an image take drugs like that

Would it be noticeable if I were on acid? I feel like I would be able to control myself.

>someone tell you not to take drugs
Lol he’s a Christfag
>he then gives you the most obvious bait I’ve seen in years
And you falll for it

Jesus fuck, I wouldn’t take the acid it already seems like your a sub 100 iq teenager

Ffs this

>he actually took the bait

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

It’s one fucking hit, you’ll be fine. You probably rubbed most of it off anyway from playing with and touching it.

Bump,
That's what happened to me man. user just wait I know you're excited, but you need 2 days. One to trip then one to recover.

How the fuck do I get acid though, do you just like ask someone if they’re dealing it?

Pro tip , most acid people are selling isn’t real acid.
Unless you know a reliable hookup your going to get some research chem.

No. Eat it when you wont have anything important to do the next day.

This is the best advice that any first timer could get, Acid is a two day deal if you're new to it. Also, everyone telling you not to touch it with your bare hands are wise, you don't take it out until you're ready to use or you can degrade it.

If you take it now it probably won’t be noticeable tomorrow, except that you’ll probably be exhausted.

When you’re coming up, at least in my experience, it’s totally noticeable that you’re on something. Once it starts peaking I can barely keep a sentence going.

>it's only 250 Milligrams
you sure it's not MICROgrams?
if not you're gonna need to buckle up

Should I just make it myself? Is that possible?

i think you should microdose

This

You'll want a day to recover

Hey anons, I'm fairly new to acid, tripped about 4 times. Is it alright if I ask some questions?

you mean micrograms you retard

Ok

just take it when you're not ready and u have shit to do , have a bad trip. Fuckin retard

You mean 250ug not mg. UG = micrograms and I don't think you should take that much before school. You'll feel very empty and disoriented tomorrow. Also don't hold it like that because the "acid" could rub off or be absorbed through the skin and you'll trip anyways. I say save it for the weekend.

>Will it be noticeable
My sides are in orbit

Attached: image2.jpg (800x800, 162K)

Gel tabs aren't like that

>only 250 milligrams
holy cunt nugget that's a lot of acid

Also, you could get very anxious and start panicking if you realise you have shit to do the day after and you start overthinking everything 100 times worse than usual. Quality of the acid is also a major factor.

Do it whenever you want to

Any solute will dilute if you hold it in your hands, simple chemistry. And since your dealing with micrograms of something that his highly soluble, yes, you are an idiot if you hold it in your hands.

Does acid have any permanent effects?
I've heard that it can accelerate the onset of schizophrenia symptoms

Stop holding it in your hand for one. Second of all, don't take it before a school related event, that's asking for a bad trip, my friend did the same before his finals, his pupils were gigantic. Also, 250 micrograms is a large dose, divide it up.

There is not evidence of permanent effects and if you have a history of mental illness in your family stay away from psychedelics

If you are prone to psychosis, there is a *correlation* between psychedelic use and acceleration of psychotic symptoms in those prone to it. Not a lot of research though.

Only if you also drink a quart of bleach

I figured so. However, I do not have any history of mental illness. It is schizophrenia specifically that is a no-go, or can it be depression/anxiety/OCD/etc too?
Prone as in family history?

Also, is it safe to reason that the only permanent effects are the conscious changes that you make? For example, your viewpoint on life, lifestyle changes, etc.

Prone as in family history or already diagnosed with a psychotic disorder (ie. Schizophrenia)
Also yes, the most permanent effects are likely to be your outlook on life and other cognitive things like so.

Idk the facts but from my experience with both depression and lsd it can really go either way. it's helped me alot but I've had friends that struggled alot with being very confused after tripping and that can be hard if you are depressed

This is assuming you are sure you have lsd there are plenty of drugs that are sold in place of lsd that have permanent negative side effects

Is there really a burst of creativeness after tripping or is it placebo?

Yes, like research chemicals I've heard.

Some research chemicals are ironically okay, you just have to know which research chemical it is. NBOmes you stay away from for sure, often sold in the place of LSD.

Pretty much the answer to most questions you have is gonna be that it effects everyone differently. I've felt pretty bad the next day after acid but I've also felt great the next day on other trips. Ill also say that in terms of afterglow effects mushrooms have done alot more for me

Yessir almost lost a close homie 5-NBOme

I've had a friend tell me that his friend had a seizure after taking a RC.
What happened?
Right, I keep forgetting that.

Take acid even once and you are legally insane in all 50 states.

Really cool original fact

>only 250

lmfao if you're a kid going to school that'll still fuck you up.

No
My uncle took acid, become a catatonic schizophrenic, then killed himself; he was totally normal beforehand
I do not recommend it.

All mindset my friend, expect a good trip, you'll likely get a good trip. Come in anxious, you'll get a wild ride of terror.

Sound advice, seen it everywhere. So my friend was tripping with me one time and she started to have muscle cramps in her back, and eventually developed a bad trip. Do you think this was because of dehydration? I don't think we drank much liquids during the night.

We took what we thought was acid at a park he took 2 tabs I only took 1 he was pretty much just in and out of consciousness and I had to carry him home (luckly he is small) with NBOmes it's just dangerous because you can od very easily and if think you have lsd you aren't thinking about overdosing

Dude if you really feel like trying it either start with a small dose or take a normal dose have keep some xans so if it starts to feel too intense you can pretty much just back out lol

jesus christ
I've tripped before, 4 times. I know this isn't a good measurement, but one time was 2 tabs and I wasn't ready for that. I just want to read user's opinions and what they know.

Ugh... tomorrow is going to suck for you. Tonight should be interesting though.

Yeah I've done some high doses of mushrooms and lsd and I can say from experience that it sucks when you over do it but when I'm having a bad trip there comes a point when you just have to tell yourself that it's gonna be okay and there is no going back. Trips usually go well when you go in the direction the trip wants to take you in

“Don’t snap. Don’t snap.”

Attached: 499DB266-44A3-42F1-BC41-AEDF5086284D.jpg (182x121, 7K)

fuck yeah!! my first time doing any psychedelics, i took N-BOMB25i. 2 tabs freshman year of high school. i remember i was sitting in health class and the yearbookfags came in bc i won a mock election for the school's biggest risk-taker (kek) and they wanted to take my picture for the yearbook and i was like "no no I'm not accepting the award" and they looked at me all weird o.O and i went and sat down. it was fun as hell tho. i was looking at the YG 'Still Brazy' >pic related all day. the letters on my screen were 3D like blue on one side, red on the other side, and black in the middle and they were all swervy.

Attached: stillbrazyyg.jpg (600x600, 41K)

This is a post from a homosexual